10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Not if you had more mods last time.

Sounds like you're skeered of a 5gen.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Didn't Poppa catch a lot of **** on here for going off on the Hiocrew about fighting or some ****? Then Zyborg says he'll bash someone's head in but nobody bats an eye? Loooooooooool
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed. They used that **** for months after AJ just another keyboard warrior. Wouldn't do **** in person.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:40 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Convinced him to stay can only!?! Talk about trying to keep your friend in your shadow. Why would it be a money pit? Do 5Gs fail at boost when "5.****" shine?
Its pretty simple actually.... you dont have to be the fastest guy to have the most fun.

There is not one 5.0 (short of a shop car) that can **** with Bambi right now. Not even with the on full out race wheels and tires and C85. This is while the camaro is still on dubs and on "do nothing" fuel.

There is a reason Iose is faster now with a LBO 5G, than what he was with his previous piece of **** s550 5.0 on FBOs. That should clue you in on something. You could learn a thing or two.

Maybe cut down the time you getting hipster tattoos and spend a little more time researching cars bro?
Old 02-27-2017, 07:41 AM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Didn't Poppa catch a lot of **** on here for going off on the Hiocrew about fighting or some ****? Then Zyborg says he'll bash someone's head in but nobody bats an eye? Loooooooooool
Difference is zyborg was making fun of a comment.....tongue and cheek even. Poppacry was serious and relaid that on multiple forums in a stalking fashion.
Originally Posted by sw07gt
Says the king of stips and whining.
Seems the only stipping and whining is blck.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:42 AM
Teching In

I'll run anyone in here fairly. Win or lose. I don't consider myself a 5. ***. I just like to race.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:46 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Its pretty simple actually.... you dont have to be the fastest guy to have the most fun.

There is not one 5.0 (short of a shop car) that can **** with Bambi right now. Not even with the on full out race wheels and tires and C85. This is while the camaro is still on dubs and on "do nothing" fuel.

There is a reason Iose is faster now with a LBO 5G, than what he was with his previous piece of **** s550 5.0 on FBOs. That should clue you in on something. You could learn a thing or two.

Maybe cut down the time you getting hipster tattoos and spend a little more time researching cars bro?
I saw an s550 go 10.7x @ 3700 lbs on e85 the other day. Where is the 5th gens doing that?
Old 02-27-2017, 07:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

I saw an s550 go 10.7x @ 3700 lbs on e85 the other day. Where is the 5th gens doing that?
Rhino and Martin, with H/C builds.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:48 AM
Launching!

Ahhhh. H/C vs bolt on sounds about right.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:48 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Come on now zyborg....errryone knows 5br0s won't run a fair race.
Pretty much.

It's actually an unfair race.
Awe.... look who is crying now.....? Ahahahaha

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Not if you had more mods last time.

Sounds like you're skeered of a 5gen.
He is... scared shitless. Probably pees sitting down.

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed. They used that **** for months after AJ just another keyboard warrior. Wouldn't do **** in person.
But how could you take that hypothetical comment serious? You guys are like my little pets, provide me tons of enjoyment and entertainment. I could never harm anyone.

Even sw rolled with the "punches".

Sorry if I hurt your feewings Marc... lol
Old 02-27-2017, 07:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

The hiopocrisy is flowing.

I have to give you credit though as king troll. Buying a brand of car just to comment on how awful it is. That is a new level of dedication and I can applaud that.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:51 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

LMAO i see you're mad jelly of my tat. That tat was from before I had the S550. Keep thinking I know nothing....or have nothing.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:52 AM
Launching!

I have to give you credit though as king troll. Buying a brand of car just to comment on how awful it is. That is a new level of dedication and I can applaud that.
And not a cheap one either, he went ***** out.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:53 AM
Teching In

Pretty much.

Awe.... look who is crying now.....? Ahahahaha

He is... scared shitless. Probably pees sitting down.

But how could you take that hypothetical comment serious? You guys are like my little pets, provide me tons of enjoyment and entertainment. I could never harm anyone.

Even sw rolled with the "punches".

Sorry if I hurt your feewings Marc... lol

Oh I love when you assume. Makes you look so silly.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

You can usually tell someone is super butthurt when they start talking about and poking fun at someone else's physical appearance on a car forum.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:54 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by corysmach1
I'll run anyone in here fairly. Win or lose. I don't consider myself a 5. ***. I just like to race.
We know Cory, you are definitely excluded from the 5.faggotry. When I speak of 5.******* this means the regular ford humping ******* that are too stupid to realize that the 5.0 is not the holy grail.

I know your car is definitely not your average 5.0.

Ah... good for you? Lol
Old 02-27-2017, 08:02 AM
Teching In

You thought the 5G was the holy grail, you just gave up way too soon on it.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:07 AM
Teching In

We know Cory, you are definitely excluded from the 5.faggotry. When I speak of 5.******* this means the regular ford humping ******* that are too stupid to realize that the 5.0 is not the holy grail.

I know your car is definitely not your average 5.0.

Ah... good for you? Lol
Thanks man lol.....Carry on.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:13 AM
Teching In

I appreciate the compliment! Thank you, thank you! But you should give me soo much credit man. It is actually a very simple, allow me to explain. Try to keep up... ready?

I bought this 14' Shelby because I love SVT products. Always have. It is the best Ford has to offer and one of the BADDEST muscle cars out there in a straight line. It also handles pretty damn decent and looks GREAT.

With that said and unlike several of you Ford fanbois, just cause I bought/own this car doesnt mean that I get to throw out facts and logic. And that I automatically become some sort of 5.0 nut-hugger.

I actually like 5.0 cars (s197s), s550 5.0s are ugly as **** though (sans a few exceptions), swear to God. What I dont like is the great majority of 5.****** owners and blind supporters. Just like I dont like the great majority of 5g camaro owners, bunch of fucken goobers, more worried about what gay **** they will stick on their car next to make it look like a fucken transformer.

I guess thats why I dont go to car meets as much. Dont have the patience and dont feel like being surrounded by *******.

LMAO i see you're mad jelly of my tat. That tat was from before I had the S550. Keep thinking I know nothing....or have nothing.
It is a nice tat. I'd definitely be very jelly if I was into bath houses and butt-sex. Glad you are proud bro, sport it with pride I say!

Please tell us what you have, what you know... Indulge us.

And not a cheap one either, he went ***** out.
I love this car. It was worth it.

You can usually tell someone is super butthurt when they start talking about and poking fun at someone else's physical appearance on a car forum.
Come on Marc, just a little fun amongst us guys!

Why so serious? Do you need some attention?
Old 02-27-2017, 08:18 AM
Teching In

You thought the 5G was the holy grail, you just gave up way too soon on it.
I dare you to quote me on when I said it was... Dont worry, Ill wait!

I accomplished what I set out to accomplish with that car. Beat more 5.0s that what they beat me. Had many very close runs with less mods. This is all when it was said that the 5G was highly inferior. That it did not stood a chance. Proved that wrong. It is on video.

Ill say it again, one more time, for the slower folkes.... the 5.0 and 5g ss are very evenly matched when it comes to straight-line performance. The 5g owns the 5.0 (specially the s197 cars) when it comes to handling/road feel.

Originally Posted by corysmach1
Thanks man lol.....Carry on.
No problem broseph! Hope all is well. We need some of your videos!

Last edited by ZYBORG; 02-27-2017 at 08:25 AM.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, you guys get the facts about as straight as CNN. I won't put Poppacap on front street with his mods. He is a really nice guy and I enjoyed talking with him yesterday. I am assuming the lack of knowledge on his car is on purpose. I will set a few things straight though for the uninformed. Apparently you guys missed some of my update posts as well. So here are the facts. The DA was almost 0 yesterday when we ran. We only got one side by side pass and I won't even talk about that. The cars seem to run extremely close to each other. The below information will be quoted with DA according to Air Density Online.

I am still on my stock cat back with cats.
I am still on my stock converter.
I was running 93 octane.
I still have a stock IM/TB albeit they are ported.
My car weighs 3,840 on the drag pack. Poppa was on his drag pack as well.
I also went quicker yesterday same track same day than Poppa.
We both agree that my car would be at least a half a second faster with the same mods he has on his car currently if not more since we were only talking about the two mods he has on me, but now that I think about it, it is three or 4.

If I had a 3,800 stall I would be in the 1.4's 60ft.
E85 has proven to be worth almost 4mph on my car.
A cat back or cut out's have proven to be worth 10rw on stock cars.
No cats is proven to be worth 5rw.
I need to return to my old tune and plug choice. I did have the wrong plugs in it yesterday.

In December I ran my best times on E85 before the headers in -1,300 DA. I ran a string of 11.07-11.15 passes with an average of 1.60 60ft with a best of 1.577 and a best mph of 123.4

In January on pump gas with headers in +300 DA I got one pass on pump 93 octane before I burned a wire and was done for the day. I went 11.31@121.4 with a 1.64 60ft.

A couple weeks ago I went back on E85 in basically 0 DA and ran a string of 11.1-11.19 with a best 60ft of 1.62 and a best mph of 124.6 into a 20mph headwind.

Since that time I have done a complete overhaul of the tune and switched to some plugs that the car apparently doesn't like. I was trying that tune on the car yesterday before I decide to ditch it and go back to the old tune. It didn't show well on the dyno the other day either but I like to be thorough. I was down about 13rw on pump with headers from my first runs the day before the 11.31 pass. I will be returning to my old tune. I am also going to check the health of the motor now so see if anything is wrong in there.

Yesterday the car would only go a best of 1.67 60ft. It wouldn't take more than 23* of timing without knocking and was down 10* on the launch. It usually will take almost 26* of timing in weather like yesterday at 12.6-7 afr. Fuel yesterday was 12.3-5.
I still ran 12 passes from 11.36-11.40 all over 120mph with a high of 120.6.

SO NO, I DID NOT ADD MODS AND GO SLOWER. NO, THE CARS ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING EVENLY MODDED. THE CARS WERE VERY CLOSE IN TIMES AND MPH YESTERDAY.

Please read, digest, read again and then flame. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Sexgen vs S550 local action