Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bolt-on A6 Coyote vs Stock A6 C7

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2014, 12:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by subzerotm

You're not even that big, dude. I personally know a hand full of different guys who are much bigger than you. One is 6'10" 290 lbs of solid beef. I also know a guy who is 7'2" but kinda skinny. It's pretty comical to read how everyone on here thinks you're some kind of genetic monstrosity lol.
So what that whole paragraph was truly about is how your friends make you their bitch?

You see thats all you had to say little man redfire/gayfire/spedfire...
Old 05-16-2014, 12:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by "MAC"
So what that whole paragraph was truly about is how your friends make you their bitch?

You see thats all you had to say little man redfire/gayfire/spedfire...
Lol nerve number 3. Struck!
Old 05-16-2014, 12:19 PM
Banned

Why would I be fixated on your size? I asked a question because you seem to have an overwhelming hate for 5th Gen Camaros. Did your gf leave you for a guy that drives one, maybe?

And why would I be insecure about my size? Lol I have perfect size. Its not my fault that you think youre more than you are. I'm also wondering why someone as big and bad and Goliath like as you, decided to build such a sissy little engine? Haha
Sissy engine lol dont get mike started again on how good that engine can be you may just learn something...
Old 05-16-2014, 12:23 PM
Banned

Sissy engine lol dont get mike started again on how good that engine can be you may just learn something...
Why don't you tell me how "good" it can be? I was more so referring to it's size, because that's what we are discussing here. But I should not have expected you to make that connection lol.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Why would I be fixated on your size? I asked a question because you seem to have an overwhelming hate for 5th Gen Camaros. Did your gf leave you for a guy that drives one, maybe?

And why would I be insecure about my size? Lol I have perfect size. Its not my fault that you think youre more than you are. I'm also wondering why someone as big and bad and Goliath like as you, decided to build such a sissy little engine? Haha

Post some pictures of what you drive and of yourself if you are "perfect size" then.

I will have that cookie later for you but I might eat it. I am hungry
Old 05-16-2014, 12:28 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Post some pictures of what you drive and of yourself if you are "perfect size" then.

He needs a sign with his SN and date in the pic too.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:28 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I'm 5' 6.5" and I have a hard on.

My wife is 4'10" and 86-88lb
I lol'd...a lot. ...and your wife sounds hot (all due respect). She could have the face of MAC, but being a spinner makes it allllllll ok
Old 05-16-2014, 12:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
I'm 5' 10", 238 lb and not exactly shaped like a pumpkin. I'll toss that 225 lb redfire across the street to snake for the bouncing.
Lol. What up hoss? Jesus, that's some weight for that height mang.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:31 PM
Banned

Why don't you tell me how "good" it can be? I was more so referring to it's size, because that's what we are discussing here. But I should not have expected you to make that connection lol.
Lol i aint a ford guy but it can make around 400hp+ using factory parts if i remember correctly like i said ask mike... you said sissy little engine so i guess the 4.6L engine from ford that is almost into the 5s range is a sissy little engine as well huh? I am assuming you have a big old manly engine that runs 4s and 3s in the quarter? After all you are a tough guy...
Old 05-16-2014, 12:33 PM
Banned

I don't drive anything special. Just an average, run of the mill, bolt on LS1 f-body. And wow really, you want pics of me? Now who is fixated on someone's size? Lol
Old 05-16-2014, 12:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by snake95
Lol Mike Morris asks me the same thing man. Idk, seat all the way back and a little back rest adjustment and I fit fine! It's no Cadillac but my knees aren't hitting ****, etc. Maybe I momentarily shrink when getting in or something? I get asked all the time.
The foxes seem to have more leg room. I'm not your height or anything, but my knees slightly brush the dash on my SN95 whilst I be powershiftin'.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:34 PM
Banned

Lol i aint a ford guy but it can make around 400hp+ using factory parts if i remember correctly like i said ask mike... you said sissy little engine so i guess the 4.6L engine from ford that is almost into the 5s range is a sissy little engine as well huh? I am assuming you have a big old manly engine that runs 4s and 3s in the quarter? After all you are a tough guy...
Lol now you sound just like automach1. Keep proving my points.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by islander033
He needs a sign with his SN and date in the pic too.
Birth Certificate too!!!

Mac you are on fire today.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:39 PM
Banned

Birth Certificate too!!!

Mac you are on fire today.
Lol thanks man
Old 05-16-2014, 12:40 PM
Teching In

You're not even that big, dude. I personally know a hand full of different guys who are much bigger than you. One is 6'10" 290 lbs of solid beef. I also know a guy who is 7'2" but kinda skinny. It's pretty comical to read how everyone on here thinks you're some kind of genetic monstrosity lol.
Who said genetic monstrosity? I don't think he, or anyone else claimed that he was the biggest dude in the world...but at 6'7, I'd be willing to be the is the largest fella in the room 99 percent of the time. You're a big guy with a case of little man syndrome...why?
Old 05-16-2014, 12:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't drive anything special. Just an average, run of the mill, bolt on LS1 f-body. And wow really, you want pics of me? Now who is fixated on someone's size? Lol
I am busting your chops. I don't switch hit much to Islander's disappointment.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
Who said genetic monstrosity? I don't think he, or anyone else claimed that he was the biggest dude in the world...but at 6'7, I'd be willing to be the is the largest fella in the room 99 percent of the time. You're a big guy with a case of little man syndrome...why?
Oh I'm the "big guy with a case of little man syndrome"? Lol snake is the one claiming he can bounce other big guys like me like basketballs lol. That makes perfect sense.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:46 PM
Teching In

Oh I'm the "big guy with a case of little man syndrome"? Lol snake is the one claiming he can bounce other big guys like me like basketballs lol. That makes perfect sense.
I think that was a retort to a comment that you made in reference to his size...either way, carry on.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:48 PM
Banned

Truth hurts man...
Old 05-16-2014, 12:48 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

So how big are you?

Quick Reply: Bolt-on A6 Coyote vs Stock A6 C7