Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

S550 vs LSX GTO

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2019, 02:06 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Wow reading that thread really shows how ******* scared shitless missy was. Big e-badass with a fast car and when someone gives him the opportunity to back up his talk, he ******* STUTTERS and DISAPPEARS Omg everyone saw the little bitch's true colors. Islander exposed his bitch *** How humiliating. Literally neutered poor missy.

I would've paid money to see his facial expression when he found out islander was coming through. "****, how do I get this car from mid 13s to mid 9s in a day. Oh I can't? Okay I'll hide then!"

There is probably a thread somewhere under one of his many fake names, "Literally need to win this time, explain me how".
Old 03-28-2019, 02:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Zoolander033 is the biggest ***** on here. Next to Snail95, Turdinator and HpipeBlowmasterWang of course lmaooooo. I bet they ALL have wrecked multiple vehicles because of a complete lack of brain cells.
Old 03-28-2019, 03:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
I live in the middle of north central IL cornfield country, which is likely more populated than about anywhere in Nebraska outside of a city. I can drive an hour in any direction and find a dozen random non-sketchy places to do a few quick races. I just can't imagine Nebraska isn't pretty much the same or better.
So you wanna come to the US 41 rental on April 26?
Old 03-29-2019, 09:05 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
So you wanna come to the US 41 rental on April 26?
Well my wife is a full-time nurse and also currently back in school. Since its on a weekday, if she doesn't work that day then I aught to be able to show up since she'll be able to get our 3 yr old from the sitter that morning after class. Otherwise if she works, my hands are tied and I'd have to bring my 3 yr old, which is a negative. Me, I can take off work whenever I please.
That's what happened last year, she had to work on that Friday, 4/20. So I wasn't able to show my ugly mug.
Old 03-29-2019, 02:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Well my wife is a full-time nurse and also currently back in school. Since its on a weekday, if she doesn't work that day then I aught to be able to show up since she'll be able to get our 3 yr old from the sitter that morning after class. Otherwise if she works, my hands are tied and I'd have to bring my 3 yr old, which is a negative. Me, I can take off work whenever I please.
That's what happened last year, she had to work on that Friday, 4/20. So I wasn't able to show my ugly mug.
Ok sounds good hope you can come more the better imo would like to see more ls1tech guys show up and race and have fun.