Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

6th gen vs Kawasaki 1000

 
Old 03-11-2019, 02:12 PM
  #41  
Teching In
 
HpipeFlowmasterStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 13
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
So are you telling me that stock coyotahs only go 13.8 at other tracks?

Are you saying the record coyotah would be like a 10.5-10.7 car there?
just saying your 10.9 run was really a 11.2
HpipeFlowmasterStang is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 03:19 PM
  #42  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,121
Default

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok View Post
So which M6 street vettes you know of cutting 1.3 60'?

It's ok. You're the only one who can't back up that 60' you claim. Anyone you know or on the net. Bring that thing back to the track when she's up. Nice traps. When you read the whole story that's what she should do. If you wanna think you were the first in the racing world to complete that. Good for you. You're only in the net world. Anything is possible here. Lol.
We was the first to do that with bolt ons and na. End of starry.

it was impossible to.

maybe you should worry about getting past the 1.8 60s before you worry about anyone else's 60.
Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang View Post


just saying your 10.9 run was really a 11.2
if it was that the clocks woulda said that.....so
HioSSilver is online now  
Old 03-11-2019, 04:29 PM
  #43  
Staging Lane
 
snake95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rent Free in Hio's Mind
Posts: 80
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
We was the first to do that with bolt ons and na. End of starry.

it was impossible to.

maybe you should worry about getting past the 1.8 60s before you worry about anyone else's 60.if it was that the clocks woulda said that.....so
Have you ever responded to someone's conversation about your car without having to reach your *** off to bring up their car?

I seriously wonder what you'd say if John Force critiqued your ****.

"You needed a blower to run 4s in the quarter!"
snake95 is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 04:49 PM
  #44  
11 Second Club
 
SoFla01SSLookinstok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,493
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
We was the first to do that with bolt ons and na. End of starry.

it was impossible to.

maybe you should worry about getting past the 1.8 60s before you worry about anyone else's 60.

if it was that the clocks woulda said that.....so
Yea no story there. The more people you find who have also done those things the more stips start coming.

Hey. Sorry but when someone online claims that 60'. With your pile of junk. Can't help it. Wonder the excuses to come out when you get back to the track. If you ever do at that.

You know there's no worries here.
SoFla01SSLookinstok is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 05:01 PM
  #45  
Launching!
 
Fuhnortoner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: █▬█ █▄█ █▬█ █▄██▬█ █▄█ █▬█ █▄█
Posts: 220
Default

If thats a 1st gen zx10 i have that bike, and its a low 10 second bike.
Fuhnortoner is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 06:44 PM
  #46  
TECH Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
OneSlowV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: East Texas
Posts: 398
Default

Originally Posted by Fuhnortoner View Post
If thats a 1st gen zx10 i have that bike, and its a low 10 second bike.
Its a FZR1000 but if I remember it was bored out to a 1140
OneSlowV is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 06:45 PM
  #47  
Launching!
 
Fuhnortoner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: █▬█ █▄█ █▬█ █▄██▬█ █▄█ █▬█ █▄█
Posts: 220
Default

Originally Posted by OneSlowV View Post


Its a FZR1000 but if I remember it was bored out to a 1140
FZR is a Yamaha my dude....
Fuhnortoner is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 06:58 PM
  #48  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 693
Default

Originally Posted by Fuhnortoner View Post
If thats a 1st gen zx10 i have that bike, and its a low 10 second bike.
Ohcryoooo says it's a 12 second bike because it ran a camero if it was a coyote it would be a 9 second bike...... Facts
Chris25 is online now  
Old 03-11-2019, 07:09 PM
  #49  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,121
Default

Originally Posted by snake95 View Post
Have you ever responded to someone's conversation about your car without having to reach your *** off to bring up their car?

I seriously wonder what you'd say if John Force critiqued your ****.

"You needed a blower to run 4s in the quarter!"
This is a car site isn't it dumbass?

The best way to figure something out is to put results with yo own sheeeeiiittttt
Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok View Post
Yea no story there. The more people you find who have also done those things the more stips start coming.

Hey. Sorry but when someone online claims that 60'. With your pile of junk. Can't help it. Wonder the excuses to come out when you get back to the track. If you ever do at that.

You know there's no worries here.
Well my pile of **** wouldn't be stuck at 12~ with a built 383.

How many times have i told you I've changed lots of stuff on the car? Why would anyone expect it to do the same? I certainly don't
HioSSilver is online now  
Old 03-11-2019, 07:12 PM
  #50  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,121
Default

Originally Posted by Chris25 View Post
Ohcryoooo says it's a 12 second bike because it ran a camero if it was a coyote it would be a 9 second bike...... Facts
if it's a older 1000 and depending on the model it may only be a 11sec bike. My old hurricane 1000 ran [email protected]
HioSSilver is online now  
Old 03-11-2019, 07:40 PM
  #51  
11 Second Club
 
SoFla01SSLookinstok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,493
Default

It's your rule I'm pushing. If you do mods to a car & it loses. Or does worse than it did. You lost.. No 1.2 60' or better=failure.
SoFla01SSLookinstok is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 08:03 PM
  #52  
8 Second Club
 
islander033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Crossfield, AB
Posts: 154
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
It did it....making you look the fool.

I'm not so sure your second statement is true.

1.50 on nearly stock suspension and only a 9.5" tire. Other vettes have been 1.3 in a similar configuration. I really don't know of any other rwd stick cars capable of that.
It did it with numerous rears needed to make it through an event. WTF?

7.64 with a full body mod motor stick shift mustang. Where Cleetus?

What is the best 60 the Hiortezcrew cut with a vette?
islander033 is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 08:10 PM
  #53  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,121
Default

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok View Post
It's your rule I'm pushing. If you do mods to a car & it loses. Or does worse than it did. You lost.. No 1.2 60' or better=failure.
I can't say my changes are built around the 60'. If anything all the changes were centered around making the car handle better.

so if it pulls 1.2 lateral g's instead of 1.1 then i will be happy. And You think it's some drag car......lmao
Originally Posted by islander033 View Post
It did it with numerous rears needed to make it through an event. WTF?

7.64 with a full body mod motor stick shift mustang. Where Cleetus?

What is the best 60 the Hiortezcrew cut with a vette?
so not alot then like you stated.

i already answered that once.

the weakest vette rear went 7s.....not the strongest....not the next to strongest.....the weakest. What were you saying again?
HioSSilver is online now  
Old 03-11-2019, 08:16 PM
  #54  
8 Second Club
 
islander033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Crossfield, AB
Posts: 154
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
...

so not alot then like you stated.

i already answered that once.

the weakest vette rear went 7s.....not the strongest....not the next to strongest.....the weakest. What were you saying again?
Yes numerous.

1.50 really ain't worth a **** compared to your 1.2x on road race setup.

Took all of them to do it. Can't do it twice. LOL
islander033 is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 08:23 PM
  #55  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,121
Default

Road race set ups are coming around.....these vettes aren't doing it on drag set ups with stock suspension.

btw you think a sra is better so maybe that accounts for the 1.2 60. Because we've already established its not a power thang.
HioSSilver is online now  
Old 03-11-2019, 08:25 PM
  #56  
8 Second Club
 
islander033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Crossfield, AB
Posts: 154
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
Road race set ups are coming around.....these vettes aren't doing it on drag set ups with stock suspension.

btw you think a sra is better so maybe that accounts for the 1.2 60. Because we've already established its not a power thang.
Good thing you were smrt enough to put a ford based rear in your hackfish. 10 bolt wouldn't do 1.2x....wow
islander033 is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 08:31 PM
  #57  
11 Second Club
 
SoFla01SSLookinstok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,493
Default

Oh yea. So how many of these "other" M6 street vettes do you know of that cut 1.3 60'?
SoFla01SSLookinstok is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 08:32 PM
  #58  
8 Second Club
 
islander033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Crossfield, AB
Posts: 154
Default

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok View Post
Oh yea. So how many of these "other" M6 street vettes do you know of that cut 1.3 60'?
None....not one Hiortezcrew member even came close
islander033 is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 09:02 PM
  #59  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 693
Default

Originally Posted by islander033 View Post
None....not one Hiortezcrew member even came close
Speaking of crew did flake get banned again I noticed like six usernames missing in the daily post.....
Chris25 is online now  
Old 03-11-2019, 09:16 PM
  #60  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,121
Default

Originally Posted by islander033 View Post
Good thing you were smrt enough to put a ford based rear in your hackfish. 10 bolt wouldn't do 1.2x....wow
Well no the 10bolt wasn't gonna. Just like your stock 8.8 wasn't gonna.
Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok View Post
Oh yea. So how many of these "other" M6 street vettes do you know of that cut 1.3 60'?
lol....you don't know what they're capable of? It's pretty ******* impressive. Look it up....learn yo self something instead of regurgitating stupid **** nonstop
HioSSilver is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: