Old 10-30-2017, 03:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

They judged you before the kingdom of Bureaucracy

You weren't worthy of the permit
Old 10-30-2017, 10:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

One year can make a big difference, id certainly wanna know which one of us is correct if that was your flavor.
Old 10-30-2017, 11:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

The onlyyyyyy reason i even know anything about this is my wife's parents were rediculous. She was 16 and I was 18 when we got together, 8 1/2 years ago. Her parents were the no makeup, home by 8, no boyfriends type. We snuck around for two years under their nose, and when she turned 18 she left and moved in with me, and her parents went ballistic. But they couldn't do anything about it. So they got over it, but I was real worried about what they might do if they found out we were together and I did the research on this stuff at that time.
Old 10-31-2017, 03:01 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The age of consent is 16. It might have been 17 before but not anymore. Ive heard this from multiple law enforcement within the last few months.

Look at the date on this. Only 3 months ago.
Old 10-31-2017, 03:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Just because you say it doesn't make it true. My gf has a 16 year old cousin and a 17 year old cousin. They both look like kids, cuz they are. I'm not into kids man. You do you though
This is all fact. Just because you're ignorant, doesn't make it false.

And why is it legal to **** "kids" in about 97% of this planet then? Maybe you should go talk to all the law makers throughout the world and tell all of them that they're all creeps.

By the way, in Europe its legal to bang 14 year olds in several countries.
Old 10-31-2017, 05:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
This is all fact. Just because you're ignorant, doesn't make it false.

And why is it legal to **** "kids" in about 97% of this planet then? Maybe you should go talk to all the law makers throughout the world and tell all of them that they're all creeps.

By the way, in Europe its legal to bang 14 year olds in several countries.
Whether or not something is illegal has nothing to do with it being morally right. Im with Nick here, girls that young are still kids. You're a sick puppy.
Old 10-31-2017, 05:46 AM
Banned

Morally is subjective, dummy. Wtf is the difference between 16 and 18? And Im sure that most girls that young these days could show you and Nick a thing or 2, or 10.
Old 10-31-2017, 07:21 AM
TECH Addict

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Vapidly searching the legality of fng minors????? You're barking up the wrong tree. Do you think that guy in the neon jump suit should have been fng a 16 year old. Look at him. REALLY???

There are 12 year olds that have developed bodies. Noticing them and trying to f them are two different things.
Old 10-31-2017, 07:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Cwarta
The onlyyyyyy reason i even know anything about this is my wife's parents were rediculous. She was 16 and I was 18 when we got together, 8 1/2 years ago. Her parents were the no makeup, home by 8, no boyfriends type. We snuck around for two years under their nose, and when she turned 18 she left and moved in with me, and her parents went ballistic. But they couldn't do anything about it. So they got over it, but I was real worried about what they might do if they found out we were together and I did the research on this stuff at that time.
Glad she turned out ok. Most girls I knew with parents like that ended up getting knocked up during high school or were on drugs and sloots.
Old 10-31-2017, 07:39 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Missy trying to justify sniffing out minors to bang.

Time for a change to his Rx.
Old 10-31-2017, 07:44 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by AnotherWs6
Vapidly searching the legality of fng minors????? You're barking up the wrong tree. Do you think that guy in the neon jump suit should have been fng a 16 year old. Look at him. REALLY???

There are 12 year olds that have developed bodies. Noticing them and trying to f them are two different things.
Exactly this. If you're older and trying to bang 16-17 year olds because its legal, you're most likely a sick POS lacking a boat load of morals.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by AnotherWs6

I didn't need to search ****, i already knew, kiddo. Im just correcting ignorance. And im not even the one who brought up all this "minor" stuff. That was the two virgins in this thread, Nick and Nate. And 12 is a FAR cry from 16-17.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:28 AM
On The Tree

Morally is subjective, dummy. Wtf is the difference between 16 and 18? And Im sure that most girls that young these days could show you and Nick a thing or 2, or 10.
There's about two years difference. And at that age, that is a long time. Lots to learn. Lots of experiences to have. And they don't need to be experiencing your 30+ year old self . You are messed up man. I don't care how you try to justify it.

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Exactly this. If you're older and trying to bang 16-17 year olds because its legal, you're most likely a sick POS lacking a boat load of morals.
Yep.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Again, the only dipshits in here who said anything about TRYING to bang 16 year olds were Nick and Nate. All because they missed their master so much while he was away. I love how easily i can stir **** up with you simple jacks!
Old 10-31-2017, 08:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZNix
There's about two years difference. And at that age, that is a long time. Lots to learn. Lots of experiences to have. And they don't need to be experiencing your 30+ year old self . You are messed up man. I don't care how you try to justify it.

Yep.
So why is it legal almost everywhere then? Why don't you go complain to the all law makers about it.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Glad she turned out ok. Most girls I knew with parents like that ended up getting knocked up during high school or were on drugs and sloots.
Agreed, the harder you push, the more rebellious it makes people. She's an RN now, happilied married for 5 years, been together for 8. Her two older brothers are something else though lol
Old 10-31-2017, 08:43 AM
On The Tree

So why is it legal almost everywhere then? Why don't you go complain to the all law makers about it.
I don't care about the law. If you are a 30+ year old man and are messing around with 16 year olds, you are fucked in the head. Period. Because it is legal, doesn't make it right. Time to grow up man. Try and get some of those MILFs. Not children nearly a decade your junior.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:43 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

At a young age I was already working and pretty financially on my my way. There was a fellow who knew who I was because of knowing family. I don't remember exactly what age I was, maybe 20-21. The guy tried to introduce me to his daughter. I wasn't in the situation but a few minutes before realizing she was roughly 16. WTF, see ya! I never could understand that.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZNix
I don't care about the law. If you are a 30+ year old man and are messing around with 16 year olds, you are fucked in the head. Period. Because it is legal, doesn't make it right. Time to grow up man. Try and get some of those MILFs. Not children nearly a decade your junior.
I haven't messed around with a 16 year old in a long *** time, dumbfuck. Since i was a teen myself. The last sloot that i slayed last week was 26. Again, just because i have the ***** to admit things that most men in today's society are afraid to, doesn't mean anything besides just that.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:07 AM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I haven't messed around with a 16 year old in a long *** time, dumbfuck. Since i was a teen myself. The last sloot that i slayed last week was 26. Again, just because i have the ***** to admit things that most men in today's society are afraid to, doesn't mean anything besides just that.
So you admit to rubbing one or five hundred out to party in the USA, but won't admit that you still live with your mom and that you work at subway.

You didnt "slay" anything you delusional fucktard. The closest you've come to any ***** in the long *** time is when you lightly tap the wall next to your bed and Lauri tells you the STFU and go to sleep. Go back to trolling LMM with your other other fake name.

Quick Reply: Nebraska street racing