Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

02 Camaro SS vs Couple Coyotes

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 05:51 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
Not just 5.0 owners but Mustang owners in general get a bad rap. ****, I just want to talk cars and drink some beers.
Werd.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:05 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by usnfenix
dear god i sear we 5.0 owners get a bad rap because of these guys. just the other day i was shooting the **** with some ls1 owners and they all commented on how they were surprised i wasnt a douchebag because they read this crap and assume we all are. fact is i was a former LS owner 3 times over so that may have something to do with it. idk. the whole who is faster thing is a moot point here IMO. ive raced many LS cars now in my 5.0 and while its never been the "landslide" some people here may claim, i either lost by a car or win by a car. so i think its funny when i hear "bus-lengthed a 5.0" or "bus lengthed a T/A" either way i dont get butthurt about it. HOWEVER the butthurt goes both ways, the other day i raced a black 06 GTO with headers and full exhaust with some minor bolt ons, and i beat him by a car and a half both times in my muffler swap only 5.0. posted on this site id expect comments such as "GTO wasnt racing" or "GTO missed a shift" even though he was an automatic. cant we all just stop posting like retarted teenagers and stop the online warrior BS. if a car runs faster in a race with a another car oh well just deal with it. these kind of things do happen you know. neither LS or 5.0 is undefeatable. whatever. my .2 cents.
Generalizing is dumb. Period. Ive meet douchebag mustang owners and ive meet douchebag GM owners. The biggest douchebags ive meet have been supra and GTR owners though. Most i have come across have a superiority complex, when i say most i mean literally all.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Must be in the Supra and GTR owners manual huh?
Old 05-27-2014, 06:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by adamantium
Generalizing is dumb. Period. Ive meet douchebag mustang owners and ive meet douchebag GM owners. The biggest douchebags ive meet have been supra and GTR owners though. Most i have come across have a superiority complex, when i say most i mean literally all.
I know what you mean. I have ran across some like that ..but not all.
I think some feel that the turbo exist only to boost ego.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:09 PM
Banned

I know what you mean. I have ran across some like that ..but not all.
I think some feel that the turbo exist only to boost ego.
Went to a supra meet in my civic, and my buddy in his turbo fox and another friend in his turbo civic. Even the stock N/A auto supra owners were kinda talking **** about the fox. Civic is a given everyone talks ****/underestimates those cars.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I have never met a n/a Supra owner that was cool or not suffering from LMS,LPS etc. Morons drive all kinds of cars. If you are afraid of losing a race or get jealous of nicer faster car find another hobby fast...
Old 05-27-2014, 08:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not just 5.0 owners but Mustang owners in general get a bad rap. ****, I just want to talk cars and drink some beers.
Hmmm... are you old enough to talk cars?
Old 05-28-2014, 04:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i will agree with this. dont get the GTR fanboy hornets nest stirred up that sleeps here. i swear somebody says "GTR" and they're on the prowl to prove them wrong if anything negative was said. shows how bad they are, they are GTR OWNERS, registered and posting on an LS based website, just to re-iterate how fast their small ***** compensators are. yea, im a 5.0 owner now but my roots have been in LS1's.
Old 05-28-2014, 05:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by usnfenix
i will agree with this. dont get the GTR fanboy hornets nest stirred up that sleeps here. i swear somebody says "GTR" and they're on the prowl to prove them wrong if anything negative was said. shows how bad they are, they are GTR OWNERS, registered and posting on an LS based website, just to re-iterate how fast their small ***** compensators are. yea, im a 5.0 owner now but my roots have been in LS1's.
There are alot of ford guys on here who have no chevy or LS roots they are here with the same purpose as the GTR guys though. It gets kinda old.
Old 05-28-2014, 05:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

You shouldn't get a pass on that though just because you own an LSx.
Old 05-28-2014, 07:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
Werd.
Then quit being douchbags, seriously, its that easy. You and other mustang owners who have no interest in GM vehicles join this board to talk **** in the SRK section, yet you bitch because you are stereotyped being a douche? Really?
You argued about hp/l about a week ago trying to defend the pusstang (and failed miserably like everyone before you).
Run what you brung, and don't make excuses.
Old 05-28-2014, 07:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JD_AMG
Then quit being douchbags, seriously, its that easy. You and other mustang owners who have no interest in GM vehicles join this board to talk **** in the SRK section, yet you bitch because you are stereotyped being a douche? Really?
You argued about hp/l about a week ago trying to defend the pusstang (and failed miserably like everyone before you).
It blows my mind how guys on here have no interest in anything LS infact they hate it (most) but are on here logging in everyday to defend the community and guys who drive cars similar to them. Strong insecurity.
Old 05-28-2014, 10:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 465 Likes on 364 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by JD_AMG
It blows my mind how guys on here have no interest in anything LS infact they hate it (most) but are on here logging in everyday to defend the community and guys who drive cars similar to them. Strong insecurity.
I think furd guys have little wewe's. They have to stack them together to equal ls **** size. That's why they're all here.

Old 05-28-2014, 10:44 PM
Banned

lmaooo
Old 05-29-2014, 05:19 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, cry me a river over Mustang guys being douches.

Take your own head out of your asses and you'd realize that the brand or make doesn't make the owner act a certain way. People choose to act that way, the car doesn't suddenly change their personality.
Old 05-29-2014, 06:31 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Heater
Damn, cry me a river over Mustang guys being douches.

Take your own head out of your asses and you'd realize that the brand or make doesn't make the owner act a certain way. People choose to act that way, the car doesn't suddenly change their personality.
This x1000
Old 05-29-2014, 01:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I think a lot of the Gm guys feel like the Ford guys on here hate the Ls or fbody cars. Then the fact most of the Ford guys that post are pretty fast add salt to the wound. Ignore the obvious trouble makers like Auto if you read all of their posts they are not so bad.....

Law: Loves Ls1s just doesn't care for 4th gen

Snake: Likes 4th gens and respects ls1s

Runs11s : Greg is a vette guy not a stang guy. Objective too

It runs: Lot of experience. Doesn't hate Ls1s and respected them when they came out. Just attacks fanboys that post nonsense.

Heater: Compliments ls cars. Little Ford biased

Islander: Cars have a weight problem lol 😜 He compliments ls stuff too and will flame a Ford guy posting crap.

Gt4 : Compliments ls stuff. Pretty smart with this stuff.

Evan: Gets upset easy but will flame a Ford dude fast. Knowledgable about Ls

I have more gm guys in ignore than Ford people
Old 05-29-2014, 03:19 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Im pretty much just a douche. Maybe all the ford guys should leave this forum and let the LS1 guys live in their dream world of stock mid 12s and bolt on mid 11s. Then they can all form the worlds largest internet circle jerk and be in the Guinness book of world records. Y-pipe only bruh!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2014, 03:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Im pretty much just a douche. Maybe all the ford guys should leave this forum and let the LS1 guys live in their dream world of stock mid 12s and bolt on mid 11s. Then they can all form the worlds largest internet circle jerk and be in the Guinness book of world records. Y-pipe only bruh!!!!!!
Oh boy. Now ya did it. You do realize this will add about 5 pages to this thread. LOL
Old 05-29-2014, 03:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 170 Likes on 120 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

"still waiting for a stock or bolt on 5.0 to show me what's up"---- Hammer.

Quick Reply: 02 Camaro SS vs Couple Coyotes