2015 1le cam only e85 vs s550 5.0 fbo shelby manifold e85

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 02:12 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by V8EATR
So let recap here. From Dug...

1. Face plating slow you down...
2. Rockers are only a bolt on and aren't even worth mentioning (if you have a GM)
3. A catch can must be reported as a mod (only if you have a Ford)
4. Adding FTW counts as a power adder
5. Changing cam timing in the tune counts the same as changing the cams themselves and is probably a power adder (again, only if its a Ford)

Have I missed anything? I wanna make sure I report my mods correctly next time.
1. I never said fp slows you down. Just not the gains there that people with out a fp trans claims.....strange i know.
2. Rockers have been a documented bolt on since atleast the 80s. Search any furd site. It's easy to find.
3. A catch can is a mod. After seeing some recent oily build up in intakes it's a decent mod at that.
4. It's been known since the dawn of time squirting oxgenated fuel in your motor is a power adder. Not unlike nitrous.
5. Changing cam timing should be a no no. Nmca don't allow different cam maps in nmca.
Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
V8ETR is correct but that is just from today. The full list of DUG stips would be a 32 chapter book. The list of specific Cheby exemptions would be the second volume of the book series.
Actually these are yalls stips. I've just turned them around after all the crying I've heard from you ****.
Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Hio there are a fewbros down here with automatics running high 9s,low 10s on e85 with bolt ons and turbo kits. Stock pistons crank etc. No converter either. I have not seen any 5th gens with forced induction even close to that. I seen plenty of 5th gen idiots running Maggies and running low 12s at 118 ish eeck
Takes a verter for the 5br0s according to the couple blown ones I've talked to at the track. Good overall package tho.

5gens can run 10s easily with just a blower. Most 5gen owners are dumb tho so they don't.
Originally Posted by snake95
Hio has somehow become dumber.

hammer's trolls have gotten worse.

sw07 has me rolling in laughter and now supports FoMoCo.

A lot has changed!
Nothing changed about snakes supposed 11sec h/c fox getting walked hard by a 12sec 5br0 either....lol
Originally Posted by islander033
SW has grown up to be a free thinker. I so proud of him. <3
He is a liberal hillary supporter. So he definitely fits in the furd crowd better.
Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I beat the S197 I raced with similar mods on street tires at the 1/8th mile track by about 1/2 to a car. Cars were similarly matched, I won on reaction.

Most of the time I am not paying attention to the car in the next lane. I am worrying about my launch rpm etc. Thats why I go to test and tune.. to find out where the car works best at. Thats also why I got my car to run decent... by testing and testing and figuring out the best way to launch it and get the most out of it.

Current setup is still being tested and tweaked also... it will go faster than it has.
No that's how you answer a question. But you lied. I've heard that you've thrashed some 5br0s with similar mods. You just don't want to say so your brotherin don't look bad.
Old 03-08-2017, 02:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Dug, you have stated several times you did the face plating "because you don't like synchros." You also claim it didn't make you faster. Derp.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:03 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

93 octane out of the pump is oxygenated you ******* clown.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:22 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

My fox has gone quicker at the track than hio's? Or?
Old 03-08-2017, 06:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Rocker arms affected your cam.. I guarantee if that was a Ford you'd say it was internally modified and adjusted the way the cam acts
Old 03-08-2017, 08:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Coyotes just can't compeet that's been proven
Old 03-08-2017, 08:23 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by V8EATR
Dug, you have stated several times you did the face plating "because you don't like synchros." You also claim it didn't make you faster. Derp.
Not necessarily because i don't like syncros.....derp.

I've always said if your trans/clutch is working good fp'd trans does little to nothing. That hasn't changed.
Originally Posted by sw07gt
93 octane out of the pump is oxygenated you ******* clown.
Not like we're talking dumbass.
Originally Posted by snake95
My fox has gone quicker at the track than hio's? Or?
I wouldn't even need to go full throttle to drag your ***.
Originally Posted by Nick.H
Rocker arms affected your cam.. I guarantee if that was a Ford you'd say it was internally modified and adjusted the way the cam acts
Actually it's considered a bolt on from the furd sites.....since way back in 5.0 fox days. Tpi stuff to. So you are in a 100% opposite galaxy here. The furd guys want to now claim it's not a bolt on.......have you not been paying attention?

We put rockers on my dads 81 454 3/4 ton back in the 80s with bolt ons. They've been a bolt on for more than 30yrs. Nothing changes that.....no amount of crying the furd guys do.

But degreeing the cams have never been a bolt on. Even tho the 4.6 bolt on guys would do it. It's not talked about it much.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Staging Lane

So all of the racing classes that do face plating must have poor clutch combos, you know since it doesn't do anything.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:43 PM
10 Second Club

That makes no sense. Explain so i can rip that weird comment apart.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:49 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Rawkers are a bolt on but they are on all internally modified modern lists.

LS1tech and Camero5

Maybe you should send a memo to these list holders....
Old 03-08-2017, 11:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
No that's how you answer a question. But you lied. I've heard that you've thrashed some 5br0s with similar mods. You just don't want to say so your brotherin don't look bad.
Where are these similar modded bros at? I rarely race on the street and probably not much at all anymore since my huge ticket, and don't recall running many at the track. If you are referring to ones that have been mentioned to have more mods than me and run worse in the past... those were manual cars that were not getting good 60fts. You know how that works.... right?
Old 03-08-2017, 11:01 PM
11 Second Club

Actually it's considered a bolt on from the furd sites.....since way back in 5.0 fox days. Tpi stuff to. So you are in a 100% opposite galaxy here. The furd guys want to now claim it's not a bolt on.......have you not been paying attention?

We put rockers on my dads 81 454 3/4 ton back in the 80s with bolt ons. They've been a bolt on for more than 30yrs. Nothing changes that.....no amount of crying the furd guys do.

But degreeing the cams have never been a bolt on. Even tho the 4.6 bolt on guys would do it. It's not talked about it much.
Rockers are not a bolt on man... no matter how many times you stomp your feet and get red in the face.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I consider them a bolt on too, I really don't care that much. I just find it interesting that Doug doesn't like the cam timing changes in the tune, but is fine with giving the cam more lift using rockers
Old 03-08-2017, 11:51 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's no different than some of the Furd French Ticklers in here claiming that stiffer valve springs and pushrods are "Head work".
Old 03-09-2017, 04:06 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Doug is dumber than ****, power adder fuel and his bolt on rockers. Doug, why isn't your car eligible for the ls1/ls6 bolt on list?
Old 03-09-2017, 07:01 AM
Staging Lane

That makes no sense. Explain so i can rip that weird comment apart.
I'm sorry, I will word it better, I meant all of those cars must have **** combos because you just said it doesn't do anything if you have a properly working clutch so they must all have **** clutches to get any benefit from face plating.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Modified cylinder heads are highly regarded
Old 03-09-2017, 09:55 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Modified cylinder heads are highly regarded
LS3 intake/head port matching is highly regarded!
Old 03-09-2017, 12:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by islander033
Rawkers are a bolt on but they are on all internally modified modern lists.

LS1tech and Camero5

Maybe you should send a memo to these list holders....
Rockers are not a bolt on man... no matter how many times you stomp your feet and get red in the face.
No matter how many times you stomp your feet and cry it won't change that rockers has been a bolt on since atleast the 80s.

This according to a furd site

And another for good measure

There are lots more. No reason to link or screenshot them all. No matter how much you stomp your feet.

Be real easy to figure out tho. Put your stock cam map in it and we'll waist the few minutes it take to put phils stock rockers back on. How do you think that will work for ya?.....lol

Where are these similar modded bros at? I rarely race on the street and probably not much at all anymore since my huge ticket, and don't recall running many at the track. If you are referring to ones that have been mentioned to have more mods than me and run worse in the past... those were manual cars that were not getting good 60fts. You know how that works.... right?
Mappy has said you were much faster than the other 5br0s at the track....same day same track.
Originally Posted by Nick.H
I consider them a bolt on too, I really don't care that much. I just find it interesting that Doug doesn't like the cam timing changes in the tune, but is fine with giving the cam more lift using rockers
Again...history backs rockers. Nothing new. I really have no problem saying neither are a bolt on really. But if you're gonna be fair here cam timing changes has never been a bolt on but rockers has. What i find funny is furd guys are all about cam timing changes but not rockers......even tho other furd guys used rockers as bolt ons. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

If you're gonna hardline nothing that touches oil can be messed with then that's fine. But it goes for all makes and models.
Originally Posted by sw07gt
Doug is dumber than ****, power adder fuel and his bolt on rockers. Doug, why isn't your car eligible for the ls1/ls6 bolt on list?
Well......I've never tried. But since i went 11.1 with out rockers I'm sure making the list wouldn't be to hard.....dumbass
LS3 intake/head port matching is highly regarded!
It could be. Never port matched a ls3 yet tho.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:26 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

No matter how many times you stomp your feet and cry it won't change that rockers has been a bolt on since atleast the 80s.

So...no one on the miocrew is on a modern bolt on list (LS1tech), including Phil who was honest about his mods and they put him on the internal list for his car (C5).

Good job being stuck in the 80s and using a Ford list on an LS site. I think this makes you look extra stoopid and highly retarded/inbred.

Don't forget to post up when you are running #E85racegas. You know the stuff you cried about for the last couple of years. LOLOLOLOL

Quick Reply: 2015 1le cam only e85 vs s550 5.0 fbo shelby manifold e85