Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

c6 z06 vs FP Black EVO + more..

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2019, 01:58 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
wow another person that wasnt there racing wanting to talk **** about what actually happened lol. My times are right in line with the mods the car had that day. I'm not sorry that goes against your opinion on what should run x time and make x amount of hp on a dyno. I'm just happy my 349rwhp car ran mid 12s after all the race weight was over 4k lbs.
So much to unpack here so let's go..... First I don't deny your car should run what it runs with your knowledge that was the point I was making. Also how the hell does that thing weigh over 4k (race weight) I mean headers and bolt ons alone should she'd a decent amount of weight of the car. But hey man if your happy with it that's all that matters.
Old 03-24-2019, 02:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's a fat gen Camaro... Stock a6 weight is around 3900 lbs at best it had maybe 50 lbs weight reduction from the exhaust alone So let's call that 3850lbs. I'm 250lbs so now that's 4100lbs. I also had extra things in the car. And in had a full tank of gas too. So again over 4k lbs. With full exhaust and cai and tune it ran mid 12s which outs it exactly where it should run using the fat gen fast list as reference wow imagine that a car making 349rwhp running what 380 to 390rwhp cars are doing lol
Old 03-24-2019, 04:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
But that's not all your runs from last year.....strange.

funny how your moon boosted furd **** got drug by hammer na.I wasn't worried about that car at all. H/c coyotah be a good run for bolt on ls stuff. We proved that.not at all....just more bullshit on yalls part.
Custom 388 LS7 built motor swap, why can't GM cars do their best with the stock motor that came in the car? You're an example of that, too. Engine swap life.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:39 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

But that's not all your runs from last year.....strange.

funny how your moon boosted furd **** got drug by hammer na.....
Was my last 2 passes in WhiteWhale © for 2018, those are the ones that count according to you. Lets see your last 2 passes from last season....

Heads up, Hammer loses by 0.6x seconds best to best. Feel free to post up his last 2 passes from the 2018 season to compare. (No idea why you'd have to bring up a buddy to try and bench race me...: angel: )

PS. You have access to all of my passes from last year, the crew kept them to fawn over and dissect for nearly a year now. LOL
Old 03-24-2019, 04:41 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
Custom 388 LS7 built motor swap, why can't GM cars do their best with the stock motor that came in the car? You're an example of that, too. Engine swap life.
Why would a great racer like Hiortez need to buddy race vs me? Things that make you go....hmmmmm.

And his buddy loses heads up. LOL
Old 03-24-2019, 05:18 PM
Staging Lane

It's a cold and sad day for dug when buddy racing is his remaining "burn" that's not even a burn
Old 03-24-2019, 05:29 PM
7 Second Club

It's a cold and sad day for dug when buddy racing is his remaining "burn" that's not even a burn
You think she even under stands what “finish margin” or “winner” means on the bottom of a slip?
Old 03-24-2019, 07:20 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Well tell me....wtf furd motor would you swap in and actually expect to go faster??

oh that's right....a termi motor
Originally Posted by islander033
Was my last 2 passes in WhiteWhale © for 2018, those are the ones that count according to you. Lets see your last 2 passes from last season....

Heads up, Hammer loses by 0.6x seconds best to best. Feel free to post up his last 2 passes from the 2018 season to compare. (No idea why you'd have to bring up a buddy to try and bench race me...: angel: )

PS. You have access to all of my passes from last year, the crew kept them to fawn over and dissect for nearly a year now. LOL
I don't have any of your passes.

You lost to hammer squirm bitch squirm

no averaged passes? Strange
He lost....so yea it's a burn. Unless your a dem and still have hope of collusion.
Originally Posted by islander033

You think she even under stands what “finish margin” or “winner” means on the bottom of a slip?
it's a cold sad day when you realize your moon boosted furd needs the hit to win vs a na ls
Old 03-24-2019, 07:33 PM
7 Second Club

So once again Hiortez has no proof and her inbred lil brain is mad at small words she can't comprehend. LOL

Recap: no slips, buddy racing, wants to bracket race instead of heads up, 4 motors to consistently run 11s, Best shop ever. Sheeet!
Old 03-24-2019, 08:08 PM
Staging Lane

Well tell me....wtf furd motor would you swap in and actually expect to go faster??

oh that's right....a termi motor I don't have any of your passes.

You lost to hammer squirm bitch squirm

no averaged passes? StrangeHe lost....so yea it's a burn. Unless your a dem and still have hope of collusion.it's a cold sad day when you realize your moon boosted furd needs the hit to win vs a na ls
I think you're mad because you know a Windsor based stroker could do the same, and Windsor based strokers have gone much faster.

It's hilarious because next you're gonna cry about a stroker, when the car you mention is a factory LS1 car using a one off destroked LS7 based motor.

Don't be mad that you have an engine swapped built motor notch that goes a looooooot slower than a bunch of NA FoMoCo powered foxes Embrace your fox for all that it is...and isn't.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:53 PM
10 Second Club

I'm not mad. My fox just flat out drags the **** out of yours. That scorns you deeply......and makes me giggle.
Old 03-25-2019, 12:35 AM
Staging Lane

And the big ouchies happen when dug realizes his supercharged million dollar fox is slower than every configuration of 302 fox aside from a bolt on one which uses heads and cam designed in 1982

Can we talk about how you could slap a blower or turbo on an otherwise BONE STOCK 302 motor fox and go faster than your lawn chair conversation piece?
Old 03-25-2019, 08:07 AM
10 Second Club

I'm not so sure you can.....or you would have. This car had a turbo 302 in it before the termi swap. It spit a head gasket out on the second ride in it. Windsor motors suck at keeping head gaskets on them.

the funniest part is my fox drags the **** out of yours after all the **** you talked. And it wasn't even hard. This car was never about being fastest, just a comfortable quick driver. Even i out furd snail95.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:38 AM
Teching In

I feel privileged that the thread I started has become the battleground for the ford vs. chevy battle that is neverending on ls1tech...
Old 03-25-2019, 11:05 AM
Banned

So snake ran high 11s na and Doug ran mid 11s with a termi swap and he is bragging about that? After all the **** he talked about knowing fi and everything else. Really
Old 03-25-2019, 11:17 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NOMIEZVR4
I feel privileged that the thread I started has become the battleground for the ford vs. chevy battle that is neverending on ls1tech...
LOL
That was good!
Old 03-25-2019, 11:23 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NOMIEZVR4
As you should be.....lol
Originally Posted by "MAC"
So snake ran high 11s na and Doug ran mid 11s with a termi swap and he is bragging about that? After all the **** he talked about knowing fi and everything else. Really
that's about where the combo in the notch should be. It's certainly faster than your buddy's bolt on furd combos. It's only about 1sec faster than your h/c 6br0 swapped fcar.
Old 03-25-2019, 12:23 PM
Staging Lane

I'm not so sure you can.....or you would have. This car had a turbo 302 in it before the termi swap. It spit a head gasket out on the second ride in it. Windsor motors suck at keeping head gaskets on them.

the funniest part is my fox drags the **** out of yours after all the **** you talked. And it wasn't even hard. This car was never about being fastest, just a comfortable quick driver. Even i out furd snail95.
No, you're just clueless. No head gasket issues in any of mine, and my brother had a turbo 351 before that had zero head gasket issues. You just spent a bunch of time and money for a car that gets attention but is slow as **** for what it has. Literally any other 302 application with boost goes faster than a ******* 11.5

I didn't boost it because with a turbo alone you could split the stock block, and I wouldn't wanna have to baby it just to keep it together.
Old 03-25-2019, 01:43 PM
10 Second Club

Sbf is well known to have h/g issues. It's why guys don't even eff with the stock heads and go to aftermarket heads with a much thicker deck. You don't know much about sbf do you......well besides to chuck the furd **** for something better.

lol at you thinking a 302 sbf is so great. It's not even as good as a 302 sbc.

Skeered of splitting your queer block......pour you
Old 03-25-2019, 03:14 PM
Banned

As you should be.....lol

that's about where the combo in the notch should be. It's certainly faster than your buddy's bolt on furd combos. It's only about 1sec faster than your h/c 6br0 swapped fcar.
proof that it's 1sec quicker than my ws6? But I can play this game too, my camaro is 12.5 seconds quicker than your camaro😎