Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock 2016 camaro vs stock boss 302

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 04:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 424 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
They are heavier than my OEM 18s. And no "walking" occurred . You must be trying out for Hiocrew too. You all carry the same delusions. Poar guys.
And my car was over 3950lbs that day.
Phils was over 4000.....with out his passenger
Old 09-21-2016, 04:17 PM
10 Second Club

Troof... I mean.. lets go in and play with the tune... but only up the rev limiter... yeah!! sound good! lol!
So you woukd play with your tune with out logging it....maybe have a wide band in it. Sounds logical

Still wouldn't affect the part of the tune that was killing it no matter what you did. If you did your own tuning you might understand that.
Gee... thats why when we finished eating, before we even went to race, I asked Phil if he still wanted to do digs... and if he did I would give him the hit since I was on radials... of course to you that was begging... even before we raced. You ******* are truely delusional. I wouldn't be surprised if yall threw race gas in there and bumped the timing on the shady side... Because thats what Hiocrew does... mixes race gas, jacks timing up, and blows up motors because of it while claiming to run on pump 91 LOL!!! Yall are a joke dude... gtfo with yalls BS. Mio is becoming a full fledged member now too it looks like. I guess I can get my twins on my car and gap everything he owns later on too.
You lookin to get butthurt again?

A auto car on dr's with drag springs and other suspension mods vs a stock chassis/tire stick car seem fair to you?
Oh and btw.. yall can stop with the "he was on street tires bit".. Phil himself told me his Goodyears hooked pretty damned good for a street tire.
That really has nothing to do with the tires. If you knew even a little bit about cars you would understand that.

What that really had more to do with was the tune and that 6-8* of timing neutering the tune on the luanch and gear changes to protect the axles.

Just because a car takes off ok don't mean it has a launch to it. If you knew about cars you would understand this.
Old 09-21-2016, 04:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Hmm. So Phil car was faster up top ?
He should be with more mods and more rwhp. You gm huggers seem to forget that. Its alright man.. I forgive you. Too bad I was faster and ahead on a majority of the races tho...
Old 09-21-2016, 04:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
So you woukd play with your tune with out logging it....maybe have a wide band in it. Sounds logical

Still wouldn't affect the part of the tune that was killing it no matter what you did. If you did your own tuning you might understand that.

You lookin to get butthurt again?

No butthurt worries from me man.. you seem to be the one butthurt that yall didn't blow me out of the water like you said you would if I didn't come full sausage. Poar hio

A auto car on dr's with drag springs and other suspension mods vs a stock chassis/tire stick car seem fair to you?

Not from a dig. Thats why I offered for him to take the hit. You seem to casually ignore that fact.

That really has nothing to do with the tires. If you knew even a little bit about cars you would understand that.

What that really had more to do with was the tune and that 6-8* of timing neutering the tune on the luanch and gear changes to protect the axles.

Just because a car takes off ok don't mean it has a launch to it. If you knew about cars you would understand this.
As far as timing goes.. mine was retarding too. As far as the EXTENT of Phil's tune? I wouldn't trust one thing you told me about it... considering race gas use has come to light.
Old 09-21-2016, 04:40 PM
10 Second Club

Race gas use? You making **** up again? I'm to ****** cheap for race gas.....so is phil.

Yea man.....your ****** *** is sore. It's for everyone to see to.

Taking the hit from a drag suspended drag tired auto car vs a STOCK chassis tire car don't mean ****. Especially when the drag car likes to go on 2. I didn't ignore.......it's a ****** great point to show how you were begging for it. I've mentioned that before.

Another thing on the launch of that car....it runs nearly 60mph in 1rst gear. Never gonna launch hard like that. But why i tell you this is for you to realize that a regular 5gen has better gearing there if people would just put a set of gears in them.......you know ....instead of a cam.
Old 09-21-2016, 04:53 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Race gas use? You making **** up again? I'm to ****** cheap for race gas.....so is phil.

Yea man.....your ****** *** is sore. It's for everyone to see to.

Taking the hit from a drag suspended drag tired auto car vs a STOCK chassis tire car don't mean ****. Especially when the drag car likes to go on 2. I didn't ignore.......it's a ****** great point to show how you were begging for it. I've mentioned that before.

Another thing on the launch of that car....it runs nearly 60mph in 1rst gear. Never gonna launch hard like that. But why i tell you this is for you to realize that a regular 5gen has better gearing there if people would just put a set of gears in them.......you know ....instead of a cam.
Leave on 2? you are reaching man.. you were ******* riding with me. You know as well as I do that I was trying to honk 3... and we left on 3 on most of the races... there was that one fucked up run that my horn wasn't honking... Dont make it sound like I was automaching because you sure as hell know I wasn't.
Old 09-21-2016, 04:54 PM
11 Second Club

The whole situation was fucked because of traffic... so we were both rushed to try to get good runs in. I am not a fan of trying to get runs in when traffic is that busy
Old 09-21-2016, 07:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In the end it was a good race, and I'm sure there is some people on here the were surprised that the 1LE did as well as it did.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 408-99-f
In the end it was a good race, and I'm sure there is some people on here the were surprised that the 1LE did as well as it did.
I was shocked the lower rolls Poppa rolled out because I was under assumption in here that Yotes make no tq
Old 09-21-2016, 08:43 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Does it run good? Yes but not as Hio's crew talked it up to run. I expected this 1Lol to leave Poppa way back.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:17 PM
Teching In

Leave on 2? you are reaching man.. you were ******* riding with me. You know as well as I do that I was trying to honk 3... and we left on 3 on most of the races... there was that one fucked up run that my horn wasn't honking... Dont make it sound like I was automaching because you sure as hell know I wasn't.
Finally admitting to jumping phil on second honk on race 1.... Nice. "Because my honk wasnt working"... Lmao on a new car... Good excuse!

2 run- phil wins. Clear as day. You know when the race went from 40-140.

3 run- poppa jumps again and shuts down real quick (100mph) to avoid pull back... Lmao. You can tell how skeered he was.

4 run- "camera failed"... Shows poppa getting ahead and phil catching back up.

Races CLEARLY showed that 5G can in fact compete with 5.0. After all the **** talking on how 5G is sooo inferior. Needs H/C.... Etc...
Old 09-21-2016, 09:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Who said he had no chance? Proof? Post it up.

Not factory tune.. but thanks for playing. Man.. yall really are butthurt that the races were closer than you expected even with all the shady stuff. Race gas + timing.... hmmm
As I recall there were multiple instances where you touted off how you would gap Phil pretty badly. I never said Phil ran on the factory tune...I said it was one of the worst I had seen, because I did see it before he raised the limiter. That car did have plenty more in it with a full tune though. And why would I be butt hurt? According to most 5.0 owners, including you before the race Phil wouldn't have even been in the same zip code as you. I don't own either car so there's nothing to be upset about for me.

Coyotes are great cars but it's the pissy owners that ruin it. Sounds like you're upset the cars were more closely matched than thought and in your rants on here you seem to have misread my comments and touted off a response that's completely *** backwards.

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Not only was my header/orx/DS runs quicker than SW's cam only c6z, it was quicker than a stock c6z too!
Actually I did out et you... not by much but it did happen, it happened on my 1st and only pass in the car with bald run flats too. Not to mention the trap speed was about 10mph better than your 114 lol
Old 09-21-2016, 09:24 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Finally admitting to jumping phil on second honk on race 1.... Nice. "Because my honk wasnt working"... Lmao on a new car... Good excuse!

2 run- phil wins. Clear as day. You know when the race went from 40-140.

3 run- poppa jumps again and shuts down real quick (100mph) to avoid pull back... Lmao. You can tell how skeered he was.

4 run- "camera failed"... Shows poppa getting ahead and phil catching back up.

Races CLEARLY showed that 5G can in fact compete with 5.0. After all the **** talking on how 5G is sooo inferior. Needs H/C.... Etc...
Not with the same mods it can't. Boohoo.. 1LE take more mods, needs moar powahs. Lol. Its just a comedy now...
Old 09-21-2016, 09:27 PM
Teching In

Things I have learned from Bronies:

E85 - dien do nutin'
Drag Pack - dien do nutin'
Drag oriented suspension - dien do notin'
Weight reduction - doesnt count because incidental.
Professional dyno tune on e85 vs raising the revlimit - same thing meng!
Efficient AUTO on low roll - no advantage over manual.
Modifying / altering stock parts - still OEM as ****.
When losing races - jump on 2 / shut down early.
OEM factory options - aftermarket as ****!
Old 09-21-2016, 09:27 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by redbird555
As I recall there were multiple instances where you touted off how you would gap Phil pretty badly. I never said Phil ran on the factory tune...I said it was one of the worst I had seen, because I did see it before he raised the limiter. That car did have plenty more in it with a full tune though. And why would I be butt hurt? According to most 5.0 owners, including you before the race Phil wouldn't have even been in the same zip code as you. I don't own either car so there's nothing to be upset about for me.

Coyotes are great cars but it's the pissy owners that ruin it. Sounds like you're upset the cars were more closely matched than thought and in your rants on here you seem to have misread my comments and touted off a response that's completely *** backwards.
Contrary to what you believe, I knew going in that it would be a good race... and said so multiple times... many times on kik. i am far from butthurt.... the "drama" started with the other side, not me. Yall can claim he has less mods than me blah blah blah all you want... we all know its not true, and had I had my PMAS cai, long tubes, and some intake work/gt350 intake then it would have been a gapping put on the 1LE. PERIOD.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:29 PM
11 Second Club

E85 - dien do nutin'
Here is the one thing we have learned about Hiocrew members(You). Yall love the taste of HioNutz.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:41 PM
Teching In

Here is the one thing we have learned about Hiocrew members(You). Yall love the taste of HioNutz.
No Hio nutz here.... I am a 1 man crew.

Unlike Poppacry, needs all his bronies providing emotional support. Nation wide consortium of bronies at that.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

E85 - dien do nutin'
OEM factory options - aftermarket as ****!
Shut er down this thread is done
Old 09-21-2016, 09:53 PM
Teching In

Poppa told me personally and I seen him say it multiple times they would be super close. Phil's car runs good.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by redbird555

Actually I did out et you... not by much but it did happen, it happened on my 1st and only pass in the car with bald run flats too. Not to mention the trap speed was about 10mph better than your 114 lol
You can't be serious? Lol....first of all Coyotes suck dick. No torque. No top end. Heavy as ****. Huge motors in size. No cubes. Million dollars to build. Complete Failure NA.

2. LSX owner's live in a fairy tale world. Hands down the cockiest people I have ever met in my life. They put themselves on a pedestal and can't be touched. To be honest I'm just a full blown douchebag reading this from the outside looking in....but it seems to me the Hiocrew is actually the ones mad that Poppa won.....

Quick Reply: Stock 2016 camaro vs stock boss 302