Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

OJ vs Gods Chariot, round 2...

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 07:29 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
squidamantium couldn't have looked dumber in his return to SRK, spitting out wrong info on several topics

And yet he's another clown whose given up on all the GM chassis selections available and bought a Ford.

Stick to those sikk wheelies in your four wheeler, br0. I'm sure the teenage girls just go absolutely wild.
You're upset because he bashed your slow foxbody.
Old 06-21-2017, 09:13 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Yea.....i laughed when i seen it. I hope no jews get offended
Idk some guy messaged me to take it down cause its offensive, im about to put them in bold.

Originally Posted by snake95
squidamantium couldn't have looked dumber in his return to SRK, spitting out wrong info on several topics

And yet he's another clown whose given up on all the GM chassis selections available and bought a Ford.

Stick to those sikk wheelies in your four wheeler, br0. I'm sure the teenage girls just go absolutely wild.
I haven't had an atv in like 3 years LOL either or of my atv's were worth more than your mid 80s shitbox
Old 06-21-2017, 10:07 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
Idk some guy messaged me to take it down cause its offensive, im about to put them in bold.
Not all swastikas symbolize nazism (if that what guy was referring to). Your sig would need to be clocked 45 degrees to more accurately represent p.o.s. scumbag nazism.
Old 06-21-2017, 10:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Not all swastikas symbolize nazism (if that what guy was referring to). Your sig would need to be clocked 45 degrees to more accurately represent p.o.s. scumbag nazism.
Swastikas were upright or at an angle etc... Im not going to get into politics on here but do your research on WW1 what the jewish bankers did to germany and maybe then it'll open up your mind on what REALLY happened, also look up the leuchter report where there was never any trace of zyklon b in aushwitz, look at the door that closed the alleged gas chamber. If everything were true as the communists claimed it happened everyone including german guards were to die.

Old 06-21-2017, 11:05 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

I assume you didn't like the "p.o.s. scumbag nazism" part... Lol

Your sig would need to be clocked 45 degrees to more accurately represent p.o.s. scumbag nazism.
This should've been in the form a question, due to the ****'s flag swastika was clocked 45*.

Last edited by R6cowboy; 06-21-2017 at 11:10 AM.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:19 AM
10 Second Club

Received 424 Likes on 336 Posts

Swastikas were upright or at an angle etc... Im not going to get into politics on here but do your research on WW1 what the jewish bankers did to germany and maybe then it'll open up your mind on what REALLY happened, also look up the leuchter report where there was never any trace of zyklon b in aushwitz, look at the door that closed the alleged gas chamber. If everything were true as the communists claimed it happened everyone including german guards were to die.

Interesting.......i know there are usually 2 sides to every story but i hadn't heard what the jew bankers did. Not condoning what the ***** did but i have wondered if there was more to them being targeted besides just being a jew. That never really made sense to me.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:26 AM
Banned

I assume you didn't like the "p.o.s. scumbag nazism" part... Lol

This should've been in the form a question, due to the ****'s flag swastika was clocked 45*.

lol really don't care its normal reaction to this information, i just feel people should base their own opinions from non communist sources. Alot of fallacies in the holocaust claims. According to the National red cross records and archives they even came out with a death count of around 270k

There wasn't even 6 million jews in europe at the time LOL

Also the term "****" was made up by the allied forces to detur

Interesting.......i know there are usually 2 sides to every story but i hadn't heard what the jew bankers did. Not condoning what the ***** did but i have wondered if there was more to them being targeted besides just being a jew. That never really made sense to me.
Watch the greatest story never told. Its a true unbiased factual documentary about AH. Its completely changed my outlook on politics and life.

Last edited by adamantium; 06-21-2017 at 11:32 AM.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:35 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

lol really don't care its normal reaction to this information, i just feel people should base their own opinions from non communist sources. Alot of fallacies in the holocaust claims. According to the National red cross records and archives they even came out with a death count of around 270k

Watch the greatest story never told. Its a true unbiased factual documentary about AH. Its completely changed my outlook on politics and life.
You sir are a tool, please don't have kids.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:39 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

How the **** did this turn into **** sympathizing?

Get back on cars ya buncha foos!
Old 06-21-2017, 11:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Actually there were 8 million Jews in Europe at the time... lmao I love these false statistics. People just regurgitating what they hear on stormfront...
Attached Thumbnails OJ vs Gods Chariot, round 2...-img_1582.png  
Old 06-21-2017, 11:48 AM
10 Second Club

I just watched the trailer to it. Not sure how it relates to ww2 tho. But i did read up on how the bankers were trying to control hitler. Pretty crazy really. It's almost reminiscent of what is goin on in this country and why there is so much debt along with the huge rich vs poor discrepancy.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:54 AM
On The Tree

Greatest story never told is the edgy wannabe skinhead bible lol
Old 06-21-2017, 11:58 AM
10 Second Club

My bad....i watched the greastest story ever told trailer.....lol

I'll find the never told story and watch it. Never hurts to hear both sides
Old 06-21-2017, 11:59 AM
On The Tree

It's 6 hours of some truth, some misinformation, and some straw man claims. Seems really convincing if you don't try to cross reference any of it
Old 06-21-2017, 12:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

What the frick is going on in here lol.
Old 06-21-2017, 12:19 PM
On The Tree

I don't know man... lol
Old 06-21-2017, 12:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Actually there were 8 million Jews in Europe at the time... lmao I love these false statistics. People just regurgitating what they hear on stormfront...
There was 500k jews in germany at the time after WW1, besides the fact that that document is clearly been photoshopped and there is no credible source listed according to israel there was 10 million LOL. So why did the document i show from the national redcross state only 270k died? What is stormfront?

I just watched the trailer to it. Not sure how it relates to ww2 tho. But i did read up on how the bankers were trying to control hitler. Pretty crazy really. It's almost reminiscent of what is goin on in this country and why there is so much debt along with the huge rich vs poor discrepancy.
Its a very good documentary and very straight up about what occurred before WW2 and how the jewish bankers shafted germany and did acts of treason towards germany and actually funded Britain (enemy of germany at the time) because Britain granted them Palestine. Haven't finished it all yet, didn't believe anything when i first saw it and i started doing my own research and everything checks out, so i didn't need to go past 2 hours.

Last edited by adamantium; 06-21-2017 at 12:43 PM.
Old 06-21-2017, 12:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Doesn't surprise me one bit.
Old 06-21-2017, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

I work with photoshop regularly. Doesn't have any giveaways of editing. Who's to say yours isn't? You can confirm with census paperwork too
Old 06-21-2017, 01:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nick.H
I work with photoshop regularly. Doesn't have any giveaways of editing. Who's to say yours isn't? You can confirm with census paperwork too
Check my sources in the link, you just uploaded a personal file photo. My brother is a graphic designer lol. So which edition of the holocaust do you believe, the 6 million? the 4 million? or the revised 1.x million? You think they were gased behind a barn door with zyklon b or russian sub engines? LOL Have you ever watched a "holocaust survivor" interview?

Quick Reply: OJ vs Gods Chariot, round 2...