Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

c6 z06 vs FP Black EVO + more..

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2019, 03:16 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Sbf is well known to have h/g issues. It's why guys don't even eff with the stock heads and go to aftermarket heads with a much thicker deck. You don't know much about sbf do you......well besides to chuck the furd **** for something better.

lol at you thinking a 302 sbf is so great. It's not even as good as a 302 sbc.

Skeered of splitting your queer block......pour you
why did the fox run slower and not as quick as your camaro when it was running? After all it makes more power and less weight than your camaro. Is it befayou can't stand for a Ford to out do your Chevy?
Old 03-25-2019, 03:28 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Don't your dumbass think i want both my cars to run as well as they can?

I ran my furd almost exactly how i run the camaro....except i didn't hot lap the furd. It had some cool down but no ice like the rest of the furd crowd does. No removing a headlight....no splash of race gas for "safety".

The ls6 in the camaro revs about 1k more rpm and has more gear do to revving higher. That makes for better acceleration......even with less power. I think my intercooler pump on the mustang was only working intermittently to which it will pull timing then. I have since fixed that.....i think. Ls engines in general just run free'r than the mod motors. Which helps them accelerate better than their power......nothing new. Termi motors were known for being dyno queens.

If you weren't such a ******* dumbass you woulda realized this after being on a ls sight for years and years.
Old 03-25-2019, 04:22 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Sbf is well known to have h/g issues. It's why guys don't even eff with the stock heads and go to aftermarket heads with a much thicker deck. You don't know much about sbf do you......well besides to chuck the furd **** for something better.

lol at you thinking a 302 sbf is so great. It's not even as good as a 302 sbc.

Skeered of splitting your queer block......pour you
It sounds like you were a kid and heard someone complain about a SBF that beat them and just regurgitate all the **** you heard with no proof
The stock heads get junked because the ports are tiny and were designed in 1984 not because of your witch hunt for HG issues. If I wanted to jerkoff to using only Ford parts I could get a set of N351 heads, another thing you know nothing about, and really have you stuttering about more SBF **** you know nothing about.

Just give up. Your knowledge stops after holes and weight reduction.
Old 03-25-2019, 05:05 PM
10 Second Club

No i had a couple friends with sbf growing up. I watched them struggle. I actually know more about real sbf's than you. Your n351 heads are what guys use to compete against a actual vortec production head it dirt racing......because the actual furd production head is ******* junk.
Old 03-25-2019, 06:12 PM
Staging Lane

You know so little that you keep a termi motor in your notch when it would be faster with an SBF than in its current state.

SBCs are bland and every one has the same slow junk combo with aluminum vette heads and a generic carb, running 13s at the track. Leaking oil and overheating.
Old 03-25-2019, 06:29 PM
10 Second Club

Well since we have pretty much the same car it's obvious that your sbf isn't faster.

I think my l98 vette could beat your h/c max effort 30p00 if i did bolt ons to it. It's highly obvious you know nothing about sbc's.
Old 03-25-2019, 06:43 PM
Staging Lane

Due to your total lack of knowledge of SBFs, one with off the shelf parts is max effort must suck to be so bothered by an engine.

Man, they must have twisted you up back in your day.

Yeah remove 40% of the vette's mass and then lie about the weight, and still lose Your 350 Corvette is slower than my 302 Mustang. Ouchhhhhh
Old 03-25-2019, 07:08 PM
Banned

Don't your dumbass think i want both my cars to run as well as they can?

I ran my furd almost exactly how i run the camaro....except i didn't hot lap the furd. It had some cool down but no ice like the rest of the furd crowd does. No removing a headlight....no splash of race gas for "safety".

The ls6 in the camaro revs about 1k more rpm and has more gear do to revving higher. That makes for better acceleration......even with less power. I think my intercooler pump on the mustang was only working intermittently to which it will pull timing then. I have since fixed that.....i think. Ls engines in general just run free'r than the mod motors. Which helps them accelerate better than their power......nothing new. Termi motors were known for being dyno queens.

If you weren't such a ******* dumbass you woulda realized this after being on a ls sight for years and years.
I'm supposed to know your mustang that you out together some how had issues? Sounds like excuses to me as to why you couldn't get a more powerful car at the same weight to go the same/faster than the less powerful car to me. Yet you've argued in the past that you knew fords and fi. Your results determined that was a lie. Hell snake has given you info but you're too ignorant to take notes. Pathetic youre
Old 03-25-2019, 07:31 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
So once again Hiortez has no proof and her inbred lil brain is mad at small words she can't comprehend. LOL

Recap: no slips, buddy racing, wants to bracket race instead of heads up, 4 motors to consistently run 11s, Best shop ever. Sheeet!
I see HOC ignored this for some reason.

PS. HOC should pull her blower off and run Snakes 3ohpoo...LOL
Old 03-25-2019, 08:26 PM
Banned

Yes he should after all that's his go too argument lol. We all know he won't he scared, probably down shift again when he was supposed to up shift lmao
Old 03-25-2019, 09:58 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
Due to your total lack of knowledge of SBFs, one with off the shelf parts is max effort must suck to be so bothered by an engine.

Man, they must have twisted you up back in your day.

Yeah remove 40% of the vette's mass and then lie about the weight, and still lose Your 350 Corvette is slower than my 302 Mustang. Ouchhhhhh
We don't know this tho....i haven't ran it. For sure it's not a 15sec car lkke your 30p00 was stock.

Lie about the weight.....talk to your bitch daddy zoolander about that. I posted the weight of my notch with no bs.
Originally Posted by "MAC"
I'm supposed to know your mustang that you out together some how had issues? Sounds like excuses to me as to why you couldn't get a more powerful car at the same weight to go the same/faster than the less powerful car to me. Yet you've argued in the past that you knew fords and fi. Your results determined that was a lie. Hell snake has given you info but you're too ignorant to take notes. Pathetic youre
Lol @ snakes info. The only info he has is for people dumber than him lime you.

I know the furds suck at breathing on their own. Why would i do that?
Yes he should after all that's his go too argument lol. We all know he won't he scared, probably down shift again when he was supposed to up shift lmao
You wouldn't know anything about shifting at all. You're to ******* stupid to even know when your automatic don't shift.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:00 PM
Staging Lane

We don't know this tho....i haven't ran it. For sure it's not a 15sec car lkke your 30p00 was stock.

Lie about the weight.....talk to your bitch daddy zoolander about that. I posted the weight of my notch with no bs.Lol @ snakes info. The only info he has is for people dumber than him lime you.I know the furds suck at breathing on their own. Why would i do that?You wouldn't know anything about shifting at all. You're to ******* stupid to even know when your automatic don't shift.
Remember when you posted a scale trying to say it was your Camaro but it was discovered by Lawhead it was your vette? Good times, you little lying *** bitch
Old 03-25-2019, 10:59 PM
10 Second Club

Yea....i made a mistake. The funny part is yall cried like babies over the 20lb difference. That's how sad you bitches are......20lb ended your ******* world.

I corrected my mistake with the proper pic to. You remember that bitch?
Old 03-26-2019, 08:04 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Remember when you posted a scale trying to say it was your Camaro but it was discovered by Lawhead it was your vette? Good times, you little lying *** bitch
All HOC vehicle weights are near the same on that scale for some reason. That was a good catch by RL, man oh man HOC was upset over that. LOL

She owns race scales but won't show camero weight....
Old 03-26-2019, 08:45 AM
10 Second Club

I've posted pic of the camaro. I can't help it and the vette are similar weights....wtf do you want me to do about that. Yall really come up with some dumb ****. Just like the dems now that there is no collusion you just go to something else no matter how wrong you are.
Old 03-26-2019, 10:44 AM
Staging Lane

Nah, you're just bent on saying the Camaro weighs more than it actually does.

Islander is right, you were FIRED UP when Law pointed that out. Wowza!
Old 03-26-2019, 11:16 AM
Banned

Lie about the weight.....talk to your bitch daddy zoolander about that. I posted the weight of my notch with no bs.

Lol @ snakes info. The only info he has is for people dumber than him lime you.

I know the furds suck at breathing on their own. Why would i do that?

You wouldn't know anything about shifting at all. You're to ******* stupid to even know when your automatic don't shift.
Really cause I've stated from the start it only shifted once during the 8th... Keep talking about **** you don't know anything about lol
Old 03-26-2019, 11:29 AM
Banned

Old 03-26-2019, 12:41 PM
10 Second Club

Nah, you're just bent on saying the Camaro weighs more than it actually does.

Islander is right, you were FIRED UP when Law pointed that out. Wowza!
They weigh what they weigh. I wasn't fired up i corrected it with the other pic i had. Simple....fact is you guys are bitches harping on the same dumb **** if the face of proof. Are you on the same cycle as your gf?
Really cause I've stated from the start it only shifted once during the 8th... Keep talking about **** you don't know anything about lol
You're dumbass took a car with a auto to the track that wasn't shifting. You didn't ******* know at that point or you wouldn't have took it.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:23 PM
Banned

They weigh what they weigh. I wasn't fired up i corrected it with the other pic i had. Simple....fact is you guys are bitches harping on the same dumb **** if the face of proof. Are you on the same cycle as your gf?

You're dumbass took a car with a auto to the track that wasn't shifting. You didn't ******* know at that point or you wouldn't have took it.
Says who? You? I raced that ws6 no matter the issues with it bc unlike you I actually race. Issues or not I don't care