Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs Modded CBR 1000RR

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2014, 08:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
Lol. I pity anyone who takes **** talk over street racing seriously. What bugs the **** out of me is the self-righteous passing off opinion as fact.
Really? You see, this is your problem, the part where you take **** seriously. Try and find the disconnect switch, and you might find some humor in it.

Originally Posted by ajrothm

Wow.....

lol, no I shave my eyebrows.

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
Lol...I think everyone in here knows who the butt hurt one is. My car is a bit more than 800whp.

Of course I called you out at TX2K...it's the only place we could conceivably meet. If you weren't such an idiot, you would have figured that out on your own without me having to explain it to you.

Dude stop with the tough guy act. You aren't tough...

Priceless. We should just start addressing him as Teenwolf.
LOL... who keeps saying I am tough? I guess it makes sense now, I see you calling guys here, sunshine, cupcake, etc...i'm the tough one. I get it, I see what's going on in your sick little twisted head.

You're ******* weird dude.

On a logical note,..dude, listen.... you're an idiot. Why? Well, I purposely do not call people out, from other states, or far off places. Why? Because the people I call out, I actually wanna race. We have PLENTY of fast cars(real fast, not play fast like your BEAST)...that I would like to race, locally. I think I will be more then humbled by a few of them. That's all I need really. If I go to texas, it will be by shear luck that I am able to get away for something like that,..for a "car thing". So again, calling me out, from another state, to another state...to go street racing,...to me sounds like some childish, coward *** ****.

That's just my opinion. I could give a **** of what yours or anyone else is without logic. Keep calling me out dude...lol...maybe you should rub your ruby heals together while you're at it.

muhahhahaaa...******* douche. You can call me whatever you want 800hp dude,...it don't hurt me a bit.

muhahahahhaa calling me out.....lollll.....from another state.....lol....

Originally Posted by oldgixxer
This thread delivers

I know how to bring the ratings,..you know,..so the stupid ***** of the world can be amused from their boring life's for a minute.

Old 05-22-2014, 01:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Really? You see, this is your problem, the part where you take **** seriously. Try and find the disconnect switch, and you might find some humor in it.

lol, no I shave my eyebrows.

LOL... who keeps saying I am tough? I guess it makes sense now, I see you calling guys here, sunshine, cupcake, etc...i'm the tough one. I get it, I see what's going on in your sick little twisted head.

You're ******* weird dude.

On a logical note,..dude, listen.... you're an idiot. Why? Well, I purposely do not call people out, from other states, or far off places. Why? Because the people I call out, I actually wanna race. We have PLENTY of fast cars(real fast, not play fast like your BEAST)...that I would like to race, locally. I think I will be more then humbled by a few of them. That's all I need really. If I go to texas, it will be by shear luck that I am able to get away for something like that,..for a "car thing". So again, calling me out, from another state, to another state...to go street racing,...to me sounds like some childish, coward *** ****.

That's just my opinion. I could give a **** of what yours or anyone else is without logic. Keep calling me out dude...lol...maybe you should rub your ruby heals together while you're at it.

muhahhahaaa...******* douche. You can call me whatever you want 800hp dude,...it don't hurt me a bit.

muhahahahhaa calling me out.....lollll.....from another state.....lol....

I know how to bring the ratings,..you know,..so the stupid ***** of the world can be amused from their boring life's for a minute.

Lol...you are so butthurt. Keep the novels coming.

I called you out for TX2K15 because it's a place where most higher HP cars go to run...people from all over the world attend. Sorry if that logic is too much for your feeble mind to comprehend.

I'm a good bit above 800HP...and until you prove that you have anything other than an idle video...you have 0 HP. What happened to the "coming to a runway near you" thing?

Go away dude...not one likes you anyway.
Old 05-22-2014, 01:56 PM
Teching In

This thread delivers
Yeah this kid is pretty entertaining. No one likes him and think's he's an idiot but he keeps coming back. If you say 1-2 sentences, he responds with novels...pretty funny stuff. Easy to spin him up and good reading.
Old 05-22-2014, 02:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lol...you are so butthurt. Keep the novels coming.

I called you out for TX2K15 because it's a place where most higher HP cars go to run...people from all over the world attend. Sorry if that logic is too much for your feeble mind to comprehend.

I'm a good bit above 800HP...and until you prove that you have anything other than an idle video...you have 0 HP. What happened to the "coming to a runway near you" thing?

Go away dude...not one likes you anyway.
lol, is that what happens at TX2k events? Hogh horsepower cars, street racing? Really? Thanks bro,..didn't know that until you had a capt obvious moment for me. Thanks. You're making 800,..850 tops...which ain't ****. Did that on a stock bottom end and pump gas.

What happened to a coming to a runway near you? Well, the fact that we're going to a PRIVATE NASA(think space station you idiot) runway event, followed by a private event in Miami. That's what that means. It also means that the car will indeed hit several runway events. Believe it or not, we do have runways in Florida still. By the way, since we're asking specific's, vagina is always better when served moist.

I come in this site,..fist up...ready to take on any of you here verbally anytime you want...unlike you, I don't need friends on forums to make me feel good about myself, my car(s) or my life. I do indeed get a kick out of people like you, that do indeed bring inner joy in my life so,..I like you, buddy. I need people like you, to make my life feel more meaningful. Ya know, bully ****.

Yeah this kid is pretty entertaining. No one likes him and think's he's an idiot but he keeps coming back. If you say 1-2 sentences, he responds with novels...pretty funny stuff. Easy to spin him up and good reading.
lol. What is funny...is that you guys think this is novel ****...when in actuality,..I type FAST...probably faster then your vette accelerates. So, when I see a comment like, hey man,...why the novel? It just makes me think of how stupid and small minded people can be. Bitch, I type fast, learn to read, try not to loose your comprehension when reading...and everything will be just fine.

Like I said, try and disconnect the anger, it's right underneath your bitch switch.
Old 05-22-2014, 05:56 PM
Teching In

lol, is that what happens at TX2k events? Hogh horsepower cars, street racing? Really? Thanks bro,..didn't know that until you had a capt obvious moment for me. Thanks. You're making 800,..850 tops...which ain't ****. Did that on a stock bottom end and pump gas.

What happened to a coming to a runway near you? Well, the fact that we're going to a PRIVATE NASA(think space station you idiot) runway event, followed by a private event in Miami. That's what that means. It also means that the car will indeed hit several runway events. Believe it or not, we do have runways in Florida still. By the way, since we're asking specific's, vagina is always better when served moist.

I come in this site,..fist up...ready to take on any of you here verbally anytime you want...unlike you, I don't need friends on forums to make me feel good about myself, my car(s) or my life. I do indeed get a kick out of people like you, that do indeed bring inner joy in my life so,..I like you, buddy. I need people like you, to make my life feel more meaningful. Ya know, bully ****.

lol. What is funny...is that you guys think this is novel ****...when in actuality,..I type FAST...probably faster then your vette accelerates. So, when I see a comment like, hey man,...why the novel? It just makes me think of how stupid and small minded people can be. Bitch, I type fast, learn to read, try not to loose your comprehension when reading...and everything will be just fine.

Like I said, try and disconnect the anger, it's right underneath your bitch switch.
Like I said, 1-2 sentences = a full novel. You're the one that's angry...the rest of us are laughing at you. I type fast also (60-70WPM), so you are a little off on that excuse.

I am a little above 850whp...which is exactly where it should be.

Since you run your mouth so much about your unicorn that has never seen any road or track, tell you what, you go to your private track rentals and get a shot of your mile run. With the power you claim, 200MPH should be easy for you. Post up the video, and I will publically renounce everything I have ever said to you and I'll call myself a bitch before ANY post I make...for an entire month. Deal?

Damn, I typed a few more sentences...perhaps you will have a 2 page novel this time?
Old 05-22-2014, 06:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

LMAO... I'm getting a kick out of these reads. It's getting good in here!
Old 05-22-2014, 09:24 PM

Nice kill.

The butt hurt in this thread is histarical haha
Old 05-22-2014, 09:48 PM
Launching!

Nice run man. Dem white vettes doe..

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
LMAO... I'm getting a kick out of these reads. It's getting good in here!
Lol that's what I'm saying... Share some of that popcorn eh? Haha..
Old 05-22-2014, 11:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 6PntHo
Nice run man. Dem white vettes doe..

Lol that's what I'm saying... Share some of that popcorn eh? Haha..
Take as much as you need. Got the gigantor size for good reason
Old 05-23-2014, 05:49 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Take as much as you need. Got the gigantor size for good reason
My *****
Old 05-27-2014, 08:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Like I said, 1-2 sentences = a full novel. You're the one that's angry...the rest of us are laughing at you. I type fast also (60-70WPM), so you are a little off on that excuse.

I am a little above 850whp...which is exactly where it should be.

Since you run your mouth so much about your unicorn that has never seen any road or track, tell you what, you go to your private track rentals and get a shot of your mile run. With the power you claim, 200MPH should be easy for you. Post up the video, and I will publically renounce everything I have ever said to you and I'll call myself a bitch before ANY post I make...for an entire month. Deal?

Damn, I typed a few more sentences...perhaps you will have a 2 page novel this time?

Unicorns are pretty.

Anybody else here wanna copy and paste this to a file, for reference purposes? I don't wanna be accused of modifying this dudes wording when I post videos at a later date.

I don't have anything to add to this other then I'll take that bet. Deal.
Old 05-27-2014, 12:50 PM
TECH Addict

I couldn't see the race, but I saw a headlight fading... HAULIN' *** causes that! KUDOS!!

Acceptance is key, where you go from here will be up to you.

I'm a realist,...and a ******* wolf.

This is street racing, **** peoples feelings, and mother **** your(in general) car.

get over it.

I don not see myself as being wrong, so spare me the complaints.

The bitch is back...

Look at you, all upset as usual. Here you are, calling everyone else, if they fail to agree with you, whatever names come to mind. You talk trash about how "stupid and small minded people can be" and you can't even manage decent spelling. I mean, you are over 13 years old, right? You're spelling really doesn't appear to be, so consider laying off the "on accounta I'z beez smartir dan you" nonsense... You're damn NEAR illiterate!

It's obvious that you don't see yourself as wrong. You'd need more intelligence for that to ever happen.

This reminds me of when you called me out and I accepted, then you wimped out in a not at all surprising fashion. Then you got so offensive, you tried to threaten me multiple times as if that would make me stop laughing at you... Trust me.... many here are laughing at you.

Remember when you said you weren't looking for a fight, but you invite one??? Probably not, but you did and that's why I wouldn't waste my time going to race you. Admittedly or not(and clearly, not) you are looking for trouble and I'm only glad you're such a sissy, so the rest of the world has no real fear of you attacking...

With that, you really should consider a break, JUNIOR... Real men are involved here, so you need to make like at work... take the back seat... hide... watch.
Old 05-27-2014, 02:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by It'llrun
I couldn't see the race, but I saw a headlight fading... HAULIN' *** causes that! KUDOS!!

The bitch is back...

Says the guy with the gayest SUV on the market

Look at you, all upset as usual. Here you are, calling everyone else, if they fail to agree with you, whatever names come to mind. You talk trash about how "stupid and small minded people can be" and you can't even manage decent spelling. I mean, you are over 13 years old, right? You're spelling really doesn't appear to be, so consider laying off the "on accounta I'z beez smartir dan you" nonsense... You're damn NEAR illiterate!

lol...is that what your brain is telling you, I am upset? BUHHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

It's obvious that you don't see yourself as wrong. You'd need more intelligence for that to ever happen.

Dude...honestly,...you are a genius. What "I" could do with MORE intelligence lol....****,..the world isn't ready.

This reminds me of when you called me out and I accepted, then you wimped out in a not at all surprising fashion. Then you got so offensive, you tried to threaten me multiple times as if that would make me stop laughing at you... Trust me.... many here are laughing at you.

Jesus Christ dude, with all due respect(to retarded people), I seriously think you're retarded. Haven't you gathered the fact that you and your CALLOUTS IN YOUR FORD ESCAPE mean NOTHING to me or the rest of the world? Is that YOUR claim to fame? Calling ME out,..(from some OTHER part of the state, therefore, having to travel to YOU...lol..)..in my SUV against you're ferry mobile. My TAHOE, vs YOUR ESCAPE.....right? That's what you are saying? I say I live in Florida(south)..and you determine for ME,..that We are going to race on the West Coast of Florida.... That's it right?

LOL... get a life you dumbass. Didn't I offer to to come over there for a MONEY RACE against said 1 vehicles? But, you bitched out and said you're mommie is on her last days(probably from having a queer son on this earth for so long..driving bitch *** vehicles...)...and you wouldn't race for money.

check. Try beating a dead horse again,...please, so you can show me exactly how small you're IQ level is.

Remember when you said you weren't looking for a fight, but you invite one??? Probably not, but you did and that's why I wouldn't waste my time going to race you. Admittedly or not(and clearly, not) you are looking for trouble and I'm only glad you're such a sissy, so the rest of the world has no real fear of you attacking...

now...define intelligence. You call me a bitch...call me a sissy...then,..cause I am willing to return fire, which is what has happened here...now,..you WOULDN'T race me?...Cause of the reason that I welcome confrontation? lol.. And "I" am a sissy? I am a bicth? And you, are the person openly stating that because I am those things, you don't want anyting to do with me... lol.... Yea, you are indeed intellegent. Stupid ******. lol. Lets define a sissy. "it'll run"=Sissy. Just incase you, are to stupid to figure that out.

With that, you really should consider a break, JUNIOR... Real men are involved here, so you need to make like at work... take the back seat... hide... watch.

As puny as you are, you barely get a response. Nice manly, non sissy, non bitchlike thing to call me,..."junior". Lol, holy ****, you struck a nerve with that one.

PS...on the whole..calling another dude a "bitch"...and then...telling them they have typo's....to me...sounds like one of two people. You're A little pencil pushing bitch, or two, a little pencil pushing bitch with a set of bitch *******.

..then if that wasn't enough for the world to see that you queef pixie dust, you are coming to the aid of another man here, right now.

So,..queef on stud. Queef more **** out of your keyboard, tell me how badass your ride to work was today in that beast of yours. Call me out with that claim to fame of yours.
Old 05-27-2014, 04:31 PM
Teching In

^^ Damn bro,I happen to like my Escape..aint nuthin wrong it!!! Its a nice little SUV

You bastard!

Old 05-27-2014, 05:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

^^ Damn bro,I happen to like my Escape..aint nuthin wrong it!!! Its a nice little SUV

You bastard!

lol. Now that, is a sense of humor.

On a side note, I don't see you calling people out in it, and I don't see you listing it in YOUR SIG(which looks pretty stout). ps it's only gay if you actually are gay(he is).
Old 05-27-2014, 05:43 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by common sense
Nice kill.

The butt hurt in this thread is histarical haha
Isn't it common sense that you spell it, "hysterical"?
See what I did there? Haha
Old 05-27-2014, 08:01 PM
TECH Addict

As puny as you are, you barely get a response. Nice manly, non sissy, non bitchlike thing to call me,..."junior". Lol, holy ****, you struck a nerve with that one.

PS...on the whole..calling another dude a "bitch"...and then...telling them they have typo's....to me...sounds like one of two people. You're A little pencil pushing bitch, or two, a little pencil pushing bitch with a set of bitch *******.

..then if that wasn't enough for the world to see that you queef pixie dust, you are coming to the aid of another man here, right now.

So,..queef on stud. Queef more **** out of your keyboard, tell me how badass your ride to work was today in that beast of yours. Call me out with that claim to fame of yours.
The best you have is "gayest SUV on the market?"(one of the best selling while you're bulshittin')... Whatever, JUNIOR... You lose and I'm sure you're used to it by now, considering it's been a way of life for you.

You challenged me and I accepted. YOU backed out... YOU ******' PUSS! It wasn't the other way around. I simply suggested we use our daily drivers... Even then, you backed out. For the record, you offered to race for money AFTER making your original offer w/o and, ALL YOU SAID initially was "SOUTH FLORIDA" and I said let's meet in Bradenton with no money, no attitudes, etc. on the line. I also said I'm OUT if you continue acting like an idiot, which you did and I told you never mind, that you're not worth my time. It was only AFTER me saying no money, etc., that you decided that's your ***** way out, by insisting on racing for money, OR that I drive to WPB because THAT, according to you, is what south Florida really means. You really are too stupid for this.

I didn't tell you that you have typos'... I told you you're borderline ILLITERATE!

I'm retired, which you clearly also already forgot, you mentally unhinged dreamer...

Just show everyone a video of your bad *** ride making a pass or two. Since we already know what you look like, it should be ZERO trouble for you to just get into the car, drive to Moroso(PBIR) and make some passes which you can then simply upload... Nope... Instead, you talk trash about all your successes without ever showing the actual success... Because... COUSIN... CUSTOMER, UNCLE... etc... actually own your bad *** ride? Just do it and prove me wrong! Don't expect me to be all freaked out for you, but go on... PROVE YOU'RE NOT JUST TALKING ****!

If it gets you off to say I'm gay, be my guest... My daughter would be 30yrs old this yr... which suggests I'm not gay. She's not alive, so don't run your **** sucker about her. Talking about my mom is okay and she IS still alive. She hasn't ever cared what the stupid kids say... so I really don't either.

now...define intelligence. You call me a bitch...call me a sissy...then,..cause I am willing to return fire, which is what has happened here...now,..you WOULDN'T race me?...Cause of the reason that I welcome confrontation? lol.. And "I" am a sissy? I am a bicth? And you, are the person openly stating that because I am those things, you don't want anyting to do with me... lol.... Yea, you are indeed intellegent. Stupid ******. lol. Lets define a sissy. "it'll run"=Sissy. Just incase you, are to stupid to figure that out
This cracks me up... I'll go ahead and define intelligence for you, sissy...

Intelligence forces one who is tough and capable, but not a prize fighter, to keep their mouth shut about things like fighting, even though they want to speak up rather than simply LOL.

You talk a bunch of trash and you ARE simply white trash looking for trouble. Fact is, I don't believe you'd know what to do with it, were it to show up and kick you in the head.

Anyway, I'm too old and you're too stupid for this to continue with long-winded posts which the rest of us have to stop and read over, piecing your nonsense together while checking all your stupid errors as you tell us all how stupid we are in another arrogant, ignorant rant. Your parents coddled you too much, clearly(and your uncle/boss still does, clearly). Honestly, I expect your dad hauled *** when you were little, realizing what he'd mistakenly created. Who could really blame him at this point??? Not me. Good day, JUNIOR!
Old 05-27-2014, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by audacious nick
Isn't it common sense that you spell it, "hysterical"?
See what I did there? Haha
I don't have tyme to check my spelling when I'm texting and driving haha
Old 05-27-2014, 08:36 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by It'llrun
The best you have is "gayest SUV on the market?"(one of the best selling while you're bulshittin')... Whatever, JUNIOR... You lose and I'm sure you're used to it by now, considering it's been a way of life for you.

You challenged me and I accepted. YOU backed out... YOU ******' PUSS! It wasn't the other way around. I simply suggested we use our daily drivers... Even then, you backed out. For the record, you offered to race for money AFTER making your original offer w/o and, ALL YOU SAID initially was "SOUTH FLORIDA" and I said let's meet in Bradenton with no money, no attitudes, etc. on the line. I also said I'm OUT if you continue acting like an idiot, which you did and I told you never mind, that you're not worth my time. It was only AFTER me saying no money, etc., that you decided that's your ***** way out, by insisting on racing for money, OR that I drive to WPB because THAT, according to you, is what south Florida really means. You really are too stupid for this.

I didn't tell you that you have typos'... I told you you're borderline ILLITERATE!

I'm retired, which you clearly also already forgot, you mentally unhinged dreamer...

Just show everyone a video of your bad *** ride making a pass or two. Since we already know what you look like, it should be ZERO trouble for you to just get into the car, drive to Moroso(PBIR) and make some passes which you can then simply upload... Nope... Instead, you talk trash about all your successes without ever showing the actual success... Because... COUSIN... CUSTOMER, UNCLE... etc... actually own your bad *** ride? Just do it and prove me wrong! Don't expect me to be all freaked out for you, but go on... PROVE YOU'RE NOT JUST TALKING ****!

If it gets you off to say I'm gay, be my guest... My daughter would be 30yrs old this yr... which suggests I'm not gay. She's not alive, so don't run your **** sucker about her. Talking about my mom is okay and she IS still alive. She hasn't ever cared what the stupid kids say... so I really don't either.

This cracks me up... I'll go ahead and define intelligence for you, sissy...

Intelligence forces one who is tough and capable, but not a prize fighter, to keep their mouth shut about things like fighting, even though they want to speak up rather than simply LOL.

You talk a bunch of trash and you ARE simply white trash looking for trouble. Fact is, I don't believe you'd know what to do with it, were it to show up and kick you in the head.

Anyway, I'm too old and you're too stupid for this to continue with long-winded posts which the rest of us have to stop and read over, piecing your nonsense together while checking all your stupid errors as you tell us all how stupid we are in another arrogant, ignorant rant. Your parents coddled you too much, clearly(and your uncle/boss still does, clearly). Honestly, I expect your dad hauled *** when you were little, realizing what he'd mistakenly created. Who could really blame him at this point??? Not me. Good day, JUNIOR!
Damn man, I'm sorry to hear about your daughter I'm only 32 and I can't imagine being gone so soon.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:58 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
Damn man, I'm sorry to hear about your daughter I'm only 32 and I can't imagine being gone so soon.
Thanks, but it is definitely NOT anything I dwell on... it took years to decide I just had to move on and since, I've been better. When my brother died at just 29, all kinds of weird feelings came back... again, MUST move on.

So in all seriousness, I generally don't discuss either and if either, it's him... that's easier to remember with a smile. I am good now, with both, to the point my day to day life isn't generally affected. God has his reasons and I need not understand. There's a saying; "Ours is not to reason why. Ours is but to do and die." -Alfred Lord Tennyson(Charge of the Light Brigade). I may have that off a bit, but it's been a mindset for me since before my brother died.

Quick Reply: Me vs Modded CBR 1000RR