Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

6th gen vs Lund tune s550

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2018, 12:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by assasinator
automach. ignore them. you have an engine capable of handling more power than either of those ******** will ever own. you run mid 9's, they don't and never will. why waste your time with slow *** ********?

you are arguing for no purpose. who cares about any of it.

lookin stock. your car runs and drives. hioshitter has jack ****. a couple of dead engines. **** him. i like your car and it runs incredible. it has a lot of head room. just let it all go. if you raced hioshitter today, you put a million cars on his dead *** SS.

see ya.
When did 9.88 become mid 9s you stupid ****? It's high 9s and he backed it up .3 slower or more.

by your theory soslo has it all over chody also since his car runs. So much for a engine capable of holding way more power.

Originally Posted by Chris25
You cared enough to post..............theres that.
Lolz
Originally Posted by ohioborn80
So no backup 10.7 and no back up 1.2 60ft. Got it
i backed it up per islanders rules

Originally Posted by islander033
Might never see it backed up without a timing error. Pretty hard to do anything when one is retired.

PS. Interesting that the fakenewscrew can't differentiate between short block, long block and crate motor now. They really are getting dumber by the day.
My crate engine was a longblock.......maybe it's your dumbass that can't tell the difference.
Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
The atmospheric pressure (psi) drastically changes inside a boosted engine's cylinders. Thats what Doug is getting at.
This

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Lol. Not comparing the two. Just stating that a change in induction or intake manifold can make a big difference in N/A motors.

Duhg is just so hung up on himself that if any car is faster than his there is a million reasons as to why. This, that, woulda, coulda. Everything in the book. But if someone has a car slow at the drag strip there is NO ******* reason for it. NOTHING!! The car is just a piece of **** & something is wrong with it. Shows how scared & how much of a self **** sucker he is. Lol.

To start off I never said "change atmospheric properties". Just change the "atmosphere" the engine sees.

I'm sure you understand. Duhg likes to use big words like "atmosphere" with his small brain to confuse people. For example. Say we have an 9k+ rpm race motor. Will it make more power in it's rev range with a stock LS type manifold? Or say a fully ported CID 4500 manifold? I'm sure most would pick the second choice. So the first choice would be very restrictive & pulling a huge vacuum at rpm. Meaning the engine(or head) is not seeing our "atmosphere" as duhg likes to call it. It is in a vacuum or negative pressure. The opposite of boost. Which kills power. The CID manifold would probably never see much, if any, vacuum(or negative "atmoshere" for duhg) making the engine able to make loads more power in it's rpm range. Is this right or am I mistaken?
now your just grasping. Tryin to save day face from lookin like a possums *******.

yes you are mistaken.....as usual. A intake manifold does not change atmospheric pressure.

i could care less who is faster than me. If i did care i wouldn't **** around with bolt ons as much as i have. I woulda maybe built a 383

For duhg also. "Atmospheric pressure decreases with increasing altitude due to the diminishing mass of gas above." Using the DA duhg had. He actually was running a boost(or condensed air) with his -800 DA passes. Or does "atmospheric pressure" only decrease with higher altitude & not increase with lower altitudes? Duhg?
yea dumbass....that's why they're called altitude compensators. This is why the nrhra correction is less than what it is for a na engine. About half. But you knew this. That's why your post has so much wisdom in it

i have never ran in -800 either.

Old 12-28-2018, 12:36 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Doug why you leave the group chat the other day ?
Old 12-28-2018, 05:47 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by OneSlowV
She has sore poosay?
Old 12-28-2018, 05:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Interesting. So as duhg says I am mistaken. What he means is if you have a manifold on your engine & it's pulling a 10" vacuum at WOT. Switching the manifold to have 0" of vacuum at WOT you will see no power gains. Pretty retarded... but interesting. Please explain if you're still around.

Duhg you better get back in the chat. We need someone to argue car stuff with. If you don't come back you'll be branded as a quitter for the rest of your days. Lol.
Old 12-28-2018, 06:49 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by OneSlowV
nothing in there but bullshit.

She has sore poosay?
you're a bitch. I kicked you in your vag hard core like then left. Nothing there for me when a foot fits in a bleeding vag

Interesting. So as duhg says I am mistaken. What he means is if you have a manifold on your engine & it's pulling a 10" vacuum at WOT. Switching the manifold to have 0" of vacuum at WOT you will see no power gains. Pretty retarded... but interesting. Please explain if you're still around.

Duhg you better get back in the chat. We need someone to argue car stuff with. If you don't come back you'll be branded as a quitter for the rest of your days. Lol.
no reason to argue with your dumbasses anymore. Only thing offered in there is bullshit. It's a real shame i know more about furds than the furd gays

take your first paragraph......this shows what a complete ******* retard you are. You think relieving vacuume in the intake is boost. I can't even make this **** up. Here's what that is.....it's negative boost. Be like these boosted furd guys running a altitude decompensator. If there is vacuum in your intake you're not even seeing ambient you dumb ****** moron.
Old 12-28-2018, 07:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
no reason to argue with your dumbasses anymore. Only thing offered in there is bullshit. It's a real shame i know more about furds than the furd gays

take your first paragraph......this shows what a complete ******* retard you are. You think relieving vacuume in the intake is boost. I can't even make this **** up. Here's what that is.....it's negative boost. Be like these boosted furd guys running a altitude decompensator. If there is vacuum in your intake you're not even seeing ambient you dumb ****** moron.
What atmosphere and altitude are we talking about here? Lol.
Old 12-28-2018, 08:43 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Its like the weather chanel in here latley lol .........
Old 12-28-2018, 08:48 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Hellooo guys.

fast ford checking in😆

what are we debating?
Old 12-28-2018, 08:58 PM
7 Second Club

Sore poosay from Hiollary confirmed...LOLOLO!

I think she is up to quitting 3 or 4 times just today.
Old 12-28-2018, 09:07 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Why is Doug so ******* mad about being wrong about foxbody weights?
Old 12-28-2018, 09:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Dougy left chat after proving SW right 100 times with dougy own screen shots. Got big mad and left.

But what you expect from some one who believes a 1.2 69ft, that his pile was never able to duplicate just like another 10.7.
Old 12-28-2018, 09:26 PM
Teching In

Well....i don’t believe he’s been right in a single argument in 2018. Maybe his New Years resolution should be to stick to facts
Old 12-28-2018, 09:28 PM
Teching In

And btw...backing up a 10.7 with a 10.9 ain’t backing up ****. Change my mind.
Old 12-28-2018, 09:40 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Ummm....using a timing error slip backs nuffin up. Crazy huh?
Old 12-28-2018, 09:56 PM
10 Second Club

i think i answered that. But you to dumb to know it.

Sore poosay from Hiollary confirmed...LOLOLO!

I think she is up to quitting 3 or 4 times just today.
how so? Lie much?

It's great you came here to continue this.....chasing me around like a love struck school girl

You just keep proving you're the bitch i say you are by doing that.

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Why is Doug so ******* mad about being wrong about foxbody weights?
lots a proof i do. Lots of proof you were wrong.

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Dougy left chat after proving SW right 100 times with dougy own screen shots. Got big mad and left.

But what you expect from some one who believes a 1.2 69ft, that his pile was never able to duplicate just like another 10.7.
it's weird sw don't know more about foxes than he does. I mean i flat owned yalls dumbasses last night.

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Actually it is......it's not like I'm just in my car riding along like you. I gotz **** to do chihuahua

Ummm....using a timing error slip backs nuffin up. Crazy huh?
nothing timing error about it. Just cause your bitch *** got proved wrong when you said h/c ls can't run 10s and i did it with a bolt on ls6. Great part is we backed that up with phils car to.
Old 12-28-2018, 10:39 PM
Teching In

No, no it isn’t. Sorry. Now it’s not the time to complain about a transmissions.
Old 12-28-2018, 11:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dayum....Doug just owned this forum AGAIN. Hawly Chit!
Old 12-29-2018, 04:27 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Yea like when Doug kept posting foxes that weigh about what mine weighs, but without a cage, lol. Even Doug's buddy nathan proved me right.
Old 12-29-2018, 07:33 AM
7 Second Club

Hiollary lies are fun, right up there with timing errors. Haha

Results are expected...
Old 12-29-2018, 07:43 AM
Teching In

What’s the difference between dug and ls7 valves......nothing, they are both quitters and easily bend out of shape.