Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Amag fatness vs some stuff

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2019 | 11:48 AM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by islander033
Looks like Hiollary agrees that my mods have made waaaaay more TQ that any of her LS have.

You rock girl!
so you don't wanna prove me right eehh

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Ok well show me a power graph of a "bolt on" GM motor making 450-460rwhp at 8k rpm. Guess what? You can't. Also making that power, at that rpm, means it will be making more tq than any bolt on GM motor at that rpm. But that doesn't matter to you I guess. Only the tq in low/truck rpm tickles you. Obviously not tq at high rpm. Lol. So if an engine makes 400hp at x rpm then 400hp at y rpm you're making less power at one of those points? Which one is lower on power? x or y.

From you I've heard transmissions can be power adders. Which are not even part of the engine.

So if you feel your engine did everything. Add 900lbs to your car & see if it duplicates any of your hero slips. Lol.
nothing you posted there makes any sense. How do you not forget how to breathe?

no gm motor is gonna make a pissy *** 450-460 whp at 8k rpm. To be honest that's weak as ****. It's a testament to what I've been saying that the 5br0s aren't that great. They have to work very hard to make that power....they pull like ****. All they do is rev and use gear to multiply their gutless tq curve.

Now you probably think they're pretty good because you did such a **** job on your own build. But in my world they get walked like they ain't even there. It literally took a h/c 5br0 to keep up to our bolt on stuff. Took a cam only 5br0 to keep up with sxc bolt on ls1.....literally.

Originally Posted by Chris25
How would u even go about adding 900lbs to a car lol cement in the trunk?
He's a complete retard.
Lol. Oh I don't know but that sounds ok. Just as hiho can call a trans a power adder. Guess we can say weight reduction is also a power adder. In his 29xxlb hackfish. Lol.
Again.....more lies. My car didn't weigh 29xx when it ran 10.7

so why would i add 900 lb? Just because you're dumb enough to add weight to your hotrod don't mean anyone else should.
I got a transmission to how much power did it addz.
from the looks of these a10 5br0s about 50hp......cause the m6 ones are turds even tho they outrun soslo to.
Old 01-18-2019 | 12:16 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
so you don't wanna prove me right eehh

no gm motor is gonna make a pissy *** 450-460 whp at 8k rpm. To be honest that's weak as ****. It's a testament to what I've been saying that the 5br0s aren't that great. They have to work very hard to make that power....they pull like ****. All they do is rev and use gear to multiply their gutless tq curve.

Now you probably think they're pretty good because you did such a **** job on your own build. But in my world they get walked like they ain't even there. It literally took a h/c 5br0 to keep up to our bolt on stuff. Took a cam only 5br0 to keep up with sxc bolt on ls1.....literally.

He's a complete retard.

Again.....more lies. My car didn't weigh 29xx when it ran 10.7

so why would i add 900 lb? Just because you're dumb enough to add weight to your hotrod don't mean anyone else should.

from the looks of these a10 5br0s about 50hp......cause the m6 ones are turds even tho they outrun soslo to.
I think that A10 is magic in whichever platform it comes in i've driven my buddy's ZL1 numerous times and its just hard to beat that trans.
Old 01-18-2019 | 12:18 PM
Banned

Anyone who says a transmission is a power adder is gay.
Old 01-18-2019 | 12:18 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

It works well....but it's the savior of the 5br0. They know it to. That's why no one does a m6 5br0 anymore.
Old 01-18-2019 | 12:24 PM
TECH Resident

It works well....but it's the savior of the 5br0. They know it to. That's why no one does a m6 5br0 anymore.
With the A10 out I wouldn't do m6 anything lol that whole man pedal thing is going to be past tense pretty soon. Performance and ease of use are going to be what motivates people to purchase.
Old 01-18-2019 | 01:46 PM
Banned

Just looked back at my last dino's. White Whale© made 719 WTQ and Cobro® made 1038 WTQ.

No, none of Hiollary's LS can't do that. Oooops
So you has 300 more wtq than doug and both run 10s.
Old 01-18-2019 | 02:21 PM
7 Second Club
10 Year Member

so you don't wanna prove me right eehh....
How can I prove you right when I've already proven you wrong about modmotor TQ? Not my fault you said something dumb (per usual) and are now on full-automatic stip-pedal.

White Whale® at about 1000lbs more RW, went way faster than Hiollary's hacked up tin can, bolt oin, 19 year build did...ever.

PS. 19 years to run consistent low 11's is pretty good for retarded inbreeds. Especially when you are going on your 4th motor setup.... ever impressed!

Old 01-18-2019 | 03:24 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

With the A10 out I wouldn't do m6 anything lol that whole man pedal thing is going to be past tense pretty soon. Performance and ease of use are going to be what motivates people to purchase.
it's mostly easy. It's making these furd guys body consume their own **** and *****. Estrogen is taking them over more rapidly than it was.

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
So you has 300 more wtq than doug and both run 10s.
Lol.....sad isn't it.

then he goes on to lie about the weight difference.......like it's my problem he has to have 300-400lb more motor and **** to make it work.
How can I prove you right when I've already proven you wrong about modmotor TQ? Not my fault you said something dumb (per usual) and are now on full-automatic stip-pedal.

White Whale® at about 1000lbs more RW, went way faster than Hiollary's hacked up tin can, bolt oin, 19 year build did...ever.

PS. 19 years to run consistent low 11's is pretty good for retarded inbreeds. Especially when you are going on your 4th motor setup.... ever impressed!
you haven't proven anything other than you're a bitch.

white pos has race brakes and moon boost and ran 10s just like my bolt on street car.

Show us what power your furd motors actually make.....no power adder or poosay
Old 01-18-2019 | 03:56 PM
Teching In

I can’t believe the merits of the coyote are still being questioned
Old 01-18-2019 | 04:06 PM
Banned

If a Chevy wins against a Mustang its because it has a lighter/shittier body.
Old 01-18-2019 | 04:19 PM
Staging Lane

.Just because you're dumb enough to add weight to your hotrod don't mean anyone else should.
LOL every other day you cry about my mustang being lighter than ham's 355 motor swap third gen you tell me to add weight
Old 01-18-2019 | 04:52 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
I can’t believe the merits of the coyote are still being questioned
Nope I've never questioned there ability to disperse a crowd......
Old 01-18-2019 | 04:56 PM
11 Second Club

Nothing I posted makes any sense? So you don't understand hp/tq..

Well thanks for at least answering the question. Saying a GM motor cant even do it. Then stating "it's weak as ****". Meaning the GM motors are weaker than the furds, in tq & hp, up there. Just come around & state you like truck rpm. It's easy to see.

You always said I have a truck motor. But you don't like it??

Ok so we can say the ZL1 is around a 700hp car then. With the 50hp hiho claims goes with an A10. The A8 must be around 30hp+ then. Also there's more than a few 10 sec "bolt on" A10's around. Again. That don't matter to hiho cause furd. Lol.

Old 01-18-2019 | 05:00 PM
Banned

I came to the conclusion that Jake the virgin and Hio are jealous they dont have a Mustang.
Old 01-18-2019 | 05:25 PM
11 Second Club

Lol.

I also like when he uses words like "literally". -"used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true."
Old 01-18-2019 | 05:27 PM
Teching In

Nope I've never questioned there ability to disperse a crowd......

when all else fails talk about a couple idiots leaving cars n coffee....ohhh boy
Old 01-18-2019 | 05:57 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BlkMach1

when all else fails talk about a couple idiots leaving cars n coffee....ohhh boy
Friends of yours.....
Old 01-18-2019 | 06:19 PM
Teching In

None of mine. I’m actually an excellent safe driver. LOL
Old 01-18-2019 | 06:33 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Nothing I posted makes any sense? So you don't understand hp/tq..

Well thanks for at least answering the question. Saying a GM motor cant even do it. Then stating "it's weak as ****". Meaning the GM motors are weaker than the furds, in tq & hp, up there. Just come around & state you like truck rpm. It's easy to see.

You always said I have a truck motor. But you don't like it??

Ok so we can say the ZL1 is around a 700hp car then. With the 50hp hiho claims goes with an A10. The A8 must be around 30hp+ then. Also there's more than a few 10 sec "bolt on" A10's around. Again. That don't matter to hiho cause furd. Lol.
Dude you really don't know wtf you're talking about......on anything. You can't even understand wtf i said you're so turnt. Maybe that's why your built motor 383 on runs 12~

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
I came to the conclusion that Jake the virgin and Hio are jealous they dont have a Mustang.
nope....no mustang here

Lol.

I also like when he uses words like "literally". -"used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true."
you are literally having a meltdown. .....and it's funny.
Old 01-18-2019 | 06:58 PM
11 Second Club

I literally am glad to hear hiho is getting some humor from this too.