Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs Modded CBR 1000RR

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 10:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL...I see V-idiot is at it again, typing pointless novels and running his mouth online, pretending to be tough. Good stuff.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
so basically it was just conjecture. poor trolling noted. and what word are you talking about?
Originally Posted by islander033
Wut is dis ****...
[/IMG][/URL]

You posted the above pic from your photobucket, I clicked the pic and your bucket was open to the public.

You have it locked now though. lol

You really are a stoopid somonabitch....wow!
lol. That was a funny as pic comment from me. Damn, I am a funny ******.

You, cabana boy, are a spiteful stalker. My photobucket has been non public(locked) since day one....not that I store anything in THAT other then my car builds...it's always been locked. So,..one more person that thinks he knows....lol..but don't know ****.

On a real note....you, are seriously boring me with your pattycake BS. It is clearly obvious you have a crush on me...you can't do anything to deny that dude. You search me out, to hard. You go to my photobucket(apparently) and look through MY PICTURES....LMFAO...how fitting your name is. lol. Hey man...I work on fords too....if you wanna send me your car BRO...lol...lemme know...I can add dual X pipes for you...since it's worth mentioning.

Ps. You know cars come STOCK with X pipes now right? lol ******* gomerpile over here with the mod list.

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
LOL...I see V-idiot is at it again, typing pointless novels and running his mouth online, pretending to be tough. Good stuff.
I thought you were already wise enough to keep the cork in your mouth at this point. Just couldn't resist the urge eh? Hows the wax looking at that 45k mile vette of yours creampuff?

lol too funny.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:37 AM
10 Second Club

Received 186 Likes on 131 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

poor V-card.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by big hammer
poor V-card.
This^^
V-Card has sand in his vagina in every damn thread. Take that **** elsewhere.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Puck
I'm in central FL, but with no car to run I just have my bike. On the street I feel like a bully picking on cars, and at the track I feel like a slow POS getting drug by 8 second drag prepped bikes.

Perception is crazy eh?
Nothing wrong with bullying other cars. Careful though, people may not like you as a result, especially if you're happy about winning. lol. Anywho Some things capitalize on the streets, some on the track. I built mine to compete with bikes originally and do 1 mile events,...based on the fact my **** twisted diffs/etc from a slow launch or dif... Now that I have the drivetrain to handle hard launches..I do have goals to go after the 6 speed record(Corvette) which is I think high 8's, low 9's...which is doable I think. Will take some time for me to get the car to work again with the added power but, that's what R&D is for. It will take time, thats for sure.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:05 PM
Teching In

Lol...cracks me up how this moron comes into this forum, and every time, makes himself look like a complete idiot...and is the laughing stock for everyone.

Love the fact that his car, all of a sudden, has "added power"...then he adds: "that's what R&D is for. It will take time, that's for sure." Translation: "My car still hasn't done anything more than idle...and I need to make an excuse about it taking more time so I'll use the R&D angle."

The only thing impressive that he has done is keep coming back to this website...despite the fact that everyone thinks he's a complete idiot and does nothing more than spew diarrhea out of his computer.
Old 05-30-2014, 02:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

lol.. Haters gonna hate....

When you put over 120,000 miles on the car....you end up going through several setups. I am also one of the leading suppliers to all of the forum members here...lol...so...you can say that on occasion...I dabble in the parts bin.

Welcome to the wonderful world of upgrades, and the never ending quest for more power.

The cars current state today:

new feed/return lines as well as vacuum

old compressor wheels

new billet wheels...

^^^thats my ride...

...here is the F1X....

I could post the TT GTO...the WS6 build....or the C4 or the P4 Ferrari.......but...I guess then I would be bragging.

lol. Like I said, you're a one hit wonder. Try and be a little less douchey in life mr.45k

Last edited by V-seriesTech; 05-30-2014 at 03:19 PM.
Old 05-30-2014, 03:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

C4 please!!
Old 05-30-2014, 04:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

I do not own this car,..my cousin does. It's a real 1996 GS LT4. It's bone stock.

Old 05-30-2014, 04:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

...and honestly guys...as much as you think I am a doucher(Iam) i'm one of the nicest ******* you could meet in the car scene..i'm the first person to give away parts if you needed...I'm the first person to pull over to help out when your **** blows up....I do a lot of work for free....and I help out people on a day to day basis.

I receive messages a lot from members here... laughing there ***'s of with what I post, especially in this thread. They don't want to get involved to comment in here cause of the butthurt it would start(to themselves)...so they just lay back and watch in laughter. Like I said, some people have a sense of humor,..and know how to take this ****....others well....you can see they're response to humor here.

Take that for what it's worth.
Old 05-30-2014, 04:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Greg will go nuts seeing that. Its a real GS or just a 96? That thing sounds GREAT
Old 05-30-2014, 04:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Greg will go nuts seeing that. Its a real GS or just a 96? That thing sounds GREAT

That is a real 1996 LT4 6 speed manual car..ordered polo green...back in the day. In the first video of it pulling out of the garage...if you notice that is also another C4 on the lift above it...that one is a bone stock, 9,000mile(mr 45kmiles dude will like that) and that is also an LT4 car but it's a silver collectors addition.

Both real LT4's. Thanks for the compliments on el sound. It gets a lot of attention.
Old 05-30-2014, 04:51 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech

[COLOR="Black"]
lol. So, to sum this up:

1)You wanna race me in my suv, vs your suv,...and you think your not gay, as a result of that? Dude, my truck is used for hauling. Hauling cars, and hauling ***. Human ***. Usually my own but hookers too. I give to ***** about racing it, however, I do like picking on people with it occasionally, people like yourself.
2)You post time and time again, obviously directing some inner hate towards me, you call me an idiot, you call me stupid, you start **** with me directly, I respond to you, you say since I am all of those things, you don't wanna deal with me, yet,...you can't seem to get enough of my enormously large *****, in and around your mouth. figuratively speaking of course(if my illiteracy didn't paint a picture clear enough for you, I can help with pop up descriptions to better suit YOUR needs pony boy).
3)Your the one retired, I am the person here at work right now, your telling me again, I am the idiot, and here you are,..my elder....and yet, you wanna lower yourself to my standards,.. right? and you think you're the one with the logic around here? You don't see how stupid you look right now?
4)You assume I am getting upset or some ****...when in fact, I'm the only person here cracking jokes....here you are,..getting all butt hurt about life. LOL, stop being a ***** old man.
5)Your old. Washed up. I understand you're upset in life, thinking, "will my dick ever get hard on it's own again?" I get it dude, true anger comes from within. Or for you, it stays within.
6)Again, about me being mad....nice LARGE BOLD CAPS WORDS hommie. Smile for me,...cause there is nothing you can say or do to show that I am not getting to you.
7)All this **** about not owning my car, my boss or family...you really are a fucked up old delusional JEALOUS angry ****** aren't you. How or why you think I have anything to prove to you or anyone else about the vehicles I own is stupid, materialistic and pointless. I own what I own. It's that simple. You mad bro? MUHAHAHA We'll get back to that.
8)I holy ****, I can count to 8!!!
9)Your definition of intelligence:" Intelligence forces one who is tough and capable, but not a prize fighter, to keep their mouth shut about things like fighting, even though they want to speak up rather than simply LOL."
See line 3 in my response. Let that **** sink in deep.
10)lol, and now, I am white trash by your definition. So, lets decipher why you think that. 1)I am cocky 2)I make you angry 3)I own a horse(a mustang notch-and a ford, so, I can understand that being whitetrashish).4)I am younger then you by probably 20 years.... so, I must be white trash lol. *****.
11)I'd like to quote you again on something...
" I'm too old and you're too stupid for this to continue with long-winded posts which the rest of us have to stop and read over, piecing your nonsense together while checking all your stupid errors as you tell us all how stupid we are in another arrogant, ignorant rant" - lol, again, read line 3 you ******* senial jealous ****!!! LMFAO

Also: Since you decided to give me the dfinition of something, I would like to return the favor, however, with more accuracy and to the point.

senile

se·nile
[see-nahyl, -nil, sen-ahyl] Show IPA
adjective
showing a decline or deterioration of physical strength or mental functioning, especially short-term memory and alertness, as a result of old age or disease.
2.of or belonging to old age or aged persons; gerontological; geriatric.[COLOR="Black"]
Nice quote work, Hoover.

So now that I've shown you up yet again, you'll take the angle that I must be losing it... I have enough left that I easily beat you... Look how mad you are. Besides, still, your supposed car doesn't even run!

I didn't ask you to define anything. Unlike you, I already comprehend every word I use and, to make it easier, I use little words so as to help the slow, rather illiterate ones such as you. You did ask me, so I obliged(that means did it).

My only surprise is that you counted from 1 to 11 and got the order right!

It's funny how you don't want to race and you say so, but you turn around and act like you do... ******* SISSY! My DD only runs low 15's... and still, you're scared! Not that it matters... We'd have to show video at this point... WHICH REMINDS ME... aren't you going to show us how bad *** your Corvette is? Or will you show us how bad *** your TAHOE is??? Neither??? ******* SISSY! I won't waste my time going to you and not only because I know your car doesn't even run, as I already said, but more importantly, you're in dire need of a beating. You're hooker girlfriends might be alarmed...

It's funny you act like I'm jealous of you... I'm retired, you're not. 'nuff said!

In summation: You challenged me to a race. I accepted. You backed out... ******* SISSY! That's the end, really... You're a lying sack of **** and it's only a shame nobody has publicly smacked you around in hopes of giving you some amount, low though it would be, of humility.

Sorry for your loss's but...
You see...this is where YOU fail in this street racing world and one more reason why you do not belong. Your mad at the world obviously. The world has treated you ohhh soooo baddddd......tisk ******* tisk. With all due respect to the ones in all of our lives that have passed away,..lets try and show some respect for them and keep them out of this thread or anything related. It has nothing to do with them,..it has nothing to do with the point of the fact that your a degenerate washed up old dude, that is clearly allowing me to get inside of your mind and totally **** YOUR **** up to where you feel the need to bring in my, or in this case, your personal life into the story. Why? Cause you are seeking sympathy. Allies to come into your defense.

You want sympathy?

Try I give a ****.com. I hear that have lots of openings for **** like this. If you can't find the site, look up, iamabigpussy.com

Get over your loss, and keep your **** to yourself, with all due respect, sir.

In the meantime...lets try and keep our conversations to a minimum..you, your buddies and I. You have nothing to add but stupid jealously filled ****, clearly personal.., forcing to me to dig into bag off ******* remarks, and push your **** in to the fact that you shed tears. If your mad at the world...good, I like that. The first step is using it as motivational fuel, not to be a crybaby.

Being a man. It's not for everyone.
I've never asked for sympathy and won't particularly from someone with all the mental problems and lack of self-esteem you clearly have. If you live long enough to become my age, I hope and expect you'll understand. Of course, you should already understand... being over 30... Then again, you've proven yourself quite the idiot.

Oh, and since you obviously weren't bright enough to figure it out, *I* have been keeping our conversations to a minimum... but look where you're lousy attitude has gotten you here?

I mean, MANY here don't like me and unlike you, I know it. The real difference though is, they don't see me making up all the lies they see from you, CLAIMING CARS you don't own, acting like the **** you own is fast when it won't even start! You're a **** bag, period. Thankfully, I'm not your age... for when I was, I lived in your area and would have, by now, had a visit with you personally.

You are such a liar, you now want people to set an appointment to visit "your (uncles) shop." DIRT can't get lower than you!

SPEAKING OF DIRT... What's with that other dudes care you're showing off under yours, with so much dust on the windshield it's either in one of the dirtiest shops in PBC or it's been there a year... I'd bet on the latter, if you're the one working on it.

The thing you truly lack, aside from the aforementioned self-esteem, etc., is RESPECT! You don't even respect yourself, clown... so we're not surprised you don't respect others. The odd thing is, you act as if we're supposed to respect you... NO, JUNIOR... We don't.

Nasty CAM C4 LT4 - YouTube

Best Sounding C4 LT4 #2 - YouTube

I do not own this car,..my cousin does. It's a real 1996 GS LT4. It's bone stock.

That's a what? A 1996 what? Think it over...

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
You get it...
Old 05-31-2014, 01:19 AM
Teching In

lol.. Haters gonna hate....

When you put over 120,000 miles on the car....you end up going through several setups. I am also one of the leading suppliers to all of the forum members here...lol...so...you can say that on occasion...I dabble in the parts bin.

Welcome to the wonderful world of upgrades, and the never ending quest for more power.

The cars current state today:

lol. Like I said, you're a one hit wonder. Try and be a little less douchey in life mr.45k
LOL...playing the angle that several people are PMing you huh? Precious.

You wouldn't be bragging at all. Until any of your builds actually do something...then all your idle videos and pics are meaningless. Yes, nice set of parts...especially the pro-EFI.

Do you post in the FI section over on Corvette Forum?

Since you tried something new with the low mileage/creampuff statement, I'll own you on this topic also...

None of my Vettes or Vipers have ever been daily drivers. That is why the mileage is low on them...that and I usually buy lower mileage cars. I have put 5500 miles on this Vette since I've owed it almost 2 years. It was down for about half of the first summer because of the build...and it doesn't get driven during the winters, and military obligations have a small contribution to it as well.

I love Vettes but my BMW is 1000 times better as a daily.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

I didn't even read what you two homos have to say.

You bore me.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Teching In

I didn't even read what you two homos have to say.

You bore me.
Translation: I don't have any results from my builds...I need to stfu at this point.

It's about time you shut your mouth boy. Now run along. You can come back when you actually post some results from your builds. Until then, men are talking...
Old 06-03-2014, 12:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

"cry me a river.....cry me a river...."

I have 2 youtube channels lol. Watch the videos lol.

Butthurt much? You can choose to be as blind as the other dickliped doucher, still makes you a crybaby bitch as hater.

..and hater's gonna hate.

Old 06-03-2014, 10:46 PM
Teching In

"cry me a river.....cry me a river...."

I have 2 youtube channels lol. Watch the videos lol.

Butthurt much? You can choose to be as blind as the other dickliped doucher, still makes you a crybaby bitch as hater.

..and hater's gonna hate.

Blah Blah Blah...I have videos blah blah blah I only run my mouth online...blah blah blah..

Again, when YOU put up evidence that something that YOU built is running, besides the 13 second G8, then you MIGHT actually get an ounce of respect on here. Maybe you should start with your own car?

Leave the name calling for if we ever meet at TX2K. That will probably never happen though because you made some long list of BS why you will probably never go there.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

(lmfao, stalker #2).

Obviously, you've mistaken me for someone that gives a ****. . .

The long list why I don't care to go to Texas to STREET RACE is because i'm a dude with a life,...and long, long straights on almost every road here in Fla. So again...

Have a nice day Stevie S.
Old 06-05-2014, 06:37 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
Leave the name calling for if we ever meet at TX2K. That will probably never happen though because you made some long list of BS why you will probably never go there.
HAH! He couldn't even go to Sarasota/Bradenton, about 2-3 hours. You think he'll ever find the coin to get to Texas? Unless he breaks out that AK and robs somebody! NO CHANCE!

The long list why I don't care to go to Texas to STREET RACE is because i'm a dude with a life,...and long, long straights on almost every road here in Fla. So again...

Have a nice day Stevie S.
Pffft... The reason you won't is the EXACT reason you won't go to Bradenton... You're a ******' PUNK! You're main goal in life is obvious... Talk **** till someone who is someone falls for it and thinks you are too!

Oh... Wait... I think your cousin's calling you... Yup... Time for you to do another OIL CHANGE! Now get busy, bitch.

Quick Reply: Me vs Modded CBR 1000RR