Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Cwarta VS RedFuryZ28

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 10:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Gotta be careful with those race gas tunes on LS1 cars!
Ls1s seem rather finicky. Blow up with race gas toons and struggle to keep up with 13 second 2vs

#ls6swaptheworld
Old 10-11-2016, 10:46 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
I know that feel. My ceiling needs to be moved up about 3 feet and a rollup door installed.
I'm pretty much in the same boat. Ceiling is just barely taller than hio it seems. lol
Old 10-11-2016, 10:49 AM
Staging Lane

How come Jake always talks a crap ton of **** and calls people out to drive 6-18 hours to him to race him, never follows through but when someone local on his terms calls him out he **** talks and backs away?????

Jake on the real bro just race the fkn guy win or lose. At least you might begin to earn a tad bit of respect and reputation for starters man. I don't **** talk on forums bro but try to redeem your rep dude. He called you out, accept the callout and race him (preferably with a vid).
Old 10-11-2016, 10:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
How come Jake always talks a crap ton of **** and calls people out to drive 6-18 hours to him to race him, never follows through but when someone local on his terms calls him out he **** talks and backs away?????

Jake on the real bro just race the fkn guy win or lose. At least you might begin to earn a tad bit of respect and reputation for starters man. I don't **** talk on forums bro but try to redeem your rep dude. He called you out, accept the callout and race him (preferably with a vid).
Reputation? You think I give the slightest **** what any of you dipshits think? I don't live and die by this ******* site, like most of you do. Keep the laughs coming, kiddo.
Old 10-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Reputation? You think I give the slightest **** what any of you dipshits think? I don't live and die by this ******* site, like most of you do. Keep the laughs coming, kiddo.
See it's not about what people think about you (I for one sure don't give 2 ***** what people think about me) but this IS A RACING PAGE. It's all in fun or fun grudges. I don't think anyone honestly sits here and think of you and how to **** with you but you put yourself in this situation wouldn't you agree? I hate 5g's and **** talk them but guess what? I had my *** handed to me by 1 or 2 and I posted the results on here why??? Bc it's all in fun and I do care about my street race rep so to speak. I might talk mess (in fun) but I also have the decency to run whatever I talk **** to and will shake my opponents hand win or lose.

For ***** sakes man just run the guy already.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:04 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Didn't know you had another on the way. Knew you had a pretty new baby though. Congrats and hoping for a happy and healthy baby and Mom.

I take it you are long out of the townhome with all of those in the family now?
We haven't officially announced it yet as it's still rather new family development. Yeah I'm long since being out of the townhouse. I've got a nice modest house that I paid off but the space is getting low already so we are thinking about moving to Indiana since I work from home anyway. Just have to see if I can get enough saved up for the next place and then rent out this place or try to sell it. That's a whole project in and of itself.

Originally Posted by islander033
Congrats on the family!

I need a lift in a bad way, but garage needs mods to make it work. Fack.
I know what you mean. Mine would need some modifications to make a fit work effectively. The next place will have a larger garage for sure so I can work on the car in it's own dedicated space. Right now I have to move everything around if I need to work on the car. One of the reasons I just haven't bothered on top of being just busy with life crap.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Congrats on paying off your house early. Debt free is the way to live!
Old 10-11-2016, 11:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by willizm
What else have I missed around here? I feel like I haven't posted here in a year. lol

Same here and I forgot my password. Couldn't get another password because I don't have the old email address that I used when I originally signed up.

Glad to see you doing well.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:20 AM
9 Second Club

Congrats on paying off your house early. Debt free is the way to live!
yes it is. I got rid of my f150 and bimmer too. Just have the escalade, highlander, and trans am. Trying to downsize to make life simpler, and all those are paid off. I'm tempted to buy stuff all the time but trying to save. Started getting into guns more too which is way cheaper and easier than car stuff. Finished an AR build ive been working on over the past 6 or so months and just picked up an XD Mod 2.
Originally Posted by Tyler Lee Lee
Same here and I forgot my password. Couldn't get another password because I don't have the old email address that I used when I originally signed up.

Glad to see you doing well.
Hey man, glad to see you holding down the fort here. Giving them knuckle heads hell
Old 10-11-2016, 11:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
See it's not about what people think about you (I for one sure don't give 2 ***** what people think about me) but this IS A RACING PAGE. It's all in fun or fun grudges. I don't think anyone honestly sits here and think of you and how to **** with you but you put yourself in this situation wouldn't you agree? I hate 5g's and **** talk them but guess what? I had my *** handed to me by 1 or 2 and I posted the results on here why??? Bc it's all in fun and I do care about my street race rep so to speak. I might talk mess (in fun) but I also have the decency to run whatever I talk **** to and will shake my opponents hand win or lose.

For ***** sakes man just run the guy already.
Shut up, butthead.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by willizm
yes it is. I got rid of my f150 and bimmer too. Just have the escalade, highlander, and trans am. Trying to downsize to make life simpler, and all those are paid off. I'm tempted to buy stuff all the time but trying to save. Started getting into guns more too which is way cheaper and easier than car stuff. Finished an AR build ive been working on over the past 6 or so months and just picked up an XD Mod 2.

Hey man, glad to see you holding down the fort here. Giving them knuckle heads hell
It is very difficult having personal debt on the fiance's vehicle (only in my name, she makes the payments). Cash flowing the wedding and honeymoon this weekend and going to have a discussion with her about me just paying it off when we get back because I hate it

Currently trying to save a large down payment for a house while still aggressively funding the 401k, Roth, etc.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:48 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Wows. Probably the biggest ******* ***** I've ever had the pleasure of knowing online. Thanks, Jake. You truly are the definition of a keyboard warrior
Old 10-11-2016, 11:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Wows. Probably the biggest ******* ***** I've ever had the pleasure of knowing online. Thanks, Jake. You truly are the definition of a keyboard warrior
Great, now his head is going to swell.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Digs, rolls, nitrous, no nitrous, turbo, no turbo, I'm down. Hell, I'll even put up a one sided bet. $100 if you can beat me, run what you brung. Slap a couple kits on it jake, or don't, I don't care.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

So not only is Cwarta driving to Jake for free, he is giving Jake $100 if Jake beats him? Win win right there.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Jakes a complete cuck. He won't race ****
Old 10-11-2016, 12:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

So not only is Cwarta driving to Jake for free, he is giving Jake $100 if Jake beats him? Win win right there.

Old 10-11-2016, 12:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Given Cwarta appears to be such a charitable guy and Jake seems to be proud of his 2.73 highway gears gas mileage, perhaps Cwarta can offer Jake $5 in gas money to make it out of his mom's driveway to go race?
Old 10-11-2016, 12:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
*doesnt care what we think

*makes excuses for every loss he's ever had because cares what we think & makes hundreds of trolls account just so he can be apart of this forum

​​​​​​​
Old 10-11-2016, 12:25 PM
9 Second Club

It is very difficult having personal debt on the fiance's vehicle (only in my name, she makes the payments). Cash flowing the wedding and honeymoon this weekend and going to have a discussion with her about me just paying it off when we get back because I hate it

Currently trying to save a large down payment for a house while still aggressively funding the 401k, Roth, etc.
You're going to hate this but we were in the same position you are currently in except we agreed to do a cheap wedding in Vegas since I already had a place and car out there for work. We used the money toward a downpayment for the house which was a cheap foreclosed place needing some work that we ended up putting 40% down on. we could have easily put that into a wedding but decided not to. Fixed it up and paid it off aggressively. 3 years later. it is done and paid for and no regrets on not having a wedding.

Quick Reply: Cwarta VS RedFuryZ28