Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

S550 vs LSX GTO

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2019 | 02:37 PM
7 Second Club
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Chris25
Well please enlighten me as to what it should run in cold wet conditions full weight likely only running a DR on a stock rim?
She has a built Termi swapped notch that runs mid 11s....she knows what bad means. geeeze
Old 03-12-2019 | 02:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Turdinator
Ah, ok. My bad then.

Mach, how are the emissions tests in or around the City? My wife and I are considering Raleigh as a possible moving destination next year.
Lol....really lax. The guy I go to not only inspects my car but he also sells me my moonshine. He makes a killer apple one.

Regardless, he does not even lift my car up to check for cats but he will ask. I had empty cats for 2 years and passed each time. As long as you are not throwing codes you're good to go. Your best bet though is to get out of the city and head towards the sticks. These guys are more into how fast your ride instead of inspecting it. They love their NASCAR....lol
Old 03-12-2019 | 02:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
Lol....really lax. The guy I go to not only inspects my car but he also sells me my moonshine. He makes a killer apple one.

Regardless, he does not even lift my car up to check for cats but he will ask. I had empty cats for 2 years and passed each time. As long as you are not throwing codes you're good to go. Your best bet though is to get out of the city and head towards the sticks. These guys are more into how fast your ride instead of inspecting it. They love their NASCAR....lol
LOL, nice. That's what I was hoping to hear. My Cobra is obnoxious (MAC long tubes, UPR o/r x, magnapack catback) and hasn't had cats for years...code free though.
Old 03-12-2019 | 02:50 PM
Teching In

Well please enlighten me as to what it should run in cold wet conditions full weight likely only running a DR on a stock rim?
You are correct, Chris. Full weight with only an MT ET Street on stock wheel. Seeing it run though, it has a little more in it.
He knows he needs to shed some weight though but the car is so clean he does not want to rip into it. Really nice clean car.
Old 03-12-2019 | 02:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Turdinator
LOL, nice. That's what I was hoping to hear. My Cobra is obnoxious (MAC long tubes, UPR o/r x, magnapack catback) and hasn't had cats for years...code free though.
Not sure where you are from Turdinator but no Liberals (LOL) and if you do not like guns, probably not a good place for you. A good many carry once you get out of the city limits.
Old 03-12-2019 | 03:24 PM
Staging Lane

Not sure where you are from Turdinator but no Liberals (LOL) and if you do not like guns, probably not a good place for you. A good many carry once you get out of the city limits.
How far from Raleigh are you? I'm in Charleston and once my stang is down here I'd love to have a couple of friendly runs and a beer (or moonshine!)
Old 03-12-2019 | 04:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by snake95
How far from Raleigh are you? I'm in Charleston and once my stang is down here I'd love to have a couple of friendly runs and a beer (or moonshine!)
Hey Snake...I am 30 min southeast of Raleigh so I am not far from there. If you are up in the area with your car, let me know. I have a couple of roads which are still pretty empty for some runs. I have a GoPro and a small in-car camera also. We can get some runs in and see how we match up.

Edit...You are in SC then? Charleston, SC is a haul. That is about 5 /6 hours

Last edited by MACHXLR8; 03-12-2019 at 04:48 PM.
Old 03-12-2019 | 05:01 PM
Staging Lane

Well google maps says like 4:15 total drive time. We are going to be doing some exploring up there after this June, so maybe we can make it happen.
Old 03-12-2019 | 06:44 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

You sure you don't have a few more excuses to throw in there before muh final answer.
Originally Posted by islander033
She has a built Termi swapped notch that runs mid 11s....she knows what bad means. geeeze
it ran great actually. I outran all yall on a oe blower and at less boost.
Old 03-12-2019 | 06:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by snake95
Well google maps says like 4:15 total drive time. We are going to be doing some exploring up there after this June, so maybe we can make it happen.
OK....Sounds good, man. Anytime your in the area or somewhere nearby. Let me know

BTW...Charleston and Savannah are two of my favorite places to go. So much history there.
Old 03-12-2019 | 07:05 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You sure you don't have a few more excuses to throw in there before muh final answer.

it ran great actually. I outran all yall on a oe blower and at less boost.
Go for it I mean I was only stating facts if facts are excuses than guilty.........
Old 03-12-2019 | 07:26 PM
Teching In

Go for it I mean I was only stating facts if facts are excuses than guilty.........
I agree Chris. I thought his runs were very respectful and impressive. Car is clean, looks good, comfortable and hauls ***. Not sure why anyone would have anything negative to say.
Old 03-12-2019 | 07:30 PM
TECH Resident

I agree Chris. I thought his runs were very respectful and impressive. Car is clean, looks good, comfortable and hauls ***. Not sure why anyone would have anything negative to say.
You hit it on the head and he has room to grow with some weight reduction plus your car is no slouch so everything adds up.
Old 03-12-2019 | 07:33 PM
7 Second Club
10 Year Member

....it ran great actually. I outran all yall on a oe blower and at less boost.
HAHAHAH.... No iT dIn'T rUn GrEaT. Duhhhh and hurrrrr derrrrr

You've never out run any of my mustangs....not even one time gurl fren!
Old 03-12-2019 | 08:00 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

OK....Sounds good, man. Anytime your in the area or somewhere nearby. Let me know

BTW...Charleston and Savannah are two of my favorite places to go. So much history there.

I need hit Charleston. I keep meaning too. Savannah is awesome love that place.

Old 03-12-2019 | 10:25 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Your bud's gto is off. For whatever the reason it's off.
You hit it on the head and he has room to grow with some weight reduction plus your car is no slouch so everything adds up.
I think machx car is like a 110-112 car.
Originally Posted by islander033
HAHAHAH.... No iT dIn'T rUn GrEaT. Duhhhh and hurrrrr derrrrr

You've never out run any of my mustangs....not even one time gurl fren!
beat you both on oe blower. Beat your son autochump to on oe blower. You've been losing alot here lately. You ain't **** w/o that secon wallet supporting you.....you're like a trophy ***
Old 03-12-2019 | 10:28 PM
Staging Lane

Your bud's gto is off. For whatever the reason it's off.I think machx car is like a 110-112 car.beat you both on oe blower. Beat your son autochump to on oe blower. You've been losing alot here lately. You ain't **** w/o that secon wallet supporting you.....you're like a trophy ***
MachX makes more power than my old setup and probably isn't much heavier and I trapped 116. I bet Mach's would be in that area too with a decent 60'.

#inb4novelaboutmelosingarolltoacarwithmorepower
Old 03-12-2019 | 10:37 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

We seen how your 116 worked on the street......its more like a 110-112 to.
Old 03-12-2019 | 10:57 PM
Staging Lane

We seen how your 116 worked on the street......its more like a 110-112 to.
You're just pissed you were dead wrong about my car Keep opening that mouth and shoveling crow down the pipe Your ROI on the notch you have is enough to drive most people into a hard drug habit.
Old 03-13-2019 | 08:21 AM
7 Second Club
10 Year Member

beat you both on oe blower. Beat your son autochump to on oe blower. You've been losing alot here lately. You ain't **** w/o that secon wallet supporting you.....you're like a trophy ***
Hiortez is a micro record kinda chick. She also has the fastest termi swap notch in the world that's in her garage.

PS. I never raced stock and your blower isn't OE.... keep lying gurl. lol