Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs Modded CBR 1000RR

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 01:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
I remember my first recording device.

Side note, car pulls not bad if that was a 1000(beat those when I made like 11psi fyi) but, seems kinda lax for a 20+psi 3.73 geared "sub 3000lb" C5...
Damn do you bag on everyone's **** in every thread?
Old 05-21-2014, 06:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I remember my first recording device.

Side note, car pulls not bad if that was a 1000(beat those when I made like 11psi fyi)
Wow,you have such a fast car
Attached Thumbnails Me vs Modded CBR 1000RR-sticker-375x360.png  
Old 05-21-2014, 06:52 AM
11 Second Club

The bike better get up on a lift or do a static compression check soon though. Looks like they got massive issues with their setup.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A
The bike better get up on a lift or do a static compression check soon though. Looks like they got massive issues with their setup.
Why? CBR 1k's are the slowest(and have been since introduced)and least powerful liter bikes..on a good day the make 145rwhp stock,slightly more w bolt-ons. Not taking anything away from the OP's car,as its bad-***
Old 05-21-2014, 08:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
Yeah no kidding on the cell phone camera.

All 1000's are not created equal...like previously stated...this bike probably gets low 140's at the track and that's it.

There is a lot of power left on the table with my car. My compression ratio is a low 9.18:1...I wanted 9.5-9.7:1. I'll probably pull the heads off this winter and have them milled down a bit. The current cc is 71.8 and 71.9. The cam also doesn't have the lift I wanted...this was my fault for not waiting for a better cam. It's a 230/236 (which isn't bad) but the lift is only 572/578...really needs to be in the higher 590's. Sooo...that might get addressed as well. All in all, I'm probably leaving 100whp on the table. Tuning is still a small issue...it's safe right now at 10.5A/F on 15 degrees of timing. We are going to add more timing with a trip to the dyno, but I have been too busy prepping for a deployment...probably have to wait until I get back.

All in all, as it sits, a couple degrees more timing and a tad leaned out should give it some decent power. The 2 inch headers will open up some stuff with the timing as well...it picked up a ton of mid range torque.

BTW car weighs 3200 with me in it

I dunno why everyone is still stuck in the low compression era. I see you wanna bump it up, smart. The weight, pretty sure you where bragging about it being in the 2800lb range...or some bs like that. If thats the case, you're car would be a lot more violent(especially with you're said boost level and gear). 3200 lbs, is more of what it looks like, with 3.42's.

All in all, it's a dope car man, I mean cmon,..it's a white FRC. You can't be all that bad.

Originally Posted by ajrothm
Damn do you bag on everyone's **** in every thread?
1)You're assuming he doesn't have it coming to him....

2)Not here to make friends, here to butt heads(no homo)

3)Re-read what I wrote dude-

In the end I called him out about a setup he brags about,..to me,..it doesn't look like anything he's claimed based on my dealings with these cars, and I have dealt with a lot, not read about it on the net. I know you're a smart dude, so I would think you would know what a "2800lb 20+psi 3.73 geared FRC" is capable of. What I am saying, is that our all motor 600rwhp 3.73 geared setup is WAY more violent(normal NA vs centri but DAMNNN not that bad). Car moved out,..just didn't show it was a 1000, and that's just my opinion.

Anyways, this is the street racing section dude, **** talking should be expected, pee-pee touch and pats on the ***'s,...should be reserved for the corvette forum.

Originally Posted by oldgixxer
Wow,you have such a fast car
You obviously don't see the big picture, so, I'll just say thank you, I have worked hard to achieve that.

Old 05-21-2014, 09:11 AM
Teching In

Looks like I missed out on some inside info^^
Old 05-21-2014, 10:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

No offense taken. Too many threads, too many posts, and too much **** talking in this forum for me myself to keep up with anything or even really care about so, I feel ya.

Just know that I don't ever directly call someone a douche, without being first provoked. Take that how anyone wants. On that note, lets not make this about me, again.

Last edited by V-seriesTech; 05-21-2014 at 11:10 AM.
Old 05-21-2014, 02:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah me too..

I must have missed the back story.

All I can say is starting in 3rd at 60 mph with 3.73/28" tires is not gonna hit hard on a centrifugal car, and 60 mph is too fast to start out in 2nd mph with the MN12 Trans so.... Kind of a bad starting place for him..

And I don't think there was anything wrong with the 1000.. Maybe the rider was a little heavy or starting out in too tall a gear or something but... Yanking it on the top end was still impressive.. A slow honda 1000 will trap 140 mph unless the owner is obese. MagredC5 had a strong pull going once he over came the gear bog..

Run went as expected IMOP.
Old 05-21-2014, 06:08 PM
Teching In

I dunno why everyone is still stuck in the low compression era. I see you wanna bump it up, smart. The weight, pretty sure you where bragging about it being in the 2800lb range...or some bs like that. If thats the case, you're car would be a lot more violent(especially with you're said boost level and gear). 3200 lbs, is more of what it looks like, with 3.42's.

All in all, it's a dope car man, I mean cmon,..it's a white FRC. You can't be all that bad.

1)You're assuming he doesn't have it coming to him....

2)Not here to make friends, here to butt heads(no homo)

3)Re-read what I wrote dude-

In the end I called him out about a setup he brags about,..to me,..it doesn't look like anything he's claimed based on my dealings with these cars, and I have dealt with a lot, not read about it on the net. I know you're a smart dude, so I would think you would know what a "2800lb 20+psi 3.73 geared FRC" is capable of. What I am saying, is that our all motor 600rwhp 3.73 geared setup is WAY more violent(normal NA vs centri but DAMNNN not that bad). Car moved out,..just didn't show it was a 1000, and that's just my opinion.

Anyways, this is the street racing section dude, **** talking should be expected, pee-pee touch and pats on the ***'s,...should be reserved for the corvette forum.

You obviously don't see the big picture, so, I'll just say thank you, I have worked hard to achieve that.

I'm not stuck on anything cupcake...the compression was not what I wanted but decided I would correct it at a later date. I'm still going to keep it around 9.5-9.7...I'll sacrifice some power for a bit more safety.

Every setup is different...and I am well aware of the kind of power I SHOULD be making...but by my on decisions, I'm not. You sound like an idiot because, if you had all this knowledge, then you would realize what is being left on the table with my car and understand. You would also understand that only a complete idiot would run a 28 inch tire and choose to start at 60 with a 3.42 gear...I was in a bad spot enough without that.

I really could care less if you believe it was a 1000 or not...it was. I was there and, unlike some pussies on this website, I don't lie about what I run or what my setup is because I don't care what internet warriors like yourself think. I started out of my sweet spot and still put 6 cars on him from 60-150 on a bike that traps low 140's so my car is running just as it should be.

Go find the posts where I "bragged" about anything. I called you out at to run at TX2K in your unicorn Vette and got no reply. At least I have posted some evidence that my car actually runs...not some BS walk around.

I'll call you out again...right now...show up to TX2K15 and lets line up for a 60-180 and we can run for some cash if you want. If your car does more than idle, it should be easy money for you. I'll be there about a week before everything kicks off.

Last edited by 01MagredC5; 05-21-2014 at 06:30 PM.
Old 05-21-2014, 06:10 PM
Teching In

Yeah me too..

All I can say is starting in 3rd at 60 mph with 3.73/28" tires is not gonna hit hard on a centrifugal car, and 60 mph is too fast to start out in 2nd mph with the MN12 Trans so.... Kind of a bad starting place for him..

And I don't think there was anything wrong with the 1000.. Maybe the rider was a little heavy or starting out in too tall a gear or something but... Yanking it on the top end was still impressive.. A slow honda 1000 will trap 140 mph unless the owner is obese. MagredC5 had a strong pull going once he over came the gear bog..

Rider was about 5'8" 200lbs. The race was pretty much what I expected also...some idiots like V-Series will always question everything, talk about their own car, then never race it or do anything. He also told me he started in first.

Last edited by 01MagredC5; 05-21-2014 at 06:27 PM.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yeah me too..

Again, dude stated prior, it was a 2800lb car....hence my questioning.

I'm not stuck on anything cupcake...the compression was not what I wanted but decided I would correct it at a later date. I'm still going to keep it around 9.5-9.7...I'll sacrifice some power for a bit more safety.

Every setup is different...and I am well aware of the kind of power I SHOULD be making...but by my on decisions, I'm not. You sound like an idiot because, if you had all this knowledge, then you would realize what is being left on the table with my car and understand. You would also understand that only a complete idiot would run a 28 inch tire and choose to start at 60 with a 3.42 gear...I was in a bad spot enough without that.

LOL, what's that? Making excuses about how soft your car is? Since you appear that you lack reading comprehension, what I said was it LOOKED LIKE YOU WHERE ON A 3.42....not that you are/where. Just saying mr excuse. Not only that,..you can boast about your word is supposed to matter to me about the bike being anything....I ain't calling you a liar...just saying...it could be anything. Stop being a cheap bitch and buy a real camera or a better phone next time so I won't have to close your dick in the door. Little crybaby.

I really could care less if you believe it was a 1000 or not...it was. I was there and, unlike some pussies on this website, I don't lie about what I run or what my setup is because I don't care what internet warriors like yourself think.

you openly said your car weighed 2800lbs.....you claim to make 20+psi...ok, well 20+ PSI in my world is A LOT OF ******* POWER.....you're right I guess,..there is setups that are built by forum members for you, then there are setups you actually gotta use your head and build it yourself. 20 psi. LMFAO 20 PSI!!!!! lol.. Slowest **** ever dude. Seriously. Part it out, sell it...

I started out of my sweet spot and still put 6 cars on him from 60-150 on a bike that traps low 140's so my car is running just as it should be

Go find the posts where I "bragged" about anything. I called you out at to run at TX2K in your unicorn Vette and got no reply. At least I have posted some evidence that my car actually runs...not some BS walk around.

I'll call you out again...right now...show up to TX2K15 and lets line up for a 60-180 and we can run for some cash if you want. If your car does more than idle, it should be easy money for you. I'll be there about a week before everything kicks off.
lol. You're NOT an internet warrior...but,..you're calling me a *****....LMAO.....and calling me out from several states away? Am I correct in that JUST happening here? LOL. You started in your sweet spot? You sure did sport. with 800 wheel hp I guess you could plant it in any gear with that tire and it'll go..(20psi lol). Anyways...

..as said in the past, I would love to go to the texas mile...half mile...whatever. Maybe one day, I will. I tell you what....since you offered...if said event happens...I would without a doubt, race YOU for MONEY. You and your white FRC,..with whatever the **** tune you can conger up,... against me in my white FRC...and whatever the **** I bring. I would race you for money no problem,..which is something I usually do not do but for you,..I would do it so when I take it from you,...lol...cause,...I am going to take it from you,..after my car puts the hurting on yours....I am gonna take your money and wipe my *** with it right then and there. Maybe not all of it...maybe one of the many bills.

If you would like my opinion, cause I knoooooooooooooooow you do(who doesn't)you,... are acting like a crybaby. Someone that truly does not know how to handle themselves in a situation. I can tell by the anger in your keystrokes lol.

I love it. Seriously laughing out loud right now mr 2800lbs, 20+++ psi of boooooooooost!

haha, seriously, lots of fun here.

Rider was about 5'8" 200lbs. The race was pretty much what I expected also...some idiots like V-Series will always question everything, talk about their own car, then never race it or do anything. He also told me he started in first.

...lol, but wait, there's mooooooooore!!! haha. I'm an idiot, lol. Ok 1 hit wonder. You keep on keeping on buddy. Don't mind us bullies. Chin up buckarooooooooo

(lmfao)..

Seriously, nice setup though man. Impressive. lol.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

..ps...I have 120,000+ miles on my vette, bitch.

Bring on the hate people. Tell me about how your mother raised a *****, and my words hurt.

go-
Old 05-21-2014, 07:52 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bring on the hate people. Tell me about how your mother raised a *****, and my words hurt.

go-
I AM a *****, and you're a meanie.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
I AM a *****, and you're a meanie.

Acceptance is key, where you go from here will be up to you.

I'm a realist,...and a ******* wolf.

This is street racing, **** peoples feelings, and mother **** your(in general) car.

get over it.

I don not see myself as being wrong, so spare me the complaints.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Nice run! I've seen pics of your vette and it's a beauty. They just look so right in white.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:24 PM
Teching In

This is street racing, **** peoples feelings, and mother **** your(in general) car.

get over it.

Lol. I pity anyone who takes **** talk over street racing seriously. What bugs the **** out of me is the self-righteous passing off opinion as fact.
Old 05-21-2014, 09:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

get over it.

Wow.....

Last edited by ajrothm; 05-21-2014 at 09:53 PM.
Old 05-21-2014, 10:54 PM
Teching In

That teenwolf pic is out-damn-standing.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:30 PM
Teching In

Again, dude stated prior, it was a 2800lb car....hence my questioning.

lol. You're NOT an internet warrior...but,..you're calling me a *****....LMAO.....and calling me out from several states away? Am I correct in that JUST happening here? LOL. You started in your sweet spot? You sure did sport. with 800 wheel hp I guess you could plant it in any gear with that tire and it'll go..(20psi lol). Anyways...

..as said in the past, I would love to go to the texas mile...half mile...whatever. Maybe one day, I will. I tell you what....since you offered...if said event happens...I would without a doubt, race YOU for MONEY. You and your white FRC,..with whatever the **** tune you can conger up,... against me in my white FRC...and whatever the **** I bring. I would race you for money no problem,..which is something I usually do not do but for you,..I would do it so when I take it from you,...lol...cause,...I am going to take it from you,..after my car puts the hurting on yours....I am gonna take your money and wipe my *** with it right then and there. Maybe not all of it...maybe one of the many bills.

If you would like my opinion, cause I knoooooooooooooooow you do(who doesn't)you,... are acting like a crybaby. Someone that truly does not know how to handle themselves in a situation. I can tell by the anger in your keystrokes lol.

I love it. Seriously laughing out loud right now mr 2800lbs, 20+++ psi of boooooooooost!

haha, seriously, lots of fun here.

...lol, but wait, there's mooooooooore!!! haha. I'm an idiot, lol. Ok 1 hit wonder. You keep on keeping on buddy. Don't mind us bullies. Chin up buckarooooooooo

(lmfao)..

Seriously, nice setup though man. Impressive. lol.

go-

get over it.

Lol...I think everyone in here knows who the butt hurt one is. My car is a bit more than 800whp.

Of course I called you out at TX2K...it's the only place we could conceivably meet. If you weren't such an idiot, you would have figured that out on your own without me having to explain it to you.

Dude stop with the tough guy act. You aren't tough...

Wow.....
Originally Posted by Gt4urass
That teenwolf pic is out-damn-standing.
Priceless. We should just start addressing him as Teenwolf.
Old 05-22-2014, 05:47 AM
Teching In

This thread delivers

Quick Reply: Me vs Modded CBR 1000RR