Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

6th gen vs Lund tune s550

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2018, 09:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
actually it's more like neither of you could beat me at factory atmosphere conditions. It took a high boost blower more than doubling atmospheres for either of you to even sniff my ***. You couldn't even back up your times or mph......for christ sakes 6mph swing in back to back traps screams ran out of bottle to.

look who's here erryone.....mr 11.9 383

my slip had no timing error and was backed up. My car had a ls6 crate engine in it. Is that hard for you to understand?

correct....mechanically changing atmospheres is not slb.

I've never seen a intake change the atmosphere a engine runs at.
.....but good point that changing atmospheres is not compliant with slb.
The stip king stipping about different atmospheres. Lol.

Oh so you cut some more 1.2 60'? While your car has been down? Post slips please. Otherwise timing error. Sorry.

A stock long block has nothing to do weather it has a turbo, supercharger, nitrous, or whatever. A long block is a engine sub-assembly doofus.
Old 12-27-2018, 02:59 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spikestang
moonbooster isn't part of a longblock. Longblock stops at the heads.
Not on an engine that comes factory with a moonbooster. If i ordered a long block for my GTP, the supercharger would be part of it, noob.

Autoderp just wants to be able to say that his car is "SLB". When no one actually cares. Its no different then people saying "cam only".

Last edited by RedFuryZ28; 12-27-2018 at 11:28 AM.
Old 12-27-2018, 08:22 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

1.2 60ft was back up with another 1.2 60ft?

And changing intake let's more air in just like changing blower.
Old 12-27-2018, 11:30 AM
Banned

No one ever said that intakes DON'T let more air in, corky.
Old 12-27-2018, 11:47 AM
11 Second Club

Yea but dug makes stip phrases up like "factory atmosphere conditions". That would actually be put the stock lid assembly, stock MAF, stock TB & intake manifold on. As it came from the "factory" right? Lol.

Duhg stop crying because you don't use power adders. Yes they are faster than you.
Old 12-27-2018, 11:54 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Not on an engine that comes factory with a moonbooster. If i ordered a long block for my GTP, the supercharger would be part of it, noob.

Autoderp just wants to be able to say that his car is "SLB". When no one actually cares. Its no different then people saying "cam only".
That sounds more like a crate engine. Not a long block dumb ***. As this is not a stock gt500 long block.. take a look at what you get. https://www.lmengines.com/5-8l-gt500-long-block.html

Oh here some long blocks for your pos. No blower duh. https://www.autozone.com/powertrain/engine

Last edited by SoFla01SSLookinstok; 12-27-2018 at 12:01 PM.
Old 12-27-2018, 01:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
The stip king stipping about different atmospheres. Lol.

Oh so you cut some more 1.2 60'? While your car has been down? Post slips please. Otherwise timing error. Sorry.

A stock long block has nothing to do weather it has a turbo, supercharger, nitrous, or whatever. A long block is a engine sub-assembly doofus.
Cool....then he should run his slb na. I think he would be slower than you even

nothing saying timing error other than my bolt on ls6 woulda walked all over your built 383. Now some would think that took a timing error. But we all know that's the sad reality of your pos.
Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28

He likes to say slb because literally there's nothing you can do to a pos 5.4 to gain power besides more boost. They're junk.
Originally Posted by ohioborn80
1.2 60ft was back up with another 1.2 60ft?

And changing intake let's more air in just like changing blower.
I backed my 10.7 up with a 10.9

and for the rest read below and apply the names to yourself
Yea but dug makes stip phrases up like "factory atmosphere conditions". That would actually be put the stock lid assembly, stock MAF, stock TB & intake manifold on. As it came from the "factory" right? Lol.

Duhg stop crying because you don't use power adders. Yes they are faster than you.
i could boost it and be faster than me too.....pretty simple really.

factory atmosphere is just that. Intakes, tb and mafs don't change factory atmosphere dumbass. You truly are a dumb ************ .
Old 12-27-2018, 01:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Cool....then he should run his slb na. I think he would be slower than you even

nothing saying timing error other than my bolt on ls6 woulda walked all over your built 383. Now some would think that took a timing error. But we all know that's the sad reality of your pos.

i could boost it and be faster than me too.....pretty simple really.

factory atmosphere is just that. Intakes, tb and mafs don't change factory atmosphere dumbass. You truly are a dumb ************ .
Well if he should run n/a then you should run boost.

The only timing error is the 60'. Which skewed the rest of the, slower than your 10.9, run. More woulda coulda bull **** huh? The only way to really find out is race bitch. Yes your race car was faster than my car at the track. Good for you. Guess how many mods I did to my car to only help track times?

Oh so inductions, tb & intake manifolds don't change the atmosphere the engine sees? Wrong again dip ****. If I couldn't read my map sensor I wouldn't know. But I can. I see changes to "atmosphere", the engine sees, with changes like porting intake manifold, cutting air box open, even changing air filters. And instead of calling it "atmosphere" like your bitch ***. I'll say less vacuum in intake manifold.
Old 12-27-2018, 02:27 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

The only timing error is the 60'. Which skewed the rest of the, slower than your 10.9, run. More woulda coulda bull **** huh? The only way to really find out is race bitch. Yes your race car was faster than my car at the track. Good for you. Guess how many mods I did to my car to only help track times?

Oh so inductions, tb & intake manifolds don't change the atmosphere the engine sees? Wrong again dip ****. If I couldn't read my map sensor I wouldn't know. But I can. I see changes to "atmosphere", the engine sees, with changes like porting intake manifold, cutting air box open, even changing air filters. And instead of calling it "atmosphere" like your bitch ***. I'll say less vacuum in intake manifold.
Come on man are we really trying to compare an intake to a supercharger lol whats next are we comparing nitrous to a throttle body.
Old 12-27-2018, 02:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

yours or anyone elses opinion doesn't make the 10.7 or 1.26 60 not real. It's only your opinion. And since the car next to me 60'd in the 1.4x...treed me....and i passed him that makes the 1.26 60' real. Just how it is.

So now....since i wore chody out na and bolt ons with him being boosted he would stand zero chance if i were to go boosted. Again....just how it is. He was boosting a already boosted 12s car and spraying it. I would be starting with a 10sec car. There is no way for me to lose that. If it were you tho you would figure out a way to lose.

My what you call race car is no doubt a better street car than your 4x4 looking **** box.

intakes/tb/maf does not change the atmosphere. Changing the intake psi is however changing the atmosphere. .....duh. You are one dumb ************.

Originally Posted by Chris25
Come on man are we really trying to compare an intake to a supercharger lol whats next are we comparing nitrous to a throttle body.
He's a ******* moron. How else do you slow down a 383 ls enough to run 11.9?

Last edited by HioSSilver; 12-27-2018 at 06:48 PM.
Old 12-27-2018, 07:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

automach. ignore them. you have an engine capable of handling more power than either of those ******** will ever own. you run mid 9's, they don't and never will. why waste your time with slow *** ********?

you are arguing for no purpose. who cares about any of it.

lookin stock. your car runs and drives. hioshitter has jack ****. a couple of dead engines. **** him. i like your car and it runs incredible. it has a lot of head room. just let it all go. if you raced hioshitter today, you put a million cars on his dead *** SS.

see ya.
Old 12-27-2018, 07:08 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by assasinator
automach. ignore them. you have an engine capable of handling more power than either of those ******** will ever own. you run mid 9's, they don't and never will. why waste your time with slow *** ********?

you are arguing for no purpose. who cares about any of it.

lookin stock. your car runs and drives. hioshitter has jack ****. a couple of dead engines. **** him. i like your car and it runs incredible. it has a lot of head room. just let it all go. if you raced hioshitter today, you put a million cars on his dead *** SS.

see ya.
You cared enough to post..............theres that.
Old 12-27-2018, 08:00 PM
Banned

That sounds more like a crate engine. Not a long block dumb ***. As this is not a stock gt500 long block.. take a look at what you get. https://www.lmengines.com/5-8l-gt500-long-block.html

Oh here some long blocks for your pos. No blower duh. https://www.autozone.com/powertrain/engine
Long blocks come with a blower, you ****** *** bitch. You dont know Jack ****, NeedleDickRick.
Old 12-27-2018, 08:06 PM
Banned

Lmao so now lids, TBs and intake manifolds add boost to an engine? You really are a braindead little betch.
Old 12-27-2018, 10:03 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

So no backup 10.7 and no back up 1.2 60ft. Got it
Old 12-28-2018, 07:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 88 Likes on 62 Posts

I’m curious to know how changing intakes and TB’s change the atmoshpheric properties of the air going in the engine? From my understanding only things like nitrous or spraying methanol in the intake tract are able to do that. Even forced induction just crams more of the same atmosphere into the engine.
Old 12-28-2018, 08:01 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
So no backup 10.7 and no back up 1.2 60ft. Got it
Might never see it backed up without a timing error. Pretty hard to do anything when one is retired.

PS. Interesting that the fakenewscrew can't differentiate between short block, long block and crate motor now. They really are getting dumber by the day.
Old 12-28-2018, 09:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by CamOnlyJabroni
I’m curious to know how changing intakes and TB’s change the atmoshpheric properties of the air going in the engine? From my understanding only things like nitrous or spraying methanol in the intake tract are able to do that. Even forced induction just crams more of the same atmosphere into the engine.
The atmospheric pressure (psi) drastically changes inside a boosted engine's cylinders. Thats what Doug is getting at.
Old 12-28-2018, 10:41 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Chris25
Lol. Not comparing the two. Just stating that a change in induction or intake manifold can make a big difference in N/A motors.

Duhg is just so hung up on himself that if any car is faster than his there is a million reasons as to why. This, that, woulda, coulda. Everything in the book. But if someone has a car slow at the drag strip there is NO ******* reason for it. NOTHING!! The car is just a piece of **** & something is wrong with it. Shows how scared & how much of a self **** sucker he is. Lol.

Originally Posted by CamOnlyJabroni
To start off I never said "change atmospheric properties". Just change the "atmosphere" the engine sees.

I'm sure you understand. Duhg likes to use big words like "atmosphere" with his small brain to confuse people. For example. Say we have an 9k+ rpm race motor. Will it make more power in it's rev range with a stock LS type manifold? Or say a fully ported CID 4500 manifold? I'm sure most would pick the second choice. So the first choice would be very restrictive & pulling a huge vacuum at rpm. Meaning the engine(or head) is not seeing our "atmosphere" as duhg likes to call it. It is in a vacuum or negative pressure. The opposite of boost. Which kills power. The CID manifold would probably never see much, if any, vacuum(or negative "atmoshere" for duhg) making the engine able to make loads more power in it's rpm range. Is this right or am I mistaken?
Old 12-28-2018, 10:59 AM
11 Second Club

For duhg also. "Atmospheric pressure decreases with increasing altitude due to the diminishing mass of gas above." Using the DA duhg had. He actually was running a boost(or condensed air) with his -800 DA passes. Or does "atmospheric pressure" only decrease with higher altitude & not increase with lower altitudes? Duhg?