Old 04-14-2016, 11:58 AM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Jake they make meds for you... you should try them
Old 04-14-2016, 02:57 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by StangKila
LULZ I'm with 3 of my friends right now, dork. And thanks for confirming that you're an 18 year old that doesn't know ****.

Prove it, gurl.
I think nick is actually an MMA fighter if I'm not mistaken. May want to tread lightly, in the unfortunate event that one of these hopelessly ghey e-threats come to fruition.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
I think nick is actually an MMA fighter if I'm not mistaken. May want to tread lightly, in the unfortunate event that one of these hopelessly ghey e-threats come to fruition.
This is the part where Jake goes, "ha, I've been fighting MMA since I was in the womb."
Old 04-14-2016, 03:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
This is the part where Jake goes, "ha, I've been fighting MMA since I was in the womb."
He can say what he wants, I'm not small, or weak, but I was humbled the first time I experienced what trained fighters are capable of.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:13 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by helloWorld
I am the guy with the red 5.0 Jake.
Ah, what's up Josh? I don't have my Mystic Z anymore. I have a red one that I've actually modded. Way faster than the old Mystic. You still have your 5.0? And is still just bolt ons and tune?

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Jake they make meds for you... you should try them
Take your own advice, little girl.

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
Am i supposed to be scared? He wouldn't do **** in person. I've dealt with claimed "MMA" fighters in the past too.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I used to fight competitively now I just train. Jake has never had anybody put him in his place before that's why he's so cocky. Once people have that experience their demeanor changes.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:21 PM
Teching In

Ah, what's up Josh? I don't have my Mystic Z anymore. I have a red one that I've actually modded. Way faster than the old Mystic. You still have your 5.0? And is still just bolt ons and tune?

Take your own advice, little girl.

Am i supposed to be scared? He wouldn't do **** in person. I've dealt with claimed "MMA" fighters in the past too.
My point was simply that your attitude sucks. I realize fully that y'all won't meat, but IF...you may regret it. I'm big too Jake, and while size matters, it's far from everything.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nick.H
I used to fight competitively now I just train. Jake has never had anybody put him in his place before that's why he's so cocky. Once people have that experience their demeanor changes.
Oh yeah...nothing like being arm barred by a guy 80lbs lighter than you. I had to learn respect.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:25 PM
Banned

I do still have that automatic 2013 Mustang GT. So far, it just has a JLT cold air intake, Offroad H-Pipe, 47 lb/hr injectors, Flex Fuel tune, and I run E-85 full time now.

Last you saw me, I just had the cold air intake, a catback (still had cats), and a canned tune.

I am strongly considering getting rid of it and purchasing a used, low mile 2nd Gen CTS-V.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:25 PM
On The Tree

When I first started training I thought I would waltz through everybody at my gym.... Things didn't go that way I learned quickly that there's always somebody badder than you
Old 04-14-2016, 03:29 PM
Teching In

When I first started training I thought I would waltz through everybody at my gym.... Things didn't go that way I learned quickly that there's always somebody badder than you
Oh hell yeah. Guys that are afraid to admit that they can be beat are hilarious. Experience enough altercations/contests/brawls...you'll lose. Doesn't matter who you are.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:29 PM
Teching In

I do still have that automatic 2013 Mustang GT. So far, it just has a JLT cold air intake, Offroad H-Pipe, 47 lb/hr injectors, Flex Fuel tune, and I run E-85 full time now.

Last you saw me, I just had the cold air intake, a catback (still had cats), and a canned tune.

I am strongly considering getting rid of it and purchasing a used, low mile 2nd Gen CTS-V.
That'd be dope. Caddys are sweet.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:31 PM
Banned

Come put me in my place then?
Old 04-14-2016, 03:34 PM
Banned

That's cool. How much power did you pick up with e85?
Old 04-14-2016, 03:40 PM
Banned

Like 14 rwhp and tq.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:44 PM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

All of those crazy *** gains from E85. Without that you'd lose to everything.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Its Stock
He did lose to a lid/cat back A4 LS1, once upon a time.
Old 04-14-2016, 04:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Its Stock
Well, the 14 hp/tq gain was from comparing a run with pump ‘100’ in from the local Harley Davidson. The gain is more than that compared to pump 91, considering anytime I used to go WOT, my knock sensors would immediately jump to +5 or higher and stay there.
So, I run E-85 primarily to keep my knock sensors happy and my timing up. The hp/tq gain is a side effect. Plus, in my opinion, it smells better catless than pump gasoline does.

He did lose to a lid/cat back A4 LS1, once upon a time.
I did. My car is faster now, primarily because my knock sensors aren’t taking all of my fun away.
Old 04-14-2016, 04:34 PM
Banned

Well, the 14 hp/tq gain was from comparing a run with pump ‘100’ in from the local Harley Davidson. The gain is more than that compared to pump 91, considering anytime I used to go WOT, my knock sensors would immediately jump to +5 or higher and stay there.
So, I run E-85 primarily to keep my knock sensors happy and my timing up. The hp/tq gain is a side effect. Plus, in my opinion, it smells better catless than pump gasoline does.

I did. My car is faster now, primarily because my knock sensors aren’t taking all of my fun away.
Have you ran your car at the track since like 3 years ago? I remember you trapped 112-113 with it.

Edit: we should race again with my H/C/I car and see how you stack up from a dig. And get it on video for all my doubters on here. Where do you live now?

Last edited by StangKila; 04-14-2016 at 07:09 PM.
Old 04-14-2016, 04:34 PM
On The Tree

Come put me in my place then?
Because I don't want to fight you? Ever occur to you that flying across the country to fight somebody I've never met isn't on my to-do list? I've been in plenty of fights, I don't need to prove anything to anybody on here lol

Quick Reply: Tuned, bolt on 5.bro vs Stock 6th Gen Manual