Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

715whp KB Cobra vs c6z06 with stuff

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 11:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by willizm
Cam only Z06 running down 700+whp cobras like they were prius's.
Might be something wrong with the cobro then
Old 06-10-2014, 02:11 AM
Teching In

Cam only Z06 running down 700+whp cobras like they were prius's.
Where did it say cam only? No where in this thread did it ever say what mods were on the Z...except for the cam.

Not taking anything away from the Z but don't start spreading bullshit just because you are brand loyal and can't see past the Bowtie...
Old 06-10-2014, 07:56 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
Where did it say cam only? No where in this thread did it ever say what mods were on the Z...except for the cam.

Not taking anything away from the Z but don't start spreading bullshit just because you are brand loyal and can't see past the Bowtie...
Lol, it was a joke. You must not know me well and I know more about that vette than you do.

P.s. I'm the one that started the thread

Last edited by willizm; 06-10-2014 at 08:18 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:38 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Lol, it was a joke. You must not know me well and I know more about that vette than you do.

P.s. I'm the one that started the thread
Dats some funny **** right der ^^^ lol
Old 06-10-2014, 08:41 AM
Staging Lane

For all you butt hurt Mustang owners here. I'm on a baby cam. Yes that's an sls amg. Forward to the end of the video and see how he is wot and I have to keep letting off so I would not run through him.yes I have enough torque to do that.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:46 AM
9 Second Club

Do you have the run with a certain blue supra?
Old 06-10-2014, 08:50 AM
Staging Lane

Do you have the run with a certain blue supra?
No I did not. I was solo and the passenger in the supra said he didn't record it.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:51 AM
TECH Regular

Sounds like u have an air leak every time u let off, might want to get that looked at
Old 06-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
Sounds like u have an air leak every time u let off, might want to get that looked at
I know but for some strange reason it made my car feel faster. So I left it like that.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:58 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by redctsv
C6 z06 vs sls amg - YouTube
For all you butt hurt Mustang owners here. I'm on a baby cam. Yes that's an sls amg. Forward to the end of the video and see how he is wot and I have to keep letting off so I would not run through him.yes I have enough torque to do that.
I must have missed it. Where are the butt-hurt Mustang owners?

Edit: You kinda drive like a Dick. May want to get that looked at.

Last edited by Jay z28; 06-10-2014 at 09:04 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:04 AM
Staging Lane

^
I
I
Right there. Every Mustang I've ever whooped on always has a ricer excuse to why he lost.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:06 AM
On The Tree

^
I
I
Right there. Every Mustang I've ever whooped on always has a ricer excuse to why he lost.
Is that your way of pointing me out as the butt-hurt Mustang owner? Please show me where I displayed any butt hurt.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:21 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by automach1
Might be something wrong with the cobro then
See what I mean. OK maybe I did jump the gun on my comment, but that's how it always turns out. I whoop a Mustang and the ricer excuses just roll in just like this one. Hell when i was 100% stock I had so many cobras and gt500s wanting spots or flat out refuse to run they were not even stock either. Oh yeah I drive like a dick but it takes one to know one.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:23 AM
Staging Lane

Magedc5 knows what I'm talking about.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I love the enthusiasm

but Will is in the top 3 most level headed guys who post on here. He was ******* around with that comment
Old 06-10-2014, 09:35 AM
On The Tree

See what I mean. OK maybe I did jump the gun on my comment, but that's how it always turns out. I whoop a Mustang and the ricer excuses just roll in just like this one. Hell when i was 100% stock I had so many cobras and gt500s wanting spots or flat out refuse to run they were not even stock either. Oh yeah I drive like a dick but it takes one to know one.
Yes you definitely jumped the gun. Automach's comment was just continuing with Will in the joke that you pulled the Cobra like it was a Prius. Which obviously isn't accurate.

I understand what you're saying about every Tom, Dick and Harry in a Mustang trying to get a run with you. That is only because the Z is a strong car from the factory and is known for being difficult to beat, so they want to see how they stack up. Or it could possibly be because you drive the way you showed in that video and they figure that you want to race anything and everything so they are just obliging you. LMAO
Old 06-10-2014, 09:43 AM
9 Second Club

I want to get a run in with this cobra. I hear there is a bad one around here with a 3 speed auto. That would be a good race
Old 06-10-2014, 09:59 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Yes you definitely jumped the gun. Automach's comment was just continuing with Will in the joke that you pulled the Cobra like it was a Prius. Which obviously isn't accurate.

I understand what you're saying about every Tom, Dick and Harry in a Mustang trying to get a run with you. That is only because the Z is a strong car from the factory and is known for being difficult to beat, so they want to see how they stack up. Or it could possibly be because you drive the way you showed in that video and they figure that you want to race anything and everything so they are just obliging you. LMAO
Actually before the sls I lined up next to it hem he just take off, but I stopped his pull and eventually came around him he was a cool as a dude but could not get the concept of 3 honks. So l would just keep giving chase.
Yeah I'm always down to run, but when a modded cobra or gt500, Wants spots from a stock at the time Z after you call me out, we'll that's just pathetic. If you want to see how your car stacks up line Em up and do pulls from both perspectives Like when I ran willizm from a dig he got me but from a roll I got him. I'm down to run win or lose.
It's the whole I call you out and then I'm so scared to lose
I want spots, that I find insulting. and if you search a few vids that I upload, i post my deaths and kills. The guy in cobra was cool and shook my hand afterwards but has a few excuses, in thefirst run i treed him and the second run he steals the hit. afterwards he was like I didn't steal the hit (even his boys said yeah you did) and he slammed his brakes a few 100 ft short of the 1/4 mile mark just as I was walking around him.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Teching In

Just looks like the Z jumped the first race then hit the brakes early as the cobra was running him down and the cobra jumped the 2nd race and actually stayed in it instead of mashing the brakes. It was a good match up, should of had a 3rd run where both left at the same time and stayed in it.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:27 AM

Nice runZ

Quick Reply: 715whp KB Cobra vs c6z06 with stuff