Old 03-20-2017, 08:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Again mr redfury spoke some troofs.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:57 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Now i will say et and trap can be deceiving. Take 5br0s for instance....geared out the ***....take off really good.....they can have vlose runs with cars that doesn't et/trap as well as they can. That's how poppa got pulled up top by a 113-115 mph 5gen.

Lol....oh you're dodging. Easy to see. You met 1/2 way before now refuse to. Just the facts.
Only reason I was barely pulled on the race was because of the gear split. I'm pretty certain I would have pulled back had we run em out to moon speeds.

And again.. not dodging. I agreed to meet halfway last time.. first time I have driven 3hrs just to race someone.. Won't do it again. Won't do anything on the street for a while either. Get over it.

Why don't you quit dodging Cory man? You are trying your best to figure out how you can beat his basic br0... Keep on dodging man... All you are is mouth and no action..
Old 03-20-2017, 10:58 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Cory likely has a hidden 150 shot that he plans to use on Hio.
It's the other way around... because Hio will need a built LS7 swap or nitrous to keep up with Cory
Old 03-20-2017, 11:56 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Only reason I was barely pulled on the race was because of the gear split. I'm pretty certain I would have pulled back had we run em out to moon speeds.

And again.. not dodging. I agreed to meet halfway last time.. first time I have driven 3hrs just to race someone.. Won't do it again. Won't do anything on the street for a while either. Get over it.

Why don't you quit dodging Cory man? You are trying your best to figure out how you can beat his basic br0... Keep on dodging man... All you are is mouth and no action..
Oh that's dodging dude.

Racing to moon speeds only means you woulda lost all the runs. Again....vs a untuned 5gen wuth a **** pile of tm. He pulled at the end of every gear because the tm gradually worked it's way out after the gear change. Top of 3rd and 4th was the only gears it stayed in long enough to bleed it off. Just the way it works.

Glad you brought up gear tho since the 5br0 is geared so much steeper in first that's where you got your momentum from....then it tapers off. That's the way it feels driving it to. Phils 5gen on the other had didn't reach it's stride till 3rd gear......that has changed now.

Where have i dodged cory at all? I've said many times the car is not back together. Wtf is so hard to understand about that dumbass? If you or cory or cobrocrew had half a brain you say "ok let him know when your done" But you guys are to stuid and 1 way for that. Get over it.

Sad part is that pos of yours can only compete in 1 performance area. It drives like a pile of **** compared to that 5gen.
It's the other way around... because Hio will need a built LS7 swap or nitrous to keep up with Cory
Lol....any proof of this at all?....even a little......how bout some. Please post it up. I'm willing to check it out.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

If Hio car is done and he doesn't have time I will race anyone at Dixon with it. It should be faster than last time and I will run slicks on it
Old 03-20-2017, 01:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just like a 5gen needed a cam to run with you, right?
Old 03-20-2017, 10:09 PM
11 Second Club

Oh that's dodging dude.

Racing to moon speeds only means you woulda lost all the runs. Again....vs a untuned 5gen wuth a **** pile of tm. He pulled at the end of every gear because the tm gradually worked it's way out after the gear change. Top of 3rd and 4th was the only gears it stayed in long enough to bleed it off. Just the way it works.

Glad you brought up gear tho since the 5br0 is geared so much steeper in first that's where you got your momentum from....then it tapers off. That's the way it feels driving it to. Phils 5gen on the other had didn't reach it's stride till 3rd gear......that has changed now.

Where have i dodged cory at all? I've said many times the car is not back together. Wtf is so hard to understand about that dumbass? If you or cory or cobrocrew had half a brain you say "ok let him know when your done" But you guys are to stuid and 1 way for that. Get over it.

Sad part is that pos of yours can only compete in 1 performance area. It drives like a pile of **** compared to that 5gen.

Lol....any proof of this at all?....even a little......how bout some. Please post it up. I'm willing to check it out.
Wow.. delusional. Not even worth arguing about anymore. Now **** off **** ant

Old 03-20-2017, 10:09 PM
11 Second Club

Just like a 5gen needed a cam to run with you, right?
Oh they DID.. with my previous mods. Phil faster than cammed 5th gens too.... hmmmmmm.....
Old 03-20-2017, 10:15 PM
10 Second Club

Wow.. delusional. Not even worth arguing about anymore. Now **** off **** ant

Lol....yup your the joke i said you were.

Thanks for posting up the proof poppacop

Oh they DID.. with my previous mods. Phil faster than cammed 5th gens too.... hmmmmmm.....
Did....as in past ******* tense

You see the difference in phil and i we know those cammed 5gens are lacking. Your dumbass thinks they're normal. Now you know they don't need one. But you sure as **** need that internal mod of swinging those cams.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Cars performing as expected are normal.

Cammed 5Gs normally are poop.

BWP, Martin, and Rhino are the exceptions, as evident by their results.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:22 PM
11 Second Club

Lol....yup your the joke i said you were.

Thanks for posting up the proof poppacop

Did....as in past ******* tense

You see the difference in phil and i we know those cammed 5gens are lacking. Your dumbass thinks they're normal. Now you know they don't need one. But you sure as **** need that internal mod of swinging those cams.
Oh they need a cam now for sure.

and LOL @ ragging on factory VCT.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:45 PM
Banned

That's because you were racing idiots...idiot. hmmmmmm....a cammed LS3 makes up to 500-520whp. Your turd made 402whp IIRC. You're delusional.

Last edited by RedFuryZ28; 03-20-2017 at 11:05 PM.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

That's because you were racing idiots...idiot. hmmmmmm....
Coming from the guy who has a ~115mph H/C LS1.. Thats hilarious.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Normal means most common. Most 5th gens underperform, thus a normal 5th is a slower underperforming one. Owners fault really
Old 03-20-2017, 10:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZNix
Coming from the guy who has a ~115mph H/C LS1.. Thats hilarious.
So how do I rape proven 115 mph cars then? When my engine was shifting way lower than it is now. You're a ****** idiot too.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:08 PM
On The Tree

So how do I rape proven 115 mph cars then? When my engine was shifting way lower than it is now. You're a ****** idiot too.
You haven't proved otherwise. And even if it was the 120mph car you claim it was, that's still pretty **** poor for a H/C car. Making you one of the "idiots"
Old 03-20-2017, 11:16 PM
Banned

You haven't proved otherwise. And even if it was the 120mph car you claim it was, that's still pretty **** poor for a H/C car. Making you one of the "idiots"
I'm sure it's well over 120mph now. It's faster than a H/C 5gen. 400+whp C6's. H/C 370ci catfish. And rapes pullied cobros, which easily trap 120mph according to some of your butt buddies on here. Next ignorant response?
Old 03-20-2017, 11:18 PM
On The Tree

I'm sure it's well over 120mph now. It's faster than a H/C 5gen. 400+whp C6's. H/C 370ci catfish. And rapes pullied cobros, which easily trap 120mph according to some of your butt buddies on here. Next ignorant response?
Hammer went 121 in a bolt on Forf Gen. So your H/C car is on par or slower. Similar to the 5th gen Phil vs cammed car situation. The cammed guys are idiots according to you. Therefore, you're an idiot as well.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:27 PM
Banned

Hammer went 121 in a bolt on Forf Gen. So your H/C car is on par or slower. Similar to the 5th gen Phil vs cammed car situation. The cammed guys are idiots according to you. Therefore, you're an idiot as well.
My car is full weight with heavy *** ZR1 wheels. It does pretty good for being sleeper style. Just because I haven't chosen yet to do all the other little bolt ons/offs that hammer has done, doesn't make me an idiot. You really are a fucktard.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:39 PM
On The Tree

My car is full weight with heavy *** ZR1 wheels. It does pretty good for being sleeper style. Just because I haven't chosen yet to do all the other little bolt ons/offs that hammer has done, doesn't make me an idiot. You really are a fucktard.
So you are doing the exact same thing as most 5th gen owners. But because you did it, its not retarded. When they do it though, its full retard status . Got it, you're a woman. Double standards and all that.

Quick Reply: Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll