Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Who wants $134?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2018 | 08:00 AM
7 Second Club
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Only a krew member would consider themselves a legend after some 11sec passes.
ouch!
Old 04-11-2018 | 08:05 AM
10 Second Club
10 Year Member

dug would even still be a good race for a certain shop built moonboosted coyotard in here yet that certain guy is still in here yipping like a little chihuahua
Old 04-11-2018 | 08:18 AM
10 Second Club

Its been 10s for pete sake
Old 04-11-2018 | 08:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lazerlemonta
Its been 10s for pete sake
Maybe
Old 04-11-2018 | 08:19 AM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Its Stock
You dumb ************. Did you or did you not physically swap the LS6 into your car?

Changing the timing is in the TUNE you dense ****.

Oh damn, you’re telling me a car from the late 80’s and early 90’s is cable driven?! No ****. And the Coyote is hydraulic?! Damn, not like I put a clutch in the car or anything. Glad to know that, thought it was hydraulic all along man. What would I do without you?

Your car IS swapped. It IS more than bolt ons. You ARE a jackass.
Bawahaha....you dumbass is errywhere cryin. It's like your a teenage girl i screwed and didn't call immediately now you're all eat up in the head. Can't get me off your mind eehh babe.

We put the ls6 in....phil, jason and myself. Never said otherwise. Oh...i shoulda called you sooner

Changing ignition timing yes...in the tune. Changing the cam timing is physically moving a part touching oil. Doesn't matter how it's done....I'll call tomorrow

The great ls6 swap you speak of don't require 1/5 the the **** the coyote swap in a fox does. No you didn't ******* know....no you likely don't know the difference between a cable or hydraulic clutch, mounting diffences or anything else when it comes to doin that **** or YOU would not have compared the two.

Hangs up and says i ain't callin that crazy bitch.

LMAO at these posts. You can thank me for the LS6 swap and all the tears it brings. One missed shift and a legend was born
Lol....troof
No reason to lie on it. Fact is none of you guys bolt on coyotes could/have put up times to keep you within 3-5 cars of it. That includes dipshit above that couldn't even keep up with phils 5gen and thpught he had a world beater.
Old 04-11-2018 | 08:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by islander033
ouch!
KILL SHOT
Old 04-11-2018 | 08:36 AM
Teching In

Its been over a year and they still call my car built and theirs bolt on. *** backwards thinking if ive ever seen some.
Old 04-11-2018 | 08:38 AM
10 Second Club

Its been over a year and they still call my car built and theirs bolt on. *** backwards thinking if ive ever seen some.
Please read my signature and show where I call it just "bolt ons"
Old 04-11-2018 | 08:45 AM
Teching In

Woah, no need to get upset. Im talking about your kind in general not just you.
Old 04-11-2018 | 08:53 AM
10 Second Club

Woah, no need to get upset. Im talking about your kind in general not just you.
Racist LOL
Old 04-11-2018 | 08:58 AM
Teching In

You guys are a notch below the blks so not racist.
Old 04-11-2018 | 09:04 AM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

No one calls you built. That's some dumb **** you came up with. Changing a engines atmosphere it runs at is just not bolt ons.

To furd guys it seems to be. But then all through the 80s and 90s rockers were bolt ons till furds stop using them. So that's how you guys flip flop.
Old 04-11-2018 | 09:11 AM
On The Tree
15 Year Member

Please read my signature and show where I call it just "bolt ons"
What's the difference between your car and Doug's that makes one just a bolt on and one not? They both have internal mods.
Old 04-11-2018 | 09:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
No one calls you built. That's some dumb **** you came up with. Changing a engines atmosphere it runs at is just not bolt ons.

To furd guys it seems to be. But then all through the 80s and 90s rockers were bolt ons till furds stop using them. So that's how you guys flip flop.
"dug would even still be a good race for a certain shop built moonboosted coyotard in here yet that certain guy is still in here yipping like a little chihuahua"

You really need to keep your pawns inline then, Hiollary.
Old 04-11-2018 | 09:23 AM
9 Second Club

This has been entertaining but I have questions for Hio.

In order for you to admit you were beat by a coyote car, what mods is it allowed to have? Ill start with what I'm guessing it will need.

1. 2011+ 5.0 Manual
2. Pump 93 octane gas
3. No cam timing changes in tune?
4. No weight reduction (aside from the bolt ons being lighter)
5. Drag radial?

Is this good so far? What other changes are allowed/not allowed?
Old 04-11-2018 | 09:24 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Blown383LS1
What's the difference between your car and Doug's that makes one just a bolt on and one not? They both have internal mods.
Mine is mine and his is his. I get tired of the fight lol He sticks to what we both were used to when we started hot roding. My dad used big block chevy rocker arms on his 351M ford to be able to make them adjustable. Rockers were even advertised as BOLT ON horsepower in the magazines, because they were an average mans capability of modification. It is really just one mans beliefs over an others. Swapping rockers is way less intrusive and gains less then gears that run in oil but you can do what ever you want from the engine back. In the end I just play the game to keep the chest beaters at bay and out run a lot of head cam cars with stock heads cam. You can get to the finish line many ways and none are wrong but some are more efficient than others. Hope this clears it up for you.
Old 04-11-2018 | 09:35 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

You keep saying that, but rocker's haven't been considered bolt ons since before half us in this thread were even driving.
Old 04-11-2018 | 09:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

And converters are bolt ons too but you have to remove the transmission. It’s also internal lol. And yeah gears just as dumb to be called bolt on

I’ve never understood it.
Old 04-11-2018 | 09:47 AM
10 Second Club

Read article https://hotvws.com/content.php?contentID=38
Old 04-11-2018 | 09:52 AM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Blown383LS1
Virtually no difference really.....that's how biased you morons are.
"dug would even still be a good race for a certain shop built moonboosted coyotard in here yet that certain guy is still in here yipping like a little chihuahua"

You really need to keep your pawns inline then, Hiollary.
Wow.....you are that dumb. Yup a shop built your rag. Only one yappin is you

Originally Posted by WisT02ws6
This has been entertaining but I have questions for Hio.

In order for you to admit you were beat by a coyote car, what mods is it allowed to have? Ill start with what I'm guessing it will need.

1. 2011+ 5.0 Manual
2. Pump 93 octane gas
3. No cam timing changes in tune?
4. No weight reduction (aside from the bolt ons being lighter)
5. Drag radial?

Is this good so far? What other changes are allowed/not allowed?
You tell me. Apparently you're as dense as the other idiots.

And so far I've beat all the na ones where none if the **** you mentioned mattered.

Originally Posted by sw07gt
You keep saying that, but rocker's haven't been considered bolt ons since before half us in this thread were even driving.
So somehow because you weren't ******* born yet that changes ****? I guess you're from the generation where the civil war didn't happen because you weren't alive like the other idiots in question here.

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
And converters are bolt ons too but you have to remove the transmission. It’s also internal lol. And yeah gears just as dumb to be called bolt on

I’ve never understood it.
It goes even further. Furd guys consider race brakes bolt ons to. Hell that's not even weight reduction to them these days. It's just something they do to be able to fit drag paks. Which is not weight reduction either. Just their choice of wheel......like genders. They just change when they feel like it.