Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

bolt on camaro ss vs bolt on camaro ss

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2017, 11:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Deflect when you've been controlled like a good boy! See it only took me all these years to train you.

You're weaker than your car is and that's a tough pile to beat in terms of being pathetic
Old 07-07-2017, 11:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Deflect when you've been controlled like a good boy! See it only took me all these years to train you.

You're weaker than your car is and that's a tough pile to beat in terms of being pathetic
If I'm weaker than my car then you're definitely way weaker than me, kiddo. I own you.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:00 AM
Staging Lane

You don't react very cleverly when you're owned and used & abused. It's too easy!

How sad does your life have to be if you're in your 30s and still on omegele? Good God you must live a depressing life

My friends messed around on that when we were like 17. Hide the pain, missy. Suppress that sadness.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:02 AM
Banned

You don't react very cleverly when you're owned and used & abused. It's too easy!

How sad does your life have to be if you're in your 30s and still on omegele? Good God you must live a depressing life

My friends messed around on that when we were like 17. Hide the pain, missy. Suppress that sadness.
Still on omegle? So you were on omegle before? Lol omegle wasn't when around when you were 17, you dumb son of a *****.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:02 AM
Banned

I am the owner of Sean Rakers.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:10 AM
Staging Lane

Isn't that the site you try to find people to video chat? When I was 17 we fucked around on my buddy's account for that site. If it wasn't omegele then it was something else.

Either way, life is depressing when you're in your 30s and ******* around on those emo/depressed/please give me attention sites

I vastly underestimated how sad your life is. The highlight of your day is the internet
Old 07-08-2017, 12:13 AM
Banned

Isn't that the site you try to find people to video chat? When I was 17 we fucked around on my buddy's account for that site. If it wasn't omegele then it was something else.

Either way, life is depressing when you're in your 30s and ******* around on those emo/depressed/please give me attention sites

I vastly underestimated how sad your life is. The highlight of your day is the internet
I only go on there when I need to pull your strings like I did tonight. You mad that you'll never have a faster car than missy? I own you, bitch
Old 07-08-2017, 12:24 AM
Staging Lane

Stick to your teenager sites, missy. Whatever fills the void. You're clearly embarrassed which is why you're just finishing your posts with the same sentence

Thanks for coming through in a submissive way that only you can pull off

Sorry about your car
Old 07-08-2017, 12:26 AM
Banned

Stick to your teenager sites, missy. Whatever fills the void. You're clearly embarrassed which is why you're just finishing your posts with the same sentence

Thanks for coming through in a submissive way that only you can pull off

Sorry about your car
Why would I be embarrassed by having a faster car than you, bitchtits?

Quick Reply: bolt on camaro ss vs bolt on camaro ss