Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SRT4 kids inside

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 02:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by unit213
Actually, I'd dominate you *** clowns. I'm being cool about things because I'm a mod.

once again you went right for the low blow. you could of argued back and made it fun or just banned me but instead u decided to put out personnal info cause your just that sad. someone who would dominate wouldnt hide behind a mods ability like that. thats why our forum dominates yours.
Old 07-06-2004, 02:35 PM
Fiery Features Director

Originally Posted by svtkid
HRP of course...... unless you street race. then we could run anywhere. im at 45 and the beltway, south side.
I'll pass on the street racing but I am sure we can set something up. Shoot me an email to angel@houston-f-body.org and we'll talk.
Old 07-06-2004, 02:36 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by svtkid
what happened here cockbag?
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61507

you're in houston. lets make a vid of my srt4 and your car.
then lets post it here. your friends will make you feel better about getting owned by a neon.

Zangel, If that is your car you should take him up on that offer. I will be waiting for the outcome. They say we like to stick our Di**s in their azz. I say just rip it off and hand it to him. (Kinda like a freebe)
Banned

Beat the crap out of me? Equally as pathetic as your existance.

I'm allowing you to post.
i was comparing an idiotic quote to what you said. moron.
now go back to "trying to be cool" with IP's and crying.
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by moltenice
he didnt even post my correct ip...

he's confused
Here you go...
Attached Thumbnails SRT4 kids inside-ip.jpg  
Old 07-06-2004, 02:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS
Zangel, If that is your car you should take him up on that offer. I will be waiting for the outcome. They say we like to stick our Di**s in their azz. I say just rip it off and hand it to him. (Kinda like a freebe)

HYUCK STFU tool. thats sad your gonna even talk after your mods posting everyones IPs
Old 07-06-2004, 02:38 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Zangel
That is what happens when they cannot entertain themselves with racing like many of us here. They have to dream about one day owning something that may offer a bit of excitement. Until that day, they come over here to harass the people with real cars…the ones that can actually get out of their own way. Jealousy makes people hate those who have what they have always wanted…
It is entertainment. Unfortunately no tracks are open at present time as I prefer to race than bench race. My car offers plenty of excitement and does get out of it's own way. I am in no way shape or form jealous of an F-body. They are great cars just not my cup of tea. I like 4 door 4 cylinders and the reaction they create from said F-body owners when they get beat.
Old 07-06-2004, 02:39 PM
Fiery Features Director

I'm not going to argue and play the child games. I will be waiting for an email. Before you ask... no, I am not telling you what I have under the hood and I don't give out land.
Old 07-06-2004, 02:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Zangel
I'm not going to argue and play the child games. I will be waiting for an email. Before you ask... no, I am not telling you what I have under the hood and I don't give out land.
already been sent.
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by slik98z
Thats a lady you are talking to you ******* dousch bag, ease up.
Now that was funny LMAO
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by slow4dr
It is entertainment. Unfortunately no tracks are open at present time as I prefer to race than bench race. My car offers plenty of excitement and does get out of it's own way. I am in no way shape or form jealous of an F-body. They are great cars just not my cup of tea. I like 4 door 4 cylinders and the reaction they create from said F-body owners when they get beat.

Spoken like a true racer. I like this guy.
Staging Lane

still not it......

your ***** broken and thats strike 2....
Old 07-06-2004, 02:43 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

That's cool, but ZANGEL's car isn't one to be fucked with. I sure hope one of these guys does though.
Old 07-06-2004, 02:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by moltenice
still not it......

your ***** broken and thats strike 2....
Old 07-06-2004, 02:44 PM
TECH Resident

I don't know why I read this entire thread. The SRT kidz (note the l33t phrasing) are really starting to annoy me. You don't like LS1 cars. Congratulations. You have an opinion. We don't like Neons. See? Another opinion. The funniest part of that forum you keep posting links to is that most of the LS1 kills are stock LS1 vs. highly modded Neon. A little nutty, huh? Mod for mod, the LS1 responds better, and for less money, than any Neon. I'll be impressed when you show me a Neon that has run a 5.530 in the quarter. This was done by Cy Chesterman in a '99 TA in Joliet, Illinois, on 9/28/03. You can find his NHRA record information easily. What's the fastest Neon? Is it anything close to that? WELL?
Old 07-06-2004, 02:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS
Spoken like a true racer. I like this guy.
Agreed... Thats the right attitude!
Old 07-06-2004, 02:45 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by mhulslan
I don't know why I read this entire thread. The SRT kidz (note the l33t phrasing) are really starting to annoy me. You don't like LS1 cars. Congratulations. You have an opinion. We don't like Neons. See? Another opinion. The funniest part of that forum you keep posting links to is that most of the LS1 kills are stock LS1 vs. highly modded Neon. A little nutty, huh? Mod for mod, the LS1 responds better, and for less money, than any Neon. I'll be impressed when you show me a Neon that has run a 5.530 in the quarter. This was done by Cy Chesterman in a '99 TA in Joliet, Illinois, on 9/28/03. You can find his NHRA record information easily. What's the fastest Neon? Is it anything close to that? WELL?
I think the SRT girls posted a high 9 second...
Old 07-06-2004, 02:46 PM
TECH Resident

What LS1 are you going to beat with a 13.09?
Old 07-06-2004, 02:47 PM
TECH Regular

That's cool, but ZANGEL's car isn't one to be fucked with. I sure hope one of these guys does though.

I don't think they will. For one their heads are too big to fit in their girly, i mean nearly fast cars. I mean running 13's in a stage 2 setup and all.
Old 07-06-2004, 02:53 PM
Fiery Features Director

I did receive an email from him and we are now working on setting up a place and time to race. He has problems with HRP because lack of cage, but I am sure we could do it at Sealy. I'll let all of you know.