Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 02:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is why I don't give 2 ***** about dig runs. "Chase is a race", bitch you cheated. There is no chase is a race on the highway, get your **** ran down.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
You gotta be ******* kidding me!! This guy just beat a ******* 1300HP UGR Lambo and yall are still bitching,hating,and making excuses about why it won?!?!

Oh but he jumped. Who gives a flying **** if he did?? The owner of the Lambo should have been able to make a ham sandwich after a bolt on F150 leaves and still be able to chase it down before the 1320.

Give this man and his truck the props it deserves.
Dude, no one is knocking his truck down. He says he didn't jump but he certainly did. People are just not taking his b/s word for it and correcting him. Not discrediting the truck.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:32 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Haha, trucky takes the jump then Lambo gives him a 3 second head start on top of it and we are all spose to be impressed with this race?

Old 06-24-2014, 02:37 PM
Teching In

Im not here to impress anyone, im here to show what happens on different occasions.

The buthurt is just a bonus. Thanks for your contribution.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:40 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 06-24-2014, 02:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What in the truck?
Old 06-24-2014, 02:47 PM
Staging Lane

wow there's a lot of hating going on here. Think I'm gonna change sides and go with BJ on a few things here:

1: I don't care if THE OTHER CAR takes off while the flagger is taking a dump beside a tree before the race, if YOUR CAR then attempts to chase it down and fails, YOU LOST THAT RACE. Caveats are for those who eat caviar, in the real world if you go after him then you accept the damn challenge, period. Lambo guy should have just sat there and waited for BJ to come back. If your ***** haven't dropped and you aint got the nerve to tell the other guy to his face "You fugging jumped, now line them up again" then you should not be out street racing in the middle of the fugging night.

2: If any of you jack ***** had beat a UGR lambo because he botched the launch like a noob and you nailed it like a boss and were able to hold him off during a call out, marked off and witnessed race you would be as rightfully excited as BJ is. Never once did he say his results were normal or that his truck was quicker/faster/better. He just showed a vid where everything went his way and he triumphed over incredible odds. You know, like the old David and Goliath thing except this David ripped Goliath's heart out of his chest and paraded it around on video.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:48 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by islander033
Haha, trucky takes the jump then Lambo gives him a 3 second head start on top of it and we are all spose to be impressed with this race?

Thats because...
Old 06-24-2014, 02:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

I agree with Sticks n Stones. But the fact that BJ can't admit that he had a slight jump and continually says he didn't makes him seem like a coward. And cowards usually don't get much respect. Maybe next time man up and admit the obvious which is there for all of us to see so you don't come off as shady.
Old 06-24-2014, 03:01 PM
TECH Resident

^
He could have easily said "****, he's got power on me, I definitely stole the hit".
Old 06-24-2014, 03:04 PM
Banned

Who the hell was that ricer in the truck with his flashers on? I didn't think that people actually did that?
Old 06-24-2014, 03:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
wow there's a lot of hating going on here. Think I'm gonna change sides and go with BJ on a few things here:

1: I don't care if THE OTHER CAR takes off while the flagger is taking a dump beside a tree before the race, if YOUR CAR then attempts to chase it down and fails, YOU LOST THAT RACE. Caveats are for those who eat caviar, in the real world if you go after him then you accept the damn challenge, period. Lambo guy should have just sat there and waited for BJ to come back. If your ***** haven't dropped and you aint got the nerve to tell the other guy to his face "You fugging jumped, now line them up again" then you should not be out street racing in the middle of the fugging night.

2: If any of you jack ***** had beat a UGR lambo because he botched the launch like a noob and you nailed it like a boss and were able to hold him off during a call out, marked off and witnessed race you would be as rightfully excited as BJ is. Never once did he say his results were normal or that his truck was quicker/faster/better. He just showed a vid where everything went his way and he triumphed over incredible odds. You know, like the old David and Goliath thing except this David ripped Goliath's heart out of his chest and paraded it around on video.
Old 06-24-2014, 03:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by odthetruth
^
He could have easily said "****, he's got power on me, I definitely stole the hit".
True, but I don't think he is the sort used to owning up to that sorta thing: and based on other videos from that spot neither are the regulars down there.
Old 06-24-2014, 03:49 PM
11 Second Club

Sounds like many people in this thread have never raced at the track before (no surprise).

You don't leave on green. You leave at the first sign of the yellow bulb dimmer (i.e. first sign of the hand dropping).

BJ - looked like a good leave to me. But had you left a little later maybe he would have been only 6 cars back instead of 7. You're F150 rides out nice!

-Mark
Old 06-24-2014, 04:11 PM
Teching In

As I said in the second post, I anticipated the hand drop. I did not line up with the intention to jump the guy, but I knew I would need all the help I could get so I left as soon as I saw ANY movement just like stated above you leave on the last yellow, not green.
if I did leave early, he didnt mention it so its not an issue.

Never said I had the fastest truck in the world or a lambo killer, just posted the video of what happened.

The truck actually feels slow compared to my mustang and let yall tell it a 3v is the slowest POS ever made.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:29 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
Sounds like many people in this thread have never raced at the track before (no surprise).

You don't leave on green. You leave at the first sign of the yellow bulb dimmer (i.e. first sign of the hand dropping).

BJ - looked like a good leave to me. But had you left a little later maybe he would have been only 6 cars back instead of 7. You're F150 rides out nice!

-Mark
It also results in a redlight, as anyone with even basic track experience would know.

And even if they didn't have track experience, they could have extensive STREET experience, and anyone with 2 eyes would notice he left before the hands dropped, as he admitted by now.

If this wasn't a money run, why the hazards right off the hit? LMAO idk bro. I don't get the mentality out there. As to being shocked he won? It happens all the time. Fast car in the hands of a slow driver. Happens MUCH MUCH MORE of the time in the 504, it seems... where everyone bogs off the line on TOP of losing the hit.
Old 06-24-2014, 06:35 PM
11 Second Club

post up the mph and et of the F150 and then the world will know... otherwise, keep it to yourself and don't complain when everyone sees through the tactics/techniques used to "always" beat everything you run lol... is what it is.

in turns of jumping?? your launch in terms of "time"? it's like you left at sunrise the day before.. yes, it was that bad.
Old 06-24-2014, 06:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

I love this entertainment.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:16 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Arctic
so do you know anyone who knows how to launch? because other than that tbss i have yet to see a vehicle actually try to seriously launch when running that truck. i mean next youll be showing us a vid of you beating an ams gtr. then again you might have to up that 150 shot to a 500 shot to take down the gtr
Honestly that truck can make a lot of unsuspecting people look like they can't launch.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:01 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by odthetruth
It also results in a redlight, as anyone with even basic track experience would know.

And even if they didn't have track experience, they could have extensive STREET experience, and anyone with 2 eyes would notice he left before the hands dropped, as he admitted by now.

If this wasn't a money run, why the hazards right off the hit? LMAO idk bro. I don't get the mentality out there. As to being shocked he won? It happens all the time. Fast car in the hands of a slow driver. Happens MUCH MUCH MORE of the time in the 504, it seems... where everyone bogs off the line on TOP of losing the hit.
You're really going to argue track experience with a guy that has a sig of his car with daylight under the tires? It seems YOU may be the one in need of track experience. It's called reaction time, and leaving on the green...ain't how ya get it.

Quick Reply: I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!