Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

All swapped out termi notch vs c5z wuf some exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2019, 02:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by spikestang
To be honest man, so many Jake memes were posted, im not sure who posted what. I wasn't referring to you specifically, just the forum as a whole. They were putting Hio, and Jake in the same memes, then come back on here to complain to hio about jake.
No worries I was just clearing that up.
Old 03-20-2019, 02:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 462 Likes on 361 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Spike cleared it up. You were clearly delusional.
Old 03-20-2019, 02:26 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Spike cleared it up. You were clearly delusional.
Shouldn't u get back to playing Pokemon make a car evolve or some nonsense like that........ I'd post a meme but I'd hate for you to stalk everyone in the thread that laughs.
​​​​​
Old 03-20-2019, 02:31 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

More schizophrenia i see.
Old 03-20-2019, 02:32 PM
TECH Resident

More schizophrenia i see.
Triggered I see......
Old 03-20-2019, 02:34 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

I bet if one looked hard enough they would find vid of you crying in despair on the night hillary lost the election.
Old 03-20-2019, 02:37 PM
TECH Resident

I bet if one looked hard enough they would find vid of you crying in despair on the night hillary lost the election.
Lol why would I cry that you lost the election sheesh. But I know you and your creepy lil helper just love stalking so get to finding it...... Looks like hio trying to prove collusion typical Dem.
Old 03-20-2019, 02:44 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Lol.....really.....collusion?.

it seems you're the one trying to accuse/prove collusion between jake and i. But I'm glad you went there.....that comment alone thoroughly reinforces my statements. You truly are a dem. I guess you will want a investigation now
Old 03-20-2019, 02:48 PM
TECH Resident

Lol.....really.....collusion?.

it seems you're the one trying to accuse/prove collusion between jake and i. But I'm glad you went there.....that comment alone thoroughly reinforces my statements. You truly are a dem.
I am noticing one thing about our exchange your not very good at this.... Leads me to believe that Jake does all the talking and hio does all the stalking...... Wow just wow.
Old 03-20-2019, 02:50 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Ok.....you just walked right into your own demise man. Just like a dem.....in denial.

Along with more accusations.

The funny part is you think you're winning.....just lime hillary thought
Old 03-20-2019, 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Hio doesn't stalk people or go looking up personal **** to post, but he does associate himself with members who openly claim they've banged people's old lady, posts pics of those people, and even posts members kids. He also backs up those members.

Always thought duggy was above that, guess not.
Old 03-20-2019, 02:54 PM
TECH Resident

Ok.....you just walked right into your own demise man. Just like a dem.....in denial.
Hio better call Jake like his house is on fire this ain't going so well for the lil guy........... Guess It ain't as easy as calling everyone's car a turd poor fella.

​​​​
Old 03-20-2019, 02:57 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by snake95
Hio doesn't stalk people or go looking up personal **** to post, but he does associate himself with members who openly claim they've banged people's old lady, posts pics of those people, and even posts members kids. He also backs up those members.

Wow HIO look at this I thought the other side doesn't openly police each other guess that narrative is blown up. I stand corrected HIOHIlLLARY just associates with internet stalkers.... Sheesh
Old 03-20-2019, 03:00 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Not my place man. But i hope you call out the ones that started the dumb **** just to show you don't want to be associated with that.
Originally Posted by Chris25
Hio better call Jake like his house is on fire this ain't going so well for the lil guy........... Guess It ain't as easy as calling everyone's car a turd poor fella.

​​​​
looky there....even snake says no collusion .

you lost bud. Go lick your wounds
Old 03-20-2019, 03:02 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Wow HIO look at this I thought the other side doesn't openly police each other guess that narrative is blown up. I stand corrected HIOHIlLLARY just associates with internet stalkers.... Sheesh
he didn't police anyone on his side. Only a dem could twist that around.
Old 03-20-2019, 03:03 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

ssshhhh careful. Someone has you in their ‘files’
Old 03-20-2019, 03:05 PM
TECH Resident

he didn't police anyone on his side. Only a dem could twist that around.
Got HIOHIlLLARY flip flopping like he lost another election....
Old 03-20-2019, 03:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Not my place man. But i hope you call out the ones that started the dumb **** just to show you don't want to be associated with that.looky there....even snake says no collusion .

you lost bud. Go lick your wounds
He started it, your boy. That's who. He's the one who has such little car knowledge and experience that he takes it below the belt. For God's sake you back up a dude who claims to have a 9 second car when he lost to a 300whp 2v. Why??? Because Chevy brotherhood?

So yeah when someone wants to throw the first punch and go low with personal insults, I'll play that game, too. This idiot has looked up every girl I've dated since I've joined this forum, posted things about where they live and work, and sent out memos on his personal gay chat sites with my cell phone number, you name it. He posted up a pic of islander's kids, someone else's girlfriend, too.

I can **** talk back and forth all day, but I never feel so bothered and cornered that I gotta look up pics of their loved ones. Anyone who gets that mad doesn't belong on the internet, tbh.
Old 03-20-2019, 03:41 PM
TECH Resident

He started it, your boy. That's who. He's the one who has such little car knowledge and experience that he takes it below the belt. For God's sake you back up a dude who claims to have a 9 second car when he lost to a 300whp 2v. Why??? Because Chevy brotherhood?

So yeah when someone wants to throw the first punch and go low with personal insults, I'll play that game, too. This idiot has looked up every girl I've dated since I've joined this forum, posted things about where they live and work, and sent out memos on his personal gay chat sites with my cell phone number, you name it. He posted up a pic of islander's kids, someone else's girlfriend, too.

I can **** talk back and forth all day, but I never feel so bothered and cornered that I gotta look up pics of their loved ones. Anyone who gets that mad doesn't belong on the internet, tbh.
Troof......... Hio deflection incoming in 5...4.....3...2.....
Old 03-20-2019, 03:59 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hio and Mio seem like good guys, Hio is funny af, and they both know what their ****. I don't expect either of them to follow him around like a toddler telling him to not touch things....would it be nice if they told him to knock it off when it comes to ******* with people's family? Absolutely, considering RedFury basically worships Hio. But sometimes you gotta pick your battles, especially with a guy like that that. The who started what argument is a retarded defense strategy, he has never NOT started any beef he has had with anybody, suggesting otherwise is ignores facts/reality period.

Talking ****, trolling, posting pictures of each other, wrecked cars etc...its all whatever. Bringing wives and kids into it, nah that shouldn't be part of the game.