Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

09 335i vs Cammed GTO vs LT1 Z28 vs 07 335i

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 05:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Jake now telling people over the Internet that he can kick their ***? Wow, that's a new level of mad for Jake. He's raging harder than ever about Proto's welfare comments.
Yeah i could kick your *** too if i wanted to. But we all know that none of you spineless tards would say anything to me in person.

You sit at the kids table while i sit at the grownups table. That's how it will always be, bitchtits.
Old 03-17-2018, 05:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by islander033
I heard he counted his shoe laces the entire time he talked to Cwarta when they met up.... OMG
You heard wrong, midget. You'd be scared to death of me in person also. You'd wet your panties if i gave you a mean look.
Old 03-17-2018, 05:16 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
You heard wrong, midget. You'd be scared to death of me in person also. You'd wet your panties if i gave you a mean look.
So nearly everyone that has met you says the same ****, you're shy, you don't talk much, you avoid eye contact, just a genuinely nice kid...not at all how the person you pretend to be online.

No no no, that's all bullshit. You really are ******* badass with an attitude, and nobody in their right mind would dare say a cross word you right? Yeah, you're dangerous AF.

**** out here with that bullshit you dishwashing cuck.
Old 03-17-2018, 05:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Turdinator
So nearly everyone that has met you says the same ****, you're shy, you don't talk much, you avoid eye contact, just a genuinely nice kid...not at all how the person you pretend to be online.

No no no, that's all bullshit. You really are ******* badass with an attitude, and nobody in their right mind would dare say a cross word you right? Yeah, you're dangerous AF.

**** out here with that bullshit you dishwashing cuck.
No one is ever brave enough to talk **** to me in person like they do here. Because most of them couldn't beat their way out of a wet paper bag. Its always a "hey whats up" or fist bumps. You nor anyone else on here would change that trend. That's why your bitch *** lied about comimg here. You're not brave enough. I own you, cunny.

And i work construction. A real man's job. You probably pick up dog **** for your weekly allowance from your mom.