Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LBO 16 SS goes 11.0@123

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 06:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pray
Wow, ridiculousness. I have been a member here forever and never lied once on here. Look me up. All of this is legit. We have it on video. There is more in the car and I assure you it is on the stock converter. The best 60ft was 1.577. It is called tuning your car, the entire car. We made a lot of tire and tune adjustments to get to where we are right now. The track was also really good for a while. Unfortunately it started spinning the shifts as the day went on.

Yes the date/time stamp always comes out the same. We even had the chick update the computer while we sat there and watched her do it and it still printed these the way it did. For argument sake it isn't even a ticker tape time slip you usually get at the end of the track. It was a rental so we had to go to the tower and ask for a print out. I can post 40 other slips with the same time stamp. In the end there were a ton of people there that saw it who are all over the boards.

I think I got about 30rw from the E85 looking at all of my logged data since the install. I have tuned this car from the moment I got it. It was underpowered from the factory so it is all in the set up and tuning both the ECM and TCM. Funny that I have the lowest MPH pretty much but ran with just about everyone on the board on the factory tires. Now I have some traction and everything is coming together. I don't think that was by accident. For all of those that don't believe it, I am glad. My car stays on top longer.
Congrats man. Definitely should run better... FBO 6gen should trap better than that. Only couple mph faster than my LBO S550.

Don't hide mods though... people on here don't like that. About like that lol 11.5@121 run...
Old 12-10-2016, 06:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Why would we br going into seizures? That's actually not very good for a fbo 6gen.. considering you guys say they are 1 second faster mod for mod... LBO S550s running 11.0 and 11.1s.... so this FBO 6gen should have run 9s right? By your logic I mean...
How does it compare to your ET? Both stock converter right?
Old 12-10-2016, 06:58 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
How does it compare to your ET? Both stock converter right?
None of your business
Old 12-10-2016, 06:58 PM
11 Second Club

But you can easily compare it to known ETs
Old 12-10-2016, 07:00 PM
11 Second Club

Oh and to 1.57 on "stock" converter means some serious power mods We all know how the 6gen guys hide mawds tho. Probably added a catch can... that made the difference
Old 12-10-2016, 07:03 PM
10 Second Club

None of your business
so nearly a second slower. As expected
Old 12-10-2016, 07:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Crap, forgot. I do have a catch can. And a sticker on the back window. It should go 9's.

I said in my last post that the car is and was underpowered. I am just making the most of what I got. Depending on the dyno it only put down 376 to 393 stock. All of the mods I have done have shown out on both dyno's though. I have never hidden that fact.

People said I couldn't get close to 9's in my N/A C5Z. Was the first to go 10.20's with a best of 138 as I daily drove it.

People say you can't make power with 243's. My ported ones went 570/525rw in my N/A V.

The list goes on. Not trying to toot my own horn but being called a liar by proxy is hot garbage.

And when did LS1Tech turn into a Mustang lovers forum. Don't you guys have your own place to hang out.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:07 PM
10 Second Club

Crap, forgot. I do have a catch can. And a sticker on the back window. It should go 9's.

I said in my last post that the car is and was underpowered. I am just making the most of what I got. Depending on the dyno it only put down 376 to 393 stock. All of the mods I have done have shown out on both dyno's though. I have never hidden that fact.

People said I couldn't get close to 9's in my N/A C5Z. Was the first to go 10.20's with a best of 138 as I daily drove it.

People say you can't make power with 243's. My ported ones went 570/525rw in my N/A V.

The list goes on. Not trying to toot my own horn but being called a liar by proxy is hot garbage.

And when did LS1Tech turn into a Mustang lovers forum. Don't you guys have your own place to hang out.
It's just the coyotards. Nice runs man sounds like you know what you're doing
Old 12-10-2016, 07:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Why would we br going into seizures? That's actually not very good for a fbo 6gen.. considering you guys say they are 1 second faster mod for mod... LBO S550s running 11.0 and 11.1s.... so this FBO 6gen should have run 9s right? By your logic I mean...
I mean it looks pretty on target 1 full second faster mod for mod on avg. What happened here though? You guys were all riding this guys dick on fb today about how his car ran so good. Mod list is a mule and a half long and this tuned ported intake 6g trapped better lolz

Old 12-10-2016, 07:12 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
so nearly a second slower. As expected
Nah you be wrong.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:13 PM
11 Second Club

So.. FBO 6gen then? Cool.. similar times to FBO S550s.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:14 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by redbird555
I mean it looks pretty on target 1 full second faster mod for mod on avg. What happened here though? You guys were all riding this guys dick on fb today about how his car ran so good. Mod list is a mule and a half long and this tuned ported intake 6g trapped better lolz

Mod list isnt that long actually... he just lists everything unlike you GM huggers... He listed his suspension etc.. piece by piece... That car with stock intake manifold went multiple 11.1s. So.. similar to 6gen... cool.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ya man look how closely modded that is to the ported stock intake and tune 6g lol.. **** that mustang is stock by your standards right?
Put those mods on that 6g and it would be a beat down. The 6g dominates the coyote without boost accept it

Nvm that car ran that in -1300da which you hate talking about when it involves 6g cars lol the hypocrisy here is off the scale

Last edited by redbird555; 12-10-2016 at 07:28 PM.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sucks for the 6th gens that went cam only or heads/cam right away and still in the 11s
Old 12-10-2016, 07:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

So.. FBO 6gen then? Cool.. similar times to FBO S550s.
Just for the record. I am not in comparison with the S550. I actually like them and port TB's for them. I help a guy at the track tune and race his. So I am out of the measuring contest. I was just clearing the air on my car.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

So.. running comparable times to similar modded S550s.. cool bean! 1 6gen is there!
No he's LBO. He's equally modded to you actually. 1 6g yeah for now. With the kit just being released. I'll be in the same range.

Full weight minus drag pack. Stock exhaust. Stock driveline. Stock suspension. Stock converter (they been high 1.6x stock tune). Ported stock intake. CAI. PTB. Its a LBO car. Just like yours. And has got you by a half second. Just like stock. Just like I predicted for months. Swallow it and move on. You guys are acting like libs after the election

How does that compare to your times? You guys are equally modded. You have cat delete, cat back and suspension mods. He has none of that. He has a ported manifold and TB over you. Both have e85.

You cant find one stock exhaust, full weight, stock converter stock driveline and suspension full weight car touching that.

This stuff is just killing you guys lol.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:41 PM
11 Second Club

Just for the record. I am not in comparison with the S550. I actually like them and port TB's for them. I help a guy at the track tune and race his. So I am out of the measuring contest. I was just clearing the air on my car.
Its all good man. I am just SRK'ing you. Good runs for sure.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:41 PM
10 Second Club

Man never understood riding the coat tails of other people's cars lol
Old 12-10-2016, 07:43 PM
10 Second Club

So this kit is 0 mods ? I don't get it lol
Old 12-10-2016, 07:45 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
No he's LBO. He's equally modded to you actually. 1 6g yeah for now. With the kit just being released. I'll be in the same range.

Full weight minus drag pack. Stock exhaust. Stock driveline. Stock suspension. Stock converter (they been high 1.6x stock tune). Ported stock intake. CAI. PTB.

How does that compare to your times? You guys are equally modded. You have cat delete, cat back and suspension mods. He has none of that. He has a ported manifold and TB over you. Both have e85.

You cant find one stock exhaust, full weight, stock converter stock driveline and suspension full weight car touching that.

This stuff is just killing you guys lol.
Sorry brah... but 99mph trap in the 1/8th is a little more than the mods stated. Good run for sure though. So what you are saying is you can simply add an E85 toon to your 6gen and run 11.0s... right? Pretty much your mods too right?

There is more to this story than is being told. But its ok... it happens on both sides mang.

Quick Reply: LBO 16 SS goes 11.0@123