Old 09-07-2016, 03:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Hio will never admit that, even though he knows it
Old 09-07-2016, 03:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kinglt-1
Not sure how you can say run 1 & 2 are not clean. First run was pretty even hit, slight edge to Poppa and nosed the 6g out. The second run the 6g took the hit and Poppa reeled him back and went around. The same thing would of happened on the 5th run but the 6g let out early. Overall they are pretty close but Poppa again looks to have a slight edge up top.
Good poast
Old 09-07-2016, 03:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Did we finally learn why the Vette is shifting at stock 6250rpm?
Old 09-07-2016, 03:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Did we finally realize that we jacked this thread?
Old 09-07-2016, 03:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Not sure how you can say run 1 & 2 are not clean. First run was pretty even hit, slight edge to Poppa and nosed the 6g out. The second run the 6g took the hit and Poppa reeled him back and went around. The same thing would of happened on the 5th run but the 6g let out early. Overall they are pretty close but Poppa again looks to have a slight edge up top.
The reason i say that us because poppa won't admit loss on runs 3 and 5 because they weren't clean according to him. It's very obvious the difference in how much better the 6gen driver was doin from run 1 to 4 he improved greatly. You can see that in the way the car bobbles on the shift instead if being smooth. Hell even on the last run the 1-2 shuft wasn't smooth hence not a perfectly clean run.

The 6gen didn't let out early.....the mph they were racing to was reached and he felt that was enough. Remember that was also right after the 3-4 shift. Not enough time to recover and poppa car was gonna shift to 4th which would reduce hus acceleration all the while the 6gen would be back in its meat starting to pull again.

Now since the goal posts are not moved here the beginning of the race started even and the end of the race had the 6gen clearly out a fender.

Which car woulda made it to 170mph first? If you want to mive the goal post then move it till the end.

Apparently poppa thought all the runs wete good enough to post. But then again he thinks he won them all
Originally Posted by Nick.H
Hio will never admit that, even though he knows it
What i know us the evidence in the screenshots......that's what we all know. Some just don't want to admit.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
The reason i say that us because poppa won't admit loss on runs 3 and 5 because they were clean. It's very obvious the difference in how much better the 6gen driver was doin from run 1 to 4 he inproved greatly. You can see that in the way the car bobbles on the shift instead if being smooth. Hell even on the last run the 1-2 shuft wasn't smooth hence not a perfectly clean run.

The 6gen didn't let out early.....the mph they were racing to was reached and he felt that was enough. Remember that was also right after the 3-4 shift. Not enough time to recover and poppa car was gonna shift to 4th which would reduce hus acceleration all the while the 6gen would be back in its meat starting to pull again.

Now since the goal posts are not moved here the beginning of the race started even and the end of the race had the 6gen clearly out a fender.

Which car woulda made it to 170mph first? If you want to mive the goal post then move it till the end.

What i know us the evidence in the screenshots......that's what we all know. Some just don't want to admit.
I see what your saying. I had to watch the video a few times. Cutting out early is a loss, A miss shift is a loss. Should have agreed to a starting point and a ending point. Top of 4th or even 5th since both are 6spd cars.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:07 PM
10 Second Club

Well...one is a m6 (camaro) one is the a6 (poppa).

I think their agreement was the starting points noted in the vid and the ending point was 120. If i remember right the 6gen dude had been busted for street racing before and didn't want to go any faster.

Alot of times in close races guys run it out. That is typically purely at the discretion of the moment.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well...one is a m6 (camaro) one is the a6 (poppa).

I think their agreement was the starting points noted in the vid and the ending point was 120. If i remember right the 6gen dude had been busted for street racing before and didn't want to go any faster.

Alot of times in close races guys run it out. That is typically purely at the discretion of the moment.

Yeah they do or at least 100mph rule. 20-120, 40-140, 60-160. Lol
Old 09-07-2016, 10:14 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hio, not sure what you are arguing but Poppas car pulls up top every clean run. The 6g was letting out on the last runs as Poppa was starting to pull. Its clear his car is faster.
I am not apart of any crew...I simply call a spade a spade.
I actually find some of the reasoning Hio has at times very suspect. I am not one to argue about saying I was ahead on a race I lost. If I lost, I lost. Honestly no big deal to me. The big deal is someone claiming the race as an outcome that didn't happen. Oh well. I'll just start ignoring the argue-bait.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:19 PM
11 Second Club

No raging....just spitting the troof

Race starts

Race ends

Mustang guys are horrible with loses.
I can screenshot various parts of races to to suit my argument too.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:21 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
Going to have to side with hio here
As opposed to what at any other time?

What I find funny is that Hiocrew pays sooooooo close attention of detail to my races that they actually try to stop the video by the second and screenshot to prove a point... when another second past that my car is pulling lol
Old 09-07-2016, 10:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Gonna say poppa has the edge. Very close though.

I would say a stock auto 6g with drag pack would probably reverse the outcome.
Possible. Some run better than others. This particular 6gen ran very good. Same with 5.0s.... some will get their asses gapped... others wont.

As far as NOW? Nah... I have cat deletes and cai in addition to the mods in video. Stock 6gens won't keep up with me on E. Me on 93octane NOW, would be similar to the races in the video.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:51 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I actually find some of the reasoning Hio has at times very suspect. I am not one to argue about saying I was ahead on a race I lost. If I lost, I lost. Honestly no big deal to me. The big deal is someone claiming the race as an outcome that didn't happen. Oh well. I'll just start ignoring the argue-bait.
Nothing suspect about the truth. Fact is you still haven't admitted the lose of any races. Quite the opposite really. I can post proof of that if you like.
I can screenshot various parts of races to to suit my argument too.
That's not what i did tho. Only someone not honest would do that or even think of being that contrary. I screen shotted the beginning. ......notice the nose up onthe 6gen and the end of the race notice nose down
As opposed to what at any other time?

What I find funny is that Hiocrew pays sooooooo close attention of detail to my races that they actually try to stop the video by the second and screenshot to prove a point... when another second past that my car is pulling lol
Yea man.......you pull past when he lets off and hits the brakes. That's usually the way it works.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:12 PM
11 Second Club

Nothing suspect about the truth. Fact is you still haven't admitted the lose of any races. Quite the opposite really. I can post proof of that if you like.

That's not what i did tho. Only someone not honest would do that or even think of being that contrary. I screen shotted the beginning. ......notice the nose up onthe 6gen and the end of the race notice nose down

Yea man.......you pull past when he lets off and hits the brakes. That's usually the way it works.
Nah.. the pull started right before the race ended.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

I have to agree here with Hio....
Old 09-08-2016, 10:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I have to agree here with Hio....
Mio is in the building

Holefish make a pass yet this year?
Old 09-08-2016, 11:18 AM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Papa took 1 and 2, 3 and 4 were junk, and 5 the camaro was ahead when the race ended. So it looks like 2:1 Poppa. No doubt in my mind.
Old 09-08-2016, 11:40 AM
10 Second Club

Nah.. the pull started right before the race ended.
Yup.....there was a larger difference at one point. He pulled you threw 3rd and lost a little grond on the 3-4 shift. I can screen shot the larger difference if you like
Originally Posted by ZNix
Papa took 1 and 2, 3 and 4 were junk, and 5 the camaro was ahead when the race ended. So it looks like 2:1 Poppa. No doubt in my mind.
If you're gonna throw out 3 you have to throw out 1 and 2. The basis for that would be the 6gen driver not up to speed/ in his rythem yet on those runs. 4 was just a short run......not a perfect world. It's the way it goes sometimes.

Run 4 was the 6gens best run. Hence the larger gap the 6gen had on that run before the shut down. Poppa wasn't coming back on that run at all.
Old 09-08-2016, 11:52 AM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Yup.....there was a larger difference at one point. He pulled you threw 3rd and lost a little grond on the 3-4 shift. I can screen shot the larger difference if you like

If you're gonna throw out 3 you have to throw out 1 and 2. The basis for that would be the 6gen driver not up to speed/ in his rythem yet on those runs. 4 was just a short run......not a perfect world. It's the way it goes sometimes.

Run 4 was the 6gens best run. Hence the larger gap the 6gen had on that run before the shut down. Poppa wasn't coming back on that run at all.
No. I don't have to throw out 1 and 2, that's retarded. 3 and 4 are junked because the 6th gen couldn't drive through the back of a car and poppa tapped the limiter. Not because the 6th gen was behind Poppa and you think they should have run it out more...
Old 09-08-2016, 11:57 AM
10 Second Club

Well from the results of run 5 it seems there should be no point that the 6gen be behind poppa w/o driver error.......hence why 1 and 2 are junk runs also. If you're gonna throw out poppa driver error then you have to throw out 6gen driver error. Just the way it works. No picking and choosing.

Now here's the thing. You either keep them all or only call 5 as the clean run which the 6gen won.

Remember. ....this is a m6 car. Not a point and shoot auto. Sometimes it takes a run or two to get in the rythem. That was very apparent over the course of that vid.

Quick Reply: Sucia Vs 2010 Cammed Grandsport