Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SRK/JoBro Track Rental

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 05:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZNix
I think Cman has an easy 10.50 at 130+ after he sorts out his issues. Car flat works. I wouldn't want to try it on the street right now, and my car does pretty well there.
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I think so too Zack. I'll get it sorted out and keep everyone posted.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Come up here so I can walk you like the dumb dog that you are.
How does it feel being slower than a dumb dog?

You must not care very much because that turd of yours is slower than snailshit. Just like that watered down brain you have.
So whats slower than snailshit besides your car?

Islander drove 4,500 miles just for shitty *** times.
Shitty times? Didnt realize you finally man upped and went to the track post your slip so we all know what one looks like.

MAC calling someone a retard. Holy pot meet kettle.
Yes i did bc the shoe fits
Old 05-03-2017, 05:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
That's a 2015 Dmax.... nice of you to make an assumption though. I had a 2013 6.2L chebby that did way worse pulling my junk.

Your application for the Miocrew is under review. I really hope you get in.

I love the truck. Maybe once it's off warranty I'll delete/toon it.

LOL... fack.
Never had a Dmax, they must be iffy on the mpg. Heck, even my Hemi ram got 10mpg towing.

As for the Mio/hio crew, lets take a look. Poppa clearly doesn't want to call a mod a mod, he refuses to race on the street, he refuses to name his mod list, he refuses to release times because they were bad, and he wanted me to pay him to release the time slip..

That sounds like a 5 star application for the crew to me. Have you seen me, or Hio for that matter give anyone **** for their times? If you want to race and keep it private, fine, but don't be an attention ***** in this thread.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
10mpg kinda the norm for a diesel pulling a big enclosed or camper. They can get a little better. My stepdad 15 dmax gets 12-14 pulling a 5vr but they pull easier. My uncles 03 dmax only got 10mpg pulling his 15k lb 5vr

Open trailers like you were probably pulling gets better. Hell my gasser gets 12-13 pulling a open trailer with a surburban on it on the highway.
****, my parents old 37 foot motorhome with a 454 4bbl got 6mpg in colorado, while pulling an S10 blazer. Even pulling a heavy *** load, I've never gotten worse than 13mpg with my 6.5L diesel.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JC316
Never had a Dmax, they must be iffy on the mpg. Heck, even my Hemi ram got 10mpg towing.

As for the Mio/hio crew, lets take a look. Poppa clearly doesn't want to call a mod a mod, he refuses to race on the street, he refuses to name his mod list, he refuses to release times because they were bad, and he wanted me to pay him to release the time slip..

That sounds like a 5 star application for the crew to me. Have you seen me, or Hio for that matter give anyone **** for their times? If you want to race and keep it private, fine, but don't be an attention ***** in this thread.

****, my parents old 37 foot motorhome with a 454 4bbl got 6mpg in colorado, while pulling an S10 blazer. Even pulling a heavy *** load, I've never gotten worse than 13mpg with my 6.5L diesel.
Hiocrew is known to give others **** for their times but make 1000000000000000000000000000000 excuses when their car doesnt perform. Lmao but wait you know nothing of this right?
Old 05-03-2017, 06:00 PM
Banned

Redfury how about this, once you can beat a 2v 4.6 mustang gt then you can race nick h if you some how manage to beat him then we can race sound fair? Get to work bud you need it.... like a lot of work.... like burn your car down and start over.... like buy a proper built car this time around because we all know you had 0 input on your current car... i would keep going but whats the point now?
Old 05-03-2017, 06:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Redfury how about this, once you can beat a 2v 4.6 mustang gt then you can race nick h if you some how manage to beat him then we can race sound fair? Get to work bud you need it.... like a lot of work.... like burn your car down and start over.... like buy a proper built car this time around because we all know you had 0 input on your current car... i would keep going but whats the point now?
Mac your h/c pile of **** is barely faster than my old trash. Don't act like you got something. Your **** is a flop
Old 05-03-2017, 06:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Trackophobia crew is getting an Eiffel Tower in this thread. Holy ****.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Mac your h/c pile of **** is barely faster than my old trash. Don't act like you got something. Your **** is a flop
Lol dont get your pantys in a bunch man. Ive said several times 90mph in the 8th is slow relax just ask marc whats up
Old 05-03-2017, 06:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
10mpg kinda the norm for a diesel pulling a big enclosed or camper. They can get a little better. My stepdad 15 dmax gets 12-14 pulling a 5vr but they pull easier. My uncles 03 dmax only got 10mpg pulling his 15k lb 5vr

Open trailers like you were probably pulling gets better. Hell my gasser gets 12-13 pulling a open trailer with a surburban on it on the highway.
My 17 Chebbie averaged 12.1mpg the whole trip pulling the car. Not as bad as I thought it would be.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
I wouldnt drive 20+ hrs one way to go to a 1/4 mile track.... i wont even drive 30 min with my friends (when invited) to go to our track.

I dont think i habe ever seen a crew fail sooo miserably as a whole before.... alll that **** talking and 90% of you all too scurred to post up results.....

I do have to say this thread has provided much entertainment and ammo.... lololololol
You could have came for the street racing..... thats the only reason I went. I hate the track and could care less what my car runs.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by snake95
Trackophobia crew is getting an Eiffel Tower in this thread. Holy ****.
Chronomentrophobia is a condition not to be taken lightly.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

*Cryborg frantically Googles chronomentrophobia*
Old 05-03-2017, 06:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

my 99 f150 got 12mpg...lol. I am surprised is stayed together.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:43 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by 00silverGTP
You could have came for the street racing..... thats the only reason I went. I hate the track and could care less what my car runs.
I was really looking forward to that part of the event. My car was too scared of your's to even start when it was parked beside it. lol
Old 05-03-2017, 06:44 PM
7 Second Club

Here's a cool pic from the track.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick.H
lmfao

I have most of these idiots muted so good to see I made the right decision every now and then
Old 05-03-2017, 06:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by islander033
I was really looking forward to that part of the event. My car was too scared of your's to even start when it was parked beside it. lol
my car is kinda scary....
Old 05-03-2017, 06:50 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00silverGTP
my car is kinda scary....
Would have been a fun mexico race vs you. Stoopid car. lol
Old 05-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Teching In

My truck got 18mpg's pulling the car. I am just happy I made it home lol.
Old 05-03-2017, 07:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JC316

Huh? First of all.. I didnt want you to pay me for the slip... you said you were willing to bet I ran 12s... so I said pay me. Simple as that

My mods have been posted plenty of times. Hiocrew knows my current mods... they have seen them. I stopped the street stuff after getting an 88 in 60 tickets racing a couple months ago... and COULD have been much worse if the Trooper wanted to push the racing issue...Only reason I did some street pulls in Ky is there was very little risk of police involvement. You want to know why? Ask others....

I USED to release ALL my times and mods before.. but had a bad trip to the track and for some reason Hiocrew gave me immortal hell for it and claimed thats the best my car could run etc etc and more bs.... so at that time I decided ... **** it.... they want to give someone hell for posting their times then they wont see my times or mods again. What would you do if the same were done to you? Ask anyone here... I used to be very open with my runs and mods... except... GOD FORBID.... I didn't list a ******* catch can..... jesus...

But tell you what... here you go. I am simply tired of the drama and arguing.

Past few trips to the track I have been having issue with 60ft and low end power/torque loss under 4k. I have the dynosheet to prove it.

At this event, my best time was 11.77... best trap was 118.8. 1.73 60ft on the 11.7. had been off 1.5 tenths the past couple trips to the track. Last 1/4 mile trip the car went 11.4 in 1800ft DA with a still awful 1.7 60ft.

My best so far before the current issues is 11.2@121.5. Here is the video of that run... which everyone else has seen too. 1.606 60ft on that run

Car should be doing 1.60-1.5 60s without issue.

Mod list:

PMAS CAI
GT350 IM with oem TB
ID1050x injectors(planned on going with turbo kit so bought injectors one time vs upgrading later)
Pypes Stepped long tubes with hi flow cats
Stainless Works catback
Lund Racing tune with E85
Circle D 5C converter
DSS Carbon fiber 1pc driveshaft
BMR Drag Springs, Cradle Lockout(to help prevent wheelhop), Vertical links(same for wheelhop)
Viking Crusader adjustable rear shocks
TSS OPG & Crank gear(Upgraded because of aformentioned Turbo kit plans)
ATI Damper/Balancer
Forgestar Drag pack with MT ET R radials in rear and MT Sportsman SR up front

.... oh yeah.... and a catchcan........along with a UPR oil cap/breather... HAVE to list those since they add all that extra power.....

Also, when these mods were received in the mail and installed I was posting pics in our chat group for all to see. Even Hio should have those pics in his "Nanner Dossier"

Happy now?

Quick Reply: SRK/JoBro Track Rental