On The Tree

Originally Posted by 408-99-f
If you are in a money race, and you find out someone lied, you can use violence
@Black Mare's bitch ***.
Old 01-05-2015 | 01:11 PM
Teching In

If that's the case everyone would get beat up.
Old 01-05-2015 | 05:15 PM
TECH Addict

One thing I will say is " I can't hate on how the truck runs regardless what it has"
Old 01-06-2015 | 08:21 PM
Teching In

People already know what the truck is. They look under it.. Its a real full body truck... Don't get it twisted the truck do crab walk on street tires on hard launch..
Old 01-09-2015 | 09:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

What's the big deal here? Sure, if the guy flat out lies then I can see the commotion over it. It's happened before in street racing and it will happen again. It's up to the opponent to figure out what the setup is. You can look over a vehicle before a race. If the guy won't pop the hood, open the trunk, or drop the tailgate then you know something is up. If you're too dumb to see a front diff and two halfshafts or look for the 4WD selector **** then nobody can help you.

I had an '83 Monte with a moderate little 355 when I was stationed at Millington, TN. in the Navy. A Marine wanted to race me for $100 with his '94 Lightning one afternoon. I had seen him mounting a fresh bottle in the bed a few nights before trying to be sneaky by doing it away from the barracks. When I pointed to his Caltracs and asked "what are those" he replied "load helpers for trailering a car". I also asked "Anything done to the truck?" and he replied "Exhaust". I didn't take the race and it was a good thing as I ran 13.30's and I saw him later at Memphis running low 12's. The truck sounded mean as hell. When I chatted with a Marine buddy about all of this he said "He must not have been spraying, that thing runs high 11's." Lesson Learned.
Old 01-09-2015 | 10:44 AM
10 Second Club
10 Year Member

I built a 4wd street truck once. People didn't even ask if it was a 4wd they just assumed it was 2wd because it was low. Was killer on the street
Old 01-09-2015 | 11:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by big hammer
I built a 4wd street truck once. People didn't even ask if it was a 4wd they just assumed it was 2wd because it was low. Was killer on the street
Thinking I should take the "AWD" out of my sig
Old 01-09-2015 | 12:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by evangto87
No thats what competitive street racing is like. There is one rule in street racing. Run what you brung and hope you brung enough. If youre the sap that gets baited and gets his money taken... then thats on you. Not the guy who hustled you.

Whose the tool? The guy going home with more or less money before he went street racing?
Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
My complaint doesn't have anything to do with the truck spraying nitrous or with whatever mods he may have done to it. My complaint is that he baits people in by lying about it being 2WD. He even takes it so far as to doing a 2WD burnout just to make sure the other guy is still baited in for the race. Then switches over to 4WD right before the race starts, c'mon now? That is the most douchey thing ever. If you can do that to someone and then at the end of the race be like, "hell yeah, I drug that ************ so bad. His **** is so slow, he had no chance," then more than likely you are a ******/tool/douchebag.

I get the whole there is "no rules in street racing," "run what you brung" bullshit. But being lead to believe that his truck was 2WD & then launching 4WD is pretty fucked off.

And any one of you would be pissed off if that truck got y'all like that too.

Now if beforehand it was known that he was 4WD the whole time, then the Camaro deserved the *** whipping.
If you dont look under the front end for axles then you deserve to have your money taken... its very easy to verify if a truck is 4wd or not.
Old 01-10-2015 | 06:17 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NW-99SS

The Furd guys quickly jump on his bandwagon and hate when the rest of us with a clue expose the truth and call us the fanboys, lol!

Carry on...

I just love when Magic posts video's of his truck.
Old 01-10-2015 | 10:05 AM
10 Second Club
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Heater
Little things, little minds.
Old 01-11-2015 | 02:23 AM
11 Second Club

I love how every few months, this repeats .

OP posts. .. never really comes back to thread.
And never posts in other srk threads.

It's all pot stir and so many fall for it.
Old 01-11-2015 | 11:43 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Now hustling someone is the mature thing to do? Gotcha ***** boi bitch .
Thats the name of the street race game man. If you don't do your due diligence on a vehicle you are racing, and get hustled... that is your fault.
Old 01-11-2015 | 11:45 PM
11 Second Club

You couldn't be more wrong. EVERYBODY lies in money races.
Old 01-12-2015 | 12:42 AM
On The Tree

I lie in money races......

To the guys that think street racing is all lollypops and rainbows, stay on the internet, or you will get your lunch money took. Come on out to HRP in Houston, and start calling names and tell everybody how stupid they are......LOL....see how good that goes over.
Old 01-12-2015 | 06:25 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
You couldn't be more wrong. EVERYBODY lies in money races.
No not everybody lies about it, but if your making a generalization then I get it. Maby I wasn't clear with my point. I saw someone get opened up pretty good in the parking lot of a gas station for lieing on a money race. It just takes one jackass making one bad dission. But I dont feel bad for the guy because he's the one who lied.
Old 01-12-2015 | 07:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WTF?
I lie in money races......

To the guys that think street racing is all lollypops and rainbows, stay on the internet, or you will get your lunch money took. Come on out to HRP in Houston, and start calling names and tell everybody how stupid they are......LOL....see how good that goes over.
Exactly, start mouthing and swinging during a race and expect to get your *** beat. Nobody goes to this **** alone.
Old 01-12-2015 | 08:30 AM
11 Second Club

No not everybody lies about it, but if your making a generalization then I get it. Maby I wasn't clear with my point. I saw someone get opened up pretty good in the parking lot of a gas station for lieing on a money race. It just takes one jackass making one bad dission. But I dont feel bad for the guy because he's the one who lied.
And that was because the one who got pissed was the douchbag who didnt realize what money racing is about.
Old 01-12-2015 | 08:36 AM
On The Tree

^^lmfao
Old 01-12-2015 | 11:41 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
And that was because the one who got pissed was the douchbag who didnt realize what money racing is about.
That's fine we dont agree on this. I know it happens more often than not, If someone does it, I hope people just dont expect every one to be cool about it. Like I said all it takes is one jack *** to make a bad move. If it has anything to do with cash people tend to get a little carzy. And if you have a setup that works well you dont need to hide anything.
Old 01-13-2015 | 02:46 PM
Staging Lane

Oh man, nothing like the good ol' surefire entertainment Magic's truck brings. I think he showers in GM owners' tears.

Originally Posted by NW-99SS
Give him a few minutes, he will be here to claim 2WD and no nitrous.

I already exposed his 4WD a long time ago when someone who knows the truck posted it up here on Tech. He was pissed and immediately got the guy to edit his post.

The Furd guys quickly jump on his bandwagon and hate when the rest of us with a clue expose the truth and call us the fanboys, lol!

Carry on...
Ford guys! Evil Ford guys! ...and when the shoe is on the other foot like retards claiming a stock or lightly modded fourth gen keeps up with a new 5.0, that's just how they run, right?
Originally Posted by evangto87
lol why is he a tool? Because he does burn outs on his OWN tires? Because he does what he has to do to win races? Or is it because he drives a Ford? People can make all the excuses they want. If he wins, he wins. And it is quite common to spin or haze all 4 tires when on street tires and coming out under heavy power. Especially spray. Obviously not as bad as a RWD vehicle. But a 4wd vehicle will launch harder on drag radials then street tires.
Because it makes Team GM have hurt asses...that's why he's a tool to them.
Originally Posted by HioSSilver
It's always different when the furd camp does it.
Poor Hio, so mistreated. There there.
Originally Posted by NastyTBSS
If that's the case everyone would get beat up.
That's what I was thinking.
Originally Posted by 62nalide
One thing I will say is " I can't hate on how the truck runs regardless what it has"
You're one of the few not crying yourself to sleep because of it.

Originally Posted by Heater
His threads deliver.

Quick Reply: 5 gen Full bolt on and Cam vs 5.0 F-150