Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Boosted Integra Vs bolt on C6 LS3 vs C7 LT1 w/ tune

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 09:22 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1 1990 VN
Bloody Hell, I thought this was a LS forum....bad enough there's arrogant Ford dicks...now RICE is on here trolling & the Ford dicks have their tongues firmly planted on the rices rose bud.
New Zealand?

LMFAO!

Nice kills for the Integra. Stout little car.
Old 04-15-2014, 09:31 AM
Teching In

Good run, what are you using for boost control?
Old 04-15-2014, 10:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Good run, what are you using for boost control?
The tuning software (eCtune) has it built in with factory ecu.
Old 04-15-2014, 11:30 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bloody Hell, I thought this was a LS forum....bad enough there's arrogant Ford dicks...now RICE is on here trolling & the Ford dicks have their tongues firmly planted on the rices rose bud.
I can relate to that man and understand your feelings but to keep things in perspective, many of the Ford "dicks" on here, did or still do own GM products also. Just something to think about..
Old 04-15-2014, 11:39 AM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Props to OP for his well setup car! Boltons LS3 Vettes are no slouch..

Was expecting this since Ive seen some vid of lightningt teg before!
Old 04-15-2014, 11:49 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
The tuning software (eCtune) has it built in with factory ecu.
Well that's nifty.
I'm a little bit jealous.
Old 04-15-2014, 01:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
Props to OP for his well setup car! Boltons LS3 Vettes are no slouch..

Was expecting this since Ive seen some vid of lightningt teg before!

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Well that's nifty.
I'm a little bit jealous.
Actually I lied. You have to solder in some resistors and a diode to get the boost controller functions. But other then that, Honda OBD1 ecus are very easy to tune with. Real time data logging and tuning is very nice.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:37 PM
Teching In

kinda scary that it makes more hp to the ground than my d-max. still got ya on torque though

nasty little car you got there, I like it.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

Nice run...that teggy is a stout lil bastage!
Old 04-16-2014, 02:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
Did someone force you to click on the thread?
Another newbe Ford troll.

Originally Posted by Jay z28
New Zealand?

LMFAO!

Nice kills for the Integra. Stout little car.
So now your mentality really shines....having to attack a persons Nationality.
Hate to think what type of Yank you might be Nationality wise having to resort to that. Bit of a huh!

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
I can relate to that man and understand your feelings but to keep things in perspective, many of the Ford "dicks" on here, did or still do own GM products also. Just something to think about..
I realise that & am well aware of it, BUT that was not what I referred to in my comment.
Newby rice posts a vid of his car beating a Vette on a LS forum & newby Ford boys praise him at the expense of running the Vette down.

I have no problem with Rice or how fast his car is, but this post isn't indicitive of why people joined this Forum.

Posts showing racing between different makes & constructive criticism with banter & bullshit is all great, makes for a good thread, but this thread the way it started when I posted is the
Old 04-16-2014, 02:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

[QUOTE=LS1rob00;

But...I think you're mad that the "Rice" would drag your car lol.[/QUOTE]

I have no doubt at all that his car would, mines not a drag car...BUT i know mine would kick his **** on a road course.

Originally Posted by Arctic
what he said
So much intelligence. Such an academic.
Old 04-16-2014, 02:34 AM
Teching In

Another newbe Ford troll.

So now your mentality really shines....having to attack a persons Nationality.
Hate to think what type of Yank you might be Nationality wise having to resort to that. Bit of a huh!

I realise that & am well aware of it, BUT that was not what I referred to in my comment.
Newby rice posts a vid of his car beating a Vette on a LS forum & newby Ford boys praise him at the expense of running the Vette down.

I have no problem with Rice or how fast his car is, but this post isn't indicitive of why people joined this Forum.

Posts showing racing between different makes & constructive criticism with banter & bullshit is all great, makes for a good thread, but this thread the way it started when I posted is the
now if i can read "moron" correctly, you are saying that a member that's been around longer than most people is "newbie rice" and he shouldn't be posting a video of him racing corvettes and beating them? so you feel the need to come in and call a well built import rice why? serious question because the stupid in your posts is overwhelming my ability to comprehend what the hell your trying to say
Old 04-16-2014, 03:20 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have no doubt at all that his car would, mines not a drag car...BUT i know mine would kick his **** on a road course.

I don't mean drag as in a drag race from a dig down the 1/4 mile. I meant "drag" as in yank the front bumper off your car in a straight line without any hesiation whatsoever.

This is SRK, nobody cares about what your car can do on a road course. There's a road racing section for that. All your banter is just making you sound ignorant and or threatened by a 1.8L Honda. Or you're just bored and feel like being a troll.

And last time I checked being a member for 4 years isn't exactly considered a "newbie".
Old 04-16-2014, 03:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Arctic
now if i can read "moron" correctly, you are saying that a member that's been around longer than most people is "newbie rice" and he shouldn't be posting a video of him racing corvettes and beating them? so you feel the need to come in and call a well built import rice why? serious question because the stupid in your posts is overwhelming my ability to comprehend what the hell your trying to say
A member since 2010 & 6 posts so far!

Originally Posted by LS1rob00
I don't mean drag as in a drag race from a dig down the 1/4 mile. I meant "drag" as in yank the front bumper off your car in a straight line without any hesiation whatsoever.

This is SRK, nobody cares about what your car can do on a road course. There's a road racing section for that. All your banter is just making you sound ignorant and or threatened by a 1.8L Honda. Or you're just bored and feel like being a troll.

And last time I checked being a member for 4 years isn't exactly considered a "newbie".
I couldn't give a **** about his car, but hey you can all you like over it, still Jap crap!
Never called you a 'newbe', only those with single digit posts or as close as hell to it.
Old 04-16-2014, 04:10 AM
Teching In

I couldn't give a **** about his car, but hey you can all you like over it, still Jap crap!
Never called you a 'newbe', only those with single digit posts or as close as hell to it.
my post count is so low because they dont count regional or sr&k
and i probably have forgotten more bout cars than you will ever know. and i bet your "road course" setup would still get smashed by that piece of "rice". you are the true definition of a fan boy, thank you for reminding me what i was like 10 years ago.
Old 04-16-2014, 04:20 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know your weren't referring to me when you said newbie. And I'm not drooling over his car. I am just an all around car enthusiast and have respect for cars that are fast and run well...whatever the platform, make or model might be.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:30 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS1rob00
I know your weren't referring to me when you said newbie. And I'm not drooling over his car. I am just an all around car enthusiast and have respect for cars that are fast and run well...whatever the platform, make or model might be.
Dude is seriously butt hurt. Resorting to bashing people because of their post count. LMAO!

A fast car is a fast car. Anyone that can't give props just because of the make or model doesn't deserve to be in this hobby. It's not like the Integra owner joined the day he posted the video came in here like a douche. He's been around this section for a while and seems like a pretty level headed guy.
Old 04-16-2014, 10:26 AM
Teching In

I'm confused, what was posted? wrong forum?

And yeah my post count is low because i generally stick to this forum and the Midwest section for events. If I owned a GM vehicle I;m sure I would contribute to the "tech". And there are tons of people from all over in this section and part of the reason I like it.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:36 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have been a member here since 2006 and have 0 post since I only read and post from within SRK. Post in SRK do not go towards your post count.

As stated though in my first post of this thread that I also am not a fan of imports however, you have to give this car credit! His car is fast, plain and simple. He left that Vette like it was standing still and in my book, any car that can do that, is at least worth a pat on the back for that accomplishment since it is not easy to do. Cheer up, man
Old 04-16-2014, 11:51 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
I'm confused, what was posted? wrong forum?

And yeah my post count is low because i generally stick to this forum and the Midwest section for events. If I owned a GM vehicle I;m sure I would contribute to the "tech". And there are tons of people from all over in this section and part of the reason I like it.
Car is running hard man, even with the ignition issues. Nice kills bud.

Quick Reply: Boosted Integra Vs bolt on C6 LS3 vs C7 LT1 w/ tune