Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2016 Drag race!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 07:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
...dotdotdot
Is this red type bs some kinda stuff so you can't be quoted? Does this mean you don't know what you say.....or you don't want record if it?

Ok....we've all been involved in short races and likely we have all either won a race do to someone else missing a gear or lost a race do to misding a gear. It seems you don't want those races to count now. So you and phil are 1-1-1
Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
The guy who gets kicked off for threatening physical violence against others calling other people butt hurt. I guess you would know.

You keep saying you wont go back and forth with him about this...but hes been playing you like a fiddle for months about it. His opinion does in fact have a gigantic bearing on you for some reason. That's obvious.
I made him tap
Originally Posted by islander033
Are you high as ****? Or just stoopid as ****?
You must be both. It was a pretty simple answer to a question abd you have dailed at it twice now.
Originally Posted by Lawhead
Weird it doesn't list valve springs on that list.......
I changed mine to freshen them at 80k miles. Figured i would put enough spring on it for a cam.
Titanium(much lighter) ones at that... along with gasket matching etc etc etc..

Race fuel mix needs all the airflow it can get for the "Crew"
No one gasket matched. I'm not even sure what that is. The engine has the gaskets that belong on it.
Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Hio at an all time low using a Ford forum's definition of bolt ons from the 80s-90s on a GM forum that still doesn't count rockers as bolt ons lollolololololololol.

So basically what I've concluded is even Hio is willing to suck some Ford **** as long as it benefits his argument.

talk about a flip flopping ******.
Actually I've already posted the lt1 list that has rockers on it. That wasn't good enough for these guys so i went to their own kind. It seems no matter how large a fist you shove up their *** they scream for more.
Originally Posted by marc97taws6
He flip flops harder than Hillary to stay with the narrative.
You guys would b the hillarys.

Dd pleads the fifth
Marc never gives a straight answer
Poppa just lies and denies
Jay is not sure what side he is on but we all know
Snake tries to jump in for a jab then leaves and passes out getting into the vehicle not to be seen for days.

That seems to cover you guys.
Originally Posted by snake95
Wow, you guys have taken the Hio rape to an all-time high. Someone give the guy an ice pack
Look at snake......still nothing worthwhile to say after all these years
Originally Posted by Mike Morris
You should be a BroGina as much drama and dishonest nonsense you post.
I thought he was a Br0gina
Old 09-28-2016, 07:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Who got kicked off? You must have me confused with someone else. Go nibble on his **** some more.
You disappeared and the thread was taken down. Figured you got banned for a few days. That's what usually happens when a man in his 40s is childish enough to threaten physical violence over car talk.

I see you're getting angry...don't hurt me.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:17 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

You must be both. It was a pretty simple answer to a question abd you have dailed at it twice now.

It was answered, you're too high and stupid to understand it would seem.

Ps. Did you ever get past grade 4 spelling?
You disappeared and the thread was taken down. Figured you got banned for a few days. That's what usually happens when a man in his 40s is childish enough to threaten physical violence over car talk.

Lol. So you had no clue and just made assumptions, and wrong assumptions at that.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I always give direct answers
Old 09-28-2016, 10:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Is this red type bs some kinda stuff so you can't be quoted? Does this mean you don't know what you say.....or you don't want record if it?

Ok....we've all been involved in short races and likely we have all either won a race do to someone else missing a gear or lost a race do to misding a gear. It seems you don't want those races to count now. So you and phil are 1-1-1

I made him tap

I changed mine to freshen them at 80k miles. Figured i would put enough spring on it for a cam.

No one gasket matched. I'm not even sure what that is. The engine has the gaskets that belong on it.

Actually I've already posted the lt1 list that has rockers on it. That wasn't good enough for these guys so i went to their own kind. It seems no matter how large a fist you shove up their *** they scream for more.

You guys would b the hillarys.

Dd pleads the fifth
Marc never gives a straight answer
Poppa just lies and denies
Jay is not sure what side he is on but we all know
Snake tries to jump in for a jab then leaves and passes out getting into the vehicle not to be seen for days.

That seems to cover you guys.

Look at snake......still nothing worthwhile to say after all these years

I thought he was a Br0gina

No.. I do the red text stuff because your multiquotes are generally so long and have so many subjects that its more efficient to answer each statement with each statement.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:16 PM
11 Second Club

No... as I mentioned before, I was on the edge temper wise anyway with personal **** going on. After I deleted the thread, I took myself away from here for a short bit. And it wasn't over car talk at all... it was over name calling that would not have happened in person because I have never been one to sit idle and let someone bad mouth me like that in the flesh. Its over.. done with. I apologized. That is not generally my demeanor.

We all got along great when we met up... it was fun times... unfortunately SRK took over again.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Lol. So you had no clue and just made assumptions, and wrong assumptions at that.
Yep...thats what I said in my post. Nice job reading.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

No... as I mentioned before, I was on the edge temper wise anyway with personal **** going on. After I deleted the thread, I took myself away from here for a short bit. And it wasn't over car talk at all... it was over name calling that would not have happened in person because I have never been one to sit idle and let someone bad mouth me like that in the flesh. Its over.. done with. I apologized. That is not generally my demeanor.

We all got along great when we met up... it was fun times... unfortunately SRK took over again.
ok. my bad for assuming.

My point was calling him butt hurt was a bit hypocritical. As well as other statements you make and call him out for.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:38 PM
11 Second Club

ok. my bad for assuming.

My point was calling him butt hurt was a bit hypocritical. As well as other statements you make and call him out for.
Calling him butthurt is not admitted that I myself have never been butthurt. We all get the cases of butthurt on here at one point or another.
Old 09-29-2016, 02:07 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I seen that behavior from him too. No one bashes his car. He makes it up. He bashes everyone else's cars when mad and downplays the et and mph. Then cries his da sucks when its better than everyone's else. Just ignore him. Hio and I argued before when he said he was crazy. I was wrong.

Hio a GT350 typically out traps a 6th gen SS. That means on a roll the SS will be in some trouble
Mike your hilarious....Phil has told you guys multiple times my track is terrible....you disregard that, but yet Dougs track with -340 DA is bad lol. Everyone has seen all of you guys clown my car. And I am being serious my car sucks....no downplaying at all.....no I am not ready to race John Force but I am ready to race any of you guys win or lose. When have i ever ran in -DA? You ran at Cecil and Dougs passes were -DA. My bolt on 11.40s passes were in +3200 DA. The 11.0 pass was in 850-1000 depending which app you used. Once again the Hio crew assuming **** and wrong as usual.

Doug-. I am schizo? Lol ok. Unlike you I will race my car. I am not scared to lose its not that big of a deal to me. Life will go on. After all I bought a Coyote and am trying to go fast NA and we all know that's not possible.
Old 09-29-2016, 02:13 AM
Teching In

The camera angles are what they are. It doesn't really matter what they are. The are the same angle no matter how in front the 6gen was. The 6gen covers more distance on that angle from the beginning to the finish of the race.

Hence 6gen wins
Kinda like Phil dropped back 2+ cars from Poppa and never came back into the picture? Your response was camera angle. Same thing here.....or wait......
Old 09-29-2016, 04:43 AM
On The Tree

This is a single run by a probably not too experienced driver with that car.... no point in comparing times from that run because it's a single run, not a best of.. it was very close to the ford that's another 50% more cost..

That said the cars that impressed me the most were the R8 and the Camaro. I'm usually an R8 hater but damn, that v10 sound and no electric crap and it smoked the pack good. Camaro was cheapest car there and not the slowest. Didn't it even manage to beat the hellcat? Pretty sure that was dead last. Camaro was amazing value considering most cars there cost 3-4x as much.
Old 09-29-2016, 12:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

No you didn't answer. You gave me a average and dodged the question. Nothing unusual from you.
No.. I do the red text stuff because your multiquotes are generally so long and have so many subjects that its more efficient to answer each statement with each statement.
Sure serms like itm

To be fair you didn't cry so much in person.
Originally Posted by corysmach1
Mike your hilarious....Phil has told you guys multiple times my track is terrible....you disregard that, but yet Dougs track with -340 DA is bad lol. Everyone has seen all of you guys clown my car. And I am being serious my car sucks....no downplaying at all.....no I am not ready to race John Force but I am ready to race any of you guys win or lose. When have i ever ran in -DA? You ran at Cecil and Dougs passes were -DA. My bolt on 11.40s passes were in +3200 DA. The 11.0 pass was in 850-1000 depending which app you used. Once again the Hio crew assuming **** and wrong as usual.

Doug-. I am schizo? Lol ok. Unlike you I will race my car. I am not scared to lose its not that big of a deal to me. Life will go on. After all I bought a Coyote and am trying to go fast NA and we all know that's not possible.
Like marc said.....bipolar

How is you racing making me unlike you? Post up your pile of slips. I'll post up mine.

I don't swing my hate off da nonstop like you. I've been nearly as fast in + da. From my experience traction > da. I haven't seen a da calc that accounts for part throttle launches/limited traction launches. That's the funning thing about negative da at my track......the track is **** then.
Kinda like Phil dropped back 2+ cars from Poppa and never came back into the picture? Your response was camera angle. Same thing here.....or wait......
Well when the camara angle only goes back a half car then yea. It will be out of picture. Took phil a run to get on his game to. But you probably ignored the other runs......you seem like the type that only see's what he wants. Hence you not watching the coyote vs ls3 competition.
Old 09-29-2016, 12:46 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

No you didn't answer. You gave me a average and dodged the question. Nothing unusual from you.

That's what it runs man, you must be high not to understand that.

If you raced more than once every 2 years in hero DA/track/tail wind, you might know some ****. Stay retired!
Old 09-29-2016, 06:33 PM
Teching In

Sure serms like itm

To be fair you didn't cry so much in person.

Like marc said.....bipolar

How is you racing making me unlike you? Post up your pile of slips. I'll post up mine.

I don't swing my hate off da nonstop like you. I've been nearly as fast in + da. From my experience traction > da. I haven't seen a da calc that accounts for part throttle launches/limited traction launches. That's the funning thing about negative da at my track......the track is **** then.

Well when the camara angle only goes back a half car then yea. It will be out of picture. Took phil a run to get on his game to. But you probably ignored the other runs......you seem like the type that only see's what he wants. Hence you not watching the coyote vs ls3 competition.
I just wanted too quote this so everyone can see you saying it again DA doesn't matter. I think everyone will agree your literally the only car in this world not affected by DA lol. You just described your self by only seeing what you wanna see. I don't think Marc has ever said I am bipolar....Mike has maybe AKA Mio. Your car can 60' a 1.2x at part throttle? Thats wicked.

Last edited by corysmach1; 09-29-2016 at 06:56 PM.
Old 09-29-2016, 07:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

I just wanted too quote this so everyone can see you saying it again DA doesn't matter. I think everyone will agree your literally the only car in this world not affected by DA lol. You just described your self by only seeing what you wanna see. I don't think Marc has ever said I am bipolar....Mike has maybe AKA Mio. Your car can 60' a 1.2x at part throttle? Thats wicked.
Cars on e85 are effected less by DA. FTW even less so. Just another advantage to better fuel.

He never said DA didn't matter. He just said hed take better traction over a better DA. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me...
Old 09-29-2016, 08:16 PM
11 Second Club

Cars on e85 are effected less by DA. FTW even less so. Just another advantage to better fuel.

He never said DA didn't matter. He just said hed take better traction over a better DA. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me...
Not so. Not in my personal experience. What experience do YOU have?
Old 09-29-2016, 08:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Not so. Not in my personal experience. What experience do YOU have?
Bate taken.

Couldn't wait for you to disagree with me. Couldn't resist downplaying your race fuel as usual.

I don't care what your experience is. You've never done any testing to compare elevations and changes between gas and e85 in a sufficient and controlled manner to be scientifically relevant. So you are just disagreeing for the heck of it.

Its a fact. Do some research.

https://www.quickfueltechnology.com/...acing-with-e85

that's one link....took me 5 seconds. there are also scientific reason behind it because of the chemical makeup and cooling properties etc. the stuff is amazing. you also get advantages when running pass after pass. a car on e85 will stay cooler.

it was also used in planes back in the day at elevation to help them perform better. known that for years.

ftw even more so. its heavily oxygenated.
Old 09-29-2016, 10:03 PM
11 Second Club

Bate taken.

Couldn't wait for you to disagree with me. Couldn't resist downplaying your race fuel as usual.

I don't care what your experience is. You've never done any testing to compare elevations and changes between gas and e85 in a sufficient and controlled manner to be scientifically relevant. So you are just disagreeing for the heck of it.

Its a fact. Do some research.

https://www.quickfueltechnology.com/...acing-with-e85

that's one link....took me 5 seconds. there are also scientific reason behind it because of the chemical makeup and cooling properties etc. the stuff is amazing. you also get advantages when running pass after pass. a car on e85 will stay cooler.

it was also used in planes back in the day at elevation to help them perform better. known that for years.

ftw even more so. its heavily oxygenated.
If for one second you do not think a car with e85 in the tank is affected by DA, well you are simply wrong. Which I am getting an idea that you never like to admit. My car performs worse the higher the DA. this I have PROOF of. All you have is.... well... nothing... except your google skills.

Tell you what... quit talking about your 6gen wishlist, and go buy one... get a flex tune, and let us know your personal experiences... because as of now... you are nothing more than an internet wannabe who doesn't even have one of the vehicles he is arguing about.... and I do....
Old 09-29-2016, 10:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

If for one second you do not think a car with e85 in the tank is affected by DA, well you are simply wrong. Which I am getting an idea that you never like to admit. My car performs worse the higher the DA. this I have PROOF of. All you have is.... well... nothing... except your google skills.

Tell you what... quit talking about your 6gen wishlist, and go buy one... get a flex tune, and let us know your personal experiences... because as of now... you are nothing more than an internet wannabe who doesn't even have one of the vehicles he is arguing about.... and I do....
I never said it wasn't affected by da. Not once. Stop trying to twist this argument of which you know you are wrong to fit your narrative.

I said not effected as much. Which is true. Another edge it has over 93.

Some density calculator websites have separate calculations for e85. I thought you would have known this.

Bracket racers love the stuff.

E85 websites with data on the stuff specifically state this as one of its advantages.

YOU will never admit you are wrong. In this case you are. You have learned something whether you admit it or not.

Quick Reply: 2016 Drag race!