Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

modded coyote vs 6th gen stock (track)

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 06:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My college comment btw guys was directed to hio only in regards to his iq. I attended Cal state Hayward then transferred to San Jose state university before moving to Tx. Tbh 100% honest I didn't finish college myself lol! I'm still 1.5 years short of my bs although I'm probably not going back. In Texas having a skilled trade is definitely worth more weight than a 4 year degree, If you are a grad student I think changes dynamics a little. My college was paid for by my parents and I was bought a 2002 ws6 in 06 by my folks which obviously started my love for American muscle. Since that time I learned and appreciate hard work and having a decent job. I pay my own way and am no stranger to hard work since my arrival to Tx. Hopefully I did not offend anyone by my college statement bc that was not my intention.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

No offense here. Just wanted to be clear that some of us college students are not freeloaders. LOL. I get payed well at my summer job, so I don't have to worry about spending money on my cars. I bought and payed for my car and everything done to it. I am about a year to a year and a half away from walking out with a masters degree, and a bachelors degree this coming fall. Then its off to med school.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ZNix
You can't just throw people who go to college into a giant group LOL. I don't disagree with some of your points, but damn. I am in a four year pre-medical program right now and I bust my *** at the same time during the summer. I earned the scholarships that got me here. Honestly, I probably have more mechanical sense and skill than a lot of people out there, especially those at my college. And I know this wasn't aimed at me, but I know quite a few people who are in a similar situation to me, and I definitely know a few people doing what you describe.
I understand your situation is different. I got nothin but respect for the people who go after college for the right reasons. My brother is about to graduate with a mechanical engineering degree and boy did he bust his *** for 6 years.

Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
My college comment btw guys was directed to hio only in regards to his iq. I attended Cal state Hayward then transferred to San Jose state university before moving to Tx. Tbh 100% honest I didn't finish college myself lol! I'm still 1.5 years short of my bs although I'm probably not going back. In Texas having a skilled trade is definitely worth more weight than a 4 year degree, If you are a grad student I think changes dynamics a little. My college was paid for by my parents and I was bought a 2002 ws6 in 06 by my folks which obviously started my love for American muscle. Since that time I learned and appreciate hard work and having a decent job. I pay my own way and am no stranger to hard work since my arrival to Tx. Hopefully I did not offend anyone by my college statement bc that was not my intention.
I know it wasn't aimed at me. And no, no offense taken. I understand the points you were making and I wasn't attacking you or defending Doug. I just get tired of hearing that college is a necessity and you aren't a somebody if you don't go. But we cool
Old 05-03-2016, 07:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 464 Likes on 363 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
Well.....your iq is way lower than mine then. If i only had 1.5 year to finish my degree i would certainly do that instead if getting pumped in my ***.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

That Camaro is gorgeous. Just because a sixth gen is so much faster than a bro doesn't mean the bro can't beat it. Mods and driver skill can become important factors in a race.

Hio owns a 10 second capable of Mustang btw.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mike Morris

Hio owns a 10 second capable of Mustang btw.
No. Hio has already admitted to us that his fox body is only capable of lows 12s at best because its a furd not breathing it's own air.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:43 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

No....it's 10sec capable I'm sure. But not if it's sucking it's own air.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:01 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Well.....your iq is way lower than mine then. If i only had 1.5 year to finish my degree i would certainly do that instead if getting pumped in my ***.
I make more money now than if I had finished and graduated in my field dumbass. Hio I am.so far ahead of you in every way it's not funny. You will never ever be half as successful as me on your best day. Let me guess before you say it, I'm a *** and love 5.0's and girly ****. I'm done with stooting to your scummish level dude. I actually feel sorry for your pathetic ***. Sorry you are so butthurt that 6th gens can get assraped by a coyote lol.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:37 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

The only thing getting *** raped around here is you. But then you like it so it don't matter. Now run along mr peter puffer.
Old 05-03-2016, 10:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

My neighbor's dog has a 4 inch ****.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:53 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Fun times here in SRK
Old 05-04-2016, 09:19 AM
7 Second Club

Received 316 Likes on 245 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Hio is all class, you'd have thought with his grade 9 education he'd know better.
Old 05-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Banned

Cool vid and good kill for the mustang but what the hell is up with that camaro driver? Definitely new low for hio, as long as he isn't pushing his views or being creepy then who cares what he he does in private? No one should care, no need to constantly bring that up unless you're hitting on him hio?
Old 05-09-2016, 08:05 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hio you don't need a 4 year degree in Texas to make money. Its been run by republicans for almost, if not ever. Texas has the 11th best economy in the world. I have many friends who go to Texas to find work and absolutely love it, make great money to support their families regardless of being education-less.
Old 05-10-2016, 07:47 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

That's cool mappin. I guess the oil companies keep that place booming.

When mac isn't being dumb he's being completely retarded.

I gots plenty of them there educations islander.

Now i aplogized in the other thread to him. But it seems there are more gay guys here than i thought.....or maybe guys willing to "experiment "
Old 05-10-2016, 07:51 AM
10 Second Club

Received 170 Likes on 120 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Someone... In this thread.... Is butthurt....
Old 05-10-2016, 06:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by big hammer
Someone... In this thread.... Is butthurt....
He drives a ls6 swaped camaro!
Old 05-10-2016, 07:29 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Why would i be butt hurt. You're the one the br0s use for a glory hole.
Old 05-10-2016, 08:16 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by big hammer
Why so mad br0?

Well documented the camaro is significantly faster than the coyotah
2016 Camryo SS professionally driven nets 12.21 @ 115mph.

Best documented time I could find for a totally stock 5.0, 12.22 at 115.18, not driven by a professional.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...GT-track-times

The Camryo was quicker, but the mustang was faster. Now wrap your head around that. But, a win is a win. The camryo is quicker, but not necessarily faster.
I am just curious what your definition of 'significant' is? .01 second quicker is significant?
Here is a link to the camryo time trials.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SixPak
2016 Camryo SS professionally driven nets 12.21 @ 115mph.

Best documented time I could find for a totally stock 5.0, 12.22 at 115.18, not driven by a professional.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...GT-track-times

The Camryo was quicker, but the mustang was faster. Now wrap your head around that. But, a win is a win. The camryo is quicker, but not necessarily faster.
I am just curious what your definition of 'significant' is? .01 second quicker is significant?
Here is a link to the camryo time trials.
2016 Chevy Camaro SS Drag Test Auto vs Manual with Jeff Lutz at the Wheel - YouTube

They can't handle the fact that on average, a 6gen SS will be a mid to low 12sec car. Still faster stock than the S550s and S197s on average.... but we are seeing that small gap close up when both are modded.

Quick Reply: modded coyote vs 6th gen stock (track)