Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2014 GT500 VS H/C/I Ls1 camaro

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 10:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Why did you put 2:73 gears in it to begin with?
He said they came with the roller he bought.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ds98formula
MAC I don't think he really owns a car. I am thinking he's 14 or so with his typing and lack of wit
I can see that but i just wanna race some people on here for fun lol.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:01 PM
Teching In

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts

I bought the car as a roller, and that's what was in it.
TECH Resident

Yeah me too Mac everyone is either way too far away or would kill me
Banned

He said they cam with the roller he bought.
Oh my bad i completely missed that and i was searching for it. Im sorry OP and thanks for telling me 98 formula.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:03 PM
Banned

Yeah me too Mac everyone is wait her too far away or would kill me
Oh yea same here but i have meet a few near me. Those races are gonna happen. But even the cars that would kill me id still race just for fun lol
Old 07-15-2014, 11:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MysticA4Z28
im not lying u peabrains...u just cant except that my car beat a gt500 from a roll...and ive seen them trap 110-111 with my own eyes...so much butthurt lol holy ****
From a roll huh?
Old 07-16-2014, 12:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Lol of course my car runs like **** or else it wouldn't be in the shop...

Its cool though bring your car up here once mine gets fixed, you beat a stock gt500 right? So how bout you come race me then?
what is with all u morons expecting me 2 drive 1,000+ miles just to race ur pos's? its becuz u r BUTTHURT thats y! butthurt that my car doesnt run like total **** 4 what is done 2 it... and when u call someone out u go 2 them...u guys are ******* rediculous lol!
Old 07-16-2014, 12:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by flintwrench69
From a roll huh?
oh look another tender butt...
Old 07-16-2014, 12:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

I bought the car as a roller, and that's what was in it.
So you build a car from the ground up yet you don't even bother to change the gearing? Who knows how mis-matched the rest of your "hci" is?

And the whole mystic thing, I don't even know why you guys even bother arguing with this tool? He's a well known troll and just spews out **** to enrage people. The more you try to argue, the worse it gets...and you never win cuz you can't argue with stupid. Leave him alone and watch him get pissed that he can't troll people that ignore him.
Old 07-16-2014, 01:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I beat a gt500 from a roll before in a neon lol. I was lucky I wasn't in my fbody
Old 07-16-2014, 01:35 AM
On The Tree

what is with all u morons expecting me 2 drive 1,000+ miles just to race ur pos's? its becuz u r BUTTHURT thats y! butthurt that my car doesnt run like total **** 4 what is done 2 it... and when u call someone out u go 2 them...u guys are ******* rediculous lol!

Wasn't their a GTO driver right near you who tried to set up some friendly runs?
Old 07-16-2014, 01:47 AM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Sickness7
Wasn't their a GTO driver right near you who tried to set up some friendly runs?
Cwarta was going to give him a shot at his Nova iirc.
Old 07-16-2014, 02:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We don't wanna race your slooow stock car Mystic! So cuz we call BS on your claims of buttraping GT500s, 5.0s & whatever race youre never supposed to win with a STOCK CAR none of us are butthurt broham! We know youre a cornholer from Nebraska & like to brag that youre pushing peoples poop in hard lmfao! But ya only owned the car for a month huh? I bet this toolbag doesn't even have a car lol!
Old 07-16-2014, 07:32 AM
TECH Addict

We don't expect you to drive anywhere... we don't think you have a car! Hey Mr. Brainfart... there's no "e" in ridiculous. Just face the fact, you don't have brain farts... you have stupidity.

Originally Posted by redtan
So you build a car from the ground up yet you don't even bother to change the gearing? Who knows how mis-matched the rest of your "hci" is?
I'm pretty sure he said he had the engine, etc., minus gears, in another car, so he knows it's good to go.

nd the whole mystic thing, I don't even know why you guys even bother arguing with this tool? He's a well known troll and just spews out **** to enrage people. The more you try to argue, the worse it gets...and you never win cuz you can't argue with stupid. Leave him alone and watch him get pissed that he can't troll people that ignore him.
We'll toy with him awhile and he'll be banned... same as always.

Originally Posted by ZNix
Cwarta was going to give him a shot at his Nova iirc.
I'd be upset to arrange to race my car against one that doesn't exist... even if it is a win!
Old 07-16-2014, 07:50 AM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by flintwrench69
We don't wanna race your slooow stock car Mystic! So cuz we call BS on your claims of buttraping GT500s, 5.0s & whatever race youre never supposed to win with a STOCK CAR none of us are butthurt broham! We know youre a cornholer from Nebraska & like to brag that youre pushing peoples poop in hard lmfao! But ya only owned the car for a month huh? I bet this toolbag doesn't even have a car lol!
Lol ^+1 mystic makes the 4th gen crowd look bad with his BS.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:10 AM
Banned

Morons huh, well the way i see it and the way everyone else see's it is that you're full of ****. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, if you did then everyone in this thread wouldn't call you out, you wouldn't be getting made fun of in other threads, you wouldn't be getting called a liar in other threads. The simple fact is you come across like a lil school boy who gets his *** kicked everyday and tries to tell a story to fit in, well everyone knows your stories are full of ****. Go join the honda forum you will fit right in.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:57 AM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Keep goin Mystic, a good laugh is always needed!
Old 07-16-2014, 11:21 AM
Banned

lol if any of u ignorant jackasses want to come race me ur more than welcome 2 do do so...not a single one of u will think my car is slow 4 what it is...I promise u that...and Cwarta told me he'd text me when he is gonna be in my area but he hasn't yet..this place is full of so much butt and ignorance it's almost mind boggling...a modded f body with weight reduction pulls on a stock gt500 and all hell breaks loose! truly comical maybe some of u should work on making ur cars run right instead of spouting ignorance online
Old 07-16-2014, 12:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol if any of u ignorant jackasses want to come race me ur more than welcome 2 do do so...not a single one of u will think my car is slow 4 what it is...I promise u that...and Cwarta told me he'd text me when he is gonna be in my area but he hasn't yet..this place is full of so much butt and ignorance it's almost mind boggling...a modded f body with weight reduction pulls on a stock gt500 and all hell breaks loose! truly comical maybe some of u should work on making ur cars run right instead of spouting ignorance online
Yet no videos or pictures of said Fbody....

Quick Reply: 2014 GT500 VS H/C/I Ls1 camaro