LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Street Racing & Kill Stories (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories-36/)
-   -   LS swapped 300ZX gaps twin turbo 300ZX (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/1918653-ls-swapped-300zx-gaps-twin-turbo-300zx.html)

HioSSilver 04-24-2019 08:17 AM

Read back you dumb cunt. This is about the level of your idiot comprehension skills. Yea i lump you right with those bitches.....cause it's what you are. You type the same dumb shit.

Yea you're a butt hurt little bitch. You see the problem here isn't what i have done......it's what you haven't. Like i said above if you think it can't be done because you can't figure it it has to be a lie or some shit. It just can't be that you don't know wtf your doin. This is where your narcissistic behavior kicks in......but you don't have the fuckin balls to follow it through. That's the sad part about being a bitch. You crumble when shit gets tough.

I have gave several instances where you lied. In that that post you say i don't have the power or weight to trap 130......obviously that's a fucking lie.

Originally Posted by NOMIEZVR4 (Post 20085343)
so much testosterone on ls1tech especially in the street racing section...:D

Make no mistake about it. Jc has no testosterone......he full of estrogen.

SoFla01SSLookinstok 04-24-2019 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by HioSSilver (Post 20085320)
I don't mention my car much. Never have really. You dumb hurt bitches bring it up like it stole your virginity and left you laying there for all to see.

But i glad it's a sore spot for ya. Means i did something right.

Another great attribute of a narcissist is lying. You literally have to make shit up on me to make yourself feel better. You see i make nothing up on you. The fucking truth is bad enough.

Had to quote this. What was stated in red could not be farther from the truth.

Hiho brings his car up all the time. If anyone has forgotten statements like: "well I could trap 130+ with a bolt on ls6" "I ran a 10.7 with a bolt on ls6" "I managed a 1.26 60' with my bolt on ls6". My memory is full of other people posting results, of their cars, and hiho coming in to say he ran better times/speed with less. Very selfish in holding lots of information back, only saying "bolt on ls6", to make duhg look even more special. It seems the person who thinks duhg is the most special is duhg. Hey, have fun.

"MAC" 04-24-2019 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by HioSSilver (Post 20085447)
Read back you dumb cunt. This is about the level of your idiot comprehension skills. Yea i lump you right with those bitches.....cause it's what you are. You type the same dumb shit.

Yea you're a butt hurt little bitch. You see the problem here isn't what i have done......it's what you haven't. Like i said above if you think it can't be done because you can't figure it it has to be a lie or some shit. It just can't be that you don't know wtf your doin. This is where your narcissistic behavior kicks in......but you don't have the fuckin balls to follow it through. That's the sad part about being a bitch. You crumble when shit gets tough.

I have gave several instances where you lied. In that that post you say i don't have the power or weight to trap 130......obviously that's a fucking lie.

Damn Doug is butt hurt big time

HioSSilver 04-24-2019 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok (Post 20085499)
Had to quote this. What was stated in red could not be farther from the truth.

Hiho brings his car up all the time. If anyone has forgotten statements like: "well I could trap 130+ with a bolt on ls6" "I ran a 10.7 with a bolt on ls6" "I managed a 1.26 60' with my bolt on ls6". My memory is full of other people posting results, of their cars, and hiho coming in to say he ran better times/speed with less. Very selfish in holding lots of information back, only saying "bolt on ls6", to make duhg look even more special. It seems the person who thinks duhg is the most special is duhg. Hey, have fun.

You idiots bring it up. I simply correct yalls bullshit.

Originally Posted by "MAC" (Post 20085517)
Damn Doug is butt hurt big time

Nope...this is what's happening to you guys :nutkick:

JC316 04-24-2019 12:05 PM

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:
  • Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment - Check
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted - Check
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior - Definite check
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior - Check.

Thats what I thought, can't find any instance of me lying. There is a difference between an opinion and a lie. If I'm running around telling people that my Cobra ran 10's, that's a lie. Questioning a 3200+lbs car with 417RWP trapping 130+ when every calculator and similar cars aren't getting anywhere near that isn't a lie, it's more an opinion that you're lying.

HioSSilver 04-24-2019 12:54 PM

I told you where you lied dumbass. Now w/o doubt you8not gonna accept it (another narcissistic trait) but that doesn't mean it wasn't a lie.

I have no difficulty regulating emotions. I let you know exactly what i think. Anything less is not acceptable.

You realize you are acting in contempt of what i have did with my car right. Not to mention trying to belittle ihe results with a fuckin online calc :jest:

I don't feel slighted. I simply don't care wtf you think. But i will correct your bullshit. Which the makes you feel slighted when you're so fucking WRONG

I don't ask for special treatment. You do. You be because you're on here you deserve a fucking participation trophy for subpar results. It don't work like that in the real world snowflake.

You're not questioning my results. You're accusing me of lying on them with plenty of proof they aren't a lie. That's the difference ......that's why what your snowflake bitch ass is doing is a lie.

I hope i broke this shit down good enough for a dumbass like you to understand it.

NoEngineNawledge 04-24-2019 01:21 PM

Hio: “Plenty of proof they aren’t a lie.”

Lmfao what proof have you posted? A slip with a timing error is not proof.

JC316 04-24-2019 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by HioSSilver (Post 20085574)
I told you where you lied dumbass. Now w/o doubt you8not gonna accept it (another narcissistic trait) but that doesn't mean it wasn't a lie.

I have no difficulty regulating emotions. I let you know exactly what i think. Anything less is not acceptable.

You realize you are acting in contempt of what i have did with my car right. Not to mention trying to belittle ihe results with a fuckin online calc :jest:

I don't feel slighted. I simply don't care wtf you think. But i will correct your bullshit. Which the makes you feel slighted when you're so fucking WRONG

I don't ask for special treatment. You do. You be because you're on here you deserve a fucking participation trophy for subpar results. It don't work like that in the real world snowflake.

You're not questioning my results. You're accusing me of lying on them with plenty of proof they aren't a lie. That's the difference ......that's why what your snowflake bitch ass is doing is a lie.

I hope i broke this shit down good enough for a dumbass like you to understand it.

You haven't told me shit about my so called lies, because you can't, you're trapped and making vague accusations with nothing to back it up. Raging like a drunk lunatic because someone questions you isn't a normal emotional reaction. You're confusing skepticism with lies, it's like claiming an atheist is a liar because he doesn't believe in a god. I know your car ran 10's, but I don't believe your weight and power numbers. You clearly care what I think, you keep responding with anger. When have I ever asked for a trophy or recognition for subpar results?

SoFla01SSLookinstok 04-24-2019 03:17 PM

Well here's just a few posts in his recent. As it only goes back to the end of last month. Duhg you have been doing this for years.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver (Post 20083937)
Ive seen 101.5 kpa at wot

That was with a filter.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver (Post 20079756)
Yea 346 can run 10s easily. My bolt on ls6 went 10.7.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver (Post 20078456)
I'm still going with the stock ls6 cam and making way more power than that thing with appropriate bolt ons.

Odd when someone states duhgs narcissism. He just starts calling them narcissist.

JayplaySS 04-24-2019 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by HioSSilver (Post 20085055)
Man you're fucking dumber than i thought if you think he wasn't being sarcastic......good post tho if you remove the stupid from it.

I expect more from you - 10 year member

This is a warning to everyone who speaks like this to each other - I'm not going to warn independently you guys insult too much

I'm going to give ANYONE a vacation when this happens again - learn to communicate like adults guys