Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

6th gen vs Lund tune s550

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2018, 07:51 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

There is a difference, you can fix the LS7 valves.
Old 12-29-2018, 08:02 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

Actually it is......it's not like I'm just in my car riding along like you. I gotz **** to do chihuahua
like what, down shift again to **** up another engine that took you 15 years to build so you can have an accuse to get out of racing another coyote that you know would have destroyed you?
Old 12-29-2018, 08:34 AM
10 Second Club

Received 459 Likes on 360 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
No, no it isn’t. Sorry. Now it’s not the time to complain about a transmissions.
there is a difference is there not?

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Yea like when Doug kept posting foxes that weigh about what mine weighs, but without a cage, lol. Even Doug's buddy nathan proved me right.
lol......ok Hillary. You got proved completely wrong. Worst part is you're to ******* stupid to understand where the weight is......even after i mentioned it.

Originally Posted by islander033
Hiollary lies are fun, right up there with timing errors. Haha

Results are expected...
You must like being proved wrong over and over. I gave you a out now twice. There won't be another.

What’s the difference between dug and ls7 valves......nothing, they are both quitters and easily bend out of shape.
you mean like how you quit on coyotes when you didn't leave the 13s na?

There is a difference, you can fix the LS7 valves.
but you can't fix your stupid

Originally Posted by "MAC"
like what, down shift again to **** up another engine that took you 15 years to build so you can have an accuse to get out of racing another coyote that you know would have destroyed you?
Oh look....a guy that actually misses shifts with a auto talkin ****.

i woulda drug that thing....jus sayin. But even if it woulda been close it took a h/c coyote to run with bolt on a ls6 and ls3. So I'm pretty happy with that after all the complete and utter bullshit of guys thinking they can outrun either car with bolt ons

For all of tech to know. I left their ****** kik chat because of this same ****. They're like love struck school girls that i left in the wake of sorrow.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 12-29-2018 at 09:15 AM.
Old 12-29-2018, 08:44 AM
Launching!

Doug you tried to prove me wrong by posting your buddies car that weighed 2520 lbs with no cage. My car weighs 2575 with a 10 point steel cage. You seem to be forgetting that with a mild steel cage your buddies car would end up being almost 100 lbs heavier than mine. Yet you still try and claim its easy to get a fox with a cage to the 24xx range.

Every single screen shot you posted proved you wrong.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:05 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

I gave several fox cars weight.....clean down to 22xx with driver. Including my friends jasons that we weighed @ 24xx with a cage.....you are simply to ******* dumb to comprehend that.

only a demass like you could see so much proof and still claim your right.

even my own fox which would lose about 300lb just swapping it to a na ls vs the termi motor. It would still ac and full complete interior, jack/spare oe bumper reinforcements, 60lb worth of added chassis reinforcements, sn95 brakes and extra sound deadening i installed it in.

just because you don't wirk on your cars to know wtf is goin on don't mean other people don't.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 12-29-2018 at 09:13 AM.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:14 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Look at Dug trying to bring in my 13.0 stock pass as some sort of full send Motor swapped NA build like his. Lol
Old 12-29-2018, 09:15 AM
Launching!

The only car that fit your claim was your buddys magic hatch that's lighter than every other other fox. I know you can get them down very light, my good friend has a fox that's all chromoly, carbon and titanium. The discussion was how light can you get a mostly all steel fox with a cage without spending a ton of money.

You're wrong as ****, you have no proof to back up your claim whatsoever.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:16 AM
Banned

I never missed a shift in an auto lol wtf kinda BS story you tryn to make up now? And Doug all your proof actually proved sw right and you wrong lol. If it's so easy to have a 24xx fox then yours would weigh that. Of you knew half has much as you think you do with fi then that fox that makes more power weighs the same as your camaro would have trapped more mph and et way better. These are the facts that you completely denied over and over. Fyi I also called it that you wouldn't let a Ford out do your camaro bc you hate Ford so much for make a superior drag racing vehicle and engine.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:17 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Fact is you never left 13s with it. End of starry

oh no....make no mistake the ls6 never got to run in full send. And it was much more comparable to you full boosted one than your na one fo sho.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:17 AM
Banned

Wow, i wake up from a drunken slumber and Doug is still making many menstrual blood rivers flow!
Old 12-29-2018, 09:18 AM
Banned

only a demass like you could see so much proof and still claim your right.
wow the irony in this is real. You do this daily
Old 12-29-2018, 09:20 AM
Launching!

Oh and Doug, if you swapped an ls in your car and then put a 10 point steel cage in it, like was discussed, it would be 300 lbs heavier than my car....
Old 12-29-2018, 09:27 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

The only car that fit your claim was your buddys magic hatch that's lighter than every other other fox. I know you can get them down very light, my good friend has a fox that's all chromoly, carbon and titanium. The discussion was how light can you get a mostly all steel fox with a cage without spending a ton of money.

You're wrong as ****, you have no proof to back up your claim whatsoever.
every car i posted back up what i said. Ofcourse that are other morons like you that in that thread to find it completely unbelievable.....but that because they have no clue like your dumbss.

Just now.....you think there was some magic to jasons car. It's automatically gonna be lighter using a 8.2 deck aluminum headed carburetor than a sbc.....no nos **** either. You are just to ******* stupid and hard headed to comprehend that......cause demass. And there was weight taken out of that car after we weighed it.

btw.....since I'm the only one that knows since i was the only one in that group that ***** with carbon and just put carbon fenders on a new edge mustang they netted about 14lb total lose. I have also put a carbon hood and decklid and the same car.

I'm in the middle of molding and making a carbon roof right now.......tell me more about carbon **** and all your experiences demass.

I never missed a shift in an auto lol wtf kinda BS story you tryn to make up now? And Doug all your proof actually proved sw right and you wrong lol. If it's so easy to have a 24xx fox then yours would weigh that. Of you knew half has much as you think you do with fi then that fox that makes more power weighs the same as your camaro would have trapped more mph and et way better. These are the facts that you completely denied over and over. Fyi I also called it that you wouldn't let a Ford out do your camaro bc you hate Ford so much for make a superior drag racing vehicle and engine.
shut up you sissy bitch. You can't even get out the 12s with a h/c ls and a fbo 5gen.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:29 AM
Banned

wow the irony in this is real. You do this daily
Looking at your sig literally made me burst into uncontrollable laughter. Im surprised you didn't put in there that your dumbass didn't even realize that you launched in 2nd.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:29 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Fact is you never left 13s with it. End of starry

oh no....make no mistake the ls6 never got to run in full send. And it was much more comparable to you full boosted one than your na one fo sho.

not really comparable, I’m still on the original motor, you’re up approaching 4, nor is my car Swiss cheese. Never ran a 12 NA because I never tried. Like your “10.7” pass my 13.0 was never backed up.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:32 AM
Launching!

Doug you found 0 all or almost all steel cars that were in the 24xx with a cage. 0.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:33 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Wow, i wake up from a drunken slumber and Doug is still making many menstrual blood rivers flow!
lol.....they just can't get enough of a beat down. Worst part is all this info is readily available if they're not to stupid to look for it.

Oh and Doug, if you swapped an ls in your car and then put a 10 point steel cage in it, like was discussed, it would be 300 lbs heavier than my car....
more proof of you not knowing wtf you're talking about if you think a 10 point cage weighs 300lb.

and yes my fox would be heavier. It has ac....full interior.....bigger brakes....jack and spare.......i guess you really are to ******* stupid to comprehend demass since i already listed that. So yea....you're not gonna compare it to a gutted car you ******* idiot.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:35 AM
Banned

not really comparable, I’m still on the original motor, you’re up approaching 4, nor is my car Swiss cheese. Never ran a 12 NA because I never tried. Like your “10.7” pass my 13.0 was never backed up.
Only a br0 would claim that a 13.0 run was "never backed up".
Old 12-29-2018, 09:35 AM
Launching!

I dont think a cage weighs 300 lbs dipshit. Your car is 3050, if you swapped an LS and dropped 300 lbs it would be 2750. Add a 10 point cage and it'll be 2850-2900 lbs. My car is 2575 lbs. That means you are still 300 lbs to heavy and you would have to pull 400+ lbs out of the car to get down to your claim.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:37 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

if you want you can go to engine 1 and it still outran you na.

and yes my 10.7 and 130ish trapps were backed up chihuahua. That hurts you ************* deeply.....and i laugh about it

Doug you found 0 all or almost all steel cars that were in the 24xx with a cage. 0.
actually there were several there. Just in this thread we have proved your lack of comprehension and just like Hillary's emails you are in denial.