Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Dose Hammer finally catch a gape from a coyote?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2019, 03:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Have you noticed the ones trying to make fun is a failure?

Mac- makes me uncomfortable with facts.

You- makes me uncomfortable with facts.

Snake95 aka my daddy - makes me uncomfortable with facts.

Zoolander- makes me uncomfortable with facts.

Jc- makes me uncomfortable with facts.

Nate- makes me uncomfortable with facts.

2003cobro- makes me uncomfortable with facts.

Soslo- makes me uncomfortable with facts.

That about sums up the ones that try to make fun. Real ******* great group of idiots there isn't it
Fixed for accuracy!! Neat stuff!!

Dumbest ************ alive award goes to Hio aka the inbred banjo player from Deliverance.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 413 Likes on 331 Posts

Dude......your game is so weak. It's very pathetic......just like that max effort fox turd
Old 04-23-2019, 05:54 PM
Staging Lane

Dude......your game is so weak. It's very pathetic......just like that max effort fox turd
If mine is max effort then you own the world's only 11.5 second top fuel dragster ******* loser
Old 04-23-2019, 07:56 PM
10 Second Club

How so....mines way more stock than yours. Stock heads, stock cams, stock exhaust manifolds.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:24 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

A Termi swapped notch is more stock than a stock motor notch?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 04-23-2019, 08:27 PM
10 Second Club

His motor isn't stock tho.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:38 PM
Staging Lane

How so....mines way more stock than yours. Stock heads, stock cams, stock exhaust manifolds.
A ported blower built bottom end engine swap from a model 2 generations newer than a fox, with a completely different engine design than any fox came with, trans that never came in any fox ever, is more stock than a fox with the factory-as-it-came SBE, trans, rear, interior, seats, suspension

Are you really that embarrassed of your Mustang's performance that you have to play it off as a stock deal? You could just call it what it is - a lawn chair conversation piece, and not a car built for performance. It would make you look less ridiculous.

Your car is a max-effort, let's put a stout boosted engine in a light coupe Frankenstein project car.

All I did was install some induction and exhaust parts and swap a cam.

Tell anyone that scenario and ask them how much faster your car should be. They'll tell you over a full second faster, but here you are only 3 tenths faster than an old 350hp setup There there, dug. I know it stings a little.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:42 PM
10 Second Club

Oh it's far from max effort. How can it be max effort with stock heads and cams? I mean yours dont have stock heads you cams........and it's not as fast. Did you **** up somewhere?

You kerp saying your old times. So now you've refined it to more max effort but no times.....after years. Are you still skeered to run 12sec cars for fear of getting drug again?
Old 04-23-2019, 08:48 PM
Staging Lane

All you've done for years and years and years is said "yeah it had to make its own atmosphere to compete! Pull the blower off!" Now your tune is changing isn't it you little bitch

and now you're proud that you edge me out by 3 tenths with your drivetrain swapped notch???? Side splitting laughter.

Did you install the blower upside down? To run 11.5 and be 3 tenths quicker than an old 302? Is the e-brake stuck on? I'm here to help you big guy, let's figure this thing out! I love mustangs!
Old 04-23-2019, 08:53 PM
Staging Lane

Oh it's far from max effort. How can it be max effort with stock heads and cams? I mean yours dont have stock heads you cams........and it's not as fast. Did you **** up somewhere?

You kerp saying your old times. So now you've refined it to more max effort but no times.....after years. Are you still skeered to run 12sec cars for fear of getting drug again?
"More max effort" !!!!!111!!one!!

You engine swap every car you have and now I'm beginning to think it's because you're actually too stupid to do any wrenching on the motor that comes in the car. It's all making sense now

Didn't you learn basic definitions in the deliverance area? Do you know what "max" is short for, and what "maximum" means? How is wrenching on the same SBE that came in the car more effort than doing a full drivetrain swap to one that never even came in that generation of vehicle?

You sure come up with all these loose terms to make your mustang seem like anything other than a steaming turd with shiny parts on it.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:08 PM
10 Second Club

Oh look....snail96 double posted. He mad.

Please how your turdstain is so much slowr than mine. I mean mine has stock heads and cams. Rebuilt bottom tho. But you're like 12 mph off buy your run with a 114 car.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:35 PM
Staging Lane

Oh look....snail96 double posted. He mad.

Please how your turdstain is so much slowr than mine. I mean mine has stock heads and cams. Rebuilt bottom tho. But you're like 12 mph off buy your run with a 114 car.
Yeah you're out of **** to say when you're commenting on double posts Should I start on your grammar next?

Your car is 3 tenths faster on a ***** out pass and that's horrendous.

Your level of intelligence is so low that this entire section has learned breaking down the 114 thing is something you'll never grasp. What really adds credibility to the fact that you don't know how the track/clock works is discussion of your 1.26 error slip.

The truth is you bring it up because I get under your skin with logic and this causes discomfort for you because you're not a logical person. So really every time you mention Marc's 114 which he's cleared up 50 times was on a non-clean run and he had trapped higher by a few mph with the same setup, that's my indicator that I've made you anxious and irritated again because you can't refute logic.

That's the point where I know I've owned your inbred *** yet again. So keep bringing it up, it's satisfying
Old 04-24-2019, 01:12 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Damnnnnnn

hio got dissed and dismissed by snake
Old 04-24-2019, 03:26 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Welp, I was pretty much half way and Hammer never showed up.

Just like the time I went to Hammer's track (~14 hours from me and ~5 hours for him) and raced with his friends and family... #NOSHOWBRO

Feels like I'm being ducked! wow
Old 04-24-2019, 03:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by islander033

Just like the time I went to Hammer's track (~14 hours from me and ~5 hours for him) and raced with his friends and family... #NOSHOWBRO

Title should read "Dose hammer finally stop ducking islander's mustang?"
Old 04-24-2019, 03:45 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Title should read "Dose hammer finally stop ducking islander's mustang?"
Hammer would get gaped bad. I don't blame him for not showing.
Old 04-24-2019, 05:12 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
Yeah you're out of **** to say when you're commenting on double posts Should I start on your grammar next?

Your car is 3 tenths faster on a ***** out pass and that's horrendous.

Your level of intelligence is so low that this entire section has learned breaking down the 114 thing is something you'll never grasp. What really adds credibility to the fact that you don't know how the track/clock works is discussion of your 1.26 error slip.

The truth is you bring it up because I get under your skin with logic and this causes discomfort for you because you're not a logical person. So really every time you mention Marc's 114 which he's cleared up 50 times was on a non-clean run and he had trapped higher by a few mph with the same setup, that's my indicator that I've made you anxious and irritated again because you can't refute logic.

That's the point where I know I've owned your inbred *** yet again. So keep bringing it up, it's satisfying
Marc has never said what that car ran other than the 12.2@114. Ive asked you what it had ran and nothing. Ive asked him and nothing. For sure it didn't run to great because marc is cheap.

It's funny how i share actual slips that get questioned.....yet you say marc went faster with no proof. Oooohhh the hypocrisy.

You're always on grammar **** duty.

The truth is you got drug by a 12.2 @114 car. My mustang is much faster than yours and that hurts your feels to the extreme. Now idk what your deal is. If your **** is so great.....go run it again. Easy peasy

Only thing you own is a sorry slow fox and an whole pile of mouth.

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
Damnnnnnn

hio got dissed and dismissed by snake
Yea i don't think so.
Old 04-24-2019, 06:11 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033

5 more hours and you could have had you some damn good chicken wings. Also, you'd never hear the end of it if crew drove 14 hours and you wouldn't drive 5....
Old 04-24-2019, 06:39 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by Turdinator
5 more hours and you could have had you some damn good chicken wings. Also, you'd never hear the end of it if crew drove 14 hours and you wouldn't drive 5....
I do like chicken wings...
Old 04-24-2019, 08:21 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah I pretty much enrolled Hio in school and dismissed him as mentioned.

All that talk to feel better about your underperforming project car boosted engine swap mustang