Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2016 manual ss vs 2015 manual 5.slowww

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 05:26 AM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
You and Z used to hate each other's guts but now he's got those camaro pom poms you're boiz
Hio was tough to talk to in some cases. He can be a dick. Especially about forced induction. And we will never see eye to eye on some of that. I don't really hate anyone. Well. Maybe one or two. But those are very rare exceptions.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:23 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Lol....that blower **** has way to many variables to even consider it a worth while comparison.
You complained in races where the fords had a bigger blower because it wasn't fair for a GM big displacement car to breath with a small blower, then you complain when they use the same blower because the blower on the GM needs to be sized accordingly to engine displacement and now that the GM has the same brand blower but with 200cfm more flow to match the bigger 6.2 now there are "too many variables". Almost identical supporting mods and you still whining more than your pullied eaton. Take the L my man.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:00 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
You complained in races where the fords had a bigger blower because it wasn't fair for a GM big displacement car to breath with a small blower, then you complain when they use the same blower because the blower on the GM needs to be sized accordingly to engine displacement and now that the GM has the same brand blower but with 200cfm more flow to match the bigger 6.2 now there are "too many variables". Almost identical supporting mods and you still whining more than your pullied eaton. Take the L my man.
He on the gm dick. Can't help but choke when they lose and ***** as fair as it can be.

I mean imagine if the coyote had same cubes the lt1 had. The power it would make before the blower.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Only goo gobblers would take "pride" in loosing (they think they won somehow) a race where the other guy started the hit at 2K and 3K RPMS.

Old 11-01-2017, 07:38 AM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Take the D man ...you like it.

Now.....how bout posting posting some stuff like the fuel both was on. Psi they were both running at, gearing for both, clutch weight for both, exhaust for both. You know supporting ****......**** that can help make the car accelerate.

Because I'm sure it was all equal. Yall like mod4mod right

Just be glad i don't eff with boost on my ls. Alot of you would eat words just like you did when i went 10s with it.

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
He on the gm dick. Can't help but choke when they lose and ***** as fair as it can be.

I mean imagine if the coyote had same cubes the lt1 had. The power it would make before the blower.
Well guess what moron.......it's not the same cubes. Just like if the lt1 had more valves.....more vvt......better gearing.

You're so propped up on henry fords dick in your *** your choking on it.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:41 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Only goo gobblers would take "pride" in loosing (they think they won somehow) a race where the other guy started the hit at 2K and 3K RPMS.

That's your typical furd guy.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:04 AM
Banned

Lmao this coyotard thinks he kept up with this less modded 6g starting at 2k rpm. God damn those br0s are a joke.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:30 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

...Just be glad i don't eff with boost on my ls. Alot of you would eat words just like you did when i went 10s with it.

You should get a light weight blower car, then you can show all the haters what you can do with boost.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:19 AM
Teching In

Take the D man ...you like it.

Now.....how bout posting posting some stuff like the fuel both was on. Psi they were both running at, gearing for both, clutch weight for both, exhaust for both. You know supporting ****......**** that can help make the car accelerate.

Because I'm sure it was all equal. Yall like mod4mod right

Just be glad i don't eff with boost on my ls. Alot of you would eat words just like you did when i went 10s with it.

Well guess what moron.......it's not the same cubes. Just like if the lt1 had more valves.....more vvt......better gearing.

You're so propped up on henry fords dick in your *** your choking on it.
you silly goose
Old 11-01-2017, 09:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Easily explained. You car allows you to launch it hard enough to attain solid 60ft times.. Im getting basically 2.0 60fts. If we were running the same 60ft and same times then I'd be worried.
Obviously

But that doesn’t change the outcome

Just like I’m sure there are reasons why a 650 rwhp car loses to a 580. But I’ll give you props and let it go.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
The cars are 20 lbs apart base to base curb weight

6g also on stock manifold
And nannies are on...look at the stabilitrack light up on the PDR screen. Must be a 1le too because SS don't have PDR. 1LE are the slowest straightline of the lineup.

Last edited by kinglt-1; 11-01-2017 at 09:43 AM.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by kinglt-1
And nannies are on...look at the stabilitrack light up on the PDR screen. Must be a 1le too because SS don't have PDR. 1LE are the slowest straightline of the lineup.
I see. Didn’t think of that stuff either. I must be slipping lol

His mustang still runs pretty good I’d say
Old 11-01-2017, 10:42 AM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Any car you get in will run 12s.

So now you let the driver of the other car drive yours for you.......lol....what a dumbass

When i ran that turbo s2000 that dude told me 3rd gear. Unlike you i had enough ***** to tell him he can drive his car and I'll drive mine.
Well, If you believe that in your heart, maybe you can attest to this. No matter how fast you go you will always be a douche bag.

Yea, we swapped cars. Thought you knew that.

When we talked I told him my roll speeds. He was not interested at all in starting from them. We just went from his rolls. I'm not as much of a bitch, as hiho, to cry & whine, & start arguing with someone, over that ****. Real men get it done one way or the other.

I have enough mind, which you don't, to know all the details of the race, see the outcome, & respect my car. Even if it took a LOSS. His car runs good. If we meet again we'll see what happens from my rolls. If he won't go for them the outcome is know with me starting at 3500rpm. All good.

Last edited by SoFla01SSLookinstok; 11-01-2017 at 10:48 AM.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Bad driver is part of the game. Tough for the 6th gen owner. If his skills get better he has potential to pull the bro pretty good.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
I see. Didn’t think of that stuff either. I must be slipping lol

His mustang still runs pretty good I’d say
Tbh i expected him to win but i'm actually pretty happy how my car is performing he had the power and weight advantage and still he did not put more than 3/4 of a car on his roll and lost in one of the 30 rolls and yes he is a 2015 1le car . people around here get butt hurt on either side .
Old 11-01-2017, 11:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Bad driver is part of the game. Tough for the 6th gen owner. If his skills get better he has potential to pull the bro pretty good.
tbh on the other rolls he didn't do that bad but i do not think his car can pull much more on me .
Old 11-01-2017, 11:26 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by swapped3vgt
Tbh i expected him to win but i'm actually pretty happy how my car is performing he had the power and weight advantage and still he did not put more than 3/4 of a car on his roll and lost in one of the 30 rolls and yes he is a 2015 1le car . people around here get butt hurt on either side .
Originally Posted by swapped3vgt
tbh on the other rolls he didn't do that bad but i do not think his car can pull much more on me .
Sorry man, you are delusional. How can you take pride on a handicapped race like that.

You lost all 3 races on the original post.
You are more modded.
Camaro SS driver is a rookie at best, starting races at 2k and 3k rpms. Racing with traction control on.

His less modded car with a competent driver would gap you.

NBD though, you can trade that thing in for the new stang gt which WILL be giving the 6g ss competition.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:42 AM
10 Second Club

you silly goose
So no answers eehh....just as i thought

Originally Posted by kinglt-1
Doh....troofs being exposed now

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Well, If you believe that in your heart, maybe you can attest to this. No matter how fast you go you will always be a douche bag.

Yea, we swapped cars. Thought you knew that.

When we talked I told him my roll speeds. He was not interested at all in starting from them. We just went from his rolls. I'm not as much of a bitch, as hiho, to cry & whine, & start arguing with someone, over that ****. Real men get it done one way or the other.

I have enough mind, which you don't, to know all the details of the race, see the outcome, & respect my car. Even if it took a LOSS. His car runs good. If we meet again we'll see what happens from my rolls. If he won't go for them the outcome is know with me starting at 3500rpm. All good.
I would much rather be a douche bag than a dumbass like you.

But i hear things about you and how you seemingly can stop talking about me when your out and about

Apparently you are a bitch. You let a man pick the gear he wanted you in cuckhold.

Real men have enough ***** to stand up and say " I'll drive my own car"

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Sorry man, you are delusional. How can you take pride on a handicapped race like that.

You lost all 3 races on the original post.
You are more modded.
Camaro SS driver is a rookie at best, starting races at 2k and 3k rpms. Racing with traction control on.

His less modded car with a competent driver would gap you.

NBD though, you can trade that thing in for the new stang gt which WILL be giving the 6g ss competition.
They take pride in races like this sll the time. If it's not a clean run with no bullshit i wouldn't even post it. Not furd guys. They've always been like that.

New 5br0 looks like it has picked up alot. It needed to. But it looks like it has only got close at this point. Since 2011 furd has been on a mission i will say that. Before then their stuff was junk.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Teching In

So no answers eehh....just as i thought

Doh....troofs being exposed now

I would much rather be a douche bag than a dumbass like you.

But i hear things about you and how you seemingly can stop talking about me when your out and about

Apparently you are a bitch. You let a man pick the gear he wanted you in cuckhold.

Real men have enough ***** to stand up and say " I'll drive my own car"

They take pride in races like this sll the time. If it's not a clean run with no bullshit i wouldn't even post it. Not furd guys. They've always been like that.

New 5br0 looks like it has picked up alot. It needed to. But it looks like it has only got close at this point. Since 2011 furd has been on a mission i will say that. Before then their stuff was junk.
Do you really want me to break it down and shut you up?
Old 11-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Teching In

OK here's the "shut your mouth post". This is the kinda stuff Hio is down to.

2015 GT /// 2016 SS

Motor--- stock unopened /// stock unopened

transmission ---- A6 /// M6

rear gears --- 3.55 /// 3.73

power adder --- stage 2 P1sc /// stage 2 D1sc

Boost--- 10 (logs show 9.7ish) /// 10 (per tuner)

manifold --- GT350 /// MSD atomic

TB ---- stock /// ported stock

headers --- SP 1 7/8th catted /// ARH 1 7/8th catless

exhaust ---- custom magnaflow /// Borla

Fuel--- 93OCT (BAP/ID1000) /// 93oct (ZL1 low side)

Misc --- N/A /// Alky Meth Inj.

tires --- 305 MTs DRs /// 305 Nittos DRs

Last edited by BlkMach1; 11-03-2017 at 06:03 AM.

Quick Reply: 2016 manual ss vs 2015 manual 5.slowww