Old 06-14-2016, 10:57 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1LE has the edge over 5.br0s. Fact.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:00 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by islander033
Phill has never run his 1LE at the track, but you think it'll beat the fastest 1LE cars on the C5 fastlist?

That's what needs to happen to kill poppa. lol

Hio = Ricer be ricing and retard be retarding
He's even more riced out than a stanced 80s Honda with stickers at a drift event.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:01 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 99peweterls1
How in the same post can you claim the 1le's validity of performance because it's not what it's made for and hasn't been out that long when it's been out wayyy longer than the s550 which is also aimed more towards handling itself but you know exactly what it's capable of?
The answer to your question was within my statement. The 1LE might have been out longer than the s550 but the s550 has a "better" customer base. The mustang's customer base (generally speaking) is more of a 1/4 mile performance/gear head crowd. The 1LE guys performance guys are going to he at the road course, not the 1/4.

I dont need to have my car in a "fast list" or down the 1/4 for that matter, to know what it can do in the street. I know what the LS3 is capable of. I know what the TR6060 is capable of.

To me is this simple, the s550 might have a slight advantage in straightline racing (street) but nothing the right 1LE camaro owner cant prove null.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

y2
Where phills slips at? He races don't he?

You only own yourself, I doubt you use lube.

Yes I was licensing. Were you racing or spectating?

Wrong

500 says Poppa can't outrun Phil on pump and stock wheels. I'll fly up and meet Poppa on 95. Phill would outrun every bro on this thread
Old 06-14-2016, 11:22 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Phill has never run his 1LE at the track, but you think it'll beat the fastest 1LE cars on the C5 fastlist?

That's what needs to happen to kill poppa. lol

Hio = Ricer be ricing and retard be retarding
Ok clown....he hasn't ran it yet. So that = no slip.

I thought you didn't like fast lists.....so don't worry about it clown.
You mocked him for mods, with held mods from him for the unknowing car you setup to run. The man is willing to demod his car so y'all will quit crying then you mock him for that. "Them people"

How in the same post can you claim the 1le's validity of performance because it's not what it's made for and hasn't been out that long when it's been out wayyy longer than the s550 which is also aimed more towards handling itself but you know exactly what it's capable of?
Well ypu would have to have a s550 with the pp option to even get close to 1le handling. Since autos don't have pp then well it's way off 1le handling.

I didn't ask poppa to demod....he offered. I then proceeded to tell him not to. Comprehension is not your thang is it?
Old 06-14-2016, 11:23 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by odthetruth
I would have believed this 2-3 years ago, but I haven't seen the cars run in forever! LOL
When I can start using my cars again I will post up some vids!
Old 06-14-2016, 11:28 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

Well ypu would have to have a s550 with the pp option to even get close to 1le handling. Since autos don't have pp then well it's way off 1le handling.

I didn't ask poppa to demod....he offered. I then proceeded to tell him not to. Comprehension is not your thang is it?
He offered only after you cried like a bitch.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:34 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Man you guys truly have gotten really really really gay. I remember when us turd gens and 5 bros could get along!
Old 06-14-2016, 11:36 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
The answer to your question was within my statement. The 1LE might have been out longer than the s550 but the s550 has a "better" customer base. The mustang's customer base (generally speaking) is more of a 1/4 mile performance/gear head crowd. The 1LE guys performance guys are going to he at the road course, not the 1/4.

I dont need to have my car in a "fast list" or down the 1/4 for that matter, to know what it can do in the street. I know what the LS3 is capable of. I know what the TR6060 is capable of.

To me is this simple, the s550 might have a slight advantage in straightline racing (street) but nothing the right 1LE camaro owner cant prove null.
You contradicted yourself again from you're previous statement. Is the "unknown" performance of the 1le better than the mustang or not? You now say no, but nothing a good driver can't make up for. I guess the mustang would have to have a bad driver in that example?

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

What is the handling diffrence figures between the two? I never said you asked him to demod, yet you cry about his mods in every one of his threads. He wants to prove it doesn't make the diffrence y'all say it does. Just like he proved every one of you wrong when you said his car wouldn't go 11's and it did.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
500 says Poppa can't outrun Phil on pump and stock wheels. I'll fly up and meet Poppa on 95. Phill would outrun every bro on this thread
Phil must have that 1le 5G more modded than I remember. Even his old SS was slower than my car on stock power in both ET and trap.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:45 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Phil must have that 1le 5G more modded than I remember. Even his old SS was slower than my car on stock power in both ET and trap.
Sounds like if you were to have a list on what was altered from how the car came from the lot it would engulf poppa's mod list. lol
Old 06-14-2016, 11:50 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Man you guys truly have gotten really really really gay. I remember when us turd gens and 5 bros could get along!
LOL..
I have never seen 5.Bros or 5Gs (or 6Gs) get along. As matter of fact, even when it was about 4.6 and LS1/LS2, it was not happening either.
Just the way it is.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds like if you were to have a list on what was altered from how the car came from the lot it would engulf poppa's mod list. lol
Went from being told it was a stock 1LE and wouldn't be modded much.

Now it will outrun a LBO high 11's car? at the "pump" and stock wheels argument. E85 is pump and poor GM boys always need a crutch or two to win.

So much for "run what you brung" mentalities. Bunch of babies.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:57 AM
Teching In

You contradicted yourself again from you're previous statement. Is the "unknown" performance of the 1le better than the mustang or not? You now say no, but nothing a good driver can't make up for. I guess the mustang would have to have a bad driver in that example?

I havent contradicted one bit. You are having a hard time understanding what I am telling you. I will try to make it simpler for you.

In straight line (street racing), the 5.0 stang and 1LE camaro are going to be near identical. They go toe to toe, with a slight edge to the stang (stock to stock). Once you start modding, its anyones game.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:58 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Went from being told it was a stock 1LE and wouldn't be modded much.

Now it will outrun a LBO high 11's car? at the "pump" and stock wheels argument. E85 is pump and poor GM boys always need a crutch or two to win.

So much for "run what you brung" mentalities. Bunch of babies.
So you need a crutch or two to win? You always claim you're a GM boy.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
I havent contradicted one bit. You are having a hard time understanding what I am telling you. I will try to make it simpler for you.

In straight line (street racing), the 5.0 stang and 1LE camaro are going to be near identical. They go toe to toe, with a slight edge to the stang (stock to stock). Once you start modding, its anyones game.
Zyborg needs to get that baby to the strip and run some 11's in a straight line.

Originally Posted by *Tips Fedora*
So you need a crutch or two to win? You always claim you're a GM boy.
I do possess more GM motors and vehicles than Ford, so yes, that would make me a GM boy.

But nah, I should have worded that as #TeamDug. Thanks for the correction. I'm apart of the "run what you brung" camp.
Old 06-14-2016, 12:08 PM
Banned

So you're butthurt that everyone on #TeamDoug would rip your br0's **** off? Got it.
Old 06-14-2016, 12:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

So you're butthurt that everyone on #TeamDoug would rip your br0's **** off? Got it.
I'm not butthurt at all. Most of #TeamDug doesn't even race, yourself included.

I'll be at Cedar Falls Raceway on Saturday, 7/16/16, just an FYI.
Old 06-14-2016, 12:13 PM
Banned

I've told you to come back up your call outs several times, but we both know you'll get smashed hard.
Old 06-14-2016, 12:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've told you to come back up your call outs several times, but we both know you'll get smashed hard.
I have given you many opportunities to meet up with me and back up your call out. This is at least a month heads up.

Whether or not you take it is your choice. You have the burden of proof to prove you have the quicker and faster car. Currently, I have the quicker and faster car between the two of us. Is what it is.

Quick Reply: Low Sausage '16 Bro vs. No Sausage 16' SS