Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mustang vs Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 06:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is that why I wasted a sprayed 2v while bogging? Just admit that you're a broke dick with no car.
Old 05-27-2017, 06:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Is that why I wasted a sprayed 2v while bogging? Just admit that you're a broke dick with no car.
You're right, I'm a broke dick with no car. And you keep getting drug by 2 valves. So sad.
Old 05-27-2017, 06:44 PM
Banned

No I don't. The last 2v I raced, got walked without me even trying. That was a year ago. Why are you obsessed with cars that I beat a year ago? Oh wait, because I own acres of land inside your mind.
Old 05-27-2017, 06:46 PM
Teching In

No I don't. The last 2v I raced, got walked without me even trying. That was a year ago. Why are you obsessed with cars that I beat a year ago? Oh wait, because I own acres of land inside your mind.
Not really. Im just amazed considering all the work the previous owner did to your car that it keeps getting worked by 2 valves. What happened?
Old 05-27-2017, 06:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

What kind of sandwiches are the best at subway Jake? What should I get next time
Old 05-27-2017, 06:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Srt4King
Not really. Im just amazed considering all the work the previous owner did to your car that it keeps getting worked by 2 valves. What happened?
The previous owner did headers and a lid. Omg so much work! Where's your car at? Too embarrassed to show it. Probably just another dodge peon without a turbo. Your insurance company won't let you have a nice car when you wreck in Walmart parking lots.
Old 05-27-2017, 08:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sw07gt
0-120 in 17 seconds.
Fixed for video accuracy
Old 05-27-2017, 08:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Video? The one i watched was quite embarrassing for you.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:00 PM
Banned

It's embarrassing that a bottle fed mustang can barely beat a NA car that short shifts at 4k rpm and then hits the limiter. Would you really be proud of that accomplishment?
Old 05-27-2017, 09:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It's embarrassing that a bottle fed mustang can barely beat a NA car that short shifts at 4k rpm and then hits the limiter. Would you really be proud of that accomplishment?
If I had nitrous on an otherwise stock 2V and beat a stock LS1, I would be proud. If I beat a full bolt on/heads LSX, multiple times, I would be ecstatic.

If I were the LS owner that lost to that 2V, damn, I really don't know what I'd do. What does depression feel like? That's probably what would set in.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ITSTOCK
If I had nitrous on an otherwise stock 2V and beat a stock LS1, I would be proud. If I beat a full bolt on/heads LSX, multiple times, I would be ecstatic.

If I were the LS owner that lost to that 2V, damn, I really don't know what I'd do. What does depression feel like? That's probably what would set in.
I beat him the last time we raced, while bogging. U mad hoe? And he beat a 12.3 @ 116 ls1 vette pretty easily. Keep the ignorance coming, corky.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:17 PM
Teching In

I beat him the last time we raced, while bogging. U mad hoe? And he beat a 12.3 @ 116 ls1 vette pretty easily. Keep the ignorance coming, corky.
proof?
Old 05-27-2017, 09:18 PM
Banned

No car yet, little fella?
Old 05-27-2017, 09:59 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

I think this was the 1st race where I hit the limiter at 110 for a few seconds and let off. So how do you even know when I hit 110? ******* clown.
I got it from your story. You claimed you were coming around the 2v hard at 110 but he let off and turned off the camera.

The race took 16 seconds. 0-110 in 16 seconds. You're slow as ****.
Old 05-27-2017, 10:25 PM
On The Tree

So you short shifted first, you claim you never got out of second, but somehow tapped the limiter in 2nd you really are ******* clueless

Last edited by Nick.H; 05-28-2017 at 11:31 AM.
Old 05-28-2017, 10:50 AM
Teching In

Even IF your car were as fast as you think it might be from whatever horseshit ricer math you find appropriate to fit your agenda in a given thread...you're still not as fast as you seem to think.
Back on the real world, when you get drug that bad by a 100 shot, full wieght 2 valve...you're a low 13 second car.
Should your car be that slow? Hell no, but it is. And the fact still remains that the evidence you have that it isn't is your ****** *** mouth, that's not something anybody anywhere who knows of your trolling, physical threats, out right lies, and general *** fuckery is going to believe. And considering you've spent more than a decade trying to get under people's skin through youtube and forums, that's almost everybody.
Now I know the tired old **** that is coming where you don't care, and we weren't there, people delete videos ect. That's fine, whatever makes your little troll heart happy. So you go ahead and keep arguing and making up stories on how stupid fast your pile of **** is. You're only arguing to troll, YOU know your **** is just as slow as everyone here thinks it is.
Old 05-28-2017, 12:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

At best, that 2V is a 12.40's car. And your *** got dragged by it. ******* pathetic for a bolt on LS, let alone a full bolt on/heads LS!

Seriously, you have issues with that car. It should NOT be that slow, but it is. Find a new tuner and mechanic and figure out what is going on with it. Straight up, it's a turd.
Old 05-28-2017, 02:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sw07gt
I got it from your story. You claimed you were coming around the 2v hard at 110 but he let off and turned off the camera.

The race took 16 seconds. 0-110 in 16 seconds. You're slow as ****.
The race didn't even last 16 seconds, you ****** jackass. Keep crying, little fella.

Originally Posted by Nick.H
So you short shifted first, you claim you never got out of second, but somehow tapped the limiter in 2nd you really are ******* clueless
I didn't get out of 2nd. Are you retarded? Shouldn't you be teaching boys how to (wrestle) be gay?

Originally Posted by Srt4King
Even IF your car were as fast as you think it might be from whatever horseshit ricer math you find appropriate to fit your agenda in a given thread...you're still not as fast as you seem to think.
Back on the real world, when you get drug that bad by a 100 shot, full wieght 2 valve...you're a low 13 second car.
Should your car be that slow? Hell no, but it is. And the fact still remains that the evidence you have that it isn't is your ****** *** mouth, that's not something anybody anywhere who knows of your trolling, physical threats, out right lies, and general *** fuckery is going to believe. And considering you've spent more than a decade trying to get under people's skin through youtube and forums, that's almost everybody.
Now I know the tired old **** that is coming where you don't care, and we weren't there, people delete videos ect. That's fine, whatever makes your little troll heart happy. So you go ahead and keep arguing and making up stories on how stupid fast your pile of **** is. You're only arguing to troll, YOU know your **** is just as slow as everyone here thinks it is.
I smoked a mid 11 car, when my car was slower than it is now. I own you, fuckboy.

Originally Posted by ITSTOCK
At best, that 2V is a 12.40's car. And your *** got dragged by it. ******* pathetic for a bolt on LS, let alone a full bolt on/heads LS!

Seriously, you have issues with that car. It should NOT be that slow, but it is. Find a new tuner and mechanic and figure out what is going on with it. Straight up, it's a turd.
How did it murder a 12.3 @ 116 car then? You make no sense, dipshit.
Old 05-28-2017, 04:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL you are stating that "I" make no sense? You lost to a 12.40's car (stock 2V with a 100 shot). You beat a high 12 second 8000 pound pickup truck. That puts you somewhere in the mid to upper 12's. Your car has serious issues, or you REALLY suck at driving.

Last edited by ITSTOCK; 05-28-2017 at 04:38 PM.
Old 05-28-2017, 04:55 PM
On The Tree

The race didn't even last 16 seconds, you ****** jackass. Keep crying, little fella.

I didn't get out of 2nd. Are you retarded? Shouldn't you be teaching boys how to (wrestle) be gay?

I smoked a mid 11 car, when my car was slower than it is now. I own you, fuckboy.

So just to confirm, you shifted at 4k rpms, and somehow hit the limiter at the same time you can't make this **** up

Quick Reply: Mustang vs Camaro