Old 05-01-2017, 06:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Once cman gets his tune sorted I bet he will beat dugs 10.9
Old 05-01-2017, 06:06 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JC316
Don't want to be called a bitch, don't act like one. No one is impressed by your meat derringer.
Don't get in your feels man. You want times, quit being a puss and get to the track and get your own. Dd drove 2200miles to come to this event. What's your excuse? Couldn't make the trip and make trailer payment too?
Old 05-01-2017, 06:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 427 Likes on 337 Posts

Nothing wrong with trailers. Hell NC has them errywhere. Trailer capital of the world.

Hell i even miss my old trailer. Taxes was low....**** kept deprecating. No up keep cause it was junk. Perfect
Old 05-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Not following

All I see is a weak attempt at justification youd skull **** others for doing.

You bros got to stick together though. I get it
You must be really paranoid of me or something, why else make such a girly statement?

Don't get your feelings hurt. Mapps 2.0.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Nothing wrong with trailers. Hell NC has them errywhere. Trailer capital of the world.

Hell i even miss my old trailer. Taxes was low....**** kept deprecating. No up keep cause it was junk. Perfect
For sure. Some very regarded people live in trailers
Old 05-01-2017, 06:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
You must be really paranoid of me or something, why else make such a girly statement?

Don't get your feelings hurt. Mapps 2.0.
great story. even better deflection.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:38 PM
10 Second Club

Sperm95 tryin to stay relevant here but it's just not happening.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

I know everybody's times! I'm willing to share. 1000 bucks a piece. Ill get me a 6gen easy!
Old 05-01-2017, 06:43 PM
Staging Lane

Hio's Mustang is slower than mine. I thought someone who raced professionally would have more knowledge than he does.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:56 PM
10 Second Club

See what i mean
Old 05-01-2017, 06:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 82 Likes on 60 Posts

JC, not sure if you've been sharing Fast02's roid needle but you need to drink a beer or something.

The purpose of the thread was not to make it the bulletin board to post slips, it was the natural place to meet since cars is a shared hobby. Would you feel better if they met and went to knit sweaters? Being around cars and hanging out was the point of this. If you want times and **** then get someone to organize another try at MIR like we tried last year.

Holy ******* high blood pressure by everyone on here, Batman
I call BS when I see it. Don't care who posts it. Social media is a far better platform for organizing a meetup. I can get the initial thread posting, but it should have been moved to facebook and died back in February.

The problem there is that you can't attention ***** like you can on here. Imagine if Hio, Jake, Mike Morris, Hammer, etc were the ones that did this, the entire 5.bro crew would be screaming bloody murder.

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Don't get in your feels man. You want times, quit being a puss and get to the track and get your own. Dd drove 2200miles to come to this event. What's your excuse? Couldn't make the trip and make trailer payment too?
I've got times from my local track, and even though I get **** over them, I still posted. I have several reasons for not attending.

1. It's tax season and I have a car lot. Do the math.

2. I have one of the best tracks in the country not 30 miles away from me, thus the only reason I would come to a meet is for the people, which as I said before, I have no desire to associate with little bitches.

3. I was in London, Ky buying a car in January and I hated the drive.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:07 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I've got times from my local track, and even though I get **** over them, I still posted. I have several reasons for not attending.

2. I have one of the best tracks in the country not 30 miles away from me, thus the only reason I would come to a meet is for the people, which as I said before, I have no desire to associate with little bitches.

Seems to me you are the whiny bitch or you wouldn't have even posted here.

Then go the the best track in the country and get your own times, mind your own whiny business and not worry about what other peoples cars do, or do not do. How bow dah?
Old 05-01-2017, 07:17 PM
Staging Lane

There is literally 0% chance of that group JC mentioned, getting together

I don't believe Doug would ever go to an open track event where he would run a million times in a row in front of other people from this forum, who didn't jerk off to bowties.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:21 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Troof hammer

Maybe your tires are goin away like islanders.

Ypu didn't ask a question mac.
I asked why are you so afraid to show up to the event... its ok though we all get it. Whats really hilarious is youre so bent out of shape bc cool guys showed up, went to mexico, then to the track and we all had a great time. Not once was this about posting time slips. You made it about that not joeblow. Get over it man
Old 05-01-2017, 07:31 PM
10 Second Club

Dug vs Mac 2: the bloodening
Old 05-01-2017, 07:40 PM
10 Second Club

I call BS when I see it. Don't care who posts it. Social media is a far better platform for organizing a meetup. I can get the initial thread posting, but it should have been moved to facebook and died back in February.

The problem there is that you can't attention ***** like you can on here. Imagine if Hio, Jake, Mike Morris, Hammer, etc were the ones that did this, the entire 5.bro crew would be screaming bloody murder.

Jc doin this to cobro crew

There is literally 0% chance of that group JC mentioned, getting together

I don't believe Doug would ever go to an open track event where he would run a million times in a row in front of other people from this forum, who didn't jerk off to bowties.
Its not like it would be the first event I've been to. Besides.......I'm not the ones hiding muh et here.

Originally Posted by "MAC"
I asked why are you so afraid to show up to the event... its ok though we all get it. Whats really hilarious is youre so bent out of shape bc cool guys showed up, went to mexico, then to the track and we all had a great time. Not once was this about posting time slips. You made it about that not joeblow. Get over it man
Yea dumbass.....i answered that.

Well apparently the "cool" guys got caught riding mopeds.

It's a track event. It's always about the times. Though they coukd have been secondary here it's not likely or the cool guys woulda jest met up and no need for a track.

Originally Posted by big hammer
Dug vs Mac 2: the bloodening
Mac has lost enough blood. Not enough lefy to feed his brain.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

There was a Hiocrew meeting at Orlando speedway last year with GT4urass,Me,Scotty,Redbird and fordgirlgonebad among others. I jumped in Redbird Z06 and went 12.2 123 never driven the car before. I then got flamed by the Cobros/bros for not going 11s. Redbird did one pass in my C4 and then one pass in his C6Z never drag raced before in his life. He beat me by a tad but refused to say what he ran because he was trying to grudge race a local BSer bro. He then got called all kinds of names by everyone at that meet who still flames him to this day for not saying what he ran etc. That is being a hypocrite and childish. I think all of you are like women.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:47 PM
10 Second Club

Mm a solid runner up to thread winner
Old 05-01-2017, 07:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That was a fun day. I definitely meet up when it's possible. It was fun meeting everyone! No BS or **** talking lol
Old 05-01-2017, 07:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

The people who ran are choosing not to share their times. Y'all going to have to deal with it. I shared mine. Sw shared his. Seems to be all you're going to get.

Quick Reply: SRK/JoBro Track Rental