Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Nebraska street racing

Old 10-13-2017, 11:56 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Retard Cody has never raced a day in his life, this is being made clearer by each reply he bashes out on his keyboard. Also good job to the narc that said exactly where this spot was, smh y'all retarded af.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:57 AM
TECH Addict

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by codyvette
Why would I be mad? Just because I point out your ignorance and the fact there was no reason to start calling names like a child, doesn't in any way mean I'm mad at all. Maybe they didn't have a permit, maybe they did. At the end of the day, there are ways to get around many laws and yes, set up street racing. Street Outlaws figured this out and made a massive show and made John Q public believe there bullshit is real. People that think with narrow thoughts in Mass quantities made this possible. Some of you may just fall into that group. I street race in Mexico where it is absolutely 100% legal all the time. I
Has a child ever called you sugar **** before? Cuz that's what I called you. It doesn't even classify as name calling, lol.

People street race sugar, 99.999999999999999999999999999999% of the time they don't have permits. Shocked to see it cuz like I said, that **** doesn't happen in my neck of the woods.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:06 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AnotherWs6
Has a child ever called you sugar **** before? Cuz that's what I called you. It doesn't even classify as name calling, lol.

Just thinking of what scenario there could possibly be for a child calling an adult "sugar ****" in a conversation without a disturbing thought coming to mind.

Last edited by MACHXLR8; 10-13-2017 at 12:13 PM.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by KFC_Or_Bust
Retard Cody has never raced a day in his life, this is being made clearer by each reply he bashes out on his keyboard. Also good job to the narc that said exactly where this spot was, smh y'all retarded af.
lol that's what I was thinking. That's worse than giving away your fishing spot
Old 10-13-2017, 01:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Sometimes permits aren't even needed to keep the policeman away from this kind of stuff. All someone needs is to know the right person/people.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:09 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I race a **** load, not as much as you by far as is evident with your video collection. We really be appreciate that here. I enjoy your videos a lot. As far as calling me a retard, you couldn't be further from correct.The reason you think that is you are taking what I say and making something else (like a true retard). Don't worry, we've all been the retard in the room so I'm not excluding anyone nor myself. I never said these people had permits I simply gave one example on how people get away with racing on the street. They also may blow the police chief. Who knows, who gives that much of a ****. I just call it how I see it no need to get your street race God panties in a knot. As far as them giving away there exact spot, it is probably very well known already. Street racers for the most part don't keep there mouth's shut at all. I know that because every time a group gets together in Brazoria county to watch a couple of infamous cars race, nine million other nut swinging want to be racers show up. You of all people have seen that **** happen time and again.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

I’m mad and stuff.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I’m mad and stuff.
Tell us more. Sounds exciting
Old 10-13-2017, 03:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

lmao!!!
Old 10-13-2017, 03:28 PM
TECH Addict

I race a **** load, not as much as you by far as is evident with your video collection. We really be appreciate that here. I enjoy your videos a lot. As far as calling me a retard, you couldn't be further from correct.The reason you think that is you are taking what I say and making something else (like a true retard). Don't worry, we've all been the retard in the room so I'm not excluding anyone nor myself. I never said these people had permits I simply gave one example on how people get away with racing on the street. They also may blow the police chief. Who knows, who gives that much of a ****. I just call it how I see it no need to get your street race God panties in a knot. As far as them giving away there exact spot, it is probably very well known already. Street racers for the most part don't keep there mouth's shut at all. I know that because every time a group gets together in Brazoria county to watch a couple of infamous cars race, nine million other nut swinging want to be racers show up. You of all people have seen that **** happen time and again.
I'd kind of want to know if they blew the police chief to race. Like, all of them blew him? Or did one guy have to take it for the team? Did he get part of the winnings. And what did the police chief say when he told the other cops not to go to where the racing was? "Guys, I know they are street racing but don't go there because.....uh...well,uh......just dont fng bother them OK?"
Old 10-13-2017, 03:30 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8

Just thinking of what scenario there could possibly be for a child calling an adult "sugar ****" in a conversation without a disturbing thought coming to mind.
Lol. I call my wife sugar **** about once per year because I think it's hysterical. She - let's just say - does not. So I sneak one in yearly.

Sugar ****. Gotta love it.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:42 PM
TECH Resident

There you go again assuming. Who said a guy blew him? And also, why would you want to know if that's what happened? Are you wanting to go street racing where this goes on? Something isn't right with you. It's ok though, or at least for most of the modern world.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:49 PM
TECH Addict

Received 475 Likes on 365 Posts

I've helped set up rally events,, way more out there hazard wise than some short drags. Other than having to go to a couple county/city meetings and eating a lot of time in line a couple times,, it wasn't a big deal.

Heck they threw in a permit for the whole center of town and city park once, I think we paid about 10 grand for permitting about 80 miles of county road..
Old 10-13-2017, 10:58 PM
TECH Resident

Rally racing in Portland? I worked up there about ten years ago starting up and commissioning an ethenol plant in Clatskanie. That country up that way seems about perfect for rally racing. I bet that would be an unimaginable amount of fun.
Old 10-16-2017, 11:58 AM
Teching In

Rally racing in Portland? I worked up there about ten years ago starting up and commissioning an ethenol plant in Clatskanie. That country up that way seems about perfect for rally racing. I bet that would be an unimaginable amount of fun.
Off topic...
Just curious, are you in the automation/controls, mechanical, validation or project mngmnt?
Old 10-16-2017, 12:36 PM
Staging Lane

No permit in the Nebraska case. I used to be part of that scene YEARS ago. They get their fair share of cops that show up. Sometimes it's more sometimes it's less. A few years ago state patrol busted it up with chopper and handed out all sorts of tickets.

Anyways, always has been a pretty healthy street race scene in Lincoln.
Old 10-16-2017, 12:46 PM
TECH Addict

Oh wow, no permits. I'm shocked, lol.

What the hell does a guy with a trailer say when the cops show up?
Old 10-16-2017, 12:51 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by AnotherWs6
Oh wow, no permits. I'm shocked, lol.

What the hell does a guy with a trailer say when the cops show up?
The cops clearly know what's going on. Not like you can hide the rubber marks from thousands of burnouts and launches on the road.

Sometimes they just tell people to leave. Sometimes they look for reasons to ticket you. Sometimes when they catch people in the act, those caught in the act get ticketed while everyone else rolls out. Usually cars off the trailer just get driven to the next spot and someone else hops in the truck/trailer and moves it. But if everyone is just parked and no racing was happening, the cops usually just tell everyone to leave.

Nebraska doesn't have any of those crazy impound your car and license for spectating laws like CA. So usually unless the cops roll up while you're mid-pass, they can't do anything.
Old 10-16-2017, 12:58 PM
Staging Lane

1320's coverage of the same event. In case you didn't know, 1320Video "originated" in Nebraska. 1320Video founder, Kyle Loftus, is from Omaha. He started off videoing all the local street racing in Lincoln/Omaha then grew from there. Kyle still lives in the Omaha area.

Old 10-16-2017, 01:03 PM
Staging Lane

Another funny tidbit. The city did actually try to bust down real hard on that spot a couple years ago. They first started by parking a bunch of semi-trailers along the sides of the road to act as a deterrent. When that didn't really work, they installed a bunch of those bolt down rumble strips. I've been away from home for quite a long time, but still have bunch of friends that are there. From what I remember, somebody in the local scene went out with their cordless impact and removed the rumble strips. Eventually the trailers got moved (not sure who the city loaned them from anyways?) and racing went back to normal.

Kind of a **** show in Lincoln. Used to be a dragstrip in Scribner NE, which was an hour and a half drive or so from Lincoln. Guy sold the strip and was supposed to take the money and build a strip in Lincoln. But the city council voted it down for whatever stupid reason. Then a couple years ago there was a big "build us a strip" movement that went to the city council. Bunch of hearings, packed with gearheads in support. Again, it got shot down. To many city councilman worried about noise IIRC. So gearheads continued to do what they do best, streetrace. There is a track about two hours in each direction (1/4 mile in Kearney NE and 1/8th mile over the border in IA) but most Lincoln guys bitch about driving that far.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Nebraska street racing