Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll - Page 23 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion



Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2017, 08:40 AM   #441
10 Second Club
iTrader: (7)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 3,997
Default

Again mr redfury spoke some troofs.
HioSSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:57 AM   #442
11 Second Club
 
Poppacapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NC
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
Now i will say et and trap can be deceiving. Take 5br0s for instance....geared out the ***....take off really good.....they can have vlose runs with cars that doesn't et/trap as well as they can. That's how poppa got pulled up top by a 113-115 mph 5gen.


Lol....oh you're dodging. Easy to see. You met 1/2 way before now refuse to. Just the facts.
Only reason I was barely pulled on the race was because of the gear split. I'm pretty certain I would have pulled back had we run em out to moon speeds.

And again.. not dodging. I agreed to meet halfway last time.. first time I have driven 3hrs just to race someone.. Won't do it again. Won't do anything on the street for a while either. Get over it.

Why don't you quit dodging Cory man? You are trying your best to figure out how you can beat his basic br0... Keep on dodging man... All you are is mouth and no action..
Poppacapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:58 AM   #443
11 Second Club
 
Poppacapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NC
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
Cory likely has a hidden 150 shot that he plans to use on Hio.
It's the other way around... because Hio will need a built LS7 swap or nitrous to keep up with Cory
Poppacapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:56 AM   #444
10 Second Club
iTrader: (7)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 3,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppacapp View Post
Only reason I was barely pulled on the race was because of the gear split. I'm pretty certain I would have pulled back had we run em out to moon speeds.

And again.. not dodging. I agreed to meet halfway last time.. first time I have driven 3hrs just to race someone.. Won't do it again. Won't do anything on the street for a while either. Get over it.

Why don't you quit dodging Cory man? You are trying your best to figure out how you can beat his basic br0... Keep on dodging man... All you are is mouth and no action..
Oh that's dodging dude.

Racing to moon speeds only means you woulda lost all the runs. Again....vs a untuned 5gen wuth a **** pile of tm. He pulled at the end of every gear because the tm gradually worked it's way out after the gear change. Top of 3rd and 4th was the only gears it stayed in long enough to bleed it off. Just the way it works.

Glad you brought up gear tho since the 5br0 is geared so much steeper in first that's where you got your momentum from....then it tapers off. That's the way it feels driving it to. Phils 5gen on the other had didn't reach it's stride till 3rd gear......that has changed now.

Where have i dodged cory at all? I've said many times the car is not back together. Wtf is so hard to understand about that dumbass? If you or cory or cobrocrew had half a brain you say "ok let him know when your done" But you guys are to stuid and 1 way for that. Get over it.

Sad part is that pos of yours can only compete in 1 performance area. It drives like a pile of **** compared to that 5gen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppacapp View Post
It's the other way around... because Hio will need a built LS7 swap or nitrous to keep up with Cory
Lol....any proof of this at all?....even a little......how bout some. Please post it up. I'm willing to check it out.
HioSSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:02 PM   #445
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (42)
 
Mike Morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Md/PA/FL
Posts: 1,193
Default

If Hio car is done and he doesn't have time I will race anyone at Dixon with it. It should be faster than last time and I will run slicks on it
Mike Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:30 PM   #446
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: NE
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppacapp View Post
It's the other way around... because Hio will need a built LS7 swap or nitrous to keep up with Cory
Just like a 5gen needed a cam to run with you, right?
RedFuryZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:09 PM   #447
11 Second Club
 
Poppacapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NC
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
Oh that's dodging dude.

Racing to moon speeds only means you woulda lost all the runs. Again....vs a untuned 5gen wuth a **** pile of tm. He pulled at the end of every gear because the tm gradually worked it's way out after the gear change. Top of 3rd and 4th was the only gears it stayed in long enough to bleed it off. Just the way it works.

Glad you brought up gear tho since the 5br0 is geared so much steeper in first that's where you got your momentum from....then it tapers off. That's the way it feels driving it to. Phils 5gen on the other had didn't reach it's stride till 3rd gear......that has changed now.

Where have i dodged cory at all? I've said many times the car is not back together. Wtf is so hard to understand about that dumbass? If you or cory or cobrocrew had half a brain you say "ok let him know when your done" But you guys are to stuid and 1 way for that. Get over it.

Sad part is that pos of yours can only compete in 1 performance area. It drives like a pile of **** compared to that 5gen.


Lol....any proof of this at all?....even a little......how bout some. Please post it up. I'm willing to check it out.
Wow.. delusional. Not even worth arguing about anymore. Now **** off **** ant




Poppacapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:09 PM   #448
11 Second Club
 
Poppacapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NC
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
Just like a 5gen needed a cam to run with you, right?
Oh they DID.. with my previous mods. Phil faster than cammed 5th gens too.... hmmmmmm.....
Poppacapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:15 PM   #449
10 Second Club
iTrader: (7)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 3,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppacapp View Post
Wow.. delusional. Not even worth arguing about anymore. Now **** off **** ant




Lol....yup your the joke i said you were.

Thanks for posting up the proof poppacop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppacapp View Post
Oh they DID.. with my previous mods. Phil faster than cammed 5th gens too.... hmmmmmm.....
Did....as in past ******* tense

You see the difference in phil and i we know those cammed 5gens are lacking. Your dumbass thinks they're normal. Now you know they don't need one. But you sure as **** need that internal mod of swinging those cams.
HioSSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:18 PM   #450
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (6)
 
marc97taws6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: DSM
Posts: 1,431
Default

Cars performing as expected are normal.

Cammed 5Gs normally are poop.

BWP, Martin, and Rhino are the exceptions, as evident by their results.
marc97taws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:22 PM   #451
11 Second Club
 
Poppacapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NC
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
Lol....yup your the joke i said you were.

Thanks for posting up the proof poppacop



Did....as in past ******* tense

You see the difference in phil and i we know those cammed 5gens are lacking. Your dumbass thinks they're normal. Now you know they don't need one. But you sure as **** need that internal mod of swinging those cams.
Oh they need a cam now for sure.

and LOL @ ragging on factory VCT.
Poppacapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:45 PM   #452
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: NE
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppacapp View Post
Oh they DID.. with my previous mods. Phil faster than cammed 5th gens too.... hmmmmmm.....
That's because you were racing idiots...idiot. hmmmmmm....a cammed LS3 makes up to 500-520whp. Your turd made 402whp IIRC. You're delusional.

Last edited by RedFuryZ28; 03-20-2017 at 11:05 PM.
RedFuryZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:49 PM   #453
On The Tree
iTrader: (1)
 
ZNix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Plympton, MA
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
That's because you were racing idiots...idiot. hmmmmmm....
Coming from the guy who has a ~115mph H/C LS1.. Thats hilarious.
ZNix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:49 PM   #454
On The Tree
 
Nick.H's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Tmec, CA
Posts: 106
Default

Normal means most common. Most 5th gens underperform, thus a normal 5th is a slower underperforming one. Owners fault really
Nick.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:57 PM   #455
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: NE
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNix View Post
Coming from the guy who has a ~115mph H/C LS1.. Thats hilarious.
So how do I rape proven 115 mph cars then? When my engine was shifting way lower than it is now. You're a ****** idiot too.
RedFuryZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:08 PM   #456
On The Tree
iTrader: (1)
 
ZNix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Plympton, MA
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
So how do I rape proven 115 mph cars then? When my engine was shifting way lower than it is now. You're a ****** idiot too.
You haven't proved otherwise. And even if it was the 120mph car you claim it was, that's still pretty **** poor for a H/C car. Making you one of the "idiots"
ZNix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:16 PM   #457
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: NE
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNix View Post
You haven't proved otherwise. And even if it was the 120mph car you claim it was, that's still pretty **** poor for a H/C car. Making you one of the "idiots"
I'm sure it's well over 120mph now. It's faster than a H/C 5gen. 400+whp C6's. H/C 370ci catfish. And rapes pullied cobros, which easily trap 120mph according to some of your butt buddies on here. Next ignorant response?
RedFuryZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:18 PM   #458
On The Tree
iTrader: (1)
 
ZNix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Plympton, MA
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
I'm sure it's well over 120mph now. It's faster than a H/C 5gen. 400+whp C6's. H/C 370ci catfish. And rapes pullied cobros, which easily trap 120mph according to some of your butt buddies on here. Next ignorant response?
Hammer went 121 in a bolt on Forf Gen. So your H/C car is on par or slower. Similar to the 5th gen Phil vs cammed car situation. The cammed guys are idiots according to you. Therefore, you're an idiot as well.
ZNix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:27 PM   #459
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: NE
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNix View Post
Hammer went 121 in a bolt on Forf Gen. So your H/C car is on par or slower. Similar to the 5th gen Phil vs cammed car situation. The cammed guys are idiots according to you. Therefore, you're an idiot as well.
My car is full weight with heavy *** ZR1 wheels. It does pretty good for being sleeper style. Just because I haven't chosen yet to do all the other little bolt ons/offs that hammer has done, doesn't make me an idiot. You really are a fucktard.
RedFuryZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:39 PM   #460
On The Tree
iTrader: (1)
 
ZNix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Plympton, MA
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
My car is full weight with heavy *** ZR1 wheels. It does pretty good for being sleeper style. Just because I haven't chosen yet to do all the other little bolt ons/offs that hammer has done, doesn't make me an idiot. You really are a fucktard.
So you are doing the exact same thing as most 5th gen owners. But because you did it, its not retarded. When they do it though, its full retard status . Got it, you're a woman. Double standards and all that.
ZNix is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A certain yellow FBO s550 vs near stock M6 SexGen big hammer Street Racing & Kill Stories 50 04-28-2017 12:39 PM
S550 Mustang vs C6 Corvette marc97taws6 Street Racing & Kill Stories 26 07-03-2016 10:19 PM
3mod 5bro vs H/C/I/E G8 GT, H/C/I/E GTO, Dinan M5, and more Its Stock Street Racing & Kill Stories 138 01-29-2016 01:40 PM
Sleeved, built motor FBO/boss intake 5.bro vs my CamEro. Mavn Street Racing & Kill Stories 18 01-19-2016 04:30 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 AM.


 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: