Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2019, 12:10 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Do you guys always have to swear so much insulting each other?
Who are you referring to?
Old 07-24-2019, 12:30 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

I personally think that’d be the ultimate street car

Fox coupe
Coyote
Whipple

** After 700whp N/A C6Z that is
No i meant his camaro lol
Old 07-24-2019, 12:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
So you're all about street manners yet fail to be able to drive that pos fox to SC......makes sense. That things street manners must suck as bad as it runs.

Why would i fool with a 305? I'm not stuck with a pissy *** motor like you.Pretty sure it was just a 350 not a 355. A 350 runs great on a 305 tune.......says no one.

Btw....if you correct their times due to the difference in da snail0.5 lost.Inb4Jayruns8s
LMFAO why would I put 850 miles on something in the 90-100 degree heat when I don't HAVE to? I bet my life I've made further trips in my Mustang than you have in any of your engine swapped race cars. I don't have to prove **** by putting that many miles on it in a trip.

Should I drive by dirt bike 800 miles to SC, too? Because I can means I have to?

You're so far backed into a corner you're just saying nonsense now
Old 07-24-2019, 12:42 PM
Teching In

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
LMFAO why would I put 850 miles on something in the 90-100 degree heat when I don't HAVE to? I bet my life I've made further trips in my Mustang than you have in any of your engine swapped race cars. I don't have to prove **** by putting that many miles on it in a trip.

Should I drive by dirt bike 800 miles to SC, too? Because I can means I have to?

Snake95 drove it 6-1/2 hours one way to hang out with my lard ***, so it must have done A ok.
Old 07-24-2019, 12:54 PM
Staging Lane

Rug, I actually get it now.
It dawned on me you're this little quiet mannered man in real life that doesn't say anything.
On here you actually feel like you can puff your chest out, which is why you go through the effort of making comments about topics of which you have zero knowledge.
My stock as a rock speed density 302 beat the 355, and yes clown it was more than a 350 as hammer discovered and posted about it, it had an overbore.

Even with your ricer calc **** it would've lost. You think his elevation was a make or break but you never considered how much cooler it was there than where I was. Based on that alone those two queer rice calc factors cancel out. You're just big mad the 302 are the 350 for lunch like usual.
Old 07-24-2019, 01:12 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

It dawned on me you're this little quiet mannered man in real life that doesn't say anything.
On here you actually feel like you can puff your chest out, which is why you go through the effort of making comments about topics of which you have zero knowledge.
My stock as a rock speed density 302 beat the 355, and yes clown it was more than a 350 as hammer discovered and posted about it, it had an overbore.

Even with your ricer calc **** it would've lost. You think his elevation was a make or break but you never considered how much cooler it was there than where I was. Based on that alone those two queer rice calc factors cancel out. You're just big mad the 302 are the 350 for lunch like usual.
When a 355 can't beat a basic 302 even with all the ricer calcs that the crew could muster..... oh my.
Old 07-24-2019, 01:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
Hio if you want a faster car do a Coyote swap and whipple it.
Have you ever noticed there is k members on the market to put gm engines in furds but not the other way around?

What's that say about the furd motors?

I personally think that’d be the ultimate street car

Fox coupe
Coyote
Whipple

** After 700whp N/A C6Z that is
Whipple coyotah ran 10.1 at my track. But no they're way way far from the ultimate street car. Balance is way to far off on those cars and the driving position is ****.

Right now a tt ls3 vette would be the ultimate imo. Not only is the ls3 stronger than any furd motor to date the vette is just way better balanced.

Do you guys always have to swear so much insulting each other?
If you notice jay o don't swear at anyone till they act like a dumbass. I even try to be helpful to even a bitchboy like snail0.5 posting a vid up for him. And i share my experience with foxes with him because i have more.

Now back to the tech.....oohh wait. Feather duster crew hasn't posted anything but lies and bitching.

Why make a road trip in your hotrod?? Because fun dumbass.

Looks like marc outted you.

No you don't have to prove it's street worthy....just get on here and say it is like a dem.

I would certainly drive a street legal motorcycle or dirt bike 800 mile one way. But you're a pooossaayyy so you won't. Now if it's not street legal then you're a dumbass for bringing it up.

Originally Posted by 6gmarc
Snake95 drove it 6-1/2 hours one way to hang out with my lard ***, so it must have done A ok.
Thanks.....ive drove 8.5 hrs to Atlanta and back in mines.

I am quiet in general till someone says something stupid or lies. You guys say alot of stupid **** and lie alot on here.....but not in person. Strange.

Hell being it was a 355 on a 305 tune that makes it worse.

Yea da calc'n because you had 2-3k da on hammer makes no sense .....lol

Fact is on same day race you would lose.

30p00s are weak af. It's hilarious to see someone ac6thinking those turds were good.
Old 07-24-2019, 01:22 PM
Banned

You know Hio is triggered when he responds to every post with ‘youre a bitch’.
Old 07-24-2019, 01:23 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

What’s really hillarious is you saying the 302 is weak but praising the 305 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHWHAHAH.

A 305? LMFAOOOOOOOOOO I haven’t stopped laughing for the last 15 mins. Everybody in the world knows the 305 isn’t worth a *****.
Old 07-24-2019, 01:26 PM
Banned

Ford motors = more hp per liter
Old 07-24-2019, 01:35 PM
Staging Lane

Have you ever noticed there is k members on the market to put gm engines in furds but not the other way around?

What's that say about the furd motors? Whipple coyotah ran 10.1 at my track. But no they're way way far from the ultimate street car. Balance is way to far off on those cars and the driving position is ****.

Right now a tt ls3 vette would be the ultimate imo. Not only is the ls3 stronger than any furd motor to date the vette is just way better balanced.If you notice jay o don't swear at anyone till they act like a dumbass. I even try to be helpful to even a bitchboy like snail0.5 posting a vid up for him. And i share my experience with foxes with him because i have more.

Now back to the tech.....oohh wait. Feather duster crew hasn't posted anything but lies and bitching.Why make a road trip in your hotrod?? Because fun dumbass.

Looks like marc outted you.

No you don't have to prove it's street worthy....just get on here and say it is like a dem.

I would certainly drive a street legal motorcycle or dirt bike 800 mile one way. But you're a pooossaayyy so you won't. Now if it's not street legal then you're a dumbass for bringing it up.Thanks.....ive drove 8.5 hrs to Atlanta and back in mines.I am quiet in general till someone says something stupid or lies. You guys say alot of stupid **** and lie alot on here.....but not in person. Strange.

Hell being it was a 355 on a 305 tune that makes it worse.

Yea da calc'n because you had 2-3k da on hammer makes no sense .....lol

Fact is on same day race you would lose.

30p00s are weak af. It's hilarious to see someone ac6thinking those turds were good.
My car is as streetable as they come, if you didn't blow up 29 motors already I'd let you drive it to see but your negative voodoo would definitely break it. Aaaaand, driving to Marc wasn't my furthest trip, clown I've made 10 hour one way trips in it, but to me the fun of a road trip is windows down with great weather, not windows up AC blasting the whole time. That's not fun to me.

You can whine about his elevation all you want, it was a lot hotter where I was. I know, facts hurt Same day same place the race would have been over before it began with the 302 leaving the crew to make up more excuses.

You posted one vid you stumbled across, don't act like you go out of your way to post tech I think it bugs you I'm 20 years younger and know my way around a fox better than you do. No wonder your fox experience is a 2400lb gutted 347 running 11.1s at ??? mph and a termi swap built motor coupe running 11.2s.
Old 07-24-2019, 01:54 PM
10 Second Club

You know Hio is triggered when he responds to every post with ‘youre a bitch’.
No it means you're a bitch
Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
What’s really hillarious is you saying the 302 is weak but praising the 305 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHWHAHAH.

A 305? LMFAOOOOOOOOOO I haven’t stopped laughing for the last 15 mins. Everybody in the world knows the 305 isn’t worth a *****.
30p00 was a pos motor. Only thing it did semi well in was light weight fox. Everything thing else they put it in it was a massive turd.

Ford motors = more hp per liter
Hp per litre .....lol. No better ricer math. Right up there with honda junk
My car is as streetable as they come, if you didn't blow up 29 motors already I'd let you drive it to see but your negative voodoo would definitely break it. Aaaaand, driving to Marc wasn't my furthest trip, clown I've made 10 hour one way trips in it, but to me the fun of a road trip is windows down with great weather, not windows up AC blasting the whole time. That's not fun to me.

You can whine about his elevation all you want, it was a lot hotter where I was. I know, facts hurt Same day same place the race would have been over before it began with the 302 leaving the crew to make up more excuses.

You posted one vid you stumbled across, don't act like you go out of your way to post tech I think it bugs you I'm 20 years younger and know my way around a fox better than you do. No wonder your fox experience is a 2400lb gutted 347 running 11.1s at ??? mph and a termi swap built motor coupe running 11.2s.
I easily know more about foxes than you.

A 305 is a far better engine than a 30p00. According to hotrod tests and oe ratings it made more power also.

Ooohhh so now you're up to 10hrs of fake time after marc said 6.5 hrs. More fake news from you. Really takes alot to drive a nearly 13sec car around i bet
Old 07-24-2019, 01:57 PM
Staging Lane

No it means you're a bitch30p00 was a pos motor. Only thing it did semi well in was light weight fox. Everything thing else they put it in it was a massive turd.Hp per litre .....lol. No better ricer math. Right up there with honda junkI easily know more about foxes than you.

A 305 is a far better engine than a 30p00. According to hotrod tests and oe ratings it made more power also.

Ooohhh so now you're up to 10hrs of fake time after marc said 6.5 hrs. More fake news from you. Really takes alot to drive a nearly 13sec car around i bet
Marc said it was 6.5 to his place from where I used to live Nothing else.

Can you quote where he said it's the furthest I've driven? Go swap in another jet ski battery, retard.
Old 07-24-2019, 02:18 PM
Banned

Hio,

are you a virgin? You sure act like one. Chevy life corrupted you.
Old 07-24-2019, 02:22 PM
10 Second Club

Marc said it was 6.5 to his place from where I used to live Nothing else.

Can you quote where he said it's the furthest I've driven? Go swap in another jet ski battery, retard.
So now you don't know the difference in a jetski battery and a high performance Li battery.......seems about right.

Got it snail0.5. Car makes great roads trips yet you refuse to road trip it.......nuff said

Hio,

are you a virgin? You sure act like one. Chevy life corrupted you.
Nope and i don't take it in the *** like you.
Old 07-24-2019, 02:29 PM
Banned

Lol @ not road tripping.. hio ran out of things to say so lets act like a baby now
Old 07-24-2019, 02:29 PM
Staging Lane

So now you don't know the difference in a jetski battery and a high performance Li battery.......seems about right.

Got it snail0.5. Car makes great roads trips yet you refuse to road trip it.......nuff saidNope and i don't take it in the *** like you.
No, I know for a fact one time you tried a jet ski battery and it didn't have enough cranking amps and didn't work. Don't worry about how I know, but I do know you pulled it from a jet ski.
Old 07-24-2019, 02:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

No, I know for a fact one time you tried a jet ski battery and it didn't have enough cranking amps and didn't work. Don't worry about how I know, but I do know you pulled it from a jet ski.
Amazing what some people will do for internet bragging rights. Really no other explanation for going to such extremes to run that slow.
Old 07-24-2019, 02:43 PM
10 Second Club

Lol @ not road tripping.. hio ran out of things to say so lets act like a baby now
How bout you post something other than dumb ****. Maybe a pass in your own car if you have one.

Every light battery i have tried worked.....so more misinformation. You could write a ******* entire book about **** misinformation you write.

Yes i have a li battery in my jetski. Is it the same one in my car.....no. it is smaller. Did i stick it in mmmmm car to start it?? Yes

Will snail0.5 make up more dumb ****?? Yes

Is it a bad thing the supposed jet ski battery(btw not for that application) started a car?? I don't think so

Looky there....actually a little bit if tech involved correcting snail0.5 dumbass.
Old 07-24-2019, 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

How bout you post something other than dumb ****. Maybe a pass in your own car if you have one.Every light battery i have tried worked.....so more misinformation. You could write a ******* entire book about **** misinformation you write.

Yes i have a li battery in my jetski. Is it the same one in my car.....no. it is smaller. Did i stick it in mmmmm car to start it?? Yes

Will snail0.5 make up more dumb ****?? Yes

Is it a bad thing the supposed jet ski battery(btw not for that application) started a car?? I don't think so

Looky there....actually a little bit if tech involved correcting snail0.5 dumbass.
No, you tried to use it to drop weight.
This has been confirmed and I had a good laugh about it. As much as you wanna play it off like I'm making it up, you know it's true.

You sure got into politician defense mode real fast there, huh. Did I do this? Yes. Does it mean this? Also yes. BTW MM had 0 to do with me knowing this, so don't assume Mike told me.

Measures like that just to do 10.9 once. Yowza.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019