Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mustang vs Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 09:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
So Im stupid for using YOUR numbers against you?
What numbers? Do you huff gas daily?
Old 05-15-2017, 10:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

All you do is try to redirect the conversation away from the hard data, because the hard data shows it takes you 17 seconds to reach 100mph, and lose to 13 second cars.

You have no proof of cars you've beat because you're a poser who literally loses every race you engage in

Sweet 13 second h/c LS1, bro!
Old 05-15-2017, 10:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
All you do is try to redirect the conversation away from the hard data, because the hard data shows it takes you 17 seconds to reach 100mph, and lose to 13 second cars.

You have no proof of cars you've beat because you're a poser who literally loses every race you engage in

Sweet 13 second h/c LS1, bro!
Try 13 or 14 seconds. Go run your car while shifting at 4k and see how well it does. I probably lost at least 10mph in that race too. You literally make yourself look like the biggest ignorant jackass on the internet with every post. When you coming here to get OWNED?
Old 05-15-2017, 10:35 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Try 13 or 14 seconds.
Bwahahaha RedANUS just admitted his car is slow as ****. Thanks for clearing that up...
Old 05-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
What numbers? Do you huff gas daily?
For such large brain capacity you surely forgot you're the one that said you hit 120+ in 12 seconds.
Old 05-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Staging Lane

I could ******* launch starting in second gear and be to 100 far before 17 seconds like your turd

You're not really good at this whole "speculate how cars would run if..." game. Yours is just slow, and it crushes your soul that a 30 year old four eyed fox with 135k on the clock and stock bottom end, stock trans, rear, with no intentional weight reduction is over a second faster than your **** heap. Maybe you should look into a Vortech?

The downside of buying a car with unknown mods I suppose
Old 05-15-2017, 10:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Bwahahaha RedANUS just admitted his car is slow as ****. Thanks for clearing that up...
So your car runs at peak performance when shifting at 4k? Cobros are the epitome of an ignorant jackass.
Old 05-15-2017, 10:41 PM
Banned

I could ******* launch starting in second gear and be to 100 far before 17 seconds like your turd

You're not really good at this whole "speculate how cars would run if..." game. Yours is just slow, and it crushes your soul that a 30 year old four eyed fox with 135k on the clock and stock bottom end, stock trans, rear, with no intentional weight reduction is over a second faster than your **** heap. Maybe you should look into a Vortech?

The downside of buying a car with unknown mods I suppose
So cwarta is slow too, since we were door to door from a roll?
I know you'll deflect this. And you got walked by a 380rwhp br0 from a roll. SLOWPOKE.
Old 05-15-2017, 10:46 PM
Banned

I love how spermy thinks that 135k miles is a lot or something. can you reach aby further, MJ??
Old 05-15-2017, 10:58 PM
Staging Lane

You know you've got him yelling up at his mom from downstairs when he starts multiposting to the same person

Cwarta wasn't slow, he fucked that *** up.

0-100 time: drumroll!!!..........17 secs for the extensively modified HC Camaro that is now on his second set of aftermarket heads to try to find the magical unicorn formula to get that piece of **** to run better than 13 sec SOHC Mustangs
Old 05-15-2017, 11:01 PM
Banned

You know you've got him yelling up at his mom from downstairs when he starts multiposting to the same person

Cwarta wasn't slow, he fucked that *** up.

0-100 time: drumroll!!!..........17 secs for the extensively modified HC Camaro that is now on his second set of aftermarket heads to try to find the magical unicorn formula to get that piece of **** to run better than 13 sec SOHC Mustangs
Why was I pulling on cwarta in every gear then from a roll? You know how stupid you look right now. I got poor spermy squirming for life right now. I'd murder your turd so ******* bad, kiddo.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:09 PM
Banned

Few things:

1) I can be a man and admit when I am wrong, I predicted Jake wouldn't show and he did. Props.

2) Good runs, Cwarta drove 7 hours just to give this forum some entertainment since nobody has seen Jake's car run, mighty selfless of him.

3) Jake's car isn't slow, but he's definitely not putting 3 busses on an 11.6 car from 0-100 or whatever he claimed.

4) Would love to see Jake's car at a track.
My my how little spermy's tune has changed. I wonder why? Because I've made a permanent rent free residence underneath your skin.

I own you bitch.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:09 PM
Staging Lane

Maybe the next set of heads is the magic solution

Cwarta killed you in every part of the race, but the real massacre was the loss to the 4.6.

Every time I have you spinning in circles, stuttering on your words, you just say you'd beat me in a race, but that's false too

******* 17 seconds. My side hurts from laughing this hard. Get out of the car hobby, dude. Save yourself future embarrassment.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:11 PM
Banned

Maybe the next set of heads is the magic solution

Cwarta killed you in every part of the race, but the real massacre was the loss to the 4.6.

Every time I have you spinning in circles, stuttering on your words, you just say you'd beat me in a race, but that's false too

******* 17 seconds. My side hurts from laughing this hard. Get out of the car hobby, dude. Save yourself future embarrassment.
No he didn't, you butthurt titbaby. I've killed you in every part of this argument, dating back to 2010. I literally own MONTHS of your sad little life, spermy.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:17 PM
Staging Lane

Due to recent evidence that your piece of **** gets laughed at by 4.6 SOHC Mustangs, cwarta's car wasn't running right at the time of the races you had.

My comment saying your car isn't slow was based on his car running right. It wasn't.

You've got no idea where to start, either, to diagnose your underperforming inherited build because you're clueless when it comes to cars.

I like this relationship we have formed. You mouth off and talk out of turn and I put you back in your place. Good times! You're basically submissive to the point of raising your hand before you speak.

Your car is an embarrassment and your lack of any video proof of it running worth a ****, or track times, proves this.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:20 PM
Banned

Due to recent evidence that your piece of **** gets laughed at by 4.6 SOHC Mustangs, cwarta's car wasn't running right at the time of the races you had.

My comment saying your car isn't slow was based on his car running right. It wasn't.

You've got no idea where to start, either, to diagnose your underperforming inherited build because you're clueless when it comes to cars.

I like this relationship we have formed. You mouth off and talk out of turn and I put you back in your place. Good times! You're basically submissive to the point of raising your hand before you speak.

Your car is an embarrassment and your lack of any video proof of it running worth a ****, or track times, proves this.
Bahahahaha nice bullshit conclusion, skippy! Cwarta was very surprised and impressed by my car. All the pieces of **** Furds he raced, couldn't stay within about 4 or 5 buses of him. You would be no different.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:21 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah you're cooked and it's evident

Thanks for playing. I thought after all these years you wouldn't continue to willingly look stupid in a discussion with me.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:23 PM
Banned

Yeah you're cooked and it's evident

Thanks for playing. I thought after all these years you wouldn't continue to willingly look stupid in a discussion with me.
I've been making you my bitch since 2010, twerp. I intimidate you so much that you changed your phone number and blocked me on Facebook.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:27 PM
Staging Lane

I don't have Facebook and my phone number has been the same for 11 years.

Somebody looks stupid right about now Right, Jane?
Old 05-15-2017, 11:30 PM
Banned

I don't have Facebook and my phone number has been the same for 11 years.

Somebody looks stupid right about now Right, Jane?
We both know you're full of ****, spermy. Just like essentially everything you've said in this thread and 99.9% of everything you've ever said to me. The only truthful thing is what's in my sig.

Quick Reply: Mustang vs Camaro