Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Cam only heavy LS1 vs max effort moon boost 96 cobra

 
Old 07-14-2017, 07:52 AM
  #61  
TECH Resident
iTrader: (3)
 
R6cowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Northern IL
Posts: 801
Default

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
My old STOCK GTP beat LBO 5.0 foxes, you butthurt little *****.
That definitely possible, LBO foxes can be 15 sec cars for sure.
My old 5.0 notchback 5-spd, the time when it was bolt-on's and still had stock 2.73 gears (that was 17 yrs ago in '00), was a consistent 14.1-14.2 car in decent air. It was a very good condition car. At the time I had raced a couple GTP's and a Regal GS which I knew were stock or very close to stock. Considering they're close to 15.0 sec. cars stock, none of them races were remotely close.
R6cowboy is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 08:48 AM
  #62  
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (55)
 
Mike Morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Md/PA/FL
Posts: 1,500
Default

My fox went 14.5 95 MPH stock(5 speed 308 gear). Mine is was slow one too for its combo. The older ones were faster
Mike Morris is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 11:20 AM
  #63  
Teching In
 
2003Cobro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 8
Default

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
while misfiring.
Your little built in excuses are so funny. By your guestimation you are a set of 3.73s away from going low 9s. Such an uneducated village idiot we have here. GTPs are slow as ****. But now knowing you were a GTP ricer before getting your failbody makes sense why you think its a rocket ship.
2003Cobro is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 12:33 PM
  #64  
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 18
Default

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro View Post
Your little built in excuses are so funny. By your guestimation you are a set of 3.73s away from going low 9s. Such an uneducated village idiot we have here. GTPs are slow as ****. But now knowing you were a GTP ricer before getting your failbody makes sense why you think its a rocket ship.
My past GTPs ALL hurt quite a bit of Rustang feels, junior.

My old cammed/stage 2 intercooled GTP would have walked your pullied cobro from a dig. Then you would have cried like the little bitch that you are.

Now my Fast Body Camaro would blow your dyno queen doors off from a street dig. You'd be on suicide watch after I got done with your turd.
RedFuryZ28 is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 12:39 PM
  #65  
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 18
Default

Originally Posted by R6cowboy View Post
That definitely possible, LBO foxes can be 15 sec cars for sure.
My old 5.0 notchback 5-spd, the time when it was bolt-on's and still had stock 2.73 gears (that was 17 yrs ago in '00), was a consistent 14.1-14.2 car in decent air. It was a very good condition car. At the time I had raced a couple GTP's and a Regal GS which I knew were stock or very close to stock. Considering they're close to 15.0 sec. cars stock, none of them races were remotely close.
GTP's are torque monsters and can get out of the hole really well if driven properly. I used to put about 3 car lengths on bolt on 94-98 Mustang GT's from a dig, with a 100% stock GTP. Even with 87 octane in the tank.
RedFuryZ28 is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 05:05 PM
  #66  
Teching In
 
2003Cobro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 8
Default

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
GTP's are torque monsters and can get out of the hole really well if driven properly. I used to put about 3 car lengths on bolt on 94-98 Mustang GT's from a dig, with a 100% stock GTP. Even with 87 octane in the tank.
but your 500rwhp stalled auto race car gets drug by 2vs? things never quite add up with you...
2003Cobro is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 05:33 PM
  #67  
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 18
Default

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro View Post
but your 500rwhp stalled auto race car gets drug by 2vs? things never quite add up with you...
470ish**

And I beat him last time, while bogging multiple times, and leaving off idle. And way short of a 1/4 mile too.

Your pullied set up would have gotten BUSED by that 2v, even with a perfect run from you.
RedFuryZ28 is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 06:58 PM
  #68  
On The Tree
 
Nick.H's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Tmec, CA
Posts: 130
Default

I don't think that 2V is an 11.9ish car.



And I love how now it's 470ish when just a day or two ago you were guaranteeing it would make 470
Nick.H is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 07:20 PM
  #69  
Teching In
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 4
Default

magic hidden horsepower

back when he was much slower than he is now

rapes 10 second cars even while misfiring

even while bogging

even short shifted everytime

even shifting at 6k!!!!!

even so much faster now

they destroy evidence of HIS victories thats how important HE IS even

even fastest guy in srk except hio and mio because team hio

NOT EVEN HIS TRUE POWER
Turdinator is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 07:31 PM
  #70  
On The Tree
 
Nick.H's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Tmec, CA
Posts: 130
Default

Nick.H is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 07:48 PM
  #71  
Teching In
 
2003Cobro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 8
Default

Originally Posted by Turdinator View Post
magic hidden horsepower

back when he was much slower than he is now

rapes 10 second cars even while misfiring

even while bogging

even short shifted everytime

even shifting at 6k!!!!!

even so much faster now

they destroy evidence of HIS victories thats how important HE IS even

even fastest guy in srk except hio and mio because team hio

NOT EVEN HIS TRUE POWER
That is a great summary of SnowJake's idiocy. Thanks for putting that all in one place. The dumbest and most *** hurt retard on SRK
2003Cobro is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 07:59 PM
  #72  
Teching In
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 4
Default

Red&Puffy and all of his regurgitated excuses sure are entertaining. First thing he will say is that I am mad and that he owns me. Watch LMFAO.
Turdinator is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 09:03 PM
  #73  
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 18
Default

I'd walk the **** out of anything you got, sweet cheeks.
RedFuryZ28 is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 09:06 PM
  #74  
On The Tree
 
Nick.H's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Tmec, CA
Posts: 130
Default

What if he had your exact same build plus nitrous? Would you still walk it?
Nick.H is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 09:07 PM
  #75  
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 18
Default

What if your car actually ran? Oh wait it never will.
RedFuryZ28 is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 09:14 PM
  #76  
On The Tree
 
Nick.H's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Tmec, CA
Posts: 130
Default

It's for sale. I'm dealing with some issues in the family and I want to help with the medical bills. I'll get another fbody when the time is right.

Want a 2nd chance to answer that question?
Nick.H is offline  
Old 07-14-2017, 09:29 PM
  #77  
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 18
Default

If he has anything at all it's a Mustang. But he doesn't lol
RedFuryZ28 is offline  
Old 07-17-2017, 12:11 PM
  #78  
Launching!
 
CamOnlyJabroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 218
Default

Cman showed Chuck Norris how to shift.
CamOnlyJabroni is offline  
Old 04-30-2019, 01:33 PM
  #79  
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 0
Default

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
It could definitely put that 470 if the torque converter was locked on the dyno.
was this car ever dynoed at 470hp?
Brosphincter is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cam only heavy LS1 vs max effort moon boost 96 cobra


About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: