Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Sexgen vs S550 local action

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 03:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

I did 8 exercises for biceps yesterday. Very high rep and hardly any breaks. For something different. Joints need a break from going heavy so much as well.

For the last exercise I was using 20s lol.

My arms are as sore or more so than heavy days. Light weight has its place if you know what you're doing
Old 03-03-2017, 03:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
I did 8 exercises for biceps yesterday. Very high rep and hardly any breaks. For something different. Joints need a break from going heavy so much as well.

My arms are as sore or more so than heavy days. Light weight has its place if you know what you're doing
I agree, smaller muscle groups tend to benefit from more volume with less weight.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Impressive stuff. Good gains.
Yeah buddy!

Originally Posted by V8EATR
Nice job on those 20's, I honestly didn't know if you had it in ya. I bet you are really good at crossfit!
How did you know?!?!?

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1

Most definitely, except I was maxing my pectorial perculators muscles. Heavy day for me today. Tomorrow light, will use the 2.5lbs then for the dumbell press.

Originally Posted by V8EATR
I agree, smaller muscle groups tend to benefit from more volume with less weight.
No doubt!
Old 03-03-2017, 03:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Not saying I'm totally against the apr, just want to do the PP splitter first. Maybe the more GT350s that get pumped out the cheaper they'll get.
Definitely do the PP and then the APR.... it will look good. Just coat the support rods black.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Isn't there a bodybuilding forum for this ****
Old 03-03-2017, 03:48 PM
Teching In

Shut your ***** mouth when you are talking to us
Old 03-03-2017, 07:55 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Do i need to post the screenshots again liar?

Why lie about it?

According to you no one beats you. You're a joke man. A pathetic joke at that.
Nope.. no screenshots needed. Never said noone beats me. I said no stock 6gen has. And it's true. You should ask the owners of the other stock 6gens I have raced.. the ones who were actually there
Old 03-03-2017, 07:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
It was chest day.... Was killing the dumbell presses. I usually work out with the 10s. Today I was all in!
I hang those from my ***** to make my sack more flexible.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I hang those from my ***** to make my sack more flexible.
You know, I had a friend like that, nicest guy. He used to be really insecure about his size. Even bought some online contraption to pull his junk down to enhance his goods. Dont think it worked out for him.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:14 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
You know, I had a friend like that, nicest guy. He used to be really insecure about his size. Even bought some online contraption to pull his junk down to enhance his goods. Dont think it worked out for him.
If she don't like my peter, I'll just shove my forearm in there...
Old 03-04-2017, 12:43 AM
Staging Lane

I had to run to Louisiana (13 hour turn around) so missed the gym today I go 6x a week religiously. Back on my tren/test cycle too.
Old 03-04-2017, 01:02 AM
On The Tree

Y'all Juicy gooseys or what
Old 03-04-2017, 01:49 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Y'all Juicy gooseys or what
I am. Probably going to run another 120 day cycle.
Old 03-04-2017, 02:10 AM
On The Tree

cheater cheater pumpkin eater. Roid muscle turns to flab when you quit working out. A lot of guys from my mma gym cycle that ****, makes them stronger and more irritable but they get no better at fighting lol
Old 03-04-2017, 07:28 AM
Staging Lane

There are a few side effects but tbh I don't see myself really not working out for a very long time. The sides are not really that bad if you are sane and take your pct when off cycle. I'm not a huge guy anyway really, I'm just lean and pretty cut up (naturally). The juice just adds the perfect amt of muscle and size all around, when I'm on cycle after week 3/4 I get random people stopping me and asking if I'm a trainer, mma, or do competitions. This is very likely my last run tbh, but yes the strenght gains are incredible but on the down side your cardio goes down the ******* (no fighting for me on cycle) it's a easy loss unless I knock whoever out on punch one or two lol.
Old 03-04-2017, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
There are a few side effects but tbh I don't see myself really not working out for a very long time. The sides are not really that bad if you are sane and take your pct when off cycle. I'm not a huge guy anyway really, I'm just lean and pretty cut up (naturally). The juice just adds the perfect amt of muscle and size all around, when I'm on cycle after week 3/4 I get random people stopping me and asking if I'm a trainer, mma, or do competitions. This is very likely my last run tbh, but yes the strenght gains are incredible but on the down side your cardio goes down the ******* (no fighting for me on cycle) it's a easy loss unless I knock whoever out on punch one or two lol.
That's because of the tren. It's actually dangerous to do cardio on tren.

Test only increases your cardio capacity. Increases rbc. Keep the water out of your body/around heart with right amount of anti aromatase as well. Keep blood pressure in check.

I'm about to do test only most likely for my first cycle. I'm starting trt soon I have low T. Docs won't give me any so I'm doing it myself and gonna start it with a bang lol

Anyone who gets big and stops could get flabby. Not doing proper pct after a cycle could cause one to get somewhat more flabby because of shutting down test production. Other than that one will be better than before. Muscle memory. Irritability is usually just an increased extension of ones personality. A calm level headed person won't turn into a nut. A dick will possibly be more of a dick.

As far as fighting lol I'm comfortable that the strength I've gained won't hurt me in a no rules fight. Can't see how being weaker can help. Either way I don't walk around bars trying to fight people like an idiot. Got nothing to prove.

A test only cycle done properly has very little side effects etc. being on too long and hurting ones cholesterol profile by about 15% on average is probably the biggest. Which can be brought back as well.

Lots of my friends juice and I know all about it. Most only do test. When I start reading the sides of other compounds im not interested.

Last edited by UltraZLS1; 03-04-2017 at 11:42 AM.
Old 03-04-2017, 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

Very well said Ultra. Test only is a great idea and the sides are minimal if at all. I'm also religious on my pct. I've never had any anger issues, acne, bad breath, shrinking dick etc sides from my cycles. This is my 3rd and I love being on it. My strengths (week 3-4) are significant and it targets muscles I didn't even know I had lol. The secret to being on tren is lots and lots of water and very little cardio (as ultra mentioned). I feel like the energy of a 65 yo during my last weeks on test/tren lol.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you guys PCT'ing with Clomid and Nolvo or is that way to 2013.

Anyway. I swapped back to the stock plugs and went back through the tune and changed some stuff, I also went back through the motor and found some stuff I wasn't really happy with. We will see how it pans out tomorrow. Heading back to the track on pump gas on a hybrid of the tune I tried last time and my old tune. With the throttle blade manipulation I was able to achieve the car is scary just driving it around right now. Just not sure that will translate into any WOT gains. I am going to experiment with tire pressure also. I am going to drop it to shrink the over all tire height till I start losing mph. Every hundredth counts right now. I am also going to mess with shift points a lot. Looking at my logs from last time I was spinning on each shift pretty bad. Every shift had a nice 12mph spike. I think I am going to leave some TM in and mess with my minimum final timing to keep it from spinning. I am also going to drop some rpm out of it in the first two shifts to stay in my tq band and extend the last two shifts once I have momentum going down the track. The goal is 11.20's@122+ on pump. I will report back, win lose or draw.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:06 PM
Staging Lane

Damn Pray I love your attention to detail. Wish you were closer so you could tune mine (if the sonbitch ever drives again).

And yes I use nolva and clomid for pct.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
Damn Pray I love your attention to detail. Wish you were closer so you could tune mine (if the sonbitch ever drives again).

And yes I use nolva and clomid for pct.
The devil is in the details Sir.

We will see what happens.

Quick Reply: Sexgen vs S550 local action