Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

OJ vs C6 Z

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2018, 11:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

****....it was more like the others avoided the accusations they make on here. Or they woulda heard it then.

That's how it went down.

Errybody was cool. Then the bullshit accusations started on their part AFTER the event and errybody was home. That has lead us to where we are today. There was plenty of time there to start that kinda **** if they wanted.

then there was the v8queefer issue when he was outed for lying.

pretty easy to see where the problems stem from.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 09-24-2018 at 11:51 PM.
Old 09-25-2018, 04:40 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Pretty clear that someone tried to start a conversation about tech and twice you turned towards your guys and ignored the questions. Why you so hard on here with words but such butter in person?
Old 09-25-2018, 08:05 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
DD you think he gonna call anyone a bitch to their face in November or ignore Tech talk like last track day?
If it's anything like 420, he don't want none until he's at home on the keyboard.

Hell, he did the same thing to Poppa.

You can clearly see a pattern here on how Hiollary handles herself. wow
Old 09-25-2018, 08:21 AM
Teching In

It’s being setup for handling now DD
Old 09-25-2018, 08:26 AM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
If it's anything like 420, he don't want none until he's at home on the keyboard.

You know Hiollary is all talk he ain’t man enough to say it to anyone’s face . He just going to continue to call you a bitch on here that’s all lol
Old 09-25-2018, 08:31 AM
7 Second Club

It’s being setup for handling now DD
It was on road racing setup when it 1.2x before. She said she expects it to be faster now.

Originally Posted by OneSlowV
You know Hiollary is all talk he ain’t man enough to say it to anyone’s face . He just going to continue to call you a bitch on here that’s all lol
It's just typed words on here, I know she's a poosay cat in person.

Her poor inbred brain doesn't allow normal expression, so I don't think Hiollary really means it.
Old 09-25-2018, 08:44 AM
10 Second Club

Pretty clear that someone tried to start a conversation about tech and twice you turned towards your guys and ignored the questions. Why you so hard on here with words but such butter in person?
Were you there?

we both know you weren't there. So what do you know about any conversations?

you had perfect opportunity to act just how you are now.....you didn't. If you woukd have i woulda said the same **** to you as i do here.

if anything i was hoping 4/20 would squash some of this dumb **** you do. It seemed to intensify afterwards with the crying you and others has done on a certain ls3 vette bec6it performed as we said......you know same day same track. If it was a downhill track then it was downhill for erryone. Da same for erryone....so no crying on that either.

fact is you're a bitch. You bitch and cry on errythang.

just like now. Trying to bring poppa into this.

were you there?

For those that weren't there you don't know. And anything you've heard outside of what i have told is a lie

as a matter of fact there is a entire thread here on 4/20
Old 09-25-2018, 08:47 AM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Were you there?

we both know you weren't there. So what do you know about any conversations?

you had perfect opportunity to act just how you are now.....you didn't. If you woukd have i woulda said the same **** to you as i do here.

if anything i was hoping 4/20 would squash some of this dumb **** you do. It seemed to intensify afterwards with the crying you and others has done on a certain ls3 vette bec6it performed as we said......you know same day same track. If it was a downhill track then it was downhill for erryone. Da same for erryone....so no crying on that either.

fact is you're a bitch. You bitch and cry on errythang.

were you there?

For those that weren't there you don't know. And anything you've heard outside of what i have told is a lie

as a matter of fact there is a entire thread here on 4/20
you calling most people on here a bitch tells me everything I need to know 👍
Old 09-25-2018, 08:53 AM
Teching In

^ he’s absolutely correct. Didn’t say a word at 4/20
Old 09-25-2018, 08:56 AM
7 Second Club

...you had perfect opportunity to act just how you are now.....you didn't. If you woukd have i woulda said the same **** to you as i do here.

if anything i was hoping 4/20 would squash some of this dumb **** you do. ...

You never said anything that needed correcting, you were a well behaved timid poosay cat.

That's not true, you wanted no problems....thus your poosay cat actions and conversations in person. You wanted none of it.

Your interaction with Poppa is clear evidence of your patterns in person and keyboard. I'm sorry you are like that.

...you calling most people on here a bitch tells me everything I need to know 👍
She doesn't mean it. Expression is hard for Hiollary.
Old 09-25-2018, 11:56 AM
10 Second Club

You never said anything that needed correcting, you were a well behaved timid poosay cat.

That's not true, you wanted no problems....thus your poosay cat actions and conversations in person. You wanted none of it.

Your interaction with Poppa is clear evidence of your patterns in person and keyboard. I'm sorry you are like that.

She doesn't mean it. Expression is hard for Hiollary.
still trying to bring poppa into this i see. Poppa, Nick, Aaron, Phil and myself hung out all day the day before 4/20. So all i see here is you acting like a bitch trying to start more ****.

actually you were the one that did6say anything cross. So you never got that back. There was none of this you broke your car to avoid cman bullshit. Strange....cause you had a chance when we were standing by your car chatting about it. Nothing.....weird.

And if you woulda you woulda got the same **** you're getting now. You're just full of lies and bullshit.
Old 09-25-2018, 07:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice run! FYI same mods on my 09z on c5z fronts with 275/40/17 m/ts I went 11.0@ 128. Da was 800ish. Tell him to get his IM and TB ported. I picked up 15-20whp and trq across the board.
Old 09-25-2018, 07:16 PM
10 Second Club

Good info. I need a balancer before i can start my ls7. How much power you making?
Old 09-25-2018, 07:59 PM
Staging Lane

Good info. I need a balancer before i can start my ls7. How much power you making?
same dyno was used for all mods . Baseline she put down I think 435ish.
Full exhaust intake and tune w the 275/40/17during track runs only. Dyno pulls were done on stock rims . put down 470/470. went 11.0 @ 128 w/ 1.67 60ft.?At the 1/8th was trapping 100 mph even.
Ported IM and TB put down 490/490. Also installed the quality Motorsports ram air scoop and she did fine on the dyno and wot but cruising she would go haywire buck and dip like I was on a mechanical bull. active traction control and active handling earring would randomly go off every 30 sec or so. Hadctoctske scoop off and problems gone. But she felt slower from 5k to 7k redline.
Sure enough went to the track and hit a 1.56 ft and at the 1/8th I was trapping 102mph, but top of 3rd and 4th she as I said earlier felt slower and I was right. I went 10.86 @126.xx. Only picked up 24 mph in the back half instead of 28mph. I know I could have gone 10.6x at 130 if not for the damn scoop. Then I went with a blower set up and had nightmares ever since. Got a Paxton novi I need to send back for the 5th time 4 times she craps out with less than a few hundred miles on her.
Old 09-25-2018, 08:07 PM
Staging Lane

Funny you say he also owns an Evo. I have an 03 AMS built Evo. I was one of the first cars AMS tuned with E85. Putting down 556whp and 475ist torque I went the following: I was picking up 31mph in the back half! Rev limiter was 9300 rpms.
Old 09-25-2018, 08:14 PM
Staging Lane

Also here is my time in the z stock on c5z drag set up out back . Da corrected was like 3500ft. As you can see she was pulling timing like a **** it was like 90 with 100% humidity
Old 09-25-2018, 08:16 PM
Teching In

Good to see a c6z guy that races. Good times and solid setup.
Old 09-25-2018, 09:03 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by redctsv

same dyno was used for all mods . Baseline she put down I think 435ish.
Full exhaust intake and tune w the 275/40/17during track runs only. Dyno pulls were done on stock rims . put down 470/470. went 11.0 @ 128 w/ 1.67 60ft.?At the 1/8th was trapping 100 mph even.
Ported IM and TB put down 490/490. Also installed the quality Motorsports ram air scoop and she did fine on the dyno and wot but cruising she would go haywire buck and dip like I was on a mechanical bull. active traction control and active handling earring would randomly go off every 30 sec or so. Hadctoctske scoop off and problems gone. But she felt slower from 5k to 7k redline.
Sure enough went to the track and hit a 1.56 ft and at the 1/8th I was trapping 102mph, but top of 3rd and 4th she as I said earlier felt slower and I was right. I went 10.86 @126.xx. Only picked up 24 mph in the back half instead of 28mph. I know I could have gone 10.6x at 130 if not for the damn scoop. Then I went with a blower set up and had nightmares ever since. Got a Paxton novi I need to send back for the 5th time 4 times she craps out with less than a few hundred miles on her.
That's crazy on the scoop. We made a ram air for my friends c6 ls3 bolt on car but we didn't have any issues like that. It was seemless really. It went 10.5@131

Another friend got his c6z to make 540whp with bolt ons but he hasn't ran it yet.
Old 09-26-2018, 07:55 AM
7 Second Club

still trying to bring poppa into this i see. Poppa, Nick, Aaron, Phil and myself hung out all day the day before 4/20. So all i see here is you acting like a bitch trying to start more ****.

actually you were the one that did6say anything cross. So you never got that back. There was none of this you broke your car to avoid cman bullshit. Strange....cause you had a chance when we were standing by your car chatting about it. Nothing.....weird.

And if you woulda you woulda got the same **** you're getting now. You're just full of lies and bullshit.
I'm not surprised that you don't understand how history works in developing patterns.

What was there to "did6say"? The intentional money shift came up later, the CrewNN freaked out like a lil girls over it. One quit kik numerous times. Pretty funny really. lol

It was obvious you wanted none from anyone until you got back to the keyboard. Everyone has seen you do it multiple times... Hiollary.
Old 09-26-2018, 08:30 AM
10 Second Club

Only thing fake is you. The real part of you is the bitch part.

Like i said. You had plenty enough time to act like this. You didn't.....we all know why.

i left the kik group because it offered nothing. All yall do is bicker about dumb ****. You're the one that kept adding me back.....idiot. i give 2 ***** less about you.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 09-26-2018 at 08:38 AM.