6th gen vs Kawasaki 1000

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2019 | 11:43 AM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by islander033
Personal? Your POS C4 was there????

Grade 8 only gets you so far in inbred land I guess. LOL
I didn't say mine.....talk about a grade 8 edumucation. You can't ******* comprehend **** so anything you were taught wasn't retained for ****.

nice deflection the. After getting :nutkicked: you just walk away limping slowly.
Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Glad this got cleared up. It was never stated that vettes can't cut 1.2-1.3 60' times. It was how many you know that do. Also after you posting up double power adder cars, that didn't get a 1.3, & cletus frame rails. Now coyote stock is not needed. Here's a couple mustangs that cut 1.2-1.3 60' times. So in the drag racing world it's safe to say vettes are nothing special on 60' times. They can be fast though.

https://youtu.be/wF_aQ_jWpBE

https://youtu.be/FN6dJVT9Wo4

https://youtu.be/ZgcOXTbh3tY
in the drag racing world vettes rule actually. I know of NOTHING that rwd that puts power down as well as a vette. Nothing else touches them w/o mad modifications.......nothing.

You ******* junk cant get past a 1.8 60 with a rear in it. Wtf do actually know about it? Wtf have you did?? Build a 12.0~383.....that thing is a joke. Your dumbass is the laughing stock of FL.
Old 03-12-2019 | 12:02 PM
7 Second Club
10 Year Member

So..."personal" means someone else's in Hiortez feeble lil inbred grade 7 brain?

F=MxA is also A=F/M.....but Hiortez thinks none of those letters matter. LOL and OMG
Old 03-12-2019 | 12:28 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Personal meant someones personal car dumbass. I didn't say my personal car......you ******* ate crow like a ************. You wisely waited till you got back to your keyboard to cry tho.

yup....none of those letters matter. Shows you lack having a ******* clue tho.
Old 03-12-2019 | 12:42 PM
7 Second Club
10 Year Member

Hahaha...Hiortez is wrong and lying as usual. Catching her doing this really upsets her. WOW

Nothing new to see here folks!
Old 03-12-2019 | 12:46 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

I simply don't lie. So you just lied saying i did......again
Old 03-12-2019 | 12:55 PM
7 Second Club
10 Year Member

I've posted numerous lies from you....thanks for more lies Hiortez!
Old 03-12-2019 | 01:03 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
in the drag racing world vettes rule actually. I know of NOTHING that rwd that puts power down as well as a vette. Nothing else touches them w/o mad modifications.......nothing.

You ******* junk cant get past a 1.8 60 with a rear in it. Wtf do actually know about it? Wtf have you did?? Build a 12.0~383.....that thing is a joke. Your dumbass is the laughing stock of FL.
Really? If this was true prolly see lots more vettes at the track. NOTHING? Well with all your mixing & flipping, what you do best, it's hard to understand. So are we talking stock motor street cars? Manuals or autos? N/A or power adders? With a body on it or not? You're a dumbass if you think any non modified vette can 60' like that. Other modified cars can do it too idiot. Keep whining.

Lol. Bring up my full race cah again in track mode huh? Hope a lot of people get good laughs behind the keyboard. No madz needed..
Old 03-12-2019 | 01:07 PM
Banned

Bump dis $hit up!
Old 03-12-2019 | 01:14 PM
TECH Resident

I simply don't lie. So you just lied saying i did......again
Hmmmmm let's put that to the test. Has flake ever ran a 9 second pass?
Old 03-12-2019 | 02:01 PM
Launching!

Glad this got cleared up. It was never stated that vettes can't cut 1.2-1.3 60' times. It was how many you know that do. Also after you posting up double power adder cars, that didn't get a 1.3, & cletus frame rails. Now coyote stock is not needed. Here's a couple mustangs that cut 1.2-1.3 60' times. So in the drag racing world it's safe to say vettes are nothing special on 60' times. They can be fast though.

https://youtu.be/wF_aQ_jWpBE

https://youtu.be/FN6dJVT9Wo4

https://youtu.be/ZgcOXTbh3tY
I know the owner of the black c6z I posted. 1.29 60' with a 6 speed street car, 17" drag radial and the factory suspension. I love my fox, and mustangs are by far the king of stock style suspension racing but to my knowledge nothing can take the factory suspension components as far as the corvettes can. You've helped me to demonstrate this by posting cars with aftermarket suspension and 15" slicks.
Old 03-12-2019 | 05:30 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by sw07gt
I know the owner of the black c6z I posted. 1.29 60' with a 6 speed street car, 17" drag radial and the factory suspension. I love my fox, and mustangs are by far the king of stock style suspension racing but to my knowledge nothing can take the factory suspension components as far as the corvettes can. You've helped me to demonstrate this by posting cars with aftermarket suspension and 15" slicks.
That's cool. Fast *** vette. So what did it take to get it there? I have nothing against vettes. Nor am I going to argue with you SW. But once the stips start it's pretty much all over. It'll be never ending. So I'll state for you, vettes are the bestest fastest drag cars ever made evers. Nothing nowhere is betters. Lol.
Old 03-12-2019 | 06:28 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

You've never posted a lie of mine because i simply don't lie. There is no lie in your screen shot either. You6just that ******* stupid that you think there is.
Really? If this was true prolly see lots more vettes at the track. NOTHING? Well with all your mixing & flipping, what you do best, it's hard to understand. So are we talking stock motor street cars? Manuals or autos? N/A or power adders? With a body on it or not? You're a dumbass if you think any non modified vette can 60' like that. Other modified cars can do it too idiot. Keep whining.

Lol. Bring up my full race cah again in track mode huh? Hope a lot of people get good laughs behind the keyboard. No madz needed..
No one's flip flopping on my end. Just watch you jump around like a fush out of water trying to stip stupid ****. One would think since you think you know so ******* much your junk wouldn't be such a turd.
Originally Posted by Chris25
Hmmmmm let's put that to the test. Has flake ever ran a 9 second pass?
Ask him. I have no idea what he has ran.
Yea he got all carried away ones his loins got all dug up into.
That's cool. Fast *** vette. So what did it take to get it there? I have nothing against vettes. Nor am I going to argue with you SW. But once the stips start it's pretty much all over. It'll be never ending. So I'll state for you, vettes are the bestest fastest drag cars ever made evers. Nothing nowhere is betters. Lol.
you can modify anything to work. I'm pretty sure we were all talking the easiest car to get there.....that a vette.
Old 03-12-2019 | 06:33 PM
TECH Resident

You've never posted a lie of mine because i simply don't lie. There is no lie in your screen shot either. You6just that ******* stupid that you think there is.

No one's flip flopping on my end. Just watch you jump around like a fush out of water trying to stip stupid ****. One would think since you think you know so ******* much your junk wouldn't be such a turd.

Ask him. I have no idea what he has ran.

Yea he got all carried away ones his loins got all dug up into.

you can modify anything to work. I'm pretty sure we were all talking the easiest car to get there.....that a vette.
So flake never ran a 9 got it......
Old 03-12-2019 | 06:40 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

I literally have no idea what his car runs. 9s is perty good tho if someone gets there.
Old 03-12-2019 | 06:49 PM
Launching!

h/c/I rods, pistons, full exhaust, clutch, diff brace, drag wheels, i think it had a tr6060 swapped in at that point. 200 shot. Factory suspension.

I don't think they're the best drag cars ever but if you are for some reason stuck on using the factory suspension components, they're your best bet.
Old 03-12-2019 | 07:41 PM
11 Second Club

h/c/I rods, pistons, full exhaust, clutch, diff brace, drag wheels, i think it had a tr6060 swapped in at that point. 200 shot. Factory suspension.

I don't think they're the best drag cars ever but if you are for some reason stuck on using the factory suspension components, they're your best bet.
That's awesome.

Lol. I'll keep that in mind. Ever want a car to mod up. But not mod suspension. Vette
Old 03-12-2019 | 07:50 PM
7 Second Club
10 Year Member

That's awesome.

Lol. I'll keep that in mind. Ever want a car to mod up. But not mod suspension. Vette
You'll be disappointed. I know a few vettes and they always have the rear in pieces.....even from street pulls. lol

PS. Notice how the Hiortezcrew thinks a 1.5x is pretty sweet for a vette that they know? wow
Old 03-12-2019 | 08:03 PM
11 Second Club

You'll be disappointed. I know a few vettes and they always have the rear in pieces.....even from street pulls. lol

PS. Notice how the Hiortezcrew thinks a 1.5x is pretty sweet for a vette that they know? wow
Lol.

That record could be coming to 1.4 times. Still...
Old 03-12-2019 | 08:08 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

My C4 has a weak Dana 36 in it. You need to upgrade to a Dana 44 from a stick shift one when sixty foots get in the 1.6 range around stock weight and sticky tires. Basically same one in the Viper. I can't remember if Hio got a Dana 44 or not for his C4
Old 03-12-2019 | 08:49 PM
Launching!

hit and miss. That black car went 8s on the stock rear and then broke it doing a burnout on the street lol.